A tropical medley of pineapple and peach crosses paths with vanilla and a splash of lemon for some seriously refreshing sipping capped off by a long, smooth finish.
With state of the art farming, gentle processing and – most importantly – Angel funding, Rick took these grapes from the oldest vineyard in Santa Barbara County and turned them into a full, juicy summer white just for you.
Rick made this wine with immediate drinking in mind, but says aging it for a few years could also bring out a little more flavor depth. When the time is right, sipping alongside an extravagant dinner plate of surf and turf - like sizzling steak with buttery lobster - is a must.
Drenched in ripe bananas, baked apples and sweet peaches, this fresh, fruity white is your refreshing answer to those long, hot summer days ahead.
Rick lets these grapes from the Santa Ynez Valley's famous Camp 4 Vineyard speak for themselves - with minimal handling, these grapes can grow wild (and develop rich flavors to match). His philosophy? Make the grapes do the work! “Don't screw it up and you can't go wrong,” he says.
Rick made this ready to drink now, but says you can also age it for up to 5 years to transform some of the flavors. Serve up with grilled pork chops and roasted butternut squash drizzled with honey for full effect.
Bright and crisp with lots of fruit shining through thanks to Jac’s unoaked style and choice of stainless steel tanks. Less than 1,700 cases were made, so you know it’s going to fly.
With your funding, Jac harvested grapes specifically from a small corner of the Russian River Valley in Sonoma to make you a Chardonnay that easily stands up to the best cool-climate wines from around the world – for half the price.
Perfect for a surf and turf kind of day – sip it to chase tender, buttery Dungeness crab or crispy fried chicken. Just chill slightly and drink right away – though it’s not like you’d be able to wait.
- Oscar and Claudia’s refreshingly crisp Alvarinho is full of juicy citrus and tropical fruits that’ll transport you to the sun-soaked valleys of Portugal.
- This cool, crisp white comes from a super-small and exclusive Portuguese wine region where warm days, cool nights and stretches of rain grow super-juicy grapes (perfect for mouth-watering whites).
- Bring out this zippy, fresh white with a platter of jumbo prawns that have been marinated in garlic and kissed by the grill. Al fresco feasting will never be the same again.
- With its vibrant citrussy backbone and bright refreshing finish, Karen’s Lodi Sauv is the mesmerizing white you need for sun-soaked weekends on the deck.
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3 AM!
- Karen’s Sauv slips down famously with Baja style fish tacos – load them up with creamy avocado and fresh lime, then sit back and dream of la playa.
Full of light, citrusy fruit and packing a lush, juicy mouthfeel, this white wine is dripping with ripe peach and honeysuckle that sticks around for a refreshingly lazy finish.
Rick blended up Santa Barbara’s most sought-after Grenache Blanc, Roussanne and Viognier grapes for this wine – some from the county’s oldest vines, a few from famous vineyards and all just plain delicious.
Sip this white upon arrival or let it age for a few years. Either way, when the time comes, make sure a summery plate of clam linguini – splashed with fresh lemon and garden-fresh olive oil – is involved.
- An aromatic white brimming with zesty lemon and bright juicy peach. David’s cool California Sauv is a warm-weather essential.
- Your funding allowed David a long, cool fermentation so he could coax out all the delicate aromatics from the fruit. The result is a deliciously complex white that you get for a song.
- Sip on this citrusy Sauvignon Blanc while nibbling on crackers topped with goat cheese, smashed garden peas, and if you're feelin' fancy, a sprig of mint.
- You'll slurp up this Reserve instantly – Rod's five vineyard Sauv Blanc blend is full of vibrant passionfruit and citrus flavors that keep you refreshed and thirsty for more.
- With Marlborough stealing most of the limelight for Sauv Blanc, Hawke's Bay's best vineyard parcels are available to winemakers like Rod for a smidgen of the price. That means you get overwhelming fruit quality for money. THAT's something to toast to.
- This is a special Reserve bottling - there's not a lot to go around. Plus Rod says this wine is best to enjoy when it's nice and young... so hop to it!
- An irresistibly refreshing Pinot Grigio loaded with bright, ripe fruit and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Drop a couple bottles of this in the ice bucket, then throw some lemon and thyme marinated chicken on the grill. Everything else will take care of itself.
- Your 91% white's made an epic return! And it's bursting with juiciness – think ripe apples, melon and crisp citrus fruits. "'Summer in a glass', as my wife calls it," he says.
- With your funding, your Daryl carefully pinpointed the perfect appellation to grow these juicy Sauvignon Blanc grapes. And he chose not to use oak so he could really showcase the fruit's mouthwateringly-zesty flavors.
- From grilled salmon to sushi take-out to simply enjoying it on its own, Daryl's refreshing Sauv is an easy-on-your-pocket winner.