- Ripe, juicy and ready for sipping on arrival, Jacqueline’s juicy, refreshing white from the heart of Sonoma is nothing short of a full-on flavor party, thanks to luscious mouthfuls of peach and a tangy, tantalizing touch of citrus.
- Jacqueline used her connections in Sonoma wine country to source prestige hand-picked fruit. Thanks to Angel support, she was able to make this first-rate white exactly the way she wanted, coaxing out every flavor to its absolute fullest, all exclusively for you.
- If ever there was a springtime sipper for all occasions, this sublime, lip-smacking white is it. Have a bottle on hand for those special meals that call for a unique bottle to savor, or kick back with a glass any old night of the week.
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic – David’s delectable Moscato is a treat and a half!
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked in their stash, a succulent sipper to bust out whenever olives or cured meats are mentioned.
This is an elegant and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc that’s like a bottle full of soft, glittery sunshine – an absolutely divine wine.
Because you support Mauricio, he was able to harvest grapes from a region high up in the Uco Valley on the edge of the Andes, known for intensely-ripe fruit (and ideal for your crisp white).
You’re getting an incredible deal on a Sauvignon Blanc from a top winemaking region. Guzzle it down alongside some roasted chicken seasoned with lemon and rosemary… pure bliss!
- This first-rate Aussie Chard is layered with fresh fruit flavors like juicy peach and apple, plus a touch of oaky spice and a rich, creamy mouthfeel that carries on through a long, luxurious finish.
- When a hail storm smashed through the vineyard and ripped the vines to shreds, Sam jumped in and picked this primo Chardonnay to help the grower before the fruit went to waste. “I'm really pleased with the wine,” Sam says, “and take extra pride in what our team did to get as much fruit in as possible.”
- Thanks to you, Sam never had to hesitate when this grower was in need – and you get a world-class Chardonnay with a huge savings to boot. When you fund one-of-a-kind winemakers like Sam, everyone wins!
- Irene’s Reserva Chardonnay is a rich and creamy thirst-quencher, with bright fruit flavors of pear and green apple, dashes of citrusy tang and traces of light nuttiness on a long, luxurious finish.
- Irene sourced this gem straight from her own Curicó Valley vineyard set in the heart of Chilean wine country, where a warm Mediterranean climate helps her grow some of the region's most prestige, pinkies-up fruit.
- With your support, Irene was able to age this Chard for a full year in expensive oak barrels – now it’s all yours! For a tastebud-tingling meal, your winemaker suggests pairing a glass with your choice of savory seafood or a rich, creamy Brie.
- This is a decadent white, loaded with luxurious creamy fruit grown high up in the Atlas Peak hills of Napa, 1500 feet above sea level. That high altitude and its rocky soil means good things for extravagant wines!
- ...and Matt harvested just enough for 1250 cases (that's teeny!) Your wine is precious – and he treated it like gold, barrel-fermenting every drop in a mix of new and neutral French Oak barrels (that's how you get flavors like vanilla and cream inside the glass!)
- Matt sells wine from this VERY same vineyard block under a different label for $45/bottle. You're getting an incredible insider deal because you fund him directly – this $16.99 price is for your eyes only.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Packed with juicy peach and pineapple flavors, Coni’s refreshingly crisp Sauv is light, and zippy, making it your perfect sunny-day sipper.
- Your winemaker harvested grapes from Chile’s Aconcagua Valley, where the cooler air is perfect for slowing down the ripening of the grapes – locking in juicy, crisp flavor.
- Stick your hand in a bag of chips, scoop up some zesty ceviche and sip a chilled glass of this white... you’ve got yourself a slice of heaven for under $10.
Tend to turn your nose up to buttery Chardonnay? Give Rick’s a try – his unique, unoaked white is overflowing with fresh fruit flavors like ripe nectarines, tropical fruit and a touch of golden honey.
With Angel support, Rick gathered grapes from a cool hillside vineyard off California’s Central Coast, fermented them cold for vibrant flavor and aged the wine on lees to give your crisp Chardonnay the perfect amount of creaminess.
Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a luxurious white like this – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day
Juicy fresh apple and Asian pear flavors mingle with rich stone fruit in this wine from Jac, which he made in an unoaked style, meaning it’s way crisper than your average Chardonnay.
Jac’s used the same vineyard site for the last 5 vintages of this wine (the 2017 won Best of Class in the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition!). It sips like one of the finer white wines from France, Jac says, but for a fraction of the price.
Jac suggests gently chilling it once it arrives, then serving this mouthwatering white wine with fresh seafood, a cheese platter or just on its own as an aperitif. Enjoy!