- Bustling with fresh citrus and juicy summer nectarines, Gerd’s perfectly-balanced Pinot Gris will make you want to sink into a sun-warmed adirondack chair and stay put for hours.
- Gerd tended to his vineyards around the clock, treating your grapes with plenty of care – then gave the wine plenty of time on the lees to add brilliant texture and body to this refreshing Pinot Gris.
- Gerd recommends sipping on this dry white alongside a light and savory dish, like grilled fish with a creamy, lemony sauce... but we also think it’s simply divine with fish tacos or fried chicken.
- This is a decadent white, loaded with luxurious creamy fruit grown high up in the Atlas Peak hills of Napa, 1500 feet above sea level. That high altitude and its rocky soil means good things for extravagant wines!
- ...and Matt harvested just enough for 1250 cases (that's teeny!) Your wine is precious – and he treated it like gold, barrel-fermenting every drop in a mix of new and neutral French Oak barrels (that's how you get flavors like vanilla and cream inside the glass!)
- Matt sells wine from this VERY same vineyard block under a different label for $45/bottle. You're getting an incredible insider deal because you fund him directly – this $16.99 price is for your eyes only.
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- Patrice’s world-class white bounces along with crisp brightness and light, mouthwatering flavors of honey dew, melon and Jolly Rancher. A big, smooth texture makes this Chenin oh-so-sippable.
- Patrice used 100% Chenin Blanc from France’s famous Loire Valley – home to some of the very best Chenin in the world.
- Once plucked from top-tier Loire Valley vineyards and crushed, the wine was aged for six months in stainless steel to bring out the fullest possible flavors and aromas classic Chenin is capable of.
- You have a new favorite wine – you just don’t know it yet. This beautifully-balanced white is glimmering with crisp flavors like apple, pear, and a touch of melon. Between the delicate texture and refreshing finish, white wine doesn’t get better than this!
- Pinot Blanc’s still a bit of an undiscovered gem here in the States, but it’s super popular in the Pfalz region of Germany (Gerd’s home – and the area that’s responsible for growing this majestic grape) – so you’re getting this rare and luxurious white for an insane deal.
- Pour a lightly-chilled glass of this delightful white with fresh grilled fish and veggies. Instant bliss.
- Oooh, la la. This is the pinnacle of French elegance – the kind wine drinkers buy when they really are fancy, not to mention flush.
- Lucky for you, Patrice is a well-connected French winemaker that wants to make the world's most expensive Sauv your everyday drink. This is the benchmark for classic, modern French wine... for a stunning price!
- Seriously limited cases are available - and this fruit-rich white is ready for drinking right NOW. If you think too long about buying this, you'll miss out...
Packed with ripe fruits, smoother than butter... this divine white is your quintessential Sonoma Chardonnay.
Your support allowed Scott to harvest top-notch grapes from cool-climate vineyards where the coastal breeze locks in full and vibrant flavor of the fruit.
This is Scott’s 7th vintage of Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, and it’s an Angel favorite...get yours quick before the bottles disappear into thin air.
- Ahhh. Crisp, authentic French Sauvignon Blanc. 5 words have never tasted creamier.
- You find one fine, French wine. Elegant, sure, but it's also casual and delicious – the kind of classic, citrusy white you can drink by the pool that still captures the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, Patrice's fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.
This rich white wine is steeped in fresh-baked apple pie flavors with hints of spice from David’s choice of oak and a fullness brought out by aging. A bright, lively finish makes this a perfect food-friendly wine.
Your funding let David pick out grapes from an ideal vineyard in Lodi for bringing out tons of ripeness and flavor here. His advice for finding a similar white wine: “Double the price and start looking…”
Feel free to age this wine for 2 - 3 years to round out and deepen some of the flavors, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
- With its vibrant citrussy backbone and bright refreshing finish, Karen’s Lodi Sauv is the mesmerizing white you need for sun-soaked weekends on the deck.
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3 AM!
- Karen’s Sauv slips down famously with Baja style fish tacos – load them up with creamy avocado and fresh lime, then sit back and dream of la playa.