- Ben's 100% Viognier is a pleasing punch of ripe apricots and perky lemons, all whirled around in a creamy mix that ends with eye-popping, delicious zing.
- And because you bought the grapes in the first place, it's very sensibly priced indeed.
- This needs to be drunk young and fresh. Do that and you will no doubt end up agreeing with that huge crowd of people who said they'd buy it again.
- Your favorite German winemaker is famous for vibrant and balanced whites… the kind that dance on your tongue more gracefully than a cat on a hot tin roof.
- ...and this dry Pinot Gris just makes us love him more. It's bursting with vibrant citrus– and a shake of salt and pepper, thanks to the minerality of the Pfalz region's soils.
- Gerd will tell you this crisp white pairs marvelously with just about everything – our current obsession is a glass with spicy fish tacos splashed with plenty of lime and fresh crema.
- Sancerre is what you buy if you want to look fancy – Pouilly Fume is what you buy if you really are fancy, not to mention flush. On the French Sauvignon Blanc ladder, this is the top rung. Pure, mouthwatering luxury in a bottle...
- Joost only gets to make this wine when the vintage is really, really good. He assured us this was one of those years. And by jove, we agree!
- Seriously limited stock and ready for drinking right NOW. If you think too long about buying this, you'll miss out...
- This fragrant beauty from Gerd Stepp is steeped in gorgeous, rounded fruits with a long and luxurious finish. Oooooh-so-drinkable!
- Gerd was able to harvest fruit in the same region as his parents' vineyards in Germany – in the Pflaz, an area known for its majestic Pinot Blanc. If you're looking for a new favorite white and love wines like Pinot Grigio and Sauv Blanc, this will be your new go-to in no time.
- This nice and light white is perfect with a bit of grilled fish, griddled asparagus and a generous portion of buttery potatoes.
- "Angels looking for a crisp authentic and aromatic French Sauvignon Blanc will love this."
- The Petit Villebois is more of a poolside sipper, casual and delicious– still representing the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, this light, fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.
Joost, your Angel funded winemaker, says:
- Ahhh. Crisp, authentic French Sauvignon Blanc. 5 words have never tasted creamier.
- Joost's Petit Villebois is elegant, sure, but it's also casual and delicious - the kind of classic, citrusy white you can drink by the pool that still captures the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, this fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.
- Angel funding gave Rod carte blanche to make a spectacular New Zealand white that delivers insane value for money.
- ...Boy, has he delivered. It's bursting with character and elegance - a million miles away from your typical grocery store SB!
- If you want a crisp white wine that looks expensive, tastes expensive, but isn't expensive... here it is. And because you funded it - it's Angel exclusive.
- An incredibly refined and elegant take on a classic New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc— this wine is super special and nicely structured.
- Rod Easthope left the best winemaking job in New Zealand to work exclusively for you... and now you get his iconic Hawkes Bay Sauvignon Blanc for a song.
- Not as overtly tropical or as grassy as other SBs, this is the perfect Sauvignon to pair with finer fare, like fresh lobster!
Refreshing like sorbet, Karen’s Pinot Grigio is a smooth young wine that has a crisp, lemony finish.
This is your classic everyday easy-drinker, mouthwateringly fresh with a squeaky clean finish.
- Kick your shoes off, pull this bottle from the fridge, and enjoy a glass or three with a plate of southern fried chicken.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Benjamin's family has made famous French Chardonnay for centuries. Thanks to you, he's able to keep this tradition alive, and make wine under his own name
- Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "With the help of Angels, La Manufacture is a tribute to craftsmanship. We spend a full year paying attention to every change in the vines, leaves, blossoms and grapes - care is the best way to make great wine."
- This white has a crisp, mineral finish that absolutely sings with simple grilled fish– or splash out on fresh oysters and shellfish.