- This stunning Cab is a pure passion project from Whitegate – one of Sam's family vineyards in the elevated and coolish Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria.
- With dark inky color and deep berry flavors, this is a powerful, full-bodied Cabernet, with bragging rights to match. His previous vintage nabbed Gold at the Sydney International Wine Competition!
- And because it's Angel funded, this high-end wine is less than $20 for Angels... despite its ultra-limited production!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Paolo is the King of Prosecco and even though our Italian is rusty, we know what "Superiore" means!
- Paolo used designated grapes from his own vineyards in Valdobbiadene to make you a DOCG Prosecco... the Rolls Royce of Italian sparkling!
- Yours is a fruity and zippy white, full of fresh and fine flavors like green apple, pear and delicate flower blossoms. Perfect for celebrating something special (like 5 o'clock).
- Pro Tip: This Prosecco is fruity and lightly sweet. Looking for something a bit more crisp? Opt for his Prosecco Brut.
- This is the kind of Prosecco you'll find Paolo sipping on, any day of the week.
- Creamier than Cava, with a less brutal fizz than Champagne, this tongue-tingling treasure is the kind of sparkling that rarely leaves Italy. But you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Signor Sacchetto.
- Bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining...
- Pro Tip: This Prosecco is dry and crisp. Looking for a little bit more sweetness? Opt for his Col De L'Utia Prosecco Superiore.
Zinfandel from California’s gold country, full of brambly berries and wickedly intense flavors - the kind you only find in the Wild West.
Your funding led David to the Shenandoah Valley, a hidden region in the Sierra Foothills. Thanks to high summer temps, its vineyards develop super ripe, full-bodied Zins for an incredible value for money.
Angels uncovered some pretty intense California treasure. Enjoy your spoils for less than $15 a bottle!
- Roasty and toasty Zin, loaded with slurpable dark fruit flavors and added warmth and spice from months aging in rich oak. We can't get enough.
- Karen's worked with these sustainable Lodi vineyards for years. When the grapes ripen each year, she says it's like seeing an old friend again… each grape row is so expressive and unique.
- Because you fund Karen directly, you've made a sumptuous, high-end wine super affordable. It's time to enjoy a special Reserve... any day of the week!
- Rich, Argentine Malbec with structure, concentration and deep violet notes (a credit to the 60% of the grapes that come from Uco Valley vineyards) and ample juicy fruitiness (characteristic of the 40% Medrano Malbec vineyards).
- Mauricio's been Angel-funded since his 2009 vintage so his growers let him control every little step from pruning to picking, and he has figured out every step from pressing, fermenting, bottling and storage to impress the socks off every Angel who sips the wine.
- Stock up because Mauricio's Malbec is a suave, delicious treat and it will take your BBQ and sizzling grilled steak to the next level.
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-live bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out fast.
Uco Valley is the home of truly iconic Argentinian Malbec. Mauricio harvested from one of the Valley's oldest vineyards to bring you a dazzling red full of intense flavor.
Every step of Mauricio's winemaking process is heavily controlled, from pruning and picking to the conditions of fermentation, bottling and storage. Angel funding helped him afford this extra level of attention to make a luxury Malbec for an everyday price!
Ready to enjoy now, but these ripe berry flavors aren't going anywhere. Keep it around for several years if you can wait that long... this red only gets smoother with age.
- We like to think of this as Montaria's confident, gorgeous older sister - full, lush and totally tantalyzing. It's a bit more grown up than the Montaria, and almost intimidatingly perfect.
- The Lisbon area, once known as Estremadura, is an ancient and proven wine country with a rich history... but most Americans aren't familiar with the region's ripe, juicy wines.
- Angels support Luis so that he can make bold, daring wines like this Reserva that really take advantage of his country's natural strengths (Mediterranean warmth combined with a cooling Atlantic influence).
This is a big, bold wine form the capital of Malbec – Uco Valley, Argentina. Mauricio got hands on fruit from one of the oldest and most historical vineyards in the region to bring you a plush and powerful red, full of vibrant spices and flavor.
Your funding allowed him to purchase the grapes from a small producer who might not survive in this competitive wine market without this kind of project.
This wine spent 18 months developing rich and velvety texture in oak barrels – and Mauricio's been aging it in bottles ever since, waiting until each drop was perfectly rich and smooth before sharing it with you. Don't miss your Angel treasure, 6 years in the making!