WE'RE NOT SURE
He’s your 3-time Winemaker of the Year – and big, brooding, oh-so-juicy Cabernets like this are exactly why! With lush, velvety smoothness and a bounty of deeply delicious dark fruit, this is the wine you’ll be raving about for weeks to come!
Stephen’s Black Label California Cabernet is one of your most popular wines of all time – over 30,000 Angels have called this wine their favorite. With that kind of love, it’s not going away any time soon.
Stephen may have the magic touch that can turn pristine California Cabernet into certified red gold, but none of it would be possible without one incredibly crucial ingredient – YOU!
Scott’s refreshingly crisp sipper is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund, and it's finally here again! This lively, lush Angel favorite is layered with tastes of apple, pineapple and a tantalizing touch of citrusy tang.
Thanks to your support, Scott was in the right place at the right time to discover this well-kept Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country!
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
- This powerful, refined Zinfandel from your most popular winemaker of all time is drenched in deep, delicately layered dark fruit flavors with just a pinch of oaky spice on a luxuriously long finish.
- You helped Stephen make the most of his deep connections in the foothills to source this luscious red straight from Dickson Road, an esteemed 40-year-old vineyard in the heart of Amador County.
- You’ll want to make room on your wine shelf for this one. It’s Stephen’s first-ever wine from Dickson Road, which Stephen calls “a wine lover’s paradise.” One taste of this mighty Zin and you’ll understand why...
- Rich, smooth and packed with ripe, punchy flavors of black cherry and plum, plus a dash of oaky spice and a dizzyingly long finish – Sharon captured all the things she loves about Paso Robles Cabernet and put them in a bottle, just for you!
- Calling on her best connections, Sharon sourced this Cab at ideal ripeness from a handful of high-end vineyards across the region, then aged the wine for 9 months in new French Oak barrels to give it that perfect little bit of extra oomph!
- The last vintage of Sharon’s Cab was her very first from Paso wine country, and it was so good it went into special magnum bottles that Angels raved over. Don’t miss the return of this classic Cab – more than a few Angels are already lined up for it!
This is big, bold and famous Napa Cab – loaded with ripe flavors like blackberries, plums... even rich roasted flavors like mocha. It's the work of a guy who speaks fluent 90+ rated Cabernet!
Using cream-of-the-crop fruit from some of the best vineyards in Valley, Matt made a wine that’s truly premium in quality, and – thanks to Angel funding – a premium deal.
Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone – with an average 94% rating, it’ll disappear quick. It ALWAYS does!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s Black Label Calaveras Zin is dark, brooding and positively dripping in rich, ripe berry flavors and layered with a subtle, savory pinch of spice. For the very best of the California foothills, look no further!
- With your funding behind him, Stephen carefully combed through every corner of Calaveras for the fruit in this red, blending pristine Zin from gnarly head-trained vines on sunny slopes with perfectly ripened grapes that grew among towering forests.
- Working with the most deeply delicious fruit he could get his hands on, Stephen somehow managed to improve on the impeccable vintages before this one to bring you an unmatched and unforgettably lavish Black Label Zin.
- This first-rate Aussie Chard is layered with fresh fruit flavors like juicy peach and apple, plus a touch of oaky spice and a rich, creamy mouthfeel that carries on through a long, luxurious finish.
- When a hail storm smashed through the vineyard and ripped the vines to shreds, Sam jumped in and picked this primo Chardonnay to help the grower before the fruit went to waste. “I'm really pleased with the wine,” Sam says, “and take extra pride in what our team did to get as much fruit in as possible.”
- Thanks to you, Sam never had to hesitate when this grower was in need – and you get a world-class Chardonnay with a huge savings to boot. When you fund one-of-a-kind winemakers like Sam, everyone wins!
Mike’s juicy Sauvignon Blanc is loaded with fresh, citrusy flavors and ends with a light, crisp finish - it’s what warm summer evenings were made for.
From 90+ point wines to heading up a top New Zealand winery, Mike’s earned his share of merits. But making wine for Angels is what he loves most – 'cause you let him craft his dream wines.
Enjoy Mike’s delicious Marlborough Sauv with an oversized bowl of lemon and garlic prawns – then mop up those juices with a hefty wedge of fresh, crusty bread.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This sultry, savory red is Stephen at his very best – it’s loaded with unfrogettable tastes of dark berry flavors, backed by a touch of peppery spice and refined to easy-sipping perfection.
Your funding helped Stephen perfect this dream duo of dazzling varietals. Starting with mostly Shiraz (aka Syrah), Stephen geniusely topped off the blend with just a dash of Viognier to get the final flavors just right.
- You haven’t lived until you’ve paired a Shiraz Viognier this delectable with a juicy, mouthwatering cut of steak. Grab a bottle and find out what you’re missing!
- Oh-so-elegant Pinot Noir from Willamette – the cool-climate Oregon Valley that's become a worldwide obsession (for delicious reason!)
- Scott selected dry-farmed vineyards for your Pinot - less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors. Raspberries, cherries, toasty barrel-aged flavors... they're all inside.
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves - so you get a wine over 90% of Angels say they would buy again, for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)