- Carmen’s latest Chenin Blanc is clean, refreshing and flush with a bounty of bright fruit, like a helping of fresh pears and apples from a farmer’s market stand.
- Thanks to your support, Carmen could source impeccable fruit from old, old vineyards in South Africa and she carefully blended grapes that were harvested at varying ripeness for a complex, oh-so-craveable take on South Africa’s signature white grape.
- Fermented in stainless steel tanks to bring out the fullest, freshest fruit flavors and a lush, textured mouthfeel, this Chenin is smooth and crisp, with a citrus backbone and finish so long and lingering, you have to taste it to believe it.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s Black Label Calaveras Zin is dark, brooding and positively dripping in rich, ripe berry flavors and layered with a subtle, savory pinch of spice. For the very best of the California foothills, look no further!
- With your funding behind him, Stephen carefully combed through every corner of Calaveras for the fruit in this red, blending pristine Zin from gnarly head-trained vines on sunny slopes with perfectly ripened grapes that grew among towering forests.
- Working with the most deeply delicious fruit he could get his hands on, Stephen somehow managed to improve on the impeccable vintages before this one to bring you an unmatched and unforgettably lavish Black Label Zin.
From the first whiff of vanilla to each smooth sip of sweet red fruit to the soft, persisting finish, Coni’s Syrah shows off its deliciousness at every turn. Spot the subtle, savory oak flavors that come from half the wine being aged in barrel for 9 months.
Your funding let Coni get hand-harvested grapes from top-notch 30-year-old vineyards in Chile’s central Curico Valley, where cool nights and warm days give these grapes the perfect growing conditions to bring loads of full, ripe flavors into the wine.
Coni suggests pairing this red’s smooth, refined flavors with a meal of “Arrollado de Huaso” – a traditional Chilean recipe of rolled pork. That, or sip it with some mouthwatering braised lamb or sweet and savory pork ribs. Cheers!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Boy oh boy, this blend is fruity. There's insane amounts of peach and ripe apricot flavors inside thanks to Moscato, Chard, Viognier and Symphony grapes – the perfect recipe for a rich, sweet treat.
- Stephen's been itching to make you a white blend... and your funding made it happen. White blends are a sort of new category, so once again, you're way ahead of the curve!
- Make sure you serve this white slightly chilled, not frozen. Chow down on crunchy fish tacos topped with juicy mango salsa while you sip. Heaven.
If you enjoy Tempranillo, wait 'til you get a taste of this delectable Crianza (a.k.a., Tempranillo that's been aged a year in oak and a year in the bottle)... the rich red fruits, peppery spice and big, luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
With Angel funding, Antonio harvested grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious wine regions, right on the banks of the Duero river. The stoney river soil make the vines work twice as hard, growing grapes with robust flavor.
Your scrumptious red is perfect for savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine – now for the first time in this wine, he’s turning up the pink!
- Made with a delicate balance of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this rose gold Rosé dazzles with delicious dollops of bright fruit flavors like pear and strawberry, all gliding along on a soft silky palate and oh-so-fine bubbles perfected by 10 months in bottle.
- For his first Eponina Rosé, Wayne used your support to source fruit from River Junction AVA, a cool pocket of California’s Central Valley that’s picture-perfect for growing grapes worthy of the highest spot on the shelf.
- Perfectly balanced between savory, soul-warming dark berry flavors and a touch of spice, this rich, robust red is packed with power and a long velvety finish that carries you away with tastes of fresh mint and raspberry.
- Mauricio used top-tier Syrah grapes from a high-elevation vineyard in famous Uco Valley, Mendoza, where the vineyards are designed to bring you about 1 bottle per vine.
- After carefully blending this special Syrah, Mauricio gave it a year of aging in French and American oak to bring out that extra touch of complexity and unforgettable finesse.
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine ever – now it’s returning and more elegant than ever, with delicate layers of fruity finesse and oh-so-fine bubbles you won’t be able to resist!
- Wayne knows a thing or two about sparkling. Before he came to work for you, he was head winemaker for the American branch of THE Moët Chandon, making some of the most famous sparkling wines in the world. Now he’s using all his expertise just for you!
- With your funding, Wayne sourced pristine grapes from a cool-climate corner of California’s Central Valley to bring you a delicate, perfectly balanced sparkling white brimming with bright fruit flavors and sporting a wonderfully smooth, silky texture.
- Irene’s champion Chilean red is a master class in deep, dark, intensely fruity flavors, meticulously mingled with sweet spices and a sublimely smooth texture from oak barrel aging.
- Thanks to your support, Irene could source this world-class Carmenere from a single vineyard in Peumo, a tiny village with a BIG reputation as one of the most primo spots for the varietal in all of Chile.
- These pristine grapes grow on a postcard-perfect sunny hillside where they get juuuust the right conditions to ripen slowly, giving your wine the fullest, freshest flavors imaginable.
Big, bold and gushing with ripe dark fruit flavors like cherry and plum, this red is a “mezcla” or mix, Coni says, with at least five different red grapes mingled together to make a full, rich wine with an oaky toastiness and a touch of spice on the long, smooth finish.
Coni blended together Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Syrah and Carignan for this special red. The grapes were harvested at different times that were just right for each varietal to bring out the best of their individual flavors for a mouthwatering medley.
Let this powerful red relax for about an hour after opening a bottle and whip up a hearty pizza with all your favorite toppings while you wait. Then call up some friends and sip the night away!