- This rich and balanced Cabernet is packed with concentrated red fruit and hints of spice from aging in French oak. If you’re new to wines from 100% organic grapes, this red is the perfect introduction!
- With your support, Chris is in Mendocino caretaking an organic certified vineyard and sharing his award-winning passion projects exclusively with Angels.
- When Angels come together, good things happen. Thanks to your funding, Chris is not only sharing his wines and sustainability mission with the world – he’s winning Gold and Best of Class medals for them along the way!
- This refined Cabernet courses with bright red berry flavors and an elegant, easy-sipping texture that goes down almost too easily.
- With the help of Angel funding, Nicholas and Marshall Miller harvested organically-grown Cabernet from the legendary French Camp vineyards that their family owns and tends in the heart of Paso Robles wine country.
- The Miller family has farmed California’s Central Coast for 5 generations, and chose to give their coveted French Camp vines the best treatment possible, using all organic practices. Now the payoff is yours to savor with their first organic Cabernet!
- This red is the perfect introduction to Chris’ wines — a pure, rich and fruit-balanced Cabernet. You’ll taste the concentrated red fruit — it’s the star! — and hints of spice from aging in French oak.
- With Angel funding, Chris is in Mendocino caretaking an organic certified vineyard — making the purest wine just for you. Taste his first passion projects for Naked wines — hopefully, the first of many.
- When Angels come together, good things happen. You asked for more organic options and Chris is dedicated to creating the best. Your support will help him share his wines and sustainability mission with the world.
- This classic Chardonnay is fruity with a crisp kick of Mendocino’s neighboring ocean breeze. Clean with a hint of creamy richness — just the good stuff.
- With Angel funding, Chris is in Mendocino caretaking an organic certified vineyard — making the purest wine just for you. Taste his passion project. Your support will help him share his wines and sustainability mission with the world.
- This wine recently won Best of Class in the Sunset International Wine Competition AND the North Coast Wine Challenge – plus Gold in the SF Chronicle Wine Competition – so it won't last long. Stock up while you can!
- This fresh, fruit-driven Cabernet packs a vibrant punch of plum and dark fruit over a backdrop of peppery spice that leads into a long, elegant finish.
- Your funding helped Mauricio craft this Cabernet using organically farmed grapes, harvested from vineyards at the doorstep of the Andes, an ideal area for organic farming, thanks to dry conditions and lots of sunshine.
- Get a bottle of this lively Cab and be one of the first to try this Argentinian legend’s newest red made exclusively for Angels with 100% organic grapes – yours for just $10.99!