- This is a robust yet elegant sparkling rosé (a blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay) harvested from premium cold climate vineyards in Sonoma Valley.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) for less than $20.
- ...did we mention it's got a track record of slaying the competition? Last year's vintage won Double Gold at the SF Chronicle Wine Competition. Snooze and you might lose your chance to taste a prizewinning bubbly YOU make possible!
- Angels LOVE this classic bubbly. Blanc de Blancs is a super-elegant and delicate style of sparkling wine made of pure and refreshing Chardonnay.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) - for less than $20!
- This handcrafted bubbly is an ultra-small production that sells out quick - and racks in BIG wine awards! In 2017, it was the darling of the San Francisco Wine Competition. It even beat out Tattinger as a favorite of the judges!
Whether you’re pairing with apps or toasting to celebrate, you’ll love this fresh and fruity bubbly - and it’s yours for a song.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect with light apps – or with Aperol as a spritz.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so Prosecco’s in his blood. Thanks to you, he crafted this dream wine from Valdobbiadene – the region growing the most sought-after sparkling in Italy.
Keith quit his job at America’s best sparkling winery to make a show-stopping Prosecco-style wine right here in California. And it’s incredible!
This Italian inspired wine is every bit as refreshing as you’d expect. It's super generous with fruit aromas and flavors like pineapple, guava and mango.
- You gave chance to show off his sparkling skills AND make a wine that he loves, full of gorgeous intensity. Keith says "Everyday is a celebration... so you might as well celebrate it with bubbles!"
- This vintage received a Bronze medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. You fund a champion, Angels!
- Keith's gorgeous blush Rosé is a tangerine dream – full of juicy, refreshing citrus flavors and soft and creamy finish. You'll be drinking this wine all spring. And summer. And ok, in fall, too.
- Angel funding gave Keith the chance to show off his Champagne-making chops and inject a Rosé with his own fun, easy-to-enjoy style.
- This sparkling Rosé from your Schramsberg savant would be double the price for anyone else. But no way, we say, for the Angels who make it happen!
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-live bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out fast.
- When Angels clamored for some slightly sweeter bubbles, Wayne made this lush demi-sec bubbly in the same process as Champagne -- the result is an absolute treasure that's easy to drink and still as richly creamy as you expect the Eponina to be.
- Wayne's bubbles are the bomb. He was the head winemaker for Chandon in California (as in Moet & Chandon!) so he has a sparkling reputation for making luxury bubbles.
- This is the only demi-sec sparkling funded by American Angels. And it sells out faster than you can imagine!
- Crisp, lively sparkling that's full of soft and creamy Chardonnay and rich Pinot Noir that adds in a lovely lingering finish. This new Brut is absolutely scrumptious!
- With Angels' help, Wayne created a new kind of bubbly. It’s rich, toasty and we honestly don’t have any Californian sparkling wines like it. And YOU brought to life.
- The first time we told Angels about it, we sold out in 48 hours! Make sure you treat yourself to a record-breaking wine from Wayne while it's still in stock, 'cuz it won't be for long!
- Real Champagne made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne... and it's FINALLY affordable!!!
- Using the same Champagne connections, prestigious appellation controlee grapes, and state of the art techniques behind those world famous labels, he's produced this gloriously sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. And Angels are the ones that made it happen!
Did someone order happiness? ‘Cause it’s arrived – in the form of crisp, melon-colored bubbles that start off soft and creamy, finishing fruity and bright. Pure bliss.
With a background spanning years of experience at top houses in the biz, Wayne’s known as the Champagne-whisperer. Now he’s making you luxurious sparkling that he’s personalized down to every last detail – for an incomparable price.
As former head winemaker for Domaine Chandon (as in Moet & Chandon!) Wayne’s a first-rate pro at making scrumptious sparkling wine. And he made this exclusively-special bubbly to celebrate our 6th anniversary!