- ‘Repasse’ is an old winemaking technique that introduces freshly harvested grape skins into year-old wine. The process of adding (or "repassing") new fruit introduces vibrancy and flavor to this already rich and juicy red.
- Ben's brand-new wine for Angels is sourced in the southern Languedoc-Roussillon, harvested from the highest mountain vineyard in Caramany.
- Grab a bottle of this mountaintop red and appease your inner chef with a veggie-filled bowl of rustic Ratatouille – courtesy of Ben's food blogging, France-loving wife!
Ken's ripe and rustic Napa Valley Merlot is back and more velvety than ever! It's layered with flavors like red cherries and jammy berries, with a long, smooth finish.
Ken combed the Napa Valley to find the perfect fruit for this Napa staple, cold-soaking grapes before fermentation and giving them extra time on the skins afterward for elegant, balanced flavor.
Not only is this man a Napa legend (with 40 years+ of experience in the region!), he's one of your very first winemakers. Ken's made you Merlot since the beginning - don't miss your iconic Angel treat!
Last year's vintage took a Silver at the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. You can expect those same award-winning flavors this year!
- This vintage is full of blackberries, plums, and wrapped in layers of toasty mocha and spicy chai – the work of a guy who speaks fluent Napa Cab.
Using cream-of-the-crop fruit from some of the best vineyards in Napa, Matt made a wine that’s truly premium in quality, and – thanks to Angel funding – a premium deal.
Get a bottle of this Cab (did you know it’s the top-selling Napa Cab on the site?!) before it’s gone – with an average 95% rating, it’ll disappear quick.
- Your seductive Bordeaux blend from a 100-Parker Point "Garagiste" (that's a Bordeaux winemaker who works on very small volumes, often single vineyards).
- Jonathan's vines produce highly concentrated, small berries...so every drop is full of drool-worthy flavors like black cherries and rich dark chocolate. 2016's harvest was "ideal" according to your winemaker - it's his favorite vintage since 2010!
- Jonathan's the Garagiste behind brands like Le Dôme that cost upwards of $200 a bottle. Angel funding lets him create your exclusive small-production wine, absolutely saturated with flavor... for less than $18 a bottle.
Imagine walking through Rome – alive, bustling and proud, surprises around every cobblestoned corner. That's David's vision for La Strada, his rustic layered red inspired by a day in the life of a busy Italian street.
There's just not that much Primitivo, Montepulciano, Aglianico, Barbera, Teroldego or Sangiovese in California. An Italian blend like this from the states?! It's cah-razy (and rare!). It's been a dream of David's to make something as special as this – and YOU made it happen.
The first time David brought in samples of this blend to taste, he came prepared – with loaves of bread and oodles of cheese. Take it as a hint: This wine is made for a big ol' meal. "It's Italian – it loves company!" David says. Buon appetito!
Swirling a glass of this Zin is as entrancing as a crystal ball – Karen’s deeply fruity, warm and toasty Zinfandel is full of some kind of magic...
This luscious red would usually be the top-selling wine in an expensive tasting room – but your support for Karen makes this Zin yours for a truly incredible price tag.
Open a bottle of this Zin while grilling some ribs or cooking pasta with red sauce… when dinner’s ready, pour a glass and drift into culinary bliss.
- Great wine takes time – and thanks to your funding, Dave could spend months finessing this wild Washington Malbec into the kind of rich red Angels grapple over.
- Harvested from supreme vineyards in the heart of Columbia Valley, this red was oh-so-slowly fermented, carefully blended, an aged in hand-selected oak barrels. The result? An intensely fruity Malbec that's supple, silky and complex.
- Anywhere else, this barrel-aged Malbec would go for $20 easy. But your investment in Dave gives you the inside track on a world-class wine for a killer price!
If you enjoy Tempranillo, wait 'til you get a taste of this delectable Crianza (a.k.a., Tempranillo that's been aged a year in oak and a year in the bottle)... the rich red fruits, peppery spice and big, luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
With Angel funding, Antonio harvested grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious wine regions, right on the banks of the Duero river. The stoney river soil make the vines work twice as hard, growing grapes with robust flavor.
Your scrumptious red is perfect for savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!
Give this Italian red blend a hefty swirl and you’ll sip in a WHOOSH of juicy dark cherries, tongue-tickling spices and a soft, silky finish.
Dom harvested bold, flavor-packed Sangiovese and soft, juicy Negroamaro grapes from Southern Puglia – the tacco (“heel”) of Italy – to bring you this unique, balanced blend.
From pizza margherita to pappardelle, this red was meant for Italian food! Pop it open a few hours before dinner to let the flavors open up. (Better yet, add a few drops while your sauce is cookin’!).
- Classic Cabernet that swings in with a wallop of berries, juicy dark plums, ripe cherries and toasty, tummy-warming spices.
- With solid rainfall following years of drought, these California vines developed full, lush grapes bursting with flavor – making David's latest Cab the richest, most sumptuous yet.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.