- From the smoky oak to the intense blackberry, pepper and dark fruit vibes, Carmen's pure South African Shiraz is an all-out crowd pleaser.
- With your support, Carmen was able to harvest grapes from three distinct Shiraz vineyards in the Swartland region of South Africa. She fermented each block separately before she made the final blend - to capture all bold berry flavors she could muster!
- Shiraz is the kind of wine that can stand up to BIG flavors, so you can bust this one out with everything from your favorite 12” pepperoni, to a fiery Indian curry.
Stephen’s rich and juicy Cab is smoother than a slurp of rich melted chocolate. Dark fruits and toasty spices will make your taste buds go ahhhh...
Lodi had a cooler harvest this vintage, which gave these grapes an extra boost of robust flavor and color while they ripened slowly on the vine. And because of your support, you’re getting this luscious Cab for less than $10!
Stephen likes to drink this red with a juicy burger. "Just add grilled mushrooms, sweet onions, and all the fixin’s," he says.
- Ho-boy! This is Oregon Pinot Noir at its finest. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French Oak. Delicious!
- Scott works with dry-farmed hillside vineyards in one of the most diverse and nuanced wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call "the land of 1,000 valleys".
- YOU funded one of the country's leading Pinot Noir experts to make his dream wine - and it's everything you could hope for. Grab a bottle while it lasts!
- Stephen's 95%-rated red is back – and it's full of big, juicy flavors like ripe raspberries, blackberries and a nice long finish.
- Gathering seven Calaveras County varietals, Stephen used small-production winemaking techniques and barrel aging to bring you your oh-so-easy-drinking red.
- Your red blend is one of Stephen's favorites to sip with cozy, hearty dishes as the leaves start to fall. "I'm thinking beans, sausages and a rich sauce would make a perfect pairing."
- Stephen's back with your 94%-rated, scrum-diddly-umptious red blend. (This guy's just the best.)
- Stephen harvested sun-soaked, flavor-packed grapes from one special estate vineyard in Lodi. The same one Stephen uses to make the other Angels Reserve reds you know and love!
- Pop off the top, and bring your appetite! Stephen says a juicy, oak-aged red like this is best served with saucy pasta, hearty stews and a pile of fancy cheese.
- Stephen's dangerously drinkable Shiraz hails from a single-vineyard Lodi estate that grows oodles of dark and juicy fruit.
- If you've never heard of Lodi, you have to check it out. This region is just a little off the beaten path, but it's producing sensational wines at very un-Californian prices.
- You'll open this when you just want to relax in the afternoon. Stick your nose in a glass and breathe in deep. This exotic, berry-packed red smells better than any perfume.
- He's your resident wine treasure hunter – and this 3-year bottle aged Pinot Noir is his best find yet, full of seductive dark fruit and finesse.
- You funded D.H. to hunt down the best Pinot in California – so you're the reason this marvel exists! His expert eye for quality fruit and a killer deal?! Well, that's the reason it's yours for $9.99.
- Over 50,000 bottles of this 2016 Pinot were pre-sold to thirsty Angels who know JUST how good this wine will be. Don't miss your chance to pick up one of the last few – before it's too late.
- Chase this juicy Cab with a juicy cheeseburger – it's the perfect combo of saucy and rich flavors, toasted oak aromas and a punch of ripe fruit!
- With your funding, Sharon was able to harvest fruit from several small lots in Lodi, hand-selecting all the flavors that went into this easy drinking, everyday red.
- If you think it's delicious now, just wait – a richly textured, full-bodied red like Sharon's only gets better with age!
- Your 93% red from your favorite redhead is BACK! Everything Jen touches is gold, and Shiraz is her favorite grape... so this is warm, plummy perfection.
- Jen went to four different vineyards to make this smooth, ripe red. After pressing into steel tanks, she gave your Shiraz a kiss of oak for silky texture and a touch of spice.
- This is an incredible wine for less than double digits! Pop it open to breathe and open up about 1-2 hours before chowing down on savory dishes like pepper-crusted fillet or chicken tikka masala.
- Easy-drinking, elegant Pinot – with Burgundian style and powerful flavor. And it's an absolutely crazy bargain for Angels!
- This is ONLY possible because Angels believed in Ben Darnault and his crazy dream of making refined Pinot in a region where nobody dares... the sunny south of France.
- You can taste the warm, Mediterranean sunshine. And for less than $10 a bottle, you can afford to drink fine Pinot any day of the week!