- Light and refreshing, this pale pink sipper has a watermelon-like juiciness and a ripe strawberry finish... the perfect thirst-quencher.
- Stephen bottled up this lightly sweet Rosé from a single-estate vineyard in Lodi – an ideal region for bright and fruity Zinfandel.
- Slide a bottle into the fridge for weekight dinner or weekend unwinding alike. Make it special with a crusty baguette and an ooey-gooey wedge of Brie.
Coni's Rosé is packed with fresh flavors like juicy strawberries, red cherries and romantic floral aromas. Pure heaven...
With Angel funding, Coni went to Curico, a region famous for producing red wines - knowing that harvesting rich and juicy Malbec would make for a positively-scrumptious Rosé.
This wine is impressive on its own, but it's also a food-pairing savior. From shrimp and veggie stir-fry to piping-hot pizza, you're getting a serious thirst-quencher for less than $9!
- This is full-flavored Rosé, with lush cherry and strawberry flavors and the mouth-watering texture Willamette Pinot is world-famous for.
- Made "Saignée style", which means Chris let Pinot Noir juice run off into a new tank and fermented it without skins or seeds. That technique makes a richer Rosé, with a finish that travels from your fingers to your toes.
- Prices are skyrocketing for Pinot Noir Rosés as their popularity goes up. But you fund a Willamette expert – that's why you're getting a high-quality, high-demand Rosé for an everyday drinking price.