- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $50+ a bottle.
- This is a volputuous Pinot, full of glass-licking flavors like ripe raspberries, black cherries - made super silky and smooth from aging in smoky French oak barrels for 12 months.
- ... and you fund it from scratch – that's why one of Calfornia's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
- Hello, single-vineyard Pinot Noir. This round, rich and supple Russian River Valley red from your 8-time winemaker of the year comes with all the bells and whistles!
- ...what's that mean? For starters, it's all harvested from 1 premium vineyard. And once those grapes got to the winery - whew! Daryl worked tirelessly to bring all the color and flavor he could to this wine. He even aged it inside top-of-the-line French oak barrels!
- This Pinot is a big deal - and you get it for a tiny price because you fund Daryl directly. Don't hesitate on picking up a bottle or two while it's still on the site, because this red vanishes faster every year...
- Ripe, rich Napa Cab swirling with deep, dark and delicious fruit - you're gonna need a bigger glass. This incredible value Napa Cabernet will blow you away.
- By working with Napa vineyards and a few that sit a couple miles outside of "Napa Valley," Alex got to work with prestigious Napa fruit at a fraction of the cost - that's why this $54 wine is yours for less than $20.
- Alex made waves with her great white Chenin Blanc, and Angels have been chomping at the bit for her to make a red. Now that she's revealed it's a stunning Napa Cab, we expect things to spin completely out of control.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This wine’s insane! Scott made this Napa Valley red to celebrate being 100% Angel funded. He’s wanted to perfect his own signature blend since the 90s – and he nailed it!
- Scott gathered up grapes spanning the entire Valley to build this seductive red crammed with expensive fruit - picking Merlot for its black plum flavors and woodsy aromas, Cab for its rich, velvety textures, and Petite Sirah for a little sweet spice.
- Simply grilled meats love this wine – pour this one 30 minutes before your meat comes of the grill, you’ll have one heck of a combo!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, beautifully structured Pinot Noir from one of the most expensive wine-growing regions in California... and flavor to match.
- Sta. Rita is cool and breezy, famous for its long growing season - grapes grow low 'n' slow, and pick up dark, concentrated fruit flavors while they're hanging on the vine. That's where all this bold cherry and scrumptious berry flavor comes from!
- Your funding gives Jacqueline the chance to perfect this Pinot year after year. This is s special vintage for Angels – it's her 5th bottling! – and the quality is unreal.
- Think of Lionel Richie, circa mid-eighties, all decked out in his best plum crushed velvet suit. Add a bit of Barry White on top, and you BEGIN to get close to how smooth and enticing this red is.
- Your first sensation is one of deep rich blueberry that gives way to a mixture of plum, edged with a smoky streak of oak - all of which lasts ages with each mouthful. You'll be almost too in love with this wine.
- Open the bottle, show a frying pan a steak, briefly, then combine. Boom!
- This is quite possibly the tastiest Rioja you'll ever find. Why? Because Carlos has access to the best grapes in Spain... and the patience to spend over five years finessing their best flavors.
- To Rioja a 'Reserva,' you have to age the wine for two years – minimum. Carlos aged your exclusive Spanish red in oak casks for 18 months – and let the wine rest another FIVE YEARS in barrel before sharing it with you!
- If you enjoy the soft spices and toasted flavors that come from oak aging, you'll love this mouth-filling red. Those oak flavors are a signature of the region – and Carlos red is the perfect example of how a Rioja should taste.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Tom and Jim uncovered 30 acres of pristine Grenache, Syrah and Tempranillo in the Sierra Foothills, and it was decided in an instant - they were making a special red blend for Angels.
It's medium-bodied with a pleasant punch of velvety fruit. I'm not sure what made it so gosh darn silky - the Grenache? The Tempranillo? A view of the Sierras? Maybe a combination of all three...
- If you love a solid Rhone blend and love to support original exclusive wines, this Montserrat blend is your bingo. Grab this one-of-a-kind find while it lasts!
- Get ready to uncork magic. Jorge packed everything into this supple red – warm Mediterranean sun, and fresh coastal air included.
- It's not just common old Reserva, this is Gran Reserva, and in Spain that really means something. He only used the grapes that have the best fruit, structure and intensity.
- And the wine is matured slowly, in toasty American oak barrels for a full 18 months to give it that mellow, smooth, caramel and vanilla flavor. Not to mention... it's been bottle aging ever since! Yum!
- Dark and inky with heaps of blueberries, blackberries, and more black fruit on the nose. This is a quintessential Petite Sirah with a touch of sweet spices from French oak aging.
- Clarksburg has the kind of rich, black clay soil that grows intensely concentrated grapes – and an expert winemaker in Karen, who knows how to take Petit Sirah's raw power and give it balance and strength.
- Never tried a Petit Sirah? This is one heck of an introduction. Karen says: "Grapes from this vineyard have gone to many well-known wineries throughout the years - and I’m excited to showcase them for Angels!"