- "Angels looking for a crisp authentic and aromatic French Sauvignon Blanc will love this."
- The Petit Villebois is more of a poolside sipper, casual and delicious– still representing the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, this light, fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.
Joost, your Angel funded winemaker, says:
- A big complex beast of a wine. Oh, and the guy who makes it also makes one of Chile's most famous (and most expensive) wines.
- If you manage to find one of his famous labels, you'll be paying over $40 a bottle. But you get the same quality craftsmanship from him at Angel prices, because you were a smart cookie and supported him directly.
- If you ever want a wine to lay down, this is the one. Jean-Pascal's wines get even better with bottle age.
- Looking for a proper introduction to California Cabs? Scott’s Rumpus is a delicious way to start– it highlights some of the best Cab vines in the state.
- Powerful ripe black fruit and velvety soft tannins make this an all-out crowd-pleaser. This is a hearty red you can drink any day of the week!
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
- Shiraz from exceptionally old vineyards in the Ebenezer and Kalimna sub-regions of Barossa Valley - swear we didn't make those majestic names up. They're the real names of South Australia's magical wine kingdom.
- Aussies call this Shiraz the perfect 'winter warmer.' It's full of cinnamon, mocha and spice notes, with LOADS of rich, robust flavor and a round finish.
- Adam's Rabbit & Spaghetti red is a smash overseas - and you LOVED his first vintage for the U.S., so he's back at if for more. You already know it's the perfect red for the holidays.
- Rod up and quit his day job at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavor, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh.
- Rod gave up a steady job to work for you and make sensational wines like this that he didn't always have the freedom to make before – please try this and tell him it was all worthwhile!
- You've been crying out for more Port... so we asked Portuguese winemaking legend Luis to make us something truly scrumptious
- Rich, sweet 'n smooth, this is real Port and Angel funding makes it a real bargain.
- Enjoy with a good wedge of the smelliest cheese you can get your hands on. Divine.
- This trademark Australian red is vibrant and lively – just like Australia's Young Winemaker of the Year herself.
- Jen says: "My Hero Shiraz 2016 is a big, bold red wine, with a deep and brooding red color. The nose has ripe fruit flavors of dark plums, red berries and a hint of chocolate, with toasty new oak characters. The palate is rich and mouth-filling, with generous mid-palate fruit and a long finish!"
- I know Jen's a vegan but I can't help stick this beautiful wine next to a perfectly char-grilled steak. MMMmmm!
- Pure fruit a with an intense splash of citrus and lime. This is some zesty, high-grade Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc!
- Mike used Angel funding to work with five different cool climate vineyards in Marlborough – and it makes for extra-juicy, citrusy, flavor-packed white.
- If you're a fan of New Zealand wine, Mike is a master and this is the proof. Makes me want to pan sear some buttery scallops coated sprinkled with a juicy lemon. If that sounds good, you should make sure you have a few of these in your next order.
- In 2013, Antonio lost 55,000 gallons of irreplaceable wine in one night, after lightning struck his family winery in Ribera Del Duero.
- Angels funded Antonio to rebuild and start again. This Tempranillo is your thank you – a velvety smooth, well-balanced red with a beautiful oaky backbone... from one of the most prestigious regions in Spain!
- Introduce some lamb chops to the BBQ, grill until the sweet scent of charred lamb fills the air, then pour yourself a large glass of this triumphant Tempranillo - it's lip-smackingly perfect!
Your funding gave Scott the chance to make this Sauv from the two vineyards he first fell in love with 20 years ago! This Sauv is a throwback to classic, refreshingly rich whites.
Scott fermented this wine as cold and long as he could to keep the flavors tropical and zesty – it's a mouthful of juicy limes and ripe melon!
Warmer days are here and BBQs are firing... Scott suggests you toss back a glass of this crisp Sauv while the flames are hot!