WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your most popular winemaker did it again! This turbo-charged Reserve version of his Cab boasts a full-throttle kick of dark red fruit and silky vanilla & spice.
- Stephen's delicious Black Label wines are a couple bucks more expensive than his normal wines, but you get so much for that $2 it's unbelievable. He gets that quality by going up into the Sierra Foothills and working with really high-end Cab vineyards.
- Tender, juicy steak, sizzling on the grill 'til it's cooked just right... it's the perfect pairing (if you don't finish the whole bottle while you're cooking).
- Chile makes perfect Cabernet and Lacaze is the proof. This deep and structured red is sophisticated and mysterious, full of bright, ripe berries and exotic spices.
- Angels funded JP to make you a special reserve blend of barrel-aged Cab from a premium vineyard close to the Andes Mountains that benefits from whips of Pacific Ocean breezes from time to time.
- This incredibly seductive Cab is an unstoppable Angel favorite - and your favorite Chilean red of all time!
- Pure Sonoma Cabernet Franc! It doesn't get more dry, bold and delicious. Jacqueline's is a very special wine.
- This fruit is picked just 5 minutes up the road from your Angel-funded winery, on a western Sonoma hillside that glistens with ample sun. Jacqueline says it's her favorite fruit – decadent, inviting... it tastes the way a summer afternoon in Wine Country feels.
- Her Sonoma Valley bottling is a tiny batch... and it will vanish pronto. Don't miss out on tasting an interesting grape from an exceptional vintage!
- Stefano's authentic Italian red is part of a new generation of wines made in Tuscany - ripe, rustic, and ready to open.
- Instead of making a traditional Chianti, Stefano blended in some world-class grape varieties like Syrah and Merlot to give this wine more punch (a trick he also uses when making his hundred dollar Super Tuscans).
- You can say a lot of wine is good with pizza – but this Italian red is 100% destined for a thick, piping-hot slice loaded with gooey mozzarella and absurd amounts of sausage. Sip, chomp, sip, repeat.
- "Angels looking for a crisp authentic and aromatic French Sauvignon Blanc will love this."
- The Petit Villebois is more of a poolside sipper, casual and delicious– still representing the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, this light, fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.
Joost, your Angel funded winemaker, says:
- Rich, intense Syrah with a smoky finish. Imagine a bunch of wild strawberries and cherries were thrown on a grill and straight into bottle.
- Made from the same Dry Creek fruit Tim has worked with for eleven years, farmed biodynamically and organically. Tim says "grape farming is just like life. When you pay attention to what you're doing, you get better results!"
- Tim's Syrah is a complex wonder of a wine that's made teeny quantities - so get yours now or miss out forever.
- A big complex beast of a wine. Oh, and the guy who makes it also makes one of Chile's most famous (and most expensive) wines.
- If you manage to find one of his famous labels, you'll be paying over $40 a bottle. But you get the same quality craftsmanship from him at Angel prices, because you were a smart cookie and supported him directly.
- If you ever want a wine to lay down, this is the one. Jean-Pascal's wines get even better with bottle age.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is the kind of Prosecco you'll find Paolo sipping on, any day of the week.
- Creamier than Cava, with a less brutal fizz than Champagne, this tongue-tingling treasure is the kind of sparkling that rarely leaves Italy. But you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Signor Sacchetto.
- Bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining...
- Pro Tip: This Prosecco is dry and crisp. Looking for a little bit more sweetness? Opt for his Col De L'Utia Prosecco Superiore.
- Looking for a proper introduction to California Cabs? Scott’s Rumpus is a delicious way to start– it highlights some of the best Cab vines in the state.
- Powerful ripe black fruit and velvety soft tannins make this an all-out crowd-pleaser. This is a hearty red you can drink any day of the week!
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
- Rod up and quit his day job at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavor, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh.
- Rod gave up a steady job to work for you and make sensational wines like this that he didn't always have the freedom to make before – please try this and tell him it was all worthwhile!