- Full of soft-smelling flowers and juicy apples and pears, it’s possible this sparkling will transport you to a garden terrace overlooking the countryside. Heaven... We’re in Italian heaven.
- Paolo's passion for making wine is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with his vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene, the region's epicenter for making Prosecco, this spumante is as real as it gets (thanks to our Angels, it's also a bargain price!).
- This is a star on its own (the last vintage sold out QUICK), but also dreamy with prosciutto and cheese. Or, do as the Italians do, enjoy it with a creamy dessert.
Whether you’re pairing with apps or toasting to celebrate, you’ll love this fresh and fruity bubbly - and it’s yours for a song.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect with light apps – or with Aperol as a spritz.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so Prosecco’s in his blood. Thanks to you, he crafted this dream wine from Valdobbiadene – the region growing the most sought-after sparkling in Italy.
This fresh California white is packed with peaches, apples, and citrus – guaranteed to make your mouth water
With your funding, Jac was able to get premium, perfectly-ripe Chardonnay grapes from a big-ticket Sonoma wine region – using gentle processing and cold fermentation in order to lock in every single bit of juiciness.
This is a must-have for those looking to try a California Chard that’s a little less buttery and more fruit-driven – a perfect match for a creamy cheese plate or salmon on the grill.
The last vintage of this wine won a Best in Class medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. That’s the biggest award a wine can get – and you can expect those same champion flavors this year!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your most popular winemaker did it again! This turbo-charged Cab features dark fruits like blackberry and rich toasted flavors like the crust of cherry pie – so soft and smooth!
- Stephen's delicious Black Label wines are a couple bucks more expensive than his normal wines, but you get so much for that $2 it's unbelievable. He gets that quality by going up into the Sierra Foothills and working with really high-end Cab vineyards.
- Tender, juicy steak, sizzling on the grill 'til it's cooked just right... it's the perfect pairing (if you don't finish the whole bottle while you're cooking).
WE'RE NOT SURE
- "This wine is a blend of Old Vine Zinfandel grapes, with some vines up to eighty years of age. With Old Vines, you get fewer grapes, but more concentrated and nuanced fruit, so it is best to respect the fruit and let it speak for itself."
- "My goal was to make a very rich full bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that so it's a great value. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and go right on up from there."
- "I get to make several small lot Zinfandels with my Angel funding, and what makes this one special is the incredible character and expression of the old vineyards... you have to taste it to believe it."
- Vibrant Brut bubbly made with Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, through the same process as Champagne and aged on the yeast for 18 months -- the result is a harmonious and complete flavor explosion.
- Wayne's bubbles are the bomb. He was the head winemaker for Chandon in California (as in Moet & Chandon!) so he has a sparkling reputation for making luxury bubbles.
- Perfect party starter Every party should start with a toast and now you can afford to make A LOT of speeches.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- A big complex beast of a wine. Oh, and the guy who makes it also makes one of Chile's most famous (and most expensive) wines.
- If you manage to find one of his famous labels, you'll be paying over $40 a bottle. But you get the same quality craftsmanship from him at Angel prices, because you were a smart cookie and supported him directly.
- If you ever want a wine to lay down, this is the one. Jean-Pascal's wines get even better with bottle age.
- Pure fruit a with an intense splash of citrus and lime. This is some zesty, high-grade Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc!
- Mike used Angel funding to work with five different cool climate vineyards in Marlborough – and it makes for extra-juicy, citrusy, flavor-packed white.
- If you're a fan of New Zealand wine, Mike is a master and this is the proof. Makes me want to pan sear some buttery scallops coated sprinkled with a juicy lemon. If that sounds good, you should make sure you have a few of these in your next order.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Your funding gave Scott the chance to make this Sauv from the two vineyards he first fell in love with 20 years ago! This Sauv is a throwback to classic, refreshingly rich whites.
Scott fermented this wine as cold and long as he could to keep the flavors tropical and zesty – it's a mouthful of juicy limes and ripe melon!
Warmer days are here and BBQs are firing... Scott suggests you toss back a glass of this crisp Sauv while the flames are hot!
- This delectably bright blend is filled with fresh and fruity flavors, like sweet peach, pear, and citrus – starting off crisp, and finishing oh-so soft and creamy.
With 30+ years of Central Coast winemaking experience, Rick knows where to find the best fruit – thanks to your support, he was able to buy premium grapes from the oldest vineyard in Santa Barbara!
Just thinking about pairing this crisp white with pasta and clams or fresh-out-of-the-oven garlic bread is bound to cause one to drool. Pick up a bottle (or three) – and you’ve found a new mealtime white.