WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your most popular winemaker did it again! This turbo-charged Reserve version of his Cab boasts a full-throttle kick of dark red fruit and silky vanilla & spice.
- Stephen's delicious Black Label wines are a couple bucks more expensive than his normal wines, but you get so much for that $2 it's unbelievable. He gets that quality by going up into the Sierra Foothills and working with really high-end Cab vineyards.
- Tender, juicy steak, sizzling on the grill 'til it's cooked just right... it's the perfect pairing (if you don't finish the whole bottle while you're cooking).
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Paolo is the King of Prosecco and even though our Italian is rusty, we know what "Superiore" means!
- Paolo used designated grapes from his own vineyards in Valdobbiadene to make you a DOCG Prosecco... the Rolls Royce of Italian sparkling!
- Yours is a fruity and zippy white, full of fresh and fine flavors like green apple, pear and delicate flower blossoms. Perfect for celebrating something special (like 5 o'clock).
- Pro Tip: This Prosecco is fruity and lightly sweet. Looking for something a bit more crisp? Opt for his Prosecco Brut.
- Thank the California drought - David credits 2015's dry, arid weather for this Cab's exaggerated texture and intense dark fruit flavors.
- All that heat enhanced the flavors David fell in love with when this Lodi Cabernet was growing on the vine – get ready to slurp in summer goodness like rich black cherries and summer plums.
- This elegant red spent 18 months aging in expensive oak barrels, so it stands toe-to-toe with smoky meats. For the vegetarian crowd: Try a grilled portobello burger brushed with truffle oil!
- Richly layered blend of Syrah, Zinfandel and - the kicker - Old Vine Carignan that dates back to the 1940s. Scott's always looking for new ways to give this brooding wine loads of exotic aromas and silky texture.
- Angel funding let Scott break all the rules to make a completely unique red that's all about massive flavors and texture. His all-star blend really champions the grapes Sonoma is known for.
- My mouth waters just imagining a big glass of ROX and a tender, sizzling flank steak.
- Katy's top-rated Cabernet is one of those delicious indulgences that remind you just how good a glass of red can be.
- Harvested from the warmest region in Washington, bordered by the Columbia River and Saddle Mountains. That cool river air keeps her grapes perfectly ripe and plump.
- This fruit-filled fan-favorite is a natural match for fire-roasted peppers, stuffed to the max with creamy goat cheese – it will stand up to the heat!
- This is the kind of Prosecco you'll find Paolo sipping on, any day of the week.
- Creamier than Cava, with a less brutal fizz than Champagne, this tongue-tingling treasure is the kind of sparkling that rarely leaves Italy. But you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Signor Sacchetto.
- Bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining...
- Pro Tip: This Prosecco is dry and crisp. Looking for a little bit more sweetness? Opt for his Col De L'Utia Prosecco Superiore.
- Chile makes perfect Cabernet and Lacaze is the proof. This deep and structured red is sophisticated and mysterious, full of bright, ripe berries and exotic spices.
- Angels funded JP to make you a special reserve blend of barrel-aged Cab from a premium vineyard close to the Andes Mountains that benefits from whips of Pacific Ocean breezes from time to time.
- This incredibly seductive Cab is an unstoppable Angel favorite - and your favorite Chilean red of all time!
- Pure Sonoma Cabernet Franc! It doesn't get more dry, bold and delicious. Jacqueline's is a very special wine.
- This fruit is picked just 5 minutes up the road from your Angel-funded winery, on a western Sonoma hillside that glistens with ample sun. Jacqueline says it's her favorite fruit – decadent, inviting... it tastes the way a summer afternoon in Wine Country feels.
- Her Sonoma Valley bottling is a tiny batch... and it will vanish pronto. Don't miss out on tasting an interesting grape from an exceptional vintage!
- "Angels looking for a crisp authentic and aromatic French Sauvignon Blanc will love this."
- The Petit Villebois is more of a poolside sipper, casual and delicious– still representing the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, this light, fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.
Joost, your Angel funded winemaker, says:
- Rich, intense Syrah with a smoky finish. Imagine a bunch of wild strawberries and cherries were thrown on a grill and straight into bottle.
- Made from the same Dry Creek fruit Tim has worked with for eleven years, farmed biodynamically and organically. Tim says "grape farming is just like life. When you pay attention to what you're doing, you get better results!"
- Tim's Syrah is a complex wonder of a wine that's made teeny quantities - so get yours now or miss out forever.