- This is the kind of Prosecco you'll find Paolo sipping on, any day of the week.
- Creamier than Cava, with a less brutal fizz than Champagne, this tongue-tingling treasure is the kind of sparkling that rarely leaves Italy. But you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Signor Sacchetto.
- Bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining...
- Pro Tip: This Prosecco is dry and crisp. Looking for a little bit more sweetness? Opt for his Col De L'Utia Prosecco Superiore.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- A big complex beast of a wine. Oh, and the guy who makes it also makes one of Chile's most famous (and most expensive) wines.
- If you manage to find one of his famous labels, you'll be paying over $40 a bottle. But you get the same quality craftsmanship from him at Angel prices, because you were a smart cookie and supported him directly.
- If you ever want a wine to lay down, this is the one. Jean-Pascal's wines get even better with bottle age.
- Rod up and quit his day job at one of the best wineries in New Zealand to work for you. Why? To make you wines like this Pinot Noir.
- Martinborough is Pinot Noir paradise... perched on the bottom tip of New Zealand's North Island. The long warm days give the grapes flavor, and blustery sea breezes (nature's air conditioning) keep everything cool and fresh.
- Rod gave up a steady job to work for you and make sensational wines like this that he didn't always have the freedom to make before – please try this and tell him it was all worthwhile!
- You've been crying out for more Port... so we asked Portuguese winemaking legend Luis to make us something truly scrumptious
- Rich, sweet 'n smooth, this is real Port and Angel funding makes it a real bargain.
- Enjoy with a good wedge of the smelliest cheese you can get your hands on. Divine.
- This trademark Australian red is vibrant and lively – just like Australia's Young Winemaker of the Year herself.
- Jen says: "My Hero Shiraz 2016 is a big, bold red wine, with a deep and brooding red color. The nose has ripe fruit flavors of dark plums, red berries and a hint of chocolate, with toasty new oak characters. The palate is rich and mouth-filling, with generous mid-palate fruit and a long finish!"
- I know Jen's a vegan but I can't help stick this beautiful wine next to a perfectly char-grilled steak. MMMmmm!
- Pure fruit a with an intense splash of citrus and lime. This is some zesty, high-grade Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc!
- Mike used Angel funding to work with five different cool climate vineyards in Marlborough – and it makes for extra-juicy, citrusy, flavor-packed white.
- If you're a fan of New Zealand wine, Mike is a master and this is the proof. Makes me want to pan sear some buttery scallops coated sprinkled with a juicy lemon. If that sounds good, you should make sure you have a few of these in your next order.
Your funding gave Scott the chance to make this Sauv from the two vineyards he first fell in love with 20 years ago! This Sauv is a throwback to classic, refreshingly rich whites.
Scott fermented this wine as cold and long as he could to keep the flavors tropical and zesty – it's a mouthful of juicy limes and ripe melon!
Warmer days are here and BBQs are firing... Scott suggests you toss back a glass of this crisp Sauv while the flames are hot!
- The color is as vibrant as the scintillating strawberry and tangerine flavor it leaves on your tongue. What else do you expect from Keith? He's your sparkling master!
- Angels gave Keith the funding to harvest his Central Coast fruit early to preserve this wine's gorgeous, bright acidity.
- Warning: this is big and flavorful! Get ready for a chilled bottle packed with delicious fruit and a touch of citrus. It's the perfect wine for a sunny day and a plate of oysters.
- Rick is responsible for two of the most awarded Rieslings in California and now he’s back at it again, this time exclusively for Angels.
- You know those gorgeous wildflowers that bloom year round along the coast? Rick somehow bottled them – this white is full of delicate floral aromas and a sweet fruits like oranges and tangerines.
- Pour a round of this chilled Riesling and expect applause – you fund one of the best Riesling makers in CA... and it shows.
- Vibrant Brut bubbly made with Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, through the same process as Champagne and aged on the yeast for 18 months -- the result is a harmonious and complete flavor explosion.
- Wayne's bubbles are the bomb. He was the head winemaker for Chandon in California (as in Moet & Chandon!) so he has a sparkling reputation for making luxury bubbles.
- Perfect party starter Every party should start with a toast and now you can afford to make A LOT of speeches.