- Overflowing with exotic fruit flavors, Stephen’s voluptuous Viognier is rich, juicy and endlessly refreshing.
- This wine was sent "direct to press", no crushing. That's why this Gold Country white is full of such fresh fruit... what you expect from a good Viognier!
- Watch a buttery braise of lemon and garlic clams jump to life when this Viognier joins the party. Chill it down, give a generous splash to the pan, then sip, sip away.
- With its vibrant citrussy backbone and bright refreshing finish, Karen’s Lodi Sauv is the mesmerizing white you need for sun-soaked weekends on the deck.
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3 AM!
- Karen’s Sauv slips down famously with Baja style fish tacos – load them up with creamy avocado and fresh lime, then sit back and dream of la playa.
- A curvaceously creamy and indulgent Viognier that’s soaked in ripe, juicy apricot and a bright, lip-smacking finish.
- Frank secured exceptional fruit from a 5th generation family vineyard where the old vines push deep into Moon Mountain’s volcanic, mineral-rich soils – yielding grapes that are concentrated and intense.
- Frank’s Viognier sets Thai food on fire! Unleash a chilled glass of this delicious white with the lime loaded vibrancy of pad Thai, or while slurping down some fragrant tom yum. It’s a total gamechanger.
Light, fruity and as crisp as a chomp of green apple – this Riesling is the perfect thirst-quencher.
Your support allowed Justin and Katy to harvest grapes from two different Columbia Valley regions in order to capture vibrant, complex flavors. “Scrumptious. Refreshing. Simi sweet with a mild citrus finish. This is what an off-dry Washington Riesling is all about!” Justin says.
Your refreshing Riesling makes the perfect match spicy noodles and sauces. Katy insists – "It goes great with a spicy curry!"
- Oscar and Claudia’s refreshingly crisp Alvarinho is full of juicy citrus and tropical fruits that’ll transport you to the sun-soaked valleys of Portugal.
- This cool, crisp white comes from a super-small and exclusive Portuguese wine region where warm days, cool nights and stretches of rain grow super-juicy grapes (perfect for mouth-watering whites).
- Bring out this zippy, fresh white with a platter of jumbo prawns that have been marinated in garlic and kissed by the grill. Al fresco feasting will never be the same again.
Mike’s juicy Sauvignon Blanc is loaded with fresh, citrusy flavors and ends with a light, crisp finish - it’s what warm summer evenings were made for.
From 90+ point wines to heading up a top New Zealand winery, Mike’s earned his share of merits. But making wine for Angels is what he loves most – 'cause you let him craft his dream wines.
Enjoy Mike’s delicious Marlborough Sauv with an oversized bowl of lemon and garlic prawns – then mop up those juices with a hefty wedge of fresh, crusty bread.
- Like a summer night by the ocean, this Chardonnay is refreshing, cooling, and lively – with flavors like white peaches and fresh-off-the-tree pears.
- Nicholas and Marshall sought vineyards along the coast of California to make you a dazzling white that over-delivers on quality. It's yours for $9.99 a bottle when it would sell for double the price, easy!
- Serve with a plate of fresh fish tacos, sink your toes into the sand, and toast to an impeccable wine YOU made possible.
This refreshingly crisp Pinot Gris is succulent, creamy and layered with refined, citrusy freshness.
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the two most famous red wine regions in Oregon – Umpqua Valley and southern Willamette – and made a white!
- Scott’s stunning Pinot Gris is a warm weather winner. Take a couple frosty glasses of it out into the garden and enjoy with chili-laced crab cakes and a fragrant Thai salad.
This fresh and fruity white is gushing with honeydew melons and tropical zeal – as refreshing as an ocean breeze
Scott selected super-ripe grapes from unique vineyards where the fruit is exposed to abundant California sunshine. After pressing, he allowed the wine to sit on its natural yeast for six months to develop an indulgent, rich creaminess.
Sip on Scott’s spritely Sauvignon Blanc while tearing into a salad of lemony grilled chicken, charred asparagus spears and fresh garden greens.
- A dreamy Sauvignon Blanc full of bright, crisp fruit – the kind of white you want to pull out everytime the sun breaks through the clouds.
- Rod Easthope left the best winemaking job in New Zealand to work exclusively for you... and now you get his iconic Hawkes Bay Sauvignon Blanc for a song.
- This SB just wants to dance with fresh shellfish. Pan fry some scallops in a little butter and watch the two tango!