All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
Dripping with flavors like blackberry cobbler, cherry pie, chocolate and sweet spice, this is literally dessert in a glass – smooth and glossy – your after-dinner shining star.
Angel funding gave Mike and Anne access to primo Zinfandel from vineyards in Contra Costa, California, where the grapes hang on the vine longer – that’s where the “late harvest” comes in! – to achieve the ripe, concentrated flavors in this luscious sweet sipper.
You’ve found your sweet spot! Make a mad dash to get this specially-sized bottle (it’s 500ml, as opposed to a traditional 750ml wine bottle) while it lasts!
- This crowd-pleaser overflows with intense, luscious flavors like berry compote, caramel, chocolate and cinnamon – like a decadent bite of Black Forest cake – but in a glass. Delish.
- Thanks to Angels, Ana got her hands on rare acreage of Touriga Nacional, Tempranillo, Tinta Cão, Souzão and Trousseau in the states! She harvested these traditional Portuguese varieties from Saint Amant Vineyard in Amador, where sunny conditions are ideal for ripening.
- Ana crafted this in the traditional Portuguese method in a specially sized 500 ml bottle. If you enjoy port, you'll love this tasty treat.
This dessert red is full-on indulgent — complete with jammy berries, red cherries... and that lingering bit of caramel Port does best.
With your funding, this treasure was able to rest 54 months to capture all the rich flavor that makes this LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) possible — and impossibly decadent.
When that special occasion comes around... this lovingly-aged Port will be waiting for you to make a truly memorable moment.
- Ripe with plums, figs and that signature swirl of caramel flavor, this 10 Year Tawny is ready to shine.
- Tawny Port is the cask-aged version of Port. After a decade aging in special oak casks, it develops a subtle nutty character and seriously elegant flavor.
- With 100+ years experience making the world's finest Ports, the Quevedos are the ultimate experts in their field. Port doesn't get more picture-perfect than this.
This petite bottle contains 500ml of dessert — perfectly ripe and delicate, it’s a delight — like warm brioche and marmalade — that will satisfy your craving after dinner.
With your funding, Ben (your South of France expert) harvested elegant Muscat for a Vin Doux Naturel — a French specialty of fortified wine with natural sweetness. There are only a handful of Minervois producers who make this!
This Muscat will end any meal on a high note and this smaller size is just the right amount to share with a few friends for a late night treat.
- White Port is a delight – it has the caramel signature you love from its red relative, and new flair: Flavors like peach, citrus and honey.
- The Quevedo family's made some of the world’s finest Ports for 100+ years. With your funding, they're introducing Angels to a rarer style, featuring varieties like Gouveio, Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Donzelinho and Viosinho.
- This is a special treat on its own and makes for a shockingly-delicious cocktail. Add tonic and lemon, and you're in heaven.
Ripe peach and tangy lemon curd flavors make this mouth-filling sweet treat perfect for dessert. So much flavor packed into a half-sized bottle!
Beerenauslese is a category of Austrian and German wine classifications that Gerd insists you try. This is an incredible late harvest wine using Ortega and Silvaner – grapes from Germany's Pfalz region that Gerd carefully selected for richness and sweetness. It’s delectable...
...and Gerd went the extra mile with Angel funding and aged this sweet sipper in French oak for nearly a year. That’s what puts the WOW in this Beerenauslese.