WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Santolins are a dream winemaking team - and they've brought you a bottle of delectable goodness, full of bold, bright berries - even a refreshing hit of mint!
- Blending these two classic varieties to make the best wine possible is challenging and fun. Adrian and Rebecca have brought all their winemaking experience to the table, ensuring each bottle is balanced and easy drinking.
- Smooth and tasty, this blend is the perfect addition to any Angel's wine collection, especially at its tiny price point. Another win!
- Hello, single-vineyard Pinot Noir. This round, rich and supple Russian River Valley red from your 8-time winemaker of the year comes with all the bells and whistles!
- ...what's that mean? For starters, it's all harvested from 1 premium vineyard. And once those grapes got to the winery - whew! Daryl worked tirelessly to bring all the color and flavor he could to this wine. He even aged it inside top-of-the-line French oak barrels!
- This Pinot is a big deal - and you get it for a tiny price because you fund Daryl directly. Don't hesitate on picking up a bottle or two while it's still on the site, because this red vanishes faster every year...
- Full, classic Napa Cab with rich, ripe black cherry and decadent fruit flavors. Age this one if you can - it's hard to imagine, but it's only going to get better with age...
- Ken is one of the founding fathers of Napa Cabernet, and he uses Angel funding to craft wines that would cost over $60 anywhere else – but Angels pay less than $28.
- A wine like this deserves some respect. Take it out to a nice steak dinner (think about decanting it if you can!) and it will be incredible.
- Who would have thunk it... a decadent red wine like Shiraz can be brought to life by a tiny smidgeon of peachy, pure white grape – Viognier!
- Big, rich, plummy fruit gets a soft, silky finish with the addition of the Viognier. It's got a delicate flavor that perfectly matches Shiraz' peppery undertones.
- Angel funding bought the grapes, so it's incredible quality wine for a very reasonable price... no wonder 90% of you would happily buy it again!
- Pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet with layers and layers of ripe fruit and plums - if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been working with Angel funding since the beginning, and his South African Cabernet Sauvignon is the most popular wine on our site.
- Angels gave Stephen a little more funding so he could create this premium vintage of his fan-favorite Cab. It's ripe and robust... and then some. It always vanishes quickly, so don't wait to grab a bottle!
- Daryl made you a special Pinot with a secret stash of prized fruit from Susie Selby – a rockstar winemaker in Sonoma County (and proprietress of Selby Winery in Healdsburg, CA).
- Your 'Susie's Block' Pinot is rich and vibrant, full of bright fruit flavor and a smooth barrel-aged finish Daryl describes (with a loving sigh) as "distinctly delightful."
- Russian River is a world-class growing region for Pinot – and Daryl harvest some of the best grapes thanks with a little help from his friends. Less than 1,000 cases exist!
- Your one and only Pinot Noir from Willamette - the cool-climate Oregon Valley that's become a worldwide obsession.
- Scott selected dry-farmed vineyards for your Pinot - less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors. Raspberries, cherries, rich black fruits.... they're all inside.
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves - so you get an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
- This is one of your favorite Cabernets of all time. Over 50,000 Angels are in love with Stephen's easy-drinking, decadent red - and it sells out quick!
- Brimming with ripe juicy fruit flavors like plums and rich berries, this year's luscious red will impress a crowd with one sip.
- Take this jammy red along for a festive BBQ with friends - and sip along with a few mouthfuls of grilled lamb, sweet peppers and blue cheese.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This wine’s insane! Scott made this Napa Valley red to celebrate being 100% Angel funded. He’s wanted to perfect his own signature blend since the 90s – and he nailed it!
- Scott gathered up grapes spanning the entire Valley to build this seductive red crammed with expensive fruit - picking Merlot for its black plum flavors and woodsy aromas, Cab for its rich, velvety textures, and Petite Sirah for a little sweet spice.
- Simply grilled meats love this wine – pour this one 30 minutes before your meat comes of the grill, you’ll have one heck of a combo!
- Thanks to THOUSANDS of Angel votes, this Napa winemaker won $100,000 to make the biggest, mightest Cabernet Franc in the Valley. It was his Winemaker Fantasy!
- Now, Mighty Quinn – Sean's debut red – is your exclusive prize. Harvested from 4 signature Napa regions (Carneros, Mt. Veeder, Atlas Peak and Coombsville) it's bigger than your biggest Cab, full of lush black cherry fruit and finish that's so intense, your tastebuds will ask for a replay.
- There's very little Cab Franc planted in Napa, and every berry is in high demand. Sean's fantasy wine is one of the few of its kind... and it's a killer price for the Angels who made it happen.