Richard made you a Riesling with a Pacific-coast touch! This classic white is fruity, but not overly sweet. Sit back and let the smell of fresh flowers hit your nose, then take a sip – and taste oranges, tangerines and juicy stone fruits.
Monterey is one of the hottest CA regions on the map right now – and it’s made wine prices skyrocket. But because of your funding, Richard was able to snag a healthy share to bring you this oh-so-fresh white.
Your funding helped Richard take advantage of some killer Riesling grapes and make a special one-off white for Angels. This will be the one and only vintage of this wine – talk about a rare gem. Order a bottle (or 3) before it disappears!
Complex and rich, this scrumptious white is full of rich pear, cozy apple and oh-so-juicy pineapple flavors –- like a satisfying summer cocktail.
Sharon's blend is a highlight reel of the Central Coast - cool-climate Chardonnay from foggy Monterey, rich Marsanne from San Benito, and citrusy Pinot Grigio from the sunny hills of Paso... a true vacation in a bottle!
You gave a daring California girl chance to harness the coast's brightest, boldest flavors inside this one-time blend – grab a bottle of a special signature white while it lasts!
This fresh California white is packed with peaches, apples, and citrus – guaranteed to make your mouth water
With your funding, Jac was able to get premium, perfectly-ripe Chardonnay grapes from a big-ticket Sonoma wine region – using gentle processing and cold fermentation in order to lock in every single bit of juiciness.
This is a must-have for those looking to try a California Chard that’s a little less buttery and more fruit-driven – a perfect match for a creamy cheese plate or salmon on the grill.
The last vintage of this wine won a Best in Class medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. That’s the biggest award a wine can get – and you can expect those same champion flavors this year!
You love Scott’s wildly popular white – and this year, he's added extra layers of refinement, bright acidity, and cranked your Pinot Gris up to an 11!
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the most famous red wine region in Oregon, and made a white!
- Enjoy this one out on the deck, sun on your back and fresh farmers market salad (loaded with avocado) in hand. This PG is going to make your summer.
- This Sauv is so zingy and refreshing, like the first bite of a juicy tangerine...
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3AM!
- Serve with vibrant salads or Mexican dishes loaded with avocado and lime to see this wine in action. Más pico de gallo, por favor...
- Exuberantly fruity, yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- Six years ago, Angel funding allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right so you get remarkable value even in world-famous regions like Marlborough.
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of some shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this SB.
- One of New Zealand's most talented winemakers, Rod Easthope, got a blank check to choose any grapes he wanted. The results are crisp, juicy... and oh-so sublime.
- This white is a taster platter of all the incredible fruit in Hawkes Bay. Rod gathered grapes loads of high altitude and coastal vineyards to bring you a Pinot Gris with serious attitude.
- It's Angel funding that helped to make this wine not only great tasting, but great value for money too. Help yourself to your reward before the other Angels get too thirsty!
- Ben's 100% Viognier is a pleasing punch of ripe apricots and perky lemons, all whirled around in a creamy mix that ends with eye-popping, delicious zing.
- Grown along the coast of southern France, these grapes ripened slowly – thanks to nearby ocean breezes and mild temps. That's what makes this white SO juicy and refreshing!
- Viognier is made to be enjoyed while it's young and fresh. So go on – pop a bottle NOW! Winemaker's orders.
- Pure, refreshing Chenin Blanc that tastes like you're chomping on some ripe pineapple – this is a fresh white wine. The kind Alex always hoped she could make!
- Working behind the scenes at a fancy Napa Valley winery, Alex never got to make her dream wine. Angel-backing gave her the chance to invest in a great Chenin Blanc vineyard - and make a great white all on her own.
- Chill a bottle down overnight and start planning an epic meal. Post your recipes on our Wine and Dine group page – Alex is dying to know your favorite pairings!
- Ahhh. Crisp, authentic French Sauvignon Blanc. 5 words have never tasted creamier.
- Joost's Petit Villebois is elegant, sure, but it's also casual and delicious - the kind of classic, citrusy white you can drink by the pool that still captures the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, this fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.