4 past rookies, 11 greatest hits -- all in one set!••• More
The Rookies return! Four of your past Rookie of the Year candidates – including last year’s winner – are back again for one tantalizing throwback pack, stuffed with some of their best wines to date.
This pack has it all – lush Columbia Valley Cab and Syrah from your Washington expert Dave, scintillating and crisp Central Coast Pinot Grigio from Yian, and a tantalizing trio of wines from 2018 Rookie of the Year winner Chris Baker.
With your support, your past rookies have been knocking it out of the park over the last year – sift through this pack for just a taste of what they’ve been up to, while you cast your vote for this year’s Rookie of the Year.
- Your Wine Advisors know EVERY wine you fund...and they know them well. This case is packed with everything they're currently obsessing over.
- From sumptuous reds like David's Reserve Cab to elegant whites like Jacqueline's refreshing Sauv Blanc, you’ll go crazy for these wines – we sure do.
- This is 12 bottles of wine for an unbelievable deal. Grab the season's must-haves while they last!
- When it comes to wine, a small step in price = a HUGE leap in quality and taste.
- These mind-blowing wines are the ultimate example of where your dollar goes a very long (and delicious) way.
- This case includes seriously smooth reds and delightful whites that prove there's a perfect price for a bottle of wine.
Coni Schwaderer represents the new wave of Chile's winemakers looking to introduce wine drinkers to fresh styles of wine – from tiny trendy Andean wine regions that rarely get the spotlight.
With your funding, she's hiking up cool peaks of Aconcagua, trekking the robust vineyards of Maule Valley – even uncovering new varietals in the Central Valley – to bring you the crisp whites, daring reds... even Rosé. It's time you knew all the wines Chile has to offer!
And you're getting all 6 for a screamin' deal – just over $9 a bottle. That's a $36 savings from the woman who knows Chile best!
- Bust out the waffle iron, whip up some eggs, and start crisping bacon – we've got the rest of brunch covered, thanks to these scrumptious and indulgent weekend wines.
- Includes crisp and elegant Rosé, creamy whites, and plenty of mimosa-ready bubbly!
- ...the best bit? You can help yourself to a second (or third) helping, guilt-free – because these wines are yours for an everyday drinking kind of price.
- Nicholas and Marshall Miller are 5th generation farmers, and they’ve tended to the most famous vineyards along the California coast – Bien Nacido and French Camp – practically since birth.
- Now these grape growers-turned-producers are making their own wines from the coastal land they love so dearly – including crisp unoaked chardonnay, rich Cabernet, and special red blends from their famous French Camp vines.
- And because you fund their indie projects directly, you get 6 of the Brothers' wines for an epic family discount – Angels save $74!
- These return favorites, record-breakers, new releases, top-shelf treasures have one thing in common – they're knocking Angels' socks off.
- Now's your chance to take home Richard's smooth Paso Cab, Adam's coveted Australian Shiraz, a decadent French blend from Benjamin, and SO much more!
- And not a drop would be possible without you – that's why you're getting this scrumptious case for $62 off the market price.
Every wine David makes has a special signature – and this pack showcases his knack for making iconic 90+ rated wines that will completely redefine every region for you.
Whether he’s harvesting Cabernet from dormant volcanoes in Lake County or finessing rich, full-bodied reds from Sonoma, David is a master and hunting down California's best value for money wines – and you LOVE him for it.
- His 90% rated wines sell out instantly - so you have to grab these blockbusters while they last!
- These return favorites, record-breakers, new releases, top-shelf treasures have one thing in common – they're the most talked-about wines on the site.
- Now's your chance to take home Matt's Napa Valley Cab, Stephen's refreshing Pinot Grigio, elegant Tempranillo from Scott, and SO much more!
- And no drop would be possible without you – that's why you're getting this scrumptious case for $90 off the market price.
Austere, silky Pinot Noir, a lush cherry-flavored Rosé of Pinot Noir, and Chris’s follow-up to his Gold Medal-winning Pinot Gris – this 6-pack is your taste ticket to the very best of Oregon’s most famous Valley
Chris is your Willamette wonder, turning out crazy good wines from Day 1 and earning your votes for the very first Rookie of the Year award. We can’t wait to see what he does next – whatever it is, you won’t want to miss it!
For helping to fund Chris’s pursuit of his passion projects like these, Angels get $50 of savings on these 6 wines from a true Willamette expert. Enjoy!