WE'RE NOT SURE
- Light, crisp flavors of tropical fruits and green apple glide along with zingy citrus on a lavish layer of fine, moutfilling bubbles in this decadent North Coast sparkling.
- Your funding gave Penelope the golden ticket to the finest fruit of her choosing, not to mention the creative freedom to go all out on this bubbly’s elegant, refined flavors. For the best deal on top-shelf California sparkling, you’ve come to the right place.
- These well-aged, balanced bubbles are ready to pour on arrival, but feel free to put them away for a celebration too – Penelope says they’ll be perfect either way! Just chill a bottle slightly and you’re good to go!
- Paolo’s perky pale pink crowd-pleaser tingles with a pucker of bright cherries and citrusy tang on every sip for a light sparkling Rosé you just can’t put down.
- It’s primo Italian Rosé – frizzante style! This means the bubbles have a little less kick than your usual sparkling wine, letting the flavors shine through in each soft, savory sip.
- This fizzy frizzante pairs perfectly with a big plate of charcuterie, preferably on a sunny deck. Untie the string, pop the cork and call it a day!
Penny's a legendary sparkling winemaker – now she's making her most epic bubblies ever, just for you! You can practically taste the finesse in this sparkling Brut Rosé, with it's perfect balance between juicy strawberry and light streaks of citrusy lime. This is first-class sparkling wine with all the bells and whistles.
With Angel support, this iconic bubbly winemaker took sustainably-farmed grapes and made you this traditional-styled gem that’s not just sparkling – it’s dazzling!
This sparkling Rosé is as fine as they come, and the best part? You can drink it all year long! Penny suggests roasted turkey in the fall, Dungeness crab in the colder months and strawberry shortcake all summer long. Just make sure you have enough to last!
Fruity and bright – with the elegance of Champagne – this Brut bursts with flavors like wild berries, crisp apples and juicy white grapes.
Made from a classic sparkling recipe of Chardonnay and earthy Pinot Noir, sparkling champion Penny made this dazzler in the traditional method, so the flavors stay fresh and the finish really POPS.
Google Penelope Gadd Coster and you'll quickly realize what an industry legend she is. Her sparkling is TOP-DOLLAR! This bubbly is no different... except for your exclusive $14.99 price!
Roll out the red (or white) carpet – it’s the first California Brut sparkling from Rob! This crisp bubbly practically sings with refreshing tastes of apple and pear, plus a bit of zesty citrus tang.
Rob’s been the winemaker behind some of California’s most famous sparkling wines – now he’s making some of the most elegant, world-class bubblies of his career, and they’re all exclusive to Angels!
Turn any weeknight into a special occasion with this wildly crowd-pleasing sparkling sipper! Pop a bottle and help Rob celebrate his latest chapter as your new expert in effervescence!
- This crisp sparkling Rosé is a bright, bubbly bounty of ripe flavors from juicy raspberry to tangy cherry and even a tempting, tingly touch of citrus.
- Penelope used your funding and her deep connections with some of the most esteemed grapegrowers across the North Coast to craft you a bubbly blend of bright and fruity Chardonnay and luscious Pinot Noir, with an irresistible pinkish hue.
- Penelope says, “It is time for ROSÉ! Then again anytime is time for Rosé.” Speaking as a legend in North Coast sparkling wine, she would know better than anyone. Pop a bottle and get to sipping!
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine ever – now it’s returning and more elegant than ever, with delicate layers of fruity finesse and oh-so-fine bubbles you won’t be able to resist!
- Wayne knows a thing or two about sparkling. Before he came to work for you, he was head winemaker for the American branch of THE Moët Chandon, making some of the most famous sparkling wines in the world. Now he’s using all his expertise just for you!
- With your funding, Wayne sourced pristine grapes from cool-climate corners of California to bring you a delicate, perfectly balanced sparkling white brimming with bright fruit flavors and sporting a wonderfully smooth, silky texture.
- Bouncing with bright fruit and a tantalizing, tangy zip, Wayne’s delicious vintage sparkling is back!
- For this cuvee (winemaker speak for “sparkling wine blend”) Wayne used high-end Pinot Noir from California’s cool southern Delta to bring you a “blanc de noirs”-style bubbly, meaning it’s a white sparkling wine made from the black Pinot Noir grape. The more you know!
- Wayne’s last vintage of this special sparkling won a shiny Silver medal at the esteemed San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, so this time he got the green light to make even more of this fizzy dream wine – because it’s likely going to sell out twice as fast this time!
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-lived bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's Rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out incredibly fast.
- This brilliant bubbly is a bright medley of luscious tropical fruit flavors, backed by a twist of citrus and a decadent layer of ultra-fine bubbles thanks to two years of aging in bottle.
- Your funding helped Penelope source prized fruit from the Carneros region, nestled between Napa and Sonoma, where some of the finest sparkling wine grapes in Wine Country are grown.
- Penelope’s a legend of California sparkling wine and for funding projects like this, you get a stunning Sonoma sparkling made with decades of expertise. Grab a bottle, pop the cork and make a toast – to yourself, for being such a clever Angel!