- Delicate and mouth-wateringly delicious, this sparkling Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay harvested from premium cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – and it's exclusive here for an important reason...
- It’s your funding that makes this stunning sparkling Rosé possible! Snag a few bottles of this Angel crowdpleaser (and routine medal winner) while you can. Wayne's sparkling never lasts long!
- Vibrant and fresh, with a scintillating layer of bright bubbles, this refined Prosecco is light and luxurious Italian sparkling at its most refreshing.
- Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so his Prosecco roots run deep, and with your support he was able to craft this dream sparkling using high-end fruit from Valdobbiadene – home to Italy’s most sought-after grapes for sparkling wines.
- When served chilled, this crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – and if you’re feeling especially creative and adventurous, try mixing it with Aperol as a spritz!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bright fruit flavors like pear and apple glide on a wave of ultra-fine bubbles in each sip of Penelope’s elegant, refreshing California sparkling.
- With the help of your funding, Penelope selected high-end California Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes and created this crisp Brut in the traditional style, meaning it received a second fermentation in the bottle to give it those extra-fine bubbles and touch of added elegance.
- Over her 30-year career, Penelope’s made bubblies for some of the biggest names in California sparkling wine. Now Angel funding lets her channel that expertise into her very own line of sparkling wines – exclusively for you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Penelope’s delicate sparkling Rosé hums with bright fruit flavors carried on a wave of ultra-fine bubbles into a crisp, refreshing finish.
- Your funding helped Penelope channel the ripe, juicy flavors of top-grade Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes into this traditional-style sparkling Rosé, meaning it undergoes a second fermentation in the bottle to give it all the elegance of a classic Champagne.
- Penelope is a legend in the world of California sparkling wine – over more than 3 decades, she’s made bubblies for some of the biggest names in the business. Now for supporting this icon to make her very own line of wines, you get special access to sparkling like this for an absolute steal!
- Each sip of Wayne’s bright, delicate Brut Rosé is a fresh, crisp burst of lively fruit, from strawberry to bing cherry, that slips down almost too easily on a soft bed of ultra-fine bubbles.
- With your funding behind him, California sparkling legend Wayne Donaldson had special access to some of the state’s premium cool-climate vineyards, sourcing the perfect grapes for a sparkling pink fit for the highest spot on the shelf.
- Angel support helped Wayne debut the first-ever pink version of his famous Eponina sparkling last year. That wine was such a runaway hit, Angels begged him to bring it back – now it’s finally here!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bright and lively, with fresh fruit flavors like strawberry and watermelon, this sparkling Rosé is a delicate easy-sipping bubbly that’s perfect for adding a touch of elegance to any sunny afternoon on the patio.
- Your funding gave Penelope her choice of high-end Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier sourced from vineyards across California’s North Coast – the kind of grapes that go into the best wines from California’s top sparkling wine houses, many of which Penelope has made before.
- Penelope made this crisp Rosé in the “traditional” Champagne method, meaning it underwent a second fermentation in the bottle for a luxurious layer of ultra-fine bubbles that make this pink sparkling simply irresistible.
- This light, refreshing bubbly is an Italian classic, buzzing with fresh crisp fruit flavors, from juicy green apple to ripe, luscious peach, woven with a tangy dash of citrus and a finish that will leave you saying “bellissimo!”
- Paolo’s passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this fizzy delicacy is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the least. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Francoise’s beloved Cremant de Limoux returns! This fine French sparkling is a dazzling Angel-funded treasure, dancing with delicate bubbles, a creamy, classic smoothness and unmatched elegance.
- Angel support gave Francoise her choice of the finest fruit from the hillside vineyards of Limoux, France’s original sparkling wine region. Thanks to Angel funding, Francoise’s carrying on this region’s centuries-old sparkling tradition and making some of the finest bubblies Limoux’s ever seen – just for YOU.
- For funding Francoise as she perfects each dazzling bubbly, Angels get direct access to her world-class sparkling wines like this for an unbelievable deal.
- Wayne’s special vintage sparkling buzzes with bright fruit and hums with the perfect balance between mouthwatering zippiness and a soft, creamy smoothness.
- With your funding, Wayne selected crisp, first-class Chardonnay and a bit of Pinot Noir from cool climate vineyards around northern California, where he’s spent decades making bubblies for some of the world’s top sparkling wine houses.
- Once he had his high-quality fruit, Wayne crafted this world-class cuvee using the traditional method (meaning a second fermentation in the bottle, the way the finest Champagnes are made) to bring you bubbly with a truly unique complexity and downright elegant character.
- Real Champagne made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne... and it's FINALLY affordable!!!
- Using the same Champagne connections, prestigious appellation controlee grapes, and state of the art techniques behind those world famous labels, J.P. has produced this oh-so-sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. And Angels are the ones that made it happen!