- This zippy Italian bubbly bursts with fresh, crisp fruit flavors of juicy apples, peaches and a tangy spritz of citrus. Your living room's about to turn into an Italian garden terrace overlooking the countryside.
- Paolo's passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this fizzy delicacy is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the last. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
- Bright, crisp and endlessly refreshing with a soft smoothness and an elegant medley of fruit flavors and light nuttiness - if it’s high-end bubbles you want in your glass (and you should), Wayne’s decadent Sonoma sparkling is the answer.
- Your support helped Wayne source premium Chardonnay from cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast, before treating this Blanc de Blancs to an extra two years of bottle aging for a dreamy, refined smoothness you won’t believe until that first sip.
- Specially-aged Sonoma sparkling with this kind of winemaker prestige would easily start at north of $40, but for funding Wayne to make this stunning bubbly exclusively for Angels, you’re getting it for less than half of that!
- Fresh, fruity and with a perfectly refined touch of fizz, Paolo’s Prosecco is as light and luxurious as Italian bubbly gets.
- Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so his Prosecco roots run deep, and with your support he was able to craft this dream sparkling using high-end fruit from Valdobbiadene – home to Italy’s most sought-after grapes for sparkling wines.
- When served chilled, this crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – and if you’re feeling especially creative and adventurous, try mixing it with Aperol as a spritz!
- This crisp sparkling Rosé is a bright, bubbly bounty of ripe flavors from juicy raspberry to tangy cherry and even a tempting, tingly touch of citrus.
- Penelope used your funding and her deep connections with some of the most esteemed grapegrowers across the North Coast to craft you a bubbly blend of bright and fruity Chardonnay and luscious Pinot Noir, with an irresistible pinkish hue.
- Penelope says, “It is time for ROSÉ! Then again anytime is time for Rosé.” Speaking as a legend in North Coast sparkling wine, she would know better than anyone. Pop a bottle and get to sipping!
- Eponina was Wayne’s first Angel-funded sparkling wine ever – now it’s returning and more elegant than ever, with delicate layers of fruity finesse and oh-so-fine bubbles you won’t be able to resist!
- Wayne knows a thing or two about sparkling. Before he came to work for you, he was head winemaker for the American branch of THE Moët Chandon, making some of the most famous sparkling wines in the world. Now he’s using all his expertise just for you!
- With your funding, Wayne sourced pristine grapes from cool-climate corners of California to bring you a delicate, perfectly balanced sparkling white brimming with bright fruit flavors and sporting a wonderfully smooth, silky texture.
- Rob’s first-class California Brut is a crisp, dazzling sparkling bouncing with bright, fresh flavors of green apple and pear, rounded off by a spritz of zesty citrus – all brought to you on a bed of ultra-fine bubbles.
- After decades of crafting California’s most famous sparkling wines, Angels are helping Rob make some of the most elegant bubblies of his career – his very own!
- Thanks to your funding, he’s able to use all his sparkling expertise to turn the Golden State’s best fruit into dreamy, show-stopping bubbly like this California Brut – exclusively for you.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Meet Cremant de Limoux – the French sparkling that makes Champagne jealous. This luscious bubbly blend of Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc and the rare Mauzac grape shimmers with delicate fruit flavors and elegance, while a touch of Pinot Noir helps give it that irresistible pink hue.
- With Angel support behind him from step one, Francoise sourced hand-picked fruit from terraced hillsides in Southern France’s famed Limoux region, and carefully crafted this show-stopping sparkling in the traditional method for an unmatched elegance.
- Franciose aged this Cremant in bottle for around 18 months to give it that perfect balance between crispness and a show-stopping smoothness. Now it’s finally ready to be enjoyed for just $14.99!
Roll out the red (or white) carpet – it’s the first California Brut sparkling from Rob! This crisp bubbly practically sings with refreshing tastes of apple and pear, plus a bit of zesty citrus tang.
Rob’s been the winemaker behind some of California’s most famous sparkling wines – now he’s making some of the most elegant, world-class bubblies of his career, and they’re all exclusive to Angels!
Turn any weeknight into a special occasion with this wildly crowd-pleasing sparkling sipper! Pop a bottle and help Rob celebrate his latest chapter as your new expert in effervescence!
- Real Champagne made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne... and it's FINALLY affordable!!!
- Using the same Champagne connections, prestigious appellation controlee grapes, and state of the art techniques behind those world famous labels, J.P. has produced this oh-so-sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. And Angels are the ones that made it happen!
- Franck’s traditional Spanish sparkling is a lip-smacking delight, lushly layered with flavors of crisp, juicy apple and a touch of puckery citrusy, all packed together with a mouthful of oh-so-fine, refreshing bubbles.
- Franck’s a dedicated organic grapegrower and meticulous when it comes to every aspect of the vineyard. Tending his vines all by hand, he sees to their every need during the growing season and knows precisely when to harvest them at their very ripest to bring you the fullest, freshest flavors imaginable.
- Made using the same method as high-end French sparkling, think of cava like the Champagne of Spain without all the pomp. This easy-sipper is the perfect pairing both for special occasions and for cozying up with a glass any old weeknight. Thanks to your support, Franck can bring it to you for a steal!