- This old-vine red is humming with a complex blend of dark fruit flavors, a long, luxurious finish and a dash of savory spice that Franck says goes perfectly with traditional Spanish dishes like Iberico pork shoulder or a hearty paella.
- Thanks to your support, Franck’s able to give these old, dry-farmed vines the most love and attention possible, believing that truly great wines are all made in the vineyard.
- Everything in the vineyard is done by hand and the vines are naturally low-yielding, meaning Franck can only make so much of this wine each vintage. Bring home a few bottles while supplies last.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerhouse Chilean Cabernet is a masterclass in elegance, luxuriously layered with decadent dark fruit flavors, lavish oaky spice and a dreamy satin-smoothness.
- Jean Pascal’s a legendary Chilean winemaker with decades of expertise making some of South America’s finest wines – now he’s making them just for you! With your funding, he was able to source pristine fruit from 30-year-old vineyards high up in the Andes, crafting you a Cab with trademark finesse and world-class character.
- With fruit this fine, Jean Pascal prefers to take a hands-off approach in the winery, letting his Cabernet show off the signature rich, robust flavors of Chile that he knows how to spotlight better than anyone.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This intensely fruity old-vine Zinfandel is positively drenched in decadent dark berry fruits, mingled with a touch of soul-warming baking spice and a velvety, mouth-filling smoothness you won’t believe until you try it.
- Your support gave Stephen free reign to source Lodi’s staple Zinfandel from the pristine old vines of his choice – and he knew just where to go. Your winemaker scouted out one of the coolest pockets of Lodi, where the temperatures help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly for a deep, brooding host of flavors.
- This is one of the most popular and beloved wines from your most popular winemaker on the site, with tens of thousands of Angels who’ve called it their favorite. One sip of this all-star red and you’ll see why!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, refined flavors of juicy black cherry and fresh-off-the-summer-vine raspberry take center stage in this Reserve Zinfandel, while French oak aging brings a lush, velvety texture to every sip.
- For this classic Zinfandel, Michael and Anne selected grapes from two small, family-owned vineyards in the heart of Dry Creek Valley – home to some of the most revered Zinfandel in California.
- The Dashes have made award-winning Dry Creek Zinfandel with their signature minimal intervention style for over 25 years – now they’ve made this exclusive Reserve edition of the wine they know best, just for you!
- For this Tempranillo, Macario took Spain's most famously bold red wine and made his own version with a signature California twist. Rich dark fruit flavors dance over a backdrop of spice with each sip, all leading into a long, smooth, savory finish.
- To Macario, the secret of making high-end Tempranillo in California comes down to three things: “Lodi, Lodi, Lodi... It’s the climate that most mimics what the vineyards of Spain have been doing with Tempranillo,” he says.
- With nice warm days, cool evenings and little or no fog to speak of, Lodi is THE spot for growing this Spanish red to ripe perfection. Your funding helps Macario pour all his Spanish varietal expertise into world-class reds like this – now it’s yours to enjoy!
- Franck’s juicy Spanish Garnacha is a rush of intense, luscious red berry flavors, with a spellbinding touch of savory spice that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- With your support backing him, Franck sought out a pristine vineyard in the cool-climate Montsant region near the Spanish Mediterranean coast, right next door to one of Spain’s most expensive wine regions – so you get all the rich, world-class decadence, without the sky-high prices.
- Tuck into this lively, vibrant fruit-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a classic Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
- Father-son winemakers Stephen and Jamie de Wet proudly present the latest vintage of their Angel-favorite Cabernet – a rich, fruit-driven red complete with ripe fruit flavors and a luxurious smooth finish.
- This is one of Angels' most beloved and sought-after Cabernets of all time. Tens of thousands of Angels have tasted this decadent South African red and each year it sells out in the blink of an eye.
- Slather some homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak and sip the night away with this mouth-filling Cab – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This refined red blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot packs a lean, elegant set of red berry and plum flavors that carry on with a smooth texture through a long, full finish.
- Using Angel funding, Meaghan and Stephen harvested their Cab and Merlot from the 38-year-old Esmeralda vineyard, set deep in the heart of Calaveras County on an old gold mining claim.
- This Cabernet Merlot blend is this granddaughter-grandfather team at their finest, and thanks to your support, they can bring it to Angels everywhere for an unbeatable price.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This vibrant, silky-smooth red is an easy-sipping delight from the South of France, dripping with polished cherry and red fruit flavors and rounded off by a velvety finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave Ben special access to world-class Syrah and Grenache grapes from the low-yielding hillside vineyards of Black Mountain in Southern France’s Minervois region. Your funding then let Ben ferment this lush red in concrete tanks and barrel-age it for ultimate smoothness and complexity.
- When you first open this juicy red, it may be too tempting to resist diving right in – but if you’re able to wait and let the wine air out for at least an hour, you’ll be rewarded tenfold with every lavish, fruity layer shining through to its fullest.
- Sam’s signature Shiraz is an intense rush of luscious red fruit flavors with a rich, plush texture and just a touch of oaky spice on the long, long finish. For Australia’s hallmark red wine from a Down Under legacy winemaker, you’ve come to the right place.
- With the help of your funding, Sam selected his Shiraz from a handful of top-notch vineyards sprinkled throughout his home region of Victoria in South Australia, where some of the country’s most coveted Shiraz grows.
- Take it from Sam, nothing goes better with “the barbie” than a big, powerhouse Shiraz. For a perfect summertime pairing, a char-grilled steak is just the ticket.