- Dripping with flavors like bright raspberries and juicy cherries – plus a touch of vanilla from oak aging – this Pinot is elegant, silky and oh-so-smooth.
- Scott harvested this Pinot from dry-farmed hillside vineyards. Less water means every grape fills with extra-concentrated flavors, and Scott tops them off with luxurious barrel aging – all for you!
- You gave Scott the freedom to make the wine he loves, and thousands of Angels love this Pinot, too. Bring home a few bottles and taste why it's earned over 12,000 90% ratings over 6 vintages!
- This seductive Zinfandel is barreling-in with brambly blackberries and ripe blueberry flavors. It’s juicy and fruity – satisfy your craving for a robust, full-bodied red.
- Your funding gives Karen priority access to premium Lodi vineyards, then she lets this dark, fruit-forward wine take a long, lavish nap in French and American oak barrels – almost 2 years! – bringing you full-flavored perfection.
- Karen’s signature touch and expertise bring out the best — she's won numerous medals to prove it. Go ahead and indulge – it’s a steal of a deal!
- From 12th century wetlands turned vineyards comes Ben’s Cabernet with deep, intense flavors like ripe blackberry and raspberry, mocha, vanilla and toasted almond cloaked in silky smoothness.
- Your funding helped Ben harvest pristine grapes from these vineyards in Southern France’s famed Languedoc region, and age the wine for a full 8 months in oak barrels for added complexity.
- This elegant, fruit-forward red is Ben’s South-of-France answer to Napa and Bordeaux at a fraction of the price.
This bold, ripe Reserve Cabernet is filled with refined dark fruit flavors and finishes velvety-smooth – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cabernet... it gets even better!
Stephen's been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon one of the most popular Angel-funded wines of all time.
With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen was joined by his son Jamie in the winery to create this Reserve-level edition of their Angel-favorite South African Cabernet. It's effortlessly robust... and then some!
- If “elegant Oregon Pinot” was in the dictionary, a snap of this bottle would be beside it. Scott nailed it with this holiday red, full of rich flavors like black cherry and raspberry cradled in puffs of cinnamon and ginger. That's what you get with 10 months of aging in luxurious French oak barrels.
- Thanks to you, Scott harvested top-tier Pinot from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Oregon’s oldest wine region (Umpqua Valley is one of its best-kept secrets!). Now he’s bringing you the very best from a special area that far too few get to taste.
- This is a collector’s vintage – a one-time release – and Scott only made around 108 barrels. Act fast before it’s going, going, gone!
This rich red is a deep dive into dark flavors like brambly blackberry and black raspberry, rounded off with toasty oak and a dash of savory spice. If you thought you already knew Oregon’s best red… think again!
Angel support gave Scott access to Tempranillo from dry-farmed vineyards in Oregon’s Umpqua and Rogue Valleys, where this traditional Spanish grape grows like a charm.
This is an Angel favorite with a 94% lifetime rating. Your funding gave Scott the chance to prove what he’s said all along – “the best Tempranillo in the U.S. grows in Oregon.” Grab some bottles for now and later… and later again.
This robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region – spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak – just won Double Gold at the Sunset International Wine Competition.
Daryl went to five different vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor — then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.
Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a few bottles of this award-winning Pinot.
- Dave’s big, bold Malbec packs a punch of flavors like juicy blackberries, ripe black cherries, chocolate and mocha, with just a touch of vanilla from aging in small oak barrels.
- With your support, Dave harvested Malbec from a single vineyard in Washington’s famed Walla Walla Valley, where grapes that go into $70 bottles of wine grow just a few vine rows over.
- By backing one of Washington’s finest winemakers, you help Dave bring this massive, top-notch Malbec to wine drinkers everywhere – in return, you get it with your Angel-exclusive savings!
- Everything you want in a Willamette Pinot! This perfectly polished red from all-star winemaker Chris Baker is vibrant and juicy – with cherry, raspberry and plum flavors – all subtly seasoned with the finest oak aging.
- Your funding gave Chris access to Willamette Valley’s best nooks and crannies – like Pete's Mountain, Yamhill-Carlton, Eola-Amity, and Ribbon Ridge – home to some of the finest Pinot Noir in Oregon. Then Chris barrel aged the wine for nearly a year for finesse.
- Thanks to you, Chris dubs the 2021 vintage “the best Willamette Valley Pinot yet.” Take home a bottle of this prized Pinot and taste it for yourself!
- This elegant Cabernet is a bona fide Angel-funded classic, bursting with ripe black cherry flavor and velvety richness that's made it truly beloved, with a 95% lifetime rating over 9 vintages.
- Your funding helped Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for his 9th vintage of Black Label Cabernet, blending fruit from California’s big red country, Lodi, with grapes from his own estate in the Sierra Foothills.
- Stephen aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for extra richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels can’t get enough of this Cabernet.