This rich red is a deep dive into dark flavors like brambly blackberry and black raspberry, rounded off with toasty oak and a dash of savory spice. If you thought you already knew Oregon’s best red… think again!
Angel support gave Scott access to Tempranillo from dry-farmed vineyards in Oregon’s Umpqua and Rogue Valleys, where this traditional Spanish grape grows like a charm.
This is an Angel favorite with a 94% lifetime rating. Your funding gave Scott the chance to prove what he’s said all along – “the best Tempranillo in the U.S. grows in Oregon.” Grab some bottles for now and later… and later again.
This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
An award-winning Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50, but it’s yours for $29.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- Decadent dark berry flavors burst from this bold Zinfandel, gliding over a rich backbone of spice from generous aging in French oak barrels.
- With your funding behind him, Matt ventured over to Contra Costa (Napa’s next door neighbor) to source grapes from a special site where he knew 35-year-old vines were thriving on a 24-acre corner of coveted Zinfandel.
- Over the years, famous winemakers like Randall Grahm and Joel Gott have made one-off wines from this sought-after site. Now with your support, Matt can bring you this vineyard’s world-class Zinfandel for an absolute song!
- This complex, fruity red marries the classic berry fruit flavors of Argentina Malbec and Cabernet with smooth and spicy notes of Cabernet Franc, masterfully mixed by blending genius Scott Peterson.
- Your support helped Scott, a self-described “blending fanatic”, travel back to his winemaking roots in the Andean foothills to bring you this special-edition blend of Argentina’s most famous reds, inspired by his own Sonoma All Blacks.
- Your funding gave Scott his plane ticket to go craft this limited-release red – now for making it possible, this specialty blend is yours with an Angel-exclusive $23 savings!
- This powerfully fruity old-vine Zinfandel is chock full of spice and dark fruit that have captivated Angels for 6 straight vintages.
- Your support helped Stephen source Lodi's staple Zinfandel from pristine old vines in one of the region's coolest pockets, where the temperatures help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly for a deep, brooding host of flavors.
- Tens of thousands of Angels call this their favorite wine. One sip of this all-star red and you’ll see why!
- Franck’s award-winning Spanish Garnacha is a rush of intense red berry flavors, with a spellbinding touch of savory spice that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- With your support backing him, Franck sought out a pristine vineyard in the cool-climate Montsant region near the Mediterranean, next door to one of Spain’s most expensive wine regions – so you get all the rich decadence, without the sky-high prices.
- Tuck into this lively, vibrant fruit-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a classic Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
- Just one sip of this hearty Italian red blend and your mouth will be watering — this food-loving red is rich, mature and smooth.
- Dom sourced grapes from old vines in Southern Puglia – the tacco (“heel”) of Italy – to bring you this balanced blend. With your support, he used his know-how to get them for the right price. It's all about who you know, you know!
- Pizza, pasta and spicy meatballs, oh my! This red was made for an Italian feast. Pop it open a few hours before dinner to let the flavors open up. Better yet, add a few drops while your sauce is cookin’!
- This vibrant, fruit-driven red is a South of France specialty, balancing cherry and red fruit flavors with a velvety texture and a smooth finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave Ben special access to world-class Syrah and Grenache grapes from the low-yielding hillside vineyards of Black Mountain in Southern France’s Minervois region to craft this signature red exclusively for Angels.
- When you first open this juicy red, it may be too tempting to resist diving right in – but if you’re able to wait and let the wine air out for at least an hour, you’ll be rewarded tenfold with every lavish, fruity layer shining through to its fullest.
- This seductive Zinfandel is barreling-in with brambly blackberries and ripe blueberry flavors. It’s juicy and fruity – satisfy your craving for a robust, full-bodied red.
- Your funding gives Karen priority access to premium Lodi vineyards, then she lets this dark, fruit-forward wine take a long, lavish nap in French and American oak barrels – almost 2 years! – bringing you full-flavored perfection.
- Karen’s signature touch and expertise bring out the best — she's won numerous medals to prove it. Go ahead and indulge – it’s a steal of a deal!
- This mighty Malbec packs a velvety punch of bold, juicy dark fruits that shine through a deep, sultry texture and wrap up in a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your funding behind him, Mauricio selected fruit from his own vineyards set in the heart of Argentina’s world-famous Uco Valley, where top-dollar Malbec grows like a charm.
- For helping Mauricio bring this classic, top-shelf red to the world, you get it for a fraction of what Mendoza Malbecs cost on restaurant lists and wine shop shelves. Grab a bottle and cheers yourself for being such a clever Angel!