This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
A top-shelf Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50, but it’s yours for $25.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
This unabashedly rich, robust red is overflowing with powerhouse dark fruit flavors, a lavish, mouth-filling texture and a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
With the help of your funding, Scott selected Syrah, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah and Alicante Bouschet from vineyards throughout Sonoma to bring you this one-of-a-kind blend.
The last vintage of this luscious ROX All Blacks won a coveted Double Gold medal at the Sunset International Wine Competition. Now the latest vintage of this full-powered classic is yours to savor!
- This elegant Cabernet is a bonafide Angel-funded classic, bursting with bold, dark fruit flavors and a signature rich, velvety texture that's made it one of your most highly-rated wines of all time, with an average 95% lifetime rating from over 36,000 Angels.
- Your funding helped 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for his whopping 8th vintage of this Black Label Cabernet, blending portions of Lodi Cab with top-quality grapes from his own estate in California’s Sierra foothills.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels can’t get enough of it!
- Father-son winemakers Stephen and Jamie de Wet proudly present the latest vintage of their Angel-favorite Cabernet – a rich, fruit-driven red complete with ripe fruit flavors and a luxurious smooth finish.
- This is one of Angels' most beloved and sought-after Cabernets of all time. Tens of thousands of Angels have tasted this decadent South African red and each year it sells out in the blink of an eye.
- Slather some homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak and sip the night away with this mouth-filling Cab – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.
- This Private Collection Cabernet is flush with a refined set of red berry and cherry flavors, backed with a pinch of soft spice and a delectably long-lasting finish.
- Jean Pascal is one of Chile’s most famous winemakers – and he works for you! Your funding helps this South American legend harvest his region’s finest grapes to bring you Cabernets like this, with dizzying depths of flavor and complexity.
- Jean Pascal’s brilliant winemaking expertise makes this Cabernet one for the ages. Grab a bottle to enjoy now while it's young and put another one down in the cellar or up on the top shelf for a few years to see how the flavors evolve over time.
- This bold, mouth-filling red packs a plush punch of brooding dark berry flavors wrapped up in a long, lush finish that’ll have you swooning.
- Stephen sourced your robust red from certified sustainable vineyards in the heart of Lodi wine country, home to some of the finest Petite Sirah in the state – and Stephen’s the perfect winemaker to bring it to you!
- This rich Petite Sirah loves company – your champion winemaker suggests sipping this red with a few close friends. For best results, share a bottle alongside a plate of sourdough slices and the cheese of your choice – the Petite Sirah will take care of the rest.
- Rich and velvety, with bold flavors of dark berries and a lush, mouth-filling texture, Stephen’s robust red blend brings together a few of the red varieties Lodi does best, all in one easy-sipping wine.
- With Angel support, Stephen selected top-notch Merlot, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, Petite Verdot and just a touch of Shiraz from sustainably farmed vineyards in Lodi, masterfully blending this red to sultry, smooth perfection.
- Stephen’s go-to pairing for this lively red is pasta swirled in a hearty red sauce. For best results, he says, share your bottle with a friend.
- A vibrant core of luscious dark berry flavors blends seamlessly with a touch of subtle spice in this silky-smooth, complex and perfectly polished Pinot Noir from unmatched Willamette winemaker Chris Baker.
- Your funding gave Chris access to impeccable fruit from the Yamhill-Carlton and Dundee Hills regions – home to some of the finest pockets of Pinot Noir vineyards in Oregon, not to mention the world. To top it off, Chris barrel-aged the wine for nearly a year to give it an unforgettable finishing touch of finesse.
- Thanks to you, Chris dubs the 2019 vintage “the best Willamette Valley Pinot yet.” Take home a bottle of this prized Pinot and taste it for yourself!
- Franck’s award-winning Spanish Garnacha is a rush of intense, luscious red berry flavors, with a spellbinding touch of savory spice that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- With your support backing him, Franck sought out a pristine vineyard in the cool-climate Montsant region near the Spanish Mediterranean coast, right next door to one of Spain’s most expensive wine regions – so you get all the rich, world-class decadence, without the sky-high prices.
- Tuck into this lively, vibrant fruit-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a classic Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
- Rustic and refined, this Washington Malbec courses with dark fruit flavors and a soft touch of spice, woven into an easy-sipping texture that wraps up with a long, thirst-quenching finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Dave could harvest his Malbec from idyllic vineyards in the heart of Columbia Valley, and lovingly blend and barrel-age your wine with his signature finesse, crafting the kind of rich red Angels crave vintage after vintage.
- Anywhere else, this barrel-aged red would go for over $25 easy. But your investment in Dave gives you the inside track on a world-class wine for a killer price!