This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
A top-shelf Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50, but it’s yours for $25.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
Lush and ripe, this Anderson Valley Pinot is a sensation – a big slurp of dark cherries that's almost impossible to put down.
Your funding helped Matt harvest Pinot from cool-climate vineyards, world-renowned for Pinot Noir. Aged 10 months in French Oak, it's got decadent texture – velvety, plush, smooth. Oh my!
You may know Matt as the undisputed king of Napa Valley Cabernet – but wait until you try his Pinot. Last year's vintage earned a 95% rating... is 100 points next?!
- This refined Zinfandel is juicier than a handful of fresh, ripe raspberries, or a spoonful of blackberry jam, with a light touch of oaky spice that winds down into a long, luxurious finish.
- Your funding gave Stephen access to Dickson Road, an esteemed 40-year-old vineyard in the heart of Amador County, where special head-trained vines grow Zinfandel with deeply concentrated, complex flavors.
- Save a special spot on your wine shelf for this Zin. Stephen calls the Dickson Road vineyard “a wine lover’s paradise.” One taste of this scrumptious Zin and you’ll instantly know why.
- This elegant Cabernet is a bonafide Angel-funded classic, bursting with bold, dark fruit flavors and a signature rich, velvety texture that's made it one of your most highly-rated wines of all time, with an average 95% lifetime rating from over 36,000 Angels.
- Your funding helped 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for his whopping 8th vintage of this Black Label Cabernet, blending portions of Lodi Cab with top-quality grapes from his own estate in California’s Sierra foothills.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels can’t get enough of it!
Robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region - spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak.
Daryl went to five different vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor — then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.
Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
- Decadent dark berry flavors burst from this bold Zinfandel, gliding over a rich backbone of spice from generous aging in French oak barrels.
- With your funding behind him, Matt ventured over to Contra Costa (Napa’s next door neighbor) to source grapes from a special site where he knew 35-year-old vines were thriving on a 24-acre corner of coveted Zinfandel.
- Over the years, famous winemakers like Randall Grahm and Joel Gott have made one-off wines from this sought-after site. Now with your support, Matt can bring you this vineyard’s world-class Zinfandel for an absolute song!
- This complex, fruity red marries the classic berry fruit flavors of Argentina Malbec and Cabernet with smooth and spicy notes of Cabernet Franc, masterfully mixed by blending genius Scott Peterson.
- Your support helped Scott, a self-described “blending fanatic”, travel back to his winemaking roots in the Andean foothills to bring you this special-edition blend of Argentina’s most famous reds, inspired by his own Sonoma All Blacks.
- Your funding gave Scott his plane ticket to go craft this limited-release red – now for making it possible, this specialty blend is yours with an Angel-exclusive $23 savings!
- This powerfully fruity old-vine Zinfandel is chock full of spice and dark fruit that have captivated Angels for 6 straight vintages.
- Your support helped Stephen source Lodi's staple Zinfandel from pristine old vines in one of the region's coolest pockets, where the temperatures help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly for a deep, brooding host of flavors.
- Tens of thousands of Angels call this their favorite wine. One sip of this all-star red and you’ll see why!
- This mighty Malbec packs a velvety punch of bold, juicy dark fruits that shine through a deep, sultry texture and wrap up in a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your funding behind him, Mauricio selected fruit from his own vineyards set in the heart of Argentina’s world-famous Uco Valley, where top-dollar Malbec grows like a charm.
- For helping Mauricio bring this classic, top-shelf red to the world, you get it for a fraction of what Mendoza Malbecs cost on restaurant lists and wine shop shelves. Grab a bottle and cheers yourself for being such a clever Angel!
- This Willamette Valley Pinot is an elegant Angel-favorite. Dripping with bright raspberry and cherry flavors, it's classic, silky, and oh-so-smooth.
- Scott harvested this famous red from dry-farmed hillside vineyards – less water means every grape fills with extra-concentrated flavors that Scott tops off with luxurious barrel-aging – all for you!
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves – now he's finally bringing back one of the most-loved Pinots Angels have ever funded. Bring home a bottle and see why it's earned over 12,000 90+ ratings!