Showing results for organic
All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
match your search for
- This red is the perfect introduction to Chris’ wines — a pure, rich and fruit-balanced Cabernet. You’ll taste the concentrated red fruit — it’s the star! — and hints of spice from aging in French oak.
- With Angel funding, Chris is in Mendocino caretaking an organic certified vineyard — making the purest wine just for you. Taste his first passion projects for Naked wines — hopefully, the first of many.
- When Angels come together, good things happen. You asked for more organic options and Chris is dedicated to creating the best. Your support will help him share his wines and sustainability mission with the world.
- This classic Chardonnay is brimming with flavors like crisp golden apple, ripe pear and kick of citrus zest from Mendocino’s neighboring Pacific breeze and a hint of creamy richness – just the good stuff.
- Chris is caretaking a certified organic vineyard in a cool valley on the western slopes of Ukiah Valley – making the purest wine just for you. Taste his passion project. Angel support helps him share his wines and mission with the world.
- The last vintage won Best of Class Double Gold in the Sunset International Wine Competition AND the North Coast Wine Challenge – plus Gold in the SF Chronicle Wine Competition. Chris says this one's better. Get it while you can!
- This bold, juicy Zinfandel is packed full of ripe berry flavors, from raspberry to blueberry, and finishes off with a touch of spice. The cherry on top – it was made from certified organic grapes!
- 5th-generation grapegrowers Nicholas and Marshall always dreamed of making their own wines from famous French Camp – one of the world’s largest certified organic vineyards – and Angels brought that dream to life.
- Organic certification is rigorous and ensures the grapes are grown without synthetic fertilizers. “This wine is both delicious and respectful of its surroundings,” Nicholas and Marshall said. A “wine-win” all around.
Chris’s dark and delicious Zinfandel bursts with intense and juicy blue, black and red berry flavors, accompanied by just the right amount of warming spice from 15 months of French Oak aging.
With your support, Chris hand-harvested certified organic, old-vine Zinfandel from Cox Vineyard in California’s Ukiah Valley in the North Coast region, where its location on steep, western-facing slopes helps ripen the grapes perfectly.
Chris is a rockstar winemaker who’s spent the last 2+ decades making wines from organic grapes in the northernmost reaches of California Wine Country. Snag a few bottles and pair with burgers, BBQ – and most of all, friends.
Your tastebuds will have a field day with this Bordeaux-style blend – a red that ticks all the right taste boxes – tons of red juicy fruit (red plum!), warming cinnamon spice and a velvety-smooth finish.
With your support, Chris harvested a selection of varieties from an organic vineyard and gathered up the best in the field, including farmed Cabernet, Merlot and Malbec from Cox Vineyard in California’s North Coast region, then co-fermented the 3 varieties to create a true field blend from start to finish.
Chris is an award-winning winemaker whose expertise is crafting fine wines from organic grapes in the northernmost reaches of California Wine Country. Snag a few bottles of this unique field blend and be wowed by the quality and value – over 50% off!
This refined Cabernet is teeming with flavors like black cherry, plum and baking spices – an elegant, easy-sipper that goes down almost too easily.
With the help of Angel funding, the 5th generation of Millers, Nicholas and Marshall, harvested organically grown Cabernet from their family’s own legendary French Camp vineyards in the heart of Paso Robles Wine Country.
This organically grown Cabernet is ideal with hearty dishes like the Millers’ favorite – mushroom ragu – as well as prime rib, Santa Barbara tri-tip, juicy burgers and more. Stock up and savor the goodness!
- Flush with flavors like wild blackberry and ripe black cherries, Derek's Zinfandel is lush and plush, yet also young and fresh – ideal for summer BBQ parties and sunsets around a firepit.
- Your funding helped Derek harvest 100% California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF) Zinfandel from a mountain top on the southern edge of Sonoma's Moon Mountain District, where shallow soils limit yields and force the vines to produce intensely flavored grapes.
- Stock up on the wine Derek calls “pure goodness” and enjoy it all summer long... and beyond.
Juicy flavors like white peach, crisp green apple and zesty lemon take center stage against a backdrop of silky softness in Chris’ delicate Sauvignon Blanc.
With your support, Chris hand-harvested certified organic Sauvignon Blanc from Cox Vineyard in Northern California’s Ukiah Valley, where its location on cool, fog-laden western slopes helps ripen the grapes slowly and evenly.
Chris has spent the last 20+ years making wines from organic grapes in the northernmost reaches of California Wine Country, so he’s your organic wine expert. Snag a few bottles of this taste of sunshine before it’s gone forever.
Mauricio’s fresh, fruit-driven Cabernet packs a vibrant punch of plum and dark berry flavors over a backdrop of peppery spice that leads to a long, elegant finish.
Your funding helped Mauricio craft this Cabernet using organically farmed grapes – harvested from vineyards in the foothills of the Andes – an ideal area for organic farming thanks to dry conditions and lots of sunshine.
Get a bottle of Mauricio’s lively Cabernet and be one of the lucky ones to try this legend’s red made exclusively for Angels with 100% organic grapes.