- You have a new favorite wine – you just don’t know it yet. This beautifully-balanced white is glimmering with crisp flavors like apple, pear, and a touch of melon. Between the delicate texture and refreshing finish, white wine doesn’t get better than this!
- Pinot Blanc’s still a bit of an undiscovered gem here in the States, but it’s super popular in the Pfalz region of Germany (Gerd’s home – and the area that’s responsible for growing this majestic grape) – so you’re getting this rare and luxurious white for an insane deal.
- Pour a lightly-chilled glass of this delightful white with fresh grilled fish and veggies. Instant bliss.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- An irresistibly refreshing Pinot Grigio loaded with bright, ripe fruit and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Drop a couple bottles of this in the ice bucket, then throw some lemon and thyme marinated chicken on the grill. Everything else will take care of itself.
- Intensely fruity and seriously smooth, this fine French white takes refreshing to a whole new level with juicy melon, pear and white peach flavors that Patrice absolutely perfected.
- This craveable cuvée comes from the eastern end of the famous Loire Valley, where pristine vineyards grow some of the best Sauvignon Blanc in the world. With Angel support, Patrice has a golden ticket to the fruit of his choice from this high-end corner of France.
- This elegant white plus a few oysters is a match made in heaven, but nothing pairs better with a serious Sancerre than goat cheese straight from the Loire Valley, if you can get your hands on some.
- This delectable Italian white wine is a fresh and fruity easy-sipper with a creamy smoothness and flashes of apricots, orange blossom and just a touch of tangy citrus.
- For this exclusive white, Dominic blended far-out varieties like Fiano and Malvasia with Chardonnay and Sauv Blanc to bring you a delicate sipper with a long, layered and oh-so refreshing finish.
- With your support, Dominic was able to source this luscious white wine mainly from cool-climate coastal vineyards in a high-end region called Puglia, down south in the heel of Italy. Now it’s yours to enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This crisp, citrusy white wine from Franck is a slice of smooth Spanish decadence, spilling over with refined fruit flavors and a lavish, long-lasting finish.
- Franck sourced this white Grenache gem from his very own vineyards in Spain’s famed Priorat region, which he farms organically to bring you wines that only the most pristine, meticulously tended grapes go into.
- With only 100 cases of this mouthwatering Garnacha Blanca to go around between 200,000 thirsty Angels, this vintage won’t last very long at all. Treat yourself to this scrumptious Spanish sipper while there’s still some to be had!
- If you were only going to sip one crisp white wine all summer, David’s light and fruity Sauv Blanc would be the perfect choice. It’s positively dripping with luscious tropical fruit flavors and a zesty touch of citrus that make it almost impossible to put down.
- With Angel funding and his years of California winemaking expertise, David set out to make a lip-smacking Sauv Blanc using some of the best fruit he could find and taking a hands-off approach in the winery to let every sumptuous flavor shine through.
- Pair this scintillating white sipper up with a decked out cheese board and crackers while you whip up a meal of ceviche and fish tacos and you’re golden.
- This light and tantalizing Pinot Gris is swimming in ripe, fruity flavors of peach, nectarine and melon with an endlessly crisp, smooth and refreshing finish.
- Gerd sourced this peerless Pinot Gris from his cool-climate home region of Pfalz, Germany, a primo spot for world-class white wine grapes to ripen slowly and evenly to complex, fruity perfection.
- Angels can’t get enough of Gerd’s gloriously refreshing Pinot Gris, rating it 90+ for the past three vintages. Scoop up a bottle while it lasts!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This bright, luscious white wine blend of Semillon and Sauvignon Blanc comes with a creamy, world-class smoothness and the perfect balance of juicy, ripe fruit flavors and tastebud-tingling citrus.
- With your funding behind them, Meaghan and Stephen sourced top-quality grapes from their favorite corner of Calaveras County – the historic, tucked-away Esmeralda Vineyard – fto bring you yet another thirstquenching grandfather-granddaughter collaboration.
- This delectably refreshing white wine marks the first time this unstoppable winemaking team has taken on Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon together – and they knocked it out of the park! Grab a bottle and taste it for yourself!
- Fresh and sippable with a zingy punch of citrus and an elegant smoothness, this crisp single-vineyard white packs lush tropical fruit flavors and the kind of bright zip that makes New Zealand white wines such classics.
- Your favorite New Zealand winemaking family, the Parishes, blended together 75% Sauvignon Blanc and 25% Pinot Gris to craft this specialty white with grapes carefully selected for the perfect ripeness from a hillside vineyard set above the Waipara Valley.
- Your support helped this father-daughter winemaking team debut this unique, world-class white last year, and now it’s finally back for an even more stunning followup vintage – all thanks to you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ripe, juicy peach and a light, citrusy lemon tang mingle with hypnotizing complexity in Katy and Justin’s Sauvignon Blanc, with a finish so smooth and crisp you’ll be thinking of it for days.
- Angels helped this Washington winemaking couple source Sauv Blanc from a pair of primo Columbia Valley vineyards, balancing the tastebud-tingling citrusy character from a cooler valley corner with the more fruity and tropical flavors in the riper grapes from a slightly warmer pocket.
- For a zippy Northwest sipper you can savor all summer, Katy and Justin’s Sauv Blanc is just the ticket. Grab a bottle and complete any picnic or afternoon sunbathing on the porch.