WE'RE NOT SURE
- This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible summer sipper full of bright, ripe fruit flavors and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate and night-harvesting the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible.
- Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio in the ice bucket and set out a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
- This bright, fresh Pinot Grigio from your 2020 Winemaker of the Year Karen Birmingham is as easy-sipping as it gets, humming with juicy, mouthwatering splashes of lemony-lime flavor and a crisp, oh-so-lively finish.
- Your funding helped Karen source this Pinot Grigio from two top-notch vineyards set in the heart of the Sacramento Delta. Using a light touch in the winery, she worked to preserve every ounce of delicate fruity flavor and bring it all the way to your glass.
- This pristine Pinot Grigio is exactly what you want on hand for kicking back and relaxing on any sunny afternoon. As Karen says, “it’s the perfect white wine to drink every day!”
- Alex’s bright, balanced white wine is everything you expect in a great dry Riesling, from the crisp layers of fruit, like pear and apple, to the dash of citrus, touched off by a clean, thirst-quenching finish.
- With your funding behind her, Alex specifically chose grapes from a family-farmed vineyard in the Clarksburg region and had special access to harvest her fruit from the most sought-after corner of the vineyard, just for your wine.
- After its debut vintage last year, Alex’s Riesling is now back by popular demand – and for funding its return, you get this exclusive easy-sipper with an $18 Angel savings.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This ripe, juicy white wine from the heart of Sonoma Valley is a thirst-quenching classic, complete with a lush mouthful of fruit flavors like peach and nectarine, and balanced by a tangy twist of citrus.
- Jacqueline used your funding and her connections in Sonoma wine country to turn top-quality hand-picked grapes into this easy-drinking white, exclusively for all your summer sipping needs.
- If ever there was a delicious Sauvignon Blanc for all occasions, this is it. Have a bottle on hand for those special meals that call for a unique bottle to savor, or kick back with a glass any old night of the week.
This light and vibrant white wine treats your tastebuds to ripe flavors of apple, tropical fruits and a layer of zesty citrus. Scott’s crisp, easy-sipping Pinot Gris is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund – one sip is all it takes to see why.
Thanks to Angels, Scott harvested world-class Pinot Gris from his choice of vineyards throughout Oregon, bringing together the bright, crisp character of Willamette Valley fruit with the vibrant, ripe complexity of grapes from Southern Oregon.
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
- This white blend of Albariño and Grenache Blanc starts off with whiffs of florals, while each sip brings you a racy burst of bright fruit and citrus that glide into a soft, refreshing finish.
- Thanks to its warm days and cool nights, Lodi is becoming a hot spot for high-end examples of classic Spanish white grapes like Albariño – and with the help of your funding, Macario is the perfect winemaker to bring wines like this to Angels everywhere.
- Macario describes this crisp white wine as the perfect porch sipper, and we’d have to agree. Now’s the time to stock up on a few bottles for spring and summer, while supplies last!
- This light, crisp sipper is a must-try for fruit-driven Chardonnay lovers – bright flavors of apple and pear are the stars of the show in this mouthwatering white wine, balanced perfectly throughout a luscious, long-lasting finish.
- South African specialist Johan Kruger sourced this Chardonnay from a low-yielding older vineyard in the heart of the Western Cape region and skipped the barrel aging to let the site’s complex, concentrated fruit flavors come through to the fullest in the finished wine.
- Johan’s a Stellenbosch expert, carrying on his family’s winemaking legacy with the help of your funding. Now with your support, he can get dibs on the region’s most sought-after grapes and turn them into wines for you that show off South Africa’s best side.
- David’s Sauvignon Blanc is packed with potent layers of pear and stone fruit flavors, like ripe peach and juicy mango, balanced by a citrusy edge and rounded off with a lively, crisp, lingering finish.
- With your support, David harvested his grapes from sunny hillside vineyards in Lake County, Napa’s northerly neighbor. Sauvignon Blanc ripens steadily and evenly here for a delicate and complex cast of flavors that David captured with a long, cool fermentation in the winery.
- Seared sea scallops are David’s first choice for pairing with this scintillating white wine, with oysters or grilled salmon close behind. Just be sure to chill your bottle before pouring that first glass – then sit back and enjoy!
- This lush white Grenache is a thirst-quenching classic from winemaker Franck Massard’s famed corner of Spain, with a signature citrusy twist, like a delectable lemon drop, and a sleek, creamy finish that lasts and lasts.
- Franck crafted this scintillating white wine with grapes sourced entirely from his own specially-tended estate vineyards. Franck is a huge proponent of organic farming practices, ensuring the long-term health of the vineyard while making utterly delicious wines.
- Franck’s small village in northeastern Spain built its reputation on a centuries-old tradition of Garnacha Blanca (aka white Grenache) – now you’re helping him carry on that legacy with this world-class wine that he can call his own.
- Fresh, tart stone fruit flavors of yellow nectarine and dried apricot spring to life in this decidedly dry, crisp and delicious white wine, and carry on through a lingering, slightly mineral finish.
- With the help of your funding, Franc harvested his grapes from a single hillside vineyard at the Northern end of Sonoma Valley, with shallow rocky soils that help produce fruit with a concentrated cast of flavors.
- Crack open this crisp white wine the next time you’re diving into a dinner of Thai or creamy pasta, or pour a glass and let it shine all on its own – with a Riesling this complex and versatile, you can’t go wrong.