All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
Tropical fruit and white peach flavors meld with delicate cream in Mick’s Fumé Blanc, the barrel-fermented Sauvignon Blanc style made famous by Robert Mondavi in the 1960s.
Mick harvested Sauvignon Blanc from a single vineyard owned by the Saini family in the heart of Sonoma’s Dry Creek Valley, where rich soils and a warmer climate allow him to make this wine in the luxurious Fumé Blanc style.
Grab a few bottles of Mick’s Fumé Blanc – no corkscrew required! – and taste California Sauvignon Blanc history. Mondavi would be proud.
This vibrant white hums with bright and perky flavors like zesty citrus, juicy peach and a dash of ginger spice.
Your funding helped Ondine harvest choice Pinot Gris grapes from the cool-climate Russian River Valley, where foggy mornings and warm afternoons dance in unison to coax out the best refreshing flavors.
Pair this mouthwatering white with a platter of flash-fried battered calamari and prawns. A squeeze of lemon and a smattering of sweet and sour glaze really make the plate.
Talk about classic. This wine is from Chenin’s famous birthplace – the Loire Valley – full of light, bright flavors like crisp apple and pear, juicy peach and zesty lemon. Mmm, magnifique!
With your funding, Patrice harvested grapes from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
Look no further than this sipper from the one and only Patrice. With an Angel rating of 94% across all vintages, this is sure to please.
- This refreshing Sauvignon Blanc brings you a thirst-quenching burst of lively tropical and citrus flavors that’s made it a favorite of tens of thousands of Angels.
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from a pair of his very own family vineyards along New Zealand’s South Island, bringing you a whirl of fresh flavors and his signature elegance.
- This is an easy-drinker you’ll want to have on hand as your house white. Bring home bottles of this refresher before the stash runs dry.
- Patrice’s elegant Sauvignon Blanc hits all the high notes – zippy citrus, a dash of spice – plus a silky texture that’s très, très nice!
- With your support, Patrice harvested grapes from some of France’s best vineyards, including the Loire Valley, to bring you this bright white that you’ll reach for again and again.
- This is the only chance to snag the crisp white that Patrice describes as “a wine to please and ease the taste buds” – get it while you can before it’s gone forever.
This Angel favorite is teeming with flavors like zesty citrus and zingy ginger – everything you want in a Sauvignon – délicieux!
With his connections all over the Loire, Patrice harvests the region’s finest Sauvignon Blanc — and thanks to Angel funding, you get this sumptuous sipper for an absolute steal.
Break open a crusty French baguette, spread on a dollop of creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping. C’est super!
- Scott’s crisp Pinot Gris is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund. With a wave of refreshing fruit flavors like vibrant pear and melon, Scott’s Pinot Gris is a lively sipper from the Pacific Northwest.
- Thanks to your support, Scott discovered this Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country — bringing together the crispness of Willamette Valley fruit with the complexity of grapes from the South.
- Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but can stand alone, too.”
- This lively white is a classic refresher – a mouthwatering pop of flavors like juicy melon, ripe peach and zesty citrus.
- With your support, Stefano harvested grapes from vineyards around Verona in northern Italy. The Veneto region is one of the best places for bright whites, where breezes from the area’s largest lake keep the fruit cool and full of flavor.
- Chill this one for a bit and drink right away, alongside the seafood of your choice. Voilà, the perfect match!
This bright, mouthwatering Pinot Grigio from a Winemaker of the Year is as easy-sipping as it gets, humming with juicy splashes of lemony-lime flavor and a lively finish.
Your funding helped Karen harvest this Pinot Grigio from two vineyards in the heart of the Sacramento Delta. Using a light touch in the winery, she preserved every ounce of delicate fruity flavor, bringing it all the way to your glass.
This pristine Pinot Grigio is exactly what you want on hand for kicking back and relaxing on a sunny afternoon. As Karen says, “it’s the perfect white wine to drink every day!”
This is old-vine Chenin Blanc at its finest– crisp, fresh and vibrant. This delicate wine greets you with aromas of white flowers and melon and mouthwatering flavors like juicy citrus and crisp green apple.
Ashley discovered a 1968-era Chenin Blanc vineyard during a blind tasting. She tracked down the winemaker – a friend of a friend. That connection – plus Angel funding – gave Ashley access to this legendary block and another dating to the late 1970s.
As Naked’s first Yakima Valley wine and Ashley’s first Angel-funded wine, this top-rated, old-vine specialty (last vintage earned 91 points from Wine Enthusiast!) won’t last long.