- This refreshing white wine is a sleek, thirst-quenching punch of zesty tropical flavors, with a crisp liveliness that proves why Ben’s top-rated Sauvignon Blanc is a favorite of more than 8,000 Angels!
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from a pair of his very own family vineyards, bringing you a whirl of juicy fruit flavors and signature fresh, citrusy elegance.
- This is a crisp, complex New Zealand Sauv Blanc from across the globe – for less than $13 a bottle! Bring home a bottle of this Marlborough masterpiece before our stash runs dry!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- An irresistibly refreshing Pinot Grigio loaded with bright, ripe fruit and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Drop a couple bottles of this in the ice bucket, then throw some lemon and thyme marinated chicken on the grill. Everything else will take care of itself.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- A burst of bright tropical fruit, florals and tangy citrus give way to a mouth-filling smoothness and a crisp, thirst-quenching finish in this quintessentially fresh and zesty New Zealand white wine.
- With your support, Mike went straight for the high-quality grapes of Marlborough on New Zealand’s south island and sourced this Sauv Blanc from a pair of low-yielding vineyards, meaning each grape is packed with extra depth, complexity and deliciousness just for you!
- Your support even helped Mike treat this Sauvignon Blanc to a bit of extra time fermenting on its lees, to give it the fullest texture and balance that New Zealand Sauv Blanc is famous for. Now it’s yours to savor to the last drop!
- If you were only going to sip one crisp white wine all summer, David’s light and fruity Sauv Blanc would be the perfect choice. It’s positively dripping with luscious tropical fruit flavors and a zesty touch of citrus that make it almost impossible to put down.
- With Angel funding and his years of California winemaking expertise, David set out to make a lip-smacking Sauv Blanc using some of the best fruit he could find and taking a hands-off approach in the winery to let every sumptuous flavor shine through.
- Pair this scintillating white sipper up with a decked out cheese board and crackers while you whip up a meal of ceviche and fish tacos and you’re golden.
- This light and tantalizing Pinot Gris is swimming in ripe, fruity flavors of peach, nectarine and melon with an endlessly crisp, smooth and refreshing finish.
- Gerd sourced this peerless Pinot Gris from his cool-climate home region of Pfalz, Germany, a primo spot for world-class white wine grapes to ripen slowly and evenly to complex, fruity perfection.
- Angels can’t get enough of Gerd’s gloriously refreshing Pinot Gris, rating it 90+ for the past three vintages. Scoop up a bottle while it lasts!
This show-stopping Sauv Blanc is a white wine lover’s paradise – vibrant, fresh and overflowing with seriously refreshing citrus and lush, mouth-filling fruit flavors.
Karen says instead of being hands-on in the winery, she chose to let the quality of this top-tier Lodi fruit do the talking. But this white thirst-quencher doesn’t just talk – it sings!
Karen says just pair this easy sipper up with a dinner of grilled asparagus and fish tacos and you’re in flavor heaven.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Fresh and sippable with a zingy punch of citrus and an elegant smoothness, this crisp single-vineyard white packs lush tropical fruit flavors and the kind of bright zip that makes New Zealand white wines such classics.
- Your favorite New Zealand winemaking family, the Parishes, blended together 75% Sauvignon Blanc and 25% Pinot Gris to craft this specialty white with grapes carefully selected for the perfect ripeness from a hillside vineyard set above the Waipara Valley.
- Your support helped this father-daughter winemaking team debut this unique, world-class white last year, and now it’s finally back for an even more stunning followup vintage – all thanks to you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Mauricio’s Sauvignon Blanc is a crisp, elegant refresher straight from South America, dripping with bright fruit flavors and a tangy twist of citrus.
- Your support helped Mauricio harvest grapes from high up in the Vista Flores region of Argentina's Uco Valley, where conditions are ideal for growing crisp, world-class Sauvignon Blanc.
- Mauricio says this fresh and fruity Sauvignon Blanc is pure bliss paired with Asian food. Enjoy a glass alongside your favorite Thai food or even Chinese takeout. Yum!
- Adam’s bright, crisp Clare Valley Riesling is more vibrant than a South Australia sunset, shimmering with fresh lemony citrus and light floral flavors, all delicately woven together with a long, thirst-quenching finish.
- Clare Valley is arguably the top Riesling region in the whole Southern Hemisphere and winemaker Adam Barton calls this revered valley home. Thanks to you, Adam sourced high-end grapes from older vines in a small sub-region of the valley and sealed all their signature flavors into this dreamy white wine.
- This lively style of Riesling is meant to be enjoyed young, while its complex layers of flavor are their freshest. Chill this one down as soon as it reaches your door and make it a top-tier Riesling kind of evening!
Carmen’s thirst-quenching white sipper packs a fresh flash of limey citrus fused with bright, refreshing tastes of ripe passion fruit and green apple that linger on long after each sip.
You helped Carmen source special grapes hand-picked at the ripest point of the year from her choice of picture-perfect vineyards, to bring you the best Sauvignon Blanc this side of South Africa.
This white sipper is just the thing for warmer weather and longer days. Pro tip: when you’ve got a few extra hours of sunlight, nothing beats winding down on the porch with your feet up and a glass of world-class Sauv Blanc in hand.