The essential 6-pack of lush, refreshing white wines - best served chilled!
- For 6 stellar white wines that showcase best what nakedwines.com is all about – look no further! This collection of thirst-quenching white wines has it all – and a $53 savings to top it off!
- Each bottle is crisper than the next and bound to keep your tastebuds satisfied and refreshed from the first sip to the last.
- And you're saving BIG... because you made each of these exquisite easy-sippers possible.
Gerd Stepp is one of Germany’s premier winemakers, crafting exquisitely refined wines from his home in Pfalz — and you deserve a taste.
This is an exclusive opportunity to taste 6 wines showcasing Gerd’s love for dry and crisp whites — all harvested by hand from hillside vineyards.
Gerd’s limited-production wines typically sell out to a few in-the-know followers, but here’s your chance to stake your claim at these incredible Old World classics.
- With your funding behind this world-class winemaker, Nicky’s able to bring New Zealand stunners to the world for a song. Nows your chance to collect a thirst-quenching 6-pack — yours for a cool $52 Angels-savings!
This special 6-pack includes bright and fruity Rosé, a crisp blend of Pinot Gris, Riesling & Sauvignon Blanc and an elegant and lively Pinot Gris — all grown from her own family estate.
These wines are real gems as they’re all very small production. Collect this limited 6-pack while you can and always have an extra special refreshment on hand!
Crisp, classic Sauvignon Blanc - in a lavish 1.5L Magnum
- Only a third-generation French winemaker could make such a crisp, creamy Sauvignon Blanc like this. The light and juicy fruit flavors and soft, fragrant aromas will have you smitten.
- Patrice is a well-connected winemaker who loves making elegant, refreshing whites like this everyday drink from the world-famous Loire Valley – and for a stunning price, thanks to Angel funding.
- Break open a crusty baguette, spread on a dollop of rich brie or soft and creamy goat cheese – and there’s plenty of this 1.5L Magnum bottle to go around this holiday season!
- These Chardonnay's are steeped in fresh, fruity layers of mango, pineapple and golden apple, balanced by a generous richness and long, lingering, creamy finish thanks to a luxurious bit of barrel-fermenting in French oak.
- The famed Durell Vineyard sits in the southern end of Sonoma Valley, where cool afternoon breezes and warm, sunny days help high-end Chardonnay grapes develop an intense, signature fruitiness that gracefully unfolds in your glass.
- Winemaker Jeff Gaffner started Saxon Brown to champion stunning sites like the Durell Vineyard with limited production wines. With Angel support, now Jeff can bring his single-vineyard treasures to a whole new world of eager wine lovers!