- Matt’s Napa Valley Cabernet is as classic as they come. Decadently layered with indulgent dark berry flavors, a touch of toasty oak and a hint of spice, this silky-smooth, barrel-aged red is quintessential Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best.
- With Angel support, Matt sourced cream-of-the-crop fruit from a series of high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Napa Valley. A majority of the fruit came from revered vines nestled in the historic Rutherford AVA – home to some of the finest Cabernet in the entire world.
- Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone for another whole vintage – with a lifetime rating of over 95% and +23,000 Angels who would eagerly buy it again, it won’t be around for very long at all. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- David’s most beloved, luxurious Cabernet returns! This powerhouse red from the Angel-funded King of Clarksburg is overflowing with luscious dark fruit flavors, a touch of toasty oak and an elegant smoothness you just have to taste to believe.
- Your funding gave David the winemaking freedom to take the finest fruit from his all-time favorite region, Clarksburg, and deliver you a gloriously powerful Cab, refined to perfection with his signature finesse.
- Angles swoon over every vintage of David’s masterpiece Cab, giving it a 90+ rating every time he makes it. It’s a true nakedwines.com classic that’s ready to sweep you off your feet
- Matt’s impeccably rich, smooth Paso Cabernet is steeped in unbelievable elegance from the first sip to the very last. It's a bounty of bright red and black fruits, coupled with a touch of oaky spice – a perfect 10!
- Thanks to your funding, Matt could source this luxurious Cab from a single vineyard on the east side of Paso Robles, where warm days and cooler nights let the fruit ripen perfectly to bring you flavors with mind-blowing intensity, depth and complexity.
- Matt’s been making this powerhouse red for Angels since the very beginning – a whopping seven vintages ago! Safe to say, if any winemaker has achieved Paso perfection in a single wine, it’s Matt with this glorious Cabernet!
- David’s top-notch Cabernet is a rich California classic, jam-packed with powerfully stunning dark fruit flavors of juicy plums, ripe cherries and toasty, soul-warming spices from decadent barrel-aging in French and American oak.
- This world-class Cab is a potent blend of impeccable fruit from Lodi and Clarksburg. David’s been a champion of these two standout regions in California's Central Valley since the beginning – when Robert Mondavi set out to elevate the region’s wines back in the day, David was his right-hand man…
- ...now he makes the region’s richest, most sumptuous Cabernets just for you. Treat yourself to a bottle of hallmark Cab from your very own winemaking icon – you’ve earned every drop!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Powerful ripe black fruit, seductive spices and velvety-soft tannins make this Cabernet an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll be smitten with from the very first sip.
- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is a Cab you'll want to drink every day of the week.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
- Dave’s Walla Walla Cabernet is a decadent dive into deep, dreamy dark fruit flavors of brambly blackberry and black cherry with a heavenly touch of spice and a luxuriously long finish that never seems to end.
- This Cabernet was one of Dave’s first wines for Angels, and it’s won back-to-back Double Gold medals every year he’s made it. Now this favorite of Angels and critics alike is finally back on the shelves and ready to wow again!
- Big, refined Washington Cabs like this easily go for north of $50, but for supporting Dave every step of the way, he’s bringing you this grandest of Washington wines for a fraction of that. Cheers!
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
- This classically rich Napa Cabernet is overflowing with luxurious layers of dark fruits, from black cherry to blueberry, with a backbone of decadent toasty oak and barrel-aged spice.
- When your funding opened the door to high-end grapes grown right in the heart of Napa, Richard pulled out all the stops to craft you the kind of elegant, powerhouse Cabernet you deserve.
- After blending in just a touch of Cabernet Franc to give your Cab a juicy jolt of additional power, structure and depth, RIchard treated the wine to generous barrel aging in lavish French oak barrels for a signature silky sheen you won’t be able to get enough of.
- This powerhouse Chilean Cabernet is a masterclass in elegance, luxuriously layered with decadent dark fruit flavors, lavish oaky spice and a dreamy satin-smoothness.
- Jean Pascal’s a legendary Chilean winemaker with decades of expertise making some of South America’s finest wines – now he’s making them just for you! With your funding, he was able to source pristine fruit from 30-year-old vineyards high up in the Andes, crafting you a Cab with trademark finesse and world-class character.
- With fruit this fine, Jean Pascal prefers to take a hands-off approach in the winery, letting his Cabernet show off the signature rich, robust flavors of Chile that he knows how to spotlight better than anyone.
- This rich, mouth-filling South African Cab is flush with dark fruit flavors, luscious smoothness and an extra dash of barrel-aged decadence.
- Thanks to Angels, Carmen could nab hand-picked Cabernet from three highly sought-after vineyards in the Paarl region of South Africa to bring you this world-class red with the most refined flavors possible.
- To bring out this robust red's fullest flavors, Carmen goes for a hearty steak rubbed with a special mix of mustard and wasabi, fried to golden brown perfection and cut into thin, juicy slices. Add a leafy green salad on the side and you're all set.