- Matt’s Napa Valley Cabernet is as classic as they come. Decadently layered with indulgent dark berry flavors, a touch of toasty oak and a hint of spice, this silky-smooth, barrel-aged red is quintessential Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best.
- With Angel support, Matt sourced cream-of-the-crop fruit from a series of high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Napa Valley. A majority of the fruit came from revered vines nestled in the historic Rutherford AVA – home to some of the finest Cabernet in the entire world.
- Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone for another whole vintage – with a lifetime rating of over 95% and +23,000 Angels who would eagerly buy it again, it won’t be around for very long at all. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Powerful ripe black fruit, seductive spices and velvety-soft tannins make this Cabernet an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll be smitten with from the very first sip.
- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is a Cab you'll want to drink every day of the week.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerhouse Chilean Cabernet is a masterclass in elegance, luxuriously layered with decadent dark fruit flavors, lavish oaky spice and a dreamy satin-smoothness.
- Jean Pascal’s a legendary Chilean winemaker with decades of expertise making some of South America’s finest wines – now he’s making them just for you! With your funding, he was able to source pristine fruit from 30-year-old vineyards high up in the Andes, crafting you a Cab with trademark finesse and world-class character.
- With fruit this fine, Jean Pascal prefers to take a hands-off approach in the winery, letting his Cabernet show off the signature rich, robust flavors of Chile that he knows how to spotlight better than anyone.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- David’s most beloved, luxurious Cabernet returns! This powerhouse red from the Angel-funded King of Clarksburg is overflowing with luscious dark fruit flavors, a touch of toasty oak and an elegant smoothness you just have to taste to believe.
- Your funding gave David the winemaking freedom to take the finest fruit from his all-time favorite region, Clarksburg, and deliver you a gloriously powerful Cab, refined to perfection with his signature finesse.
- Angles swoon over every vintage of David’s masterpiece Cab, giving it a 90+ rating every time he makes it. It’s a true nakedwines.com classic that’s ready to sweep you off your feet
- This classically rich Napa Cabernet is overflowing with luxurious layers of dark fruits, from black cherry to blueberry, with a backbone of decadent toasty oak and barrel-aged spice.
- When your funding opened the door to high-end grapes grown right in the heart of Napa, Richard pulled out all the stops to craft you the kind of elegant, powerhouse Cabernet you deserve.
- After blending in just a touch of Cabernet Franc to give your Cab a juicy jolt of additional power, structure and depth, RIchard treated the wine to generous barrel aging in lavish French oak barrels for a signature silky sheen you won’t be able to get enough of.
- A velvety punch of bold black cherry, dark plum and a complex, long-lasting finish make this one elegant Cabernet you can dive into any night of the week.
- Your funding helped Yian select high-end grapes for this Cabernet Sauvignon from a pair of prestige vineyards in Paso Robles, and give your wine extra love in the cellar, including a generous bit of barrel-aging in French oak.
- Thanks to you, this classically smooth Cabernet “truly represents how good Paso Robles’ wine can be,” Yian says. Score yourself a bottle while it lasts – you deserve every drop!
Dave's refined Cabernet brings you mouth-filling layers of dark fruit flavors like blackberry and cherry that unfold with all the finesse his Washington wines are famous for.
Thanks to your support, Dave harvested this Cabernet from one of Washington’s top vineyards, nestled in the heart of Columbia Valley, where high-end Cabernet grows like a charm thanks to warm, sunny days.
When he’s not in the winery perfecting high-end Washington Cabs, you can usually find Dave out fishing. But while he naturally recommends pairing fish with most of his wines, he’ll be the first to tell you, this powerful red was made for steak.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This velvety Cabernet is a David Akiyoshi specialty, drenched in juicy, ripe flavors of cherry and plum, with an elegant touch of spice from the oak barrel aging that gives this red its top-notch reserve status.
- With your funding, David hand-selects and harvests the best grapes from some of his favorite Lodi vineyards, then gives them the full treatment in the winery, including aging in small French oak barrels, all to bring you the most luxurious Cabernet he possibly can.
- This Reserve Cabernet is one of the highest-rated red wines you fund – Angels have rained 90+ ratings on all six vintages David has made so far. Get yourself a bottle or two of this Angel-funded classic before David’s followers scoop them all up!
- This Cabernet is an elegant slice of Chile, layered with rich dark fruit flavors and brought to you by one of the country’s most celebrated winemakers.
- Irene Paiva is a Chilean icon – her influence and expertise has even earned her a place in wine history books – and with your support, she can share her favorite Chilean wines like this bold Cabernet with wine drinkers everywhere.
- Your funding helped Irene harvest this Cabernet from her choice of vineyards Chile's Central Valley, where hot days and cool nights help the grapes ripen slowly and evenly for a big, fruit-forward red that goes wonderfully with all kinds of meals.