All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
Matt’s decadent Reserve Napa Cabernet is as good as it gets, with rich, complex flavors of ripe fruits and a touch of toasty oak from 18 months of premium French oak aging. It’s graceful, vibrant and silky smooth – a trifecta of elegance.
Your support helped Matt harvest Cabernet from top-tier vineyards in Napa’s highly regarded Rutherford, Oakville, St. Helena, Coombsville and Calistoga areas - home to the most sought-after Cabernet in the world.
And it’s a record-breaker – each vintage sells out hours before the last – and last year’s vintage was Naked’s 2023 Wine of the Year! Angels snatch it up as soon as it’s released. Blink and you'll miss it!
Dark flavors like blackberry, black cherry and blueberry – plus a touch of warm oak spice and an oh-so-silky finish – will leave you wanting more… and more.
Your support helped Daryl select premium grapes from a pair of vineyards in Sonoma’s Alexander Valley. He's worked with this fruit for over 25 years, so he knows exactly how to coax out complex, concentrated flavors.
Angels get this award-winning, world-class Cabernet – with a 95% lifetime rating over 8 vintages! – for a song. This stunner won’t last long.
- With classic Napa flavors like ripe black cherry, chocolate and savory oak spices, this is the silky-smooth, barrel-aged beauty you’ve come to expect from Matt.
- With your funding, Matt harvests Cabernet from top-tier vineyards across Napa – this year, the majority came from highfalutin Rutherford – a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
- Matt knows his way around Cabernet – and he’s bringing his 9th exclusive vintage to you for a song. Get a few bottles of this crowd pleaser without the high Napa price tag.
With brambly blackberry and ripe black cherry, this is a decadent Cabernet – a historic first for Dave Harvey (one of his first Angel-funded wines at Naked!)
It’s won a slew of medals every year he’s made it since. Now this Angel and critic favorite is finally back and ready to wow again!
Walla Walla Cabernets easily go for a whole lot more, but for supporting Dave, he’s bringing you the grandest of Washington wines for a tiny fraction of that. Cheers, Angels!
- This Angel-favorite Cab is a fruit basket of delights – plums, blackberries and black cherries – that spent nearly a year barrel-aging (that's what gives it nice spice!)
- With Angel funding, Sharon unlocked access to several Paso Robles vineyards that specialize in growing rich, ultra-ripe and intense Cabernet.
- For a prime example Central Coast Cab that truly over-delivers, this wine is for you. And it comes with extra savings just for being an Angel!
- This jammy Cabernet is a Pacific Northwest powerhouse full of dark fruits and an oh-so-smooth finish thanks to generous oak barrel aging.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Dave harvested his choice of Cabernet from a pair of vineyards in Washington’s Columbia and Walla Walla valleys, bringing you the very best of the Evergreen State in one stunning Reserve Cabernet.
- This Cabernet is one of Angels’ favorite Northwest wines, with a lifetime 90+ rating – and Dave has you to thank for it! Reward yourself with a bottle (or several) of this prized Washington red – you’ve earned it.
- This Cabernet is one of David’s most popular wines with Angels and critics alike – with flavors like ripe black cherry, juicy black plum, vanilla and sweet oak spice, it’s no surprise why.
- You helped David get some of the finest Cabernet from Lodi’s neighboring wine appellation - Clarksburg - and age it in French oak barrels for just the right balance of power and smoothness.
- Angels swoon over every vintage – this Cabernet has a 90% lifetime rating! It’s a Naked classic that will sweep you off your feet time and time again.
This elegant Cabernet is a bona fide Angel-funded classic, bursting with ripe black cherry flavor and velvety richness that's made it truly beloved, with a 95% lifetime rating over 10 vintages.
Your funding helped Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for this vintage of Black Label Cabernet, blending fruit from California’s big red country, Lodi, with grapes from his own estate in the Sierra Foothills.
Stephen aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for extra complexity. Just one sip and you know why Angels can’t get enough.
David's Angel and critic favorite Cabernet swings in with a wallop of ripe cherries, juicy dark plums and toasty, tummy-warming spices.
David harvested Cabernet from Lodi and Clarksburg where he's been a champion since the beginning – when Robert Mondavi set out to elevate the region’s wines back in the day, David was his right-hand man.
This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef – you can turn a burger into a fully-loaded feast that's a decadent and delicious Angel deal!
This silky-smooth Napa Cabernet is drenched in dark fruit, rich chocolate and refined barrel flavors – ready to steal the show at all your celebrations.
Thanks to your funding, Mitchell's made this exclusive red from the world-class vineyards this Wine Country phenom works with every day – it's literally the stuff 100-point reds are made of.
The last vintage shattered records, selling out in under 72 hours. You’ll get the hype once this Cabernet is in your hands. A wine this top-shelf would typically cost upwards of three figures, but it’s yours for a song. Run, don't walk!