- Your Reserve Cab is overflowing with bold, power-packed flavors like plummy red fruits, brambly wildberries, rich dark chocolate - and silky-soft textures, thanks to 1 year in oak barrels.
- Coni harvested grapes from the Maule Valley, a region nestled against the Andes - where sun-soaked days and chilly nights let grapes develop juicy, robust flavor.
- This red begs for a sizzling steak. Let it open up and breathe while you pull together a marinade - then give yourself a nice, well-earned pour by the time you start to grill. You're an instant pro.
- David's rich and robust Cab EXPLODES with complex flavors - that's what you get when you harvest grapes from vineyards surrounding a volcano!
- Lake County is Napa's northern neighbor - where you can get Wine Country flavor for incredible value. David says it has incredible potential... we 100% agree.
- Before you, David made wines for legendary Wine Country brands, including Duckhorn and Gundlach Bundscu. Wines with his kind of finesse easily sell for $30+ - but you'll always get an insider price for making them possible!
- The last vintage won a Silver at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition! Get your hands on this award-winning wine (that costs less than $15!) – before it's sold out...
She's spent years at boutique cult wineries, crafting $150+ Cabs – and now, Camille's used her connections to buy gorgeous Napa Cab from a luxury producer – and make it for YOU instead.
Hand-harvested from premiere hillside vineyards in the heart of Napa, Camille smoothed out this top-shelf red in French Oak barrels for a whopping 20 months. That's what gives this special vintage its luscious complexity, juicy swirls of dark fruit and silky-smooth texture.
...and to think, without Angels, her dream project would’ve never existed. Camille lost 100% of her grapes to devastating wildfires in 2017 – but your special funding gave her the chance to start again. This limited-edition Napa Cabernet is your well-earned reward!
Camille’s made cult Napa Valley reds that sell for $150 a pop. Now she’s bringing you a world-class Cab with the biggest savings yet, flowing with layers of berries, currants and warm spices.
- Your winemaker harvested Cabernet from the nutrient-packed volcanic soils of Mount Konocti for rich, decadent flavor – then aged the wine in toasted French oak for soft, velvety texture.
- Camille treated this special Cabernet to all the same luxury as her cult Napa Cabs - but because you made it possible, this extravagant treat is yours for less than $15 a pop!
- Last year's vintage scooped up a whopping Double Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition (yes - there's such a thing as DOUBLE Gold!). Sip in some dynamite, award-winning bliss!
- For decades, Napa Valley has dominated the Cabernet market as one of the world's greatest big, bold and juicy growing regions.
- Matt's an extremely well-connected winemaker in the Napa Valley – he's spent time overseeing winemaking at Beringer, Stags' Leap and others. So he pulled a few strings and got access to some of the most insanely sought-out fruit there is. But there's a catch...
- He harvested fruit from vineyards so famous, we'd normally have to pay $5,000 just to put their names on the label. Matt decided NOT to pay $5,000 for bragging rights so you get the same $8,000/ton fruit (and 96%-rated wine) for a ridiculously good price.
- Last year's vintage won a prestigious Double Gold in this year's San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – you can expect the same level of caliber in your Reserve Cab this time around!
Stephen’s rich and juicy Cab is smoother than a slurp of rich melted chocolate. Dark fruits and toasty spices will make your taste buds go ahhhh...
Lodi had a cooler harvest this vintage, which gave these grapes an extra boost of robust flavor and color while they ripened slowly on the vine. And because of your support, you’re getting this luscious Cab for less than $10!
Stephen likes to drink this red with a juicy burger. "Just add grilled mushrooms, sweet onions, and all the fixin’s," he says.
- This vintage is full of blackberries, plums, and wrapped in layers of toasty mocha and spicy chai – the work of a guy who speaks fluent Napa Cab.
Using cream-of-the-crop fruit from some of the best vineyards in Napa, Matt made a wine that’s truly premium in quality, and – thanks to Angel funding – a premium deal.
Get a bottle of this Cab (did you know it’s the top-selling Napa Cab on the site?!) before it’s gone – with an average 95% rating, it’ll disappear quick.
- Your Cabernet champion made you a decadent Reserve loaded with dark, plummy fruits and chocolatey-smooth textures. It’s no wonder Angels have rated this juicy red 94%+ three years in a row!
- With Angel funding, Matt harvested fruit from the very best blocks of a vineyard in El Dorado County – where rocky, high elevation soils grow rich and flavor-packed grapes.
When the guy who helped put Napa Cab on the map makes you a luxurious Reserve, it's not going to last long. Stock up on this limited-production red before other Angels beat you to it!
Scott’s radiant red is filled with level after level of flavor explosion – notes of wild berries, brambly spices and mind-blowing textures will knock your socks right off.
Scott managed farming and selection from 8 different Cabernet blocks for your lusciously-layered red – harvesting from the hills of the Mayacama mountains, right outside Napa.
This is your top-shelf Cab to share at family functions, whimsical dinner parties or just a plain ol’ Monday evening! Being a bestseller, though, it won’t be around for long...
The last vintage won Silver at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – even more reason this bottle might not last!
WE'RE NOT SURE
This is the kind of rich and sumptuous Cabernet that Kings and Queens would sip from goblets with luscious flavors like spicy berries and warm vanilla spices sitting atop a decadent, dark berry throne.
David harvested the grapes for this sultry red from a 20+ year vineyard – using extra care and minimal processing to preserve the lush quality of the fruit. “Over the years, I’ve found that the best wines call for minimal interaction and addition,” your winemaker says, “so that they truly reflect the varietal and vineyard.”
Pour yourself a glass of this Cab, slice up a warm, crunchy baguette, lay out sliced charcuterie and creamy cheese – and you’ve got yourself a royal spread.
Last year's vintage won Gold at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition...grab a couple bottles of this good stuff – because this vintage is bound to disappear quick.