- Rich, smooth and packed with ripe, punchy flavors of black cherry and plum, plus a dash of oaky spice and a dizzyingly long finish – Sharon captured all the things she loves about Paso Robles Cabernet and put them in a bottle, just for you!
- Calling on her best connections, Sharon sourced this Cab at ideal ripeness from a handful of high-end vineyards across the region, then aged the wine for 9 months in new French Oak barrels to give it that perfect little bit of extra oomph!
- The last vintage of Sharon’s Cab was her very first from Paso wine country, and it was so good it went into special magnum bottles that Angels raved over. Don’t miss the return of this classic Cab – more than a few Angels are already lined up for it!
This is big, bold and famous Napa Cab – loaded with ripe flavors like blackberries, plums... even rich roasted flavors like mocha. It's the work of a guy who speaks fluent 90+ rated Cabernet!
Using cream-of-the-crop fruit from some of the best vineyards in Valley, Matt made a wine that’s truly premium in quality, and – thanks to Angel funding – a premium deal.
Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone – with an average 94% rating, it’ll disappear quick. It ALWAYS does!
Full, rich and unbelievably smooth – Matt’s Paso Cabernet is the kind of elegant, mind-blowing wine that Angel funding is all about! Bursting with bright red and black fruits and coupled with a touch of oaky spice, this Paso Cab is a perfect 10 if there ever was one!
Thanks to your funding, Matt could source this luxurious Cab from a single vineyard in the heart of Paso Robles, where warm days and cooler nights let the fruit ripen perfectly to bring you flavors with intense depth and complexity.
Matt’s robust red just took home a big shiny medal at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, but it’s no surprise – with you on his side, there’s nothing he can’t do!
Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
- This powerful, punchy red is loaded with bold, luscious black cherries and a delicate touch of oaky spice from careful aging in French oak.
- Rich, potent Paso Cabs like this one are exactly why Yian decided to become a winemaker. She loves making them as much as Angels love drinking them. And with your funding, she can bring you the best of the best from Paso's top vineyards for yet another dazzling vintage of this delectable red.
- Yian gives 110% when making her wines, and then some – that’s why Angels are already lined up to nab this return vintage of her crowd-favorite Cabernet. Grab a bottle (or two) before they’re all gone!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- For first-rate Reserve Cab overflowing with unbelievably bright flavors of red cherry and lush blackberry, and enough ‘oomph’ for 10 Cabernets – you’ve come to the right place!
- Even when powerhouse Lodi Cabernet would have been enough on its own, Evangelos dared to go even bigger and bolder, aging the wine in French oak barrels for 10 months to bring you a red with such smoothness and complexity, it's simply irresistible.
- Make sure you give yourself plenty of time for enjoying this Cab – with this much elegance and flavor, you’ll need to take an extra minute or two after each sip to let it all sink in and catch your breath again.
- Chase this juicy Cab with a juicy cheeseburger – it's the perfect combo of saucy and rich flavors, toasted oak aromas and a punch of ripe fruit!
- With your funding, Sharon was able to work with grapes from a handful of vineyards across California's cool-climate Central Coast, then aged the wine for several months in fancy new French Oak barrels to bring you an easy drinking, everyday red.
- If you think it's delicious now, just wait – a richly textured, full-bodied red like Sharon's only gets better with age!
WE'RE NOT SURE
This Australian Young Winemaker of the Year returns again with a gorgeous plum-colored Cab that’s full of blackberries, raspberries, a touch of licorice and a long, toasty finish.
The heavier rainfall in Northeast and Central Victoria made for an exceptionally amazing batch of grapes for this vintage – plump and rich, they add endless layers of rich depth to a crowd-favorite red.
From the careful fruit handling to her meticulous production process, there’s a reason why Jen’s Cab Sauv dwindles down to a big fat goose egg each year. And with the ideal growing conditions that played out for this vintage, you’ll want to snatch up a bottle quick.
- Pulsing with plum and cherry flavors held together by a classic Cab structure, Matt’s tri-county red sips easy with a smooth, silky finish. It’s a limited production, so you’ll want to savor every glass.
- Harvested from three different regions across the Golden State – Napa, Sonoma and El Dorado – this red is a craveable combo of Cali Cab that only Angels’ funding could make possible.
- Let it breathe for about half an hour after pouring and serve up some pasta with meat ragu in the meantime. Matt says this red’s ready to drink upon arrival if you want its fruitier flavors up front – or put it away for a while to bring out some more subtle tastes.