Dark flavors like blackberry, black cherry and blueberry – plus a touch of warm oak spice and an oh-so-silky finish – will leave you wanting more… and more.
Your support helped Daryl select premium grapes from a pair of vineyards in Sonoma’s Alexander Valley. He's worked with this fruit for over 25 years, so he knows exactly how to coax out complex, concentrated flavors.
Angels get this award-winning, world-class Cabernet – with a 95% lifetime rating over 7 vintages! – for a song. This stunner won’t last long.
- Matt’s decadent Reserve Napa Cabernet is as good as it gets, with rich, complex flavors of ripe fruits and a touch of toasty oak from 18 months of premium French oak aging. It’s graceful, vibrant and silky smooth – a trifecta of elegance.
- Your support helped Matt harvest Cabernet from top-tier vineyards in Napa’s highly regarded Rutherford, Oakville, St. Helena and Coombsville areas - home to the most sought-after Cabernet in the world.
- And it’s a record-breaker – each vintage sells out hours before the last – and last year’s edition was the highest-rated wine of the year at 99%! Angels snatch it up as soon as it’s released. Blink and you'll miss it!
- With classic Napa flavors like ripe black cherry, chocolate and savory oak spices, this is the silky-smooth, barrel-aged beauty you’ve come to expect from Matt.
- With your funding, Matt harvests Cabernet from top-tier vineyards across Napa – this year, the majority came from highfalutin Rutherford – a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
- Matt knows his way around Cabernet – and he’s bringing his 9th exclusive vintage to you for a song. Get a few bottles of this crowd pleaser without the high Napa price tag.
- This rich and balanced Cabernet is packed with concentrated red fruit and hints of spice from aging in French oak. If you’re new to wines from 100% organic grapes, this red is the perfect introduction!
- With your support, Chris is in Mendocino caretaking an organic certified vineyard and sharing his award-winning passion projects exclusively with Angels.
- When Angels come together, good things happen. Thanks to your funding, Chris is not only sharing his wines and sustainability mission with the world – he’s winning Gold and Best of Class medals for them along the way!
- From 12th century wetlands turned vineyards comes Ben’s Cabernet with deep, intense flavors like ripe blackberry and raspberry, mocha, vanilla and toasted almond cloaked in silky smoothness.
- Your funding helped Ben harvest pristine grapes from these vineyards in Southern France’s famed Languedoc region, and age the wine for a full 8 months in oak barrels for added complexity.
- This elegant, fruit-forward red is Ben’s South-of-France answer to Napa and Bordeaux at a fraction of the price.
- If it’s powerful, juicy Cabernet you’re looking for – you’ve come to the right place. This barrel-aged red is loaded with rich dark fruit flavors, like a lush blackberry jam, that give way to a velvety finish.
- Evangelos sourced his grapes for this Cabernet from a pair of prized Lodi vineyards and barrel-aged the wine for 18 months in French oak for an enhanced texture.
- This Cabernet’s complex layers of flavors will only continue to deepen with more time. This is one Cab you could enjoy right away or store for years to come.
- This bright, fruit-driven Cabernet is crafted with Scott’s hallmark no-holds-barred style and densely packed with powerful, intense red fruit flavors that lead into a luxurious, long-lasting finish.
- Your support helped Scott travel back to his winemaking roots in the Andean foothills southwest of Mendoza, where sandy soils and lots of sunshine help Cabernet develop a uniquely ripe, vibrant character.
- Your funding gave Scott his plane ticket to go craft this special-edition Cabernet – now for making it possible, this limited-release red is yours with an Angel-exclusive $18 savings!
- This elegant Cabernet is a bonafide Angel-funded classic, bursting with bold, dark fruit flavors and a signature rich, velvety texture that's made it one of your most highly-rated wines of all time, with an average 95% lifetime rating from over 36,000 Angels.
- Your funding helped 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for his whopping 8th vintage of this Black Label Cabernet, blending portions of Lodi Cab with top-quality grapes from his own estate in California’s Sierra foothills.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels can’t get enough of it!
- This jammy Cabernet is a Pacific Northwest powerhouse full of dark fruits and an oh-so-smooth finish thanks to generous oak barrel-aging.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Dave harvested his choice of Cabernet grapes from a pair of vineyards in Washington’s Columbia and Walla Walla valleys, bringing you the very best of the Evergreen State in one stunning Reserve Cabernet.
- This Cabernet is one of Angels’ favorite Northwest wines, with a lifetime 91% rating – and Dave has you to thank for it! Reward yourself with a bottle (or several) of this prized Washington red – you’ve earned it.
- This velvety Cabernet is bursting with a full set of refined, rich dark fruit flavors, all rounded off with an easy-sipping, velvety texture and a finish that lasts oh-so luxuriously long.
- With Angel’s backing her each step of the way, Sharon was able to source pristine Cabernet from a handful of top-notch vineyards in her beloved Paso Robles and beyond, then aged the wine for 9 months in French oak barrels to bring you an easy-drinking red for any night of the week.
- Chase this luscious Cab with a juicy cheeseburger – it's the perfect combo of saucy and rich flavors, toasted oaky spice and a punch of ripe fruit!