- Carmen's zippy, fruity white oozes with mouth-watering flavors like juicy grapefruits and limes. This is a crisp, lip-smackingly juicy Sauv – from your very first Winemaker of the Year!
- Winemakers don't come much more talented and passionate than Carmen. She's worked her magic on a premium, pure and pristine South African Sauv - and it's divine.
- Enjoy a nice chilled glass when you're cozied up inside with a crackling fire going and the smell of an apple pie in the oven. It doesn't get more perfect than that!
- This is Reserve Chardonnay, "Kiwi-style" – round and gentle with a pop of refined citrus. Nicky made sure it got all the luxury treatments – barrel-aging included!
- ...Fun fact: It's made by your favorite New Zealand winemaking family – Nicky and Peter Parish (AKA "Sis" and "Dad" to your Napa winemaker, Matt).
- With your support, they're producing fine, small-batch wines from their home estate – and loving every minute of it. "There is a lot of love that goes into making this barrel-aged wine," says Nicky. "We want our lovely Angel supporters to get the best wine possible!"
- David knows how to take a classic California wine to the next level – which is why he’s your expert on Clarksburg Chardonnay. This high-end Chard is full of vibrant fruit flavor and creamy texture.
- Your crisp white was made from one of the oldest vineyards in the region - that was almost destroyed because it didn't produce as much fruit as neighboring plots. But Angels rescued these vines so David could focus on quality before quantity.
- It's no wonder this crisp white's earned 91%+ ratings the past four years! It's the perfect Chard for a plate of creamy, cheesy fettuccine... (and delicious with post-dinner popcorn and a movie).
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- This is a 2018 International Wine Challenge award-winning wine! And rightfully so...
- If you like drinks served with a fresh lemon twist, Pinot Gris is for you... it is the twist. Crisp and juicy with a little tang, this elegant white will always dazzle and delight.
- With your funding, Chris was able to hand-pick the vineyards he liked and make you a spectacular Pinot Gris that really shows off the cool-climate, slow-ripening region of Willamette Valley.
- Chris says your PG makes the perfect dinner companion. If you open it while you are cooking, have a second bottle in the fridge because it may not make it to dinner otherwise!
Tom whipped you up a real treat! This refreshing Chardonnay’s blooming with bright tropical fruits, juicy green apples and rich, smooth texture – with a long, clean finish.
Thanks to Angels, Tom got access to the ripest, most flavor-packed fruit around for this crisp white. “I really enjoy making expressive, fruit-forward Chardonnays like this that have a touch of creaminess – without being overly oaky,” he says.
Chill a bottle of this white, pour a glass and let it sit for a few minutes to let the fresh fruity flavors open up. Then crack a few oysters, slurp, and guzzle down this white. You won’t regret it.
This fresh California white is packed with peaches, apples, and citrus – guaranteed to make your mouth water.
With your funding, Jac was able to get premium, perfectly-ripe Chardonnay grapes from a big-ticket Sonoma wine region – and used a gentle processing and cold fermentation in order to lock in every single bit of juiciness.
This is a must-have for those looking to try a California Chard that’s a little less buttery and more fruit-driven – a perfect match for a creamy cheese plate or salmon on the grill.
The last vintage of this wine won a Best in Class medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. That’s the biggest award a wine can get – and you can expect those same champion flavors this year!
WE'RE NOT SURE
You love Scott’s wildly popular white – and this year, he's added extra layers of refinement, bright acidity, and cranked your Pinot Gris up to an 11!
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the most famous red wine region in Oregon, and made a white!
- Enjoy this one out on the deck, sun on your back and fresh farmers market salad (loaded with avocado) in hand. This PG is going to make your summer.
- Your Classic Californian Chardonnay is full of refreshing white peach and apple flavors with a soft, toasty creaminess – thanks to a gentle barrel fermentation under Jac's watchful eye.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. This fruit has character - and great balance!
- This Sonoma Chard is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
- Last year's vintage received a Double Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - that's the highest medal they award!
This is a crisp and zippy award-winning Chardonnay, full of endlessly refreshing tropical fruit flavors that will slip you into a delightful daze.
Evangelos has really mastered that balance of crisp and creamy, thanks to aging in a combination of stainless steel tanks and French oak barrels – so you get a little of that wood smoke and spice on an otherwise wildly fruity white.
Previous vintages of this wine have won BIG at award competitions (like the San Francisco Chronicle, where Evangelos earned a Double Gold!) get your hands on this trophy wine while it lasts.