WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bustling with fresh citrus and juicy summer nectarines, Gerd’s perfectly-balanced Pinot Gris will make you want to sink into a sun-warmed adirondack chair and stay put for hours.
- Gerd tended to his vineyards around the clock, treating your grapes with plenty of care – then gave the wine plenty of time on the lees to add brilliant texture and body to this refreshing Pinot Gris.
- Gerd recommends sipping on this dry white alongside a light and savory dish, like grilled fish with a creamy, lemony sauce... but we also think it’s simply divine with fish tacos or fried chicken.
- Scott’s latest Oregon white is a light, bright bounty of crisp, ripe apple and pear with a little bit of lemony citrus tagging along for a finish that just begs you to come back for more.
- Oregon Chardonnay is in short supply, Scott says, but your funding helped him score some top fruit from dry-farmed vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it with a touch of Pinot Blanc for a seriously sippable Oregon stunner.
- Scott made this white with fancy Chablis in mind, aiming for the bold, ripe flavors that French Chardonnay is famous for. We think Scott’s right on the money when he claims: “Oregon Chardonnay is the next cool wine.”
- The ultimate thirst-quencher, this blend of rich Viognier and melon-fresh Pinot Grigio is the all-occasion white you never knew you needed.
- And it's made by your Cellar Crew – the hard-working wine team who puts the finishing touches on the Angel-funded wines you love. YOU gave them the chance to make a blend of their own!
- This is the kind of white wine you can drink anytime, anywhere... but if you need an excuse, it's mind-blowing with a bowl of creamy mac and cheese.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- This is a Chardonnay with gusto – rich and flavorful, full of fresh white peaches and pears, the purity of this high-class Napa fruit really shines.
- It was grown on the tippy top of Atlas Peak – harvested from a legendary family's vineyard estate. The Antinoris are wine royalty – 26th generation grape growers with property spanning from Tuscany to Cali. And Franc got first dibs on their Napa fruit!
- Pop the cork and serve with a bowl of buttery pasta, topped with garlic, herbs, and a mountain of parmesan that would make an Italian proud.
- Your Classic Californian Chardonnay is full of refreshing white peach and apple flavors with a soft, toasty creaminess – thanks to a gentle barrel fermentation under Jac's watchful eye.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. This fruit has character - and great balance!
- This Sonoma Chard is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
- Luis’s red Montaria is one of your most popular and highest-rated wines ever – now it comes in white! Bursting with bright, tingly citrus and tropical flavors, like back-to-back bites of orange, pineapple and even some juicy peach that mingle perfectly with a long, long finish.
- Luis concocted this genius Montaria White with Fernão Pires and Arinto, two of Portugal’s most top-notch white grapes, straight from Lisbon, the country’s famed capital region.
- With over 100,000 Angels on his side, Luis can go from making surefire favorites like his red Montaria and dare to make you something completely fresh and new. One or two sips of his premiere Montaria White and you’ll have a new Portuguese favorite!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Chardonnay meets Semillon for this sublime white blend packed with lush, fruity flavors, like taking juicy bites of peach, nectarine and apple fresh from the orchard.
- Stephen harvested these primo grapes from a single decades-old vineyard set on an old gold mining claim in the heart of Calaveras County, where he’s teaming up with Meaghan, the newest generation of Millier winemaking!
- Stephen’s your most popular winemaker ever – now he’s making a room in the spotlight for his granddaughter Meaghan, as she starts her own sure to be illustrious career as a world-class winemaker.
- Swanky, elegant, refreshing... this is a hotsy-totsy white – with a beat so crisp, it'll make you tap your toes, wave your fur and ask Jimmy to walk the bass line.
- ...But to be clear, Zibibbo Catarratto isn't a jazz tune – it's one of the most ancient (and delicious) white grapes grown in the volcanic hills of Sicily. With its enticing citrus flavors and light refreshing pop, it puts way more pep in your step than any speakeasy.
- It's rare in the US, sure – outside of Italy, most wine drinkers will never taste it. Now you have the chance! Stefano's thrilled for you – give it a sip, and let those tastebuds hum a melody.
- Patrice’s world-class white bounces along with crisp brightness and light, mouthwatering flavors of honey dew, melon and Jolly Rancher. A big, smooth texture makes this Chenin oh-so-sippable.
- Patrice used 100% Chenin Blanc from France’s famous Loire Valley – home to some of the very best Chenin in the world.
- Once plucked from top-tier Loire Valley vineyards and crushed, the wine was aged for six months in stainless steel to bring out the fullest possible flavors and aromas classic Chenin is capable of.