So it's hard to pronounce, but MAN... Gewurztraminer is beyond easy to drink. It's got that perfect splash of rich sweetness and juicy tropical notes... why isn't everyone making this?!
Winemakers rarely get the chance to make wines they're passionate about – just the wines that sell best in supermarkets. Your funding let Scott make a white he loves, because he knew you'd love it too – once you gave it a chance!
Scott received special funding to make a limited-run as runner-up to Winemaker of the Year, so just 600 cases exist. If you're craving a taste of the only Gewurz on the site, you gotta stock up now.
You love Scott’s wildly popular white – and this year, he's added extra layers of refinement, bright acidity, and cranked your Pinot Gris up to an 11!
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the most famous red wine region in Oregon, and made a white!
- Enjoy this one out on the deck, sun on your back and fresh Farmers Market salad (loaded with avocado) in hand. This PG is going to make your summer.
- Top-rated Sauv... grown by Ben himself! It's oh-so-crisp, with a punch of zesty tropical flavors. If you think a margarita's refreshing...
- Ben Glover comes from a well-respected line of grapegrowers, and the family's farm features some of the top Sauvignon Blanc vineyards in Marlborough.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Ben got to use 4 of his family's own vineyard blocks to make you a stellar wine – and the results speak for themselves. Grab this Marlborough masterpiece before our stash runs dry!
- An incredibly refined and elegant take on a classic New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc— this wine is super special and nicely structured.
- Rod Easthope left the best winemaking job in New Zealand to work exclusively for you... and now you get his iconic Hawkes Bay Sauvignon Blanc for a song.
- Not as overtly tropical or as grassy as other SBs, this is the perfect Sauvignon to pair with finer fare, like fresh lobster!
- Ahhh. Crisp, authentic French Sauvignon Blanc. 5 words have never tasted creamier.
- Joost's Petit Villebois is elegant, sure, but it's also casual and delicious - the kind of classic, citrusy white you can drink by the pool that still captures the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, this fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.
- Exuberantly fruity, yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- Six years ago, Angel funding allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right so you get remarkable value even in world-famous regions like Marlborough.
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of some shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this SB.
- Angel funding gave Rod carte blanche to make a spectacular New Zealand white that delivers insane value for money.
- ...Boy, has he delivered. It's bursting with character and elegance - a million miles away from your typical grocery store SB!
- If you want a crisp white wine that looks expensive, tastes expensive, but isn't expensive... here it is. And because you funded it - it's Angel exclusive.
- David Akiyoshi tastes fruit from over 8,000 acres of Chardonnay every year and is the preemminent expert on Clarksburg Chardonnay.
- One of the oldest Chardonnay vineyards in the region was on the verge of being ripped out of the ground and destroyed because it didn't produce as much fruit as surrounding plots, but Angels rescued these vines and gave David the funding to focus on quality before quantity.
- Then David did everything to make this wine a richly textured, top shelf Chardonnay. There's just a little bit of this Reserve wine produced as it takes an extra year to age, but the wait was worth it!
- You'll slurp up this Reserve instantly – Rod's five vineyard Sauv Blanc blend is full of vibrant passionfruit and citrus flavors that keep you refreshed and thirsty for more.
- With Marlborough stealing most of the limelight for Sauv Blanc, Hawke's Bay's best vineyard parcels are available to winemakers like Rod for a smidgen of the price. That means you get overwhelming fruit quality for money. THAT's something to toast to.
- This is a special Reserve bottling - there's not a lot to go around. Plus Rod says this wine is best to enjoy when it's nice and young... so hop to it!
Give it a velvet throne already - your decadent Napa Chardonnay from Scott is downright regal.
This small-production wine is harvested from the Carneros region of Napa - Scott picked your Chard grapes in the cool of night. This keeps the fruit incredibly fresh, which comes through in this silky, smooth wine.
- Get messy with a warm buttered lobster roll, pour some of this chilled Drummer white, and attack!