WE'RE NOT SURE
- Crisp and lively, with ripe tropical fruit flavors and a racy streak of citrus, this is everything you expect in a classic Sauvignon Blanc, brought to you by Ondine Chattan and Daryl Groom – two of Sonoma’s most iconic winemakers.
- Sauvignon Blanc grows like a charm in the Russian River Valley, and Ondine and Daryl have a long-standing connection to some of the region’s best. With the help of your funding, they're able to share this easy-sipping favorite with Angels everywhere.
- With over 50 years of experience between them, if you want anyone making you a crisp, thirst-quenching Sauvignon Blanc from this coveted corner of Sonoma, it’s Ondine and Daryl. Bring home a bottle and see why!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Starting off with stone fruit flavors, along the lines of peach and nectarine, with a little side of tropical flavors and a flash of citrus, this Riesling’s fruit is balanced by a crisp, bright texture and long, refreshing finish.
- Katy and Justin Michaud are your go-to experts of Washington, with insider knowledge of the state’s best subregions and vineyards for world-class Riesling. Thanks to your funding, they’re able to share this crowd-favorite white wine with Angels everywhere.
- This is the whopping 8th vintage of Riesling that this Washington dream team has made for Angels, and a follow-up to last year’s Double Gold medal-winning vintage. Bring home a bottle and try the Riesling Angels and critics are raving about!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible summer sipper full of bright, ripe fruit flavors and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate and night-harvesting the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible.
- Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio in the ice bucket and set out a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
- Vibrant flavors of tropical fruit and citrusy orange blossom start this Chardonnay off, before opening up to rich, mouth-filling layers of buttery, toasty oak from Camille’s choice of special barrel fermentation.
- After harvesting a mix of top-quality Chardonnay from a pair of vineyards in Napa and Alexander Valley, Camille barrel-fermented and then aged her wine in French oak for a smooth, creamy texture.
- Camille is one of the most sought-after talents from Napa to her native France, combining the best winemaking influences from both into high-end wines like this Chardonnay. For funding this worldwide icon, you get this elegant white wine with an exclusive $14 Angel savings!
- Stephen’s sweet Moscato is a delightful splash of fresh fruits with a tropical side, like munching on a slice of ripe, juicy mango. If you love a good Moscato, this is the wine for you.
- Your support helped Stephen source and delicately blend Orange Muscat, Symphony and Pinot Grigio, allowing the wine to ferment slowly in cooler temperatures to bring you its unique Muscat flavors combined with the perfect level of sweetness.
- Pair this sweet treat with a mixed platter of mild cheeses and crackers and a few fruit slices on the side, then just follow Stephen’s instructions – chill, open, pour, swirl, sip, repeat!
- This bright, fresh Pinot Grigio from your 2020 Winemaker of the Year Karen Birmingham is as easy-sipping as it gets, humming with juicy, mouthwatering splashes of lemony-lime flavor and a crisp, oh-so-lively finish.
- Your funding helped Karen source this Pinot Grigio from two top-notch vineyards set in the heart of the Sacramento Delta. Using a light touch in the winery, she worked to preserve every ounce of delicate fruity flavor and bring it all the way to your glass.
- This pristine Pinot Grigio is exactly what you want on hand for kicking back and relaxing on any sunny afternoon. As Karen says, “it’s the perfect white wine to drink every day!”
This refreshing, refined Chardonnay is full of zesty zings of citrus and tastebud-teasing tropical fruit flavors for days – your perfect sipping wine!
Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate there!
Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – it’s all about life's simple pleasures...
- The lively Chenin Blanc is a crisp, light refresher humming with scrumptious mouth-watering citrus and fruity intensity, that carries on and on into an oh-so-satisfying and thirst-quenching finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Carmen gives this vibrant white wine special treatment from its start on meticulously tended vines, through delicate fermenting in stainless steel tanks and a gentle rest on its lees for an exquisite smoothness, all the way to the final delicious wine in your bottle.
- “This is just a great wine to have for any occasion,” Carmen says. Looking for a top-tier example of South Africa’s most famous grape that over delivers on quality and then some? This is the Chenin for you!
- Alex’s bright, balanced white wine is everything you expect in a great dry Riesling, from the crisp layers of fruit, like pear and apple, to the dash of citrus, touched off by a clean, thirst-quenching finish.
- With your funding behind her, Alex specifically chose grapes from a family-farmed vineyard in the Clarksburg region and had special access to harvest her fruit from the most sought-after corner of the vineyard, just for your wine.
- After its debut vintage last year, Alex’s Riesling is now back by popular demand – and for funding its return, you get this exclusive easy-sipper with an $18 Angel savings.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This ripe, juicy white wine from the heart of Sonoma Valley is a thirst-quenching classic, complete with a lush mouthful of fruit flavors like peach and nectarine, and balanced by a tangy twist of citrus.
- Jacqueline used your funding and her connections in Sonoma wine country to turn top-quality hand-picked grapes into this easy-drinking white, exclusively for all your summer sipping needs.
- If ever there was a delicious Sauvignon Blanc for all occasions, this is it. Have a bottle on hand for those special meals that call for a unique bottle to savor, or kick back with a glass any old night of the week.