Scott’s refreshingly crisp sipper is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund, and it's finally here again! This lively, lush Angel favorite is layered with tastes of apple, pineapple and a tantalizing touch of citrusy tang.
Thanks to your support, Scott was in the right place at the right time to discover this well-kept Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country!
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
Due to popular Angel demand, Oscar and Claudia just brought back this crisp Portuguese classic for its most delectable vintage yet! Flush with tangy citrus, tropical fruits and a refined smoothness, this juicy jawdropper makes for easy, elegant sipping any old day of the week.
Your sibling winemakers used your funding to make this white refresher in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde wines, sourcing straight from the tiny, exclusive region at the center of the Alvarinho universe!
Vinho Verde wines are virtually unattainable at the prices you get for being an Angel – but when you fund Portuguese pros like the Quevedos, your wines only taste expensive!
- Ripe, juicy and ready for sipping on arrival, Jacqueline’s juicy, refreshing white from the heart of Sonoma is nothing short of a full-on flavor party, thanks to luscious mouthfuls of peach and a tangy, tantalizing touch of citrus.
- Jacqueline used her connections in Sonoma wine country to source prestige hand-picked fruit. Thanks to Angel support, she was able to make this first-rate white exactly the way she wanted, coaxing out every flavor to its absolute fullest, all exclusively for you.
- If ever there was a springtime sipper for all occasions, this sublime, lip-smacking white is it. Have a bottle on hand for those special meals that call for a unique bottle to savor, or kick back with a glass any old night of the week.
This show-stopping Sauv Blanc is a white wine lover’s paradise – vibrant, fresh and overflowing with seriously refreshing citrus and lush, mouth-filling fruit flavors.
Karen says instead of being hands-on in the winery, she chose to let the quality of this top-tier Lodi fruit do the talking. But this white thirst-quencher doesn’t just talk – it sings!
Karen says just pair this easy sipper up with a dinner of grilled asparagus and fish tacos and you’re in flavor heaven.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This bright, easy-sipping white bounces along with a bounty of light fruit from juicy melon to tangy citrusy lemon, giving you a taste of New Zealand’s best for only a smidgen of what it’s worth.
You helped Mike get hold of some pristine Pinot Gris -- he knew it was best to go hands-off and let these top-notch grapes ferment naturally for their fullest, freshest flavors to shine through. Turns out he was right on the money!
Pair this delicate white delight up with your choice of fresh seafood, Mike says, and you can’t go wrong!
- Your all-star Napa expert loaded this luxury Sauv Blanc with lush, lip-smacking fruit flavors from ripe peach to juicy melon, with a perfectly crisp, refreshing finish. But the best part? With an Angel-exclusive price tag, it only tastes expensive.
- After years of making world-famous Napa wines, David knows where all of Wine Country's very best fruit grows. So with your funding in pocket, he headed straight to Lake County just north of Napa, where he knew pristine Sauv Blanc grapes were just waiting to be plucked and turned into a dazzling doozy of a white wine. Now it's yours to enjoy!
- Sip a chilled glass of David’s sublime Sauv Blanc with a hearty helping of fish tacos right nearby. It’s a warm weather match made in heaven.
This bright, dry-style Riesling shimmers with classic tastes of tangy citrus and white fruit flavors like pear, apple and apricot, with mouthwatering crispness for days. “This is going to be a fun wine to have around for the spring and summer!” Alex says.
Alex used your funding to work with a family farmed vineyard in Clarksburg and got to harvest her fruit from the very best corner of the vineyard at the perfect ripeness.
She’s your undisputed queen of California Chenin Blanc, and now you’re helping Alex spread her winemaking wings for her very first Angel-funded Riesling. If you love it, be sure to let Alex know – she might just bring it back next year!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- You'll slurp up this Reserve instantly – Rod's five vineyard Sauv Blanc blend is full of vibrant passionfruit and citrus flavors that keep you refreshed and thirsty for more.
- With Marlborough stealing most of the limelight for Sauv Blanc, Hawke's Bay's best vineyard parcels are available to winemakers like Rod for a smidgen of the price. That means you get overwhelming fruit quality for money. THAT's something to toast to.
- This is a special Reserve bottling - there's not a lot to go around. Plus Rod says this wine is best to enjoy when it's nice and young... so hop to it!
Refreshingly bright, bouncy and loaded with tropical fruit flavors, Jacqueline’s Albariño is an easy-sipper to soothe the soul.
Jaqueline doubled down on Lodi fruit for this lively white, working with fruit that was as fresh as possible when it got to the winery, preserving every ounce of lush, juicy flavor just for you.
Partner this white sipper up with the fresh seafood of your choice and let your tastebuds bask in flavor heaven!
- This crisp white delicacy is like drinking a glass of pure Granny Smith apples, with a big fat dollop of cream added for good luck. Kerr...zing!
- Albarino is Spain's answer to Sauvignon Blanc. And you just funded some of the best! Clean, crisp, crystal clear flavors, with enough raciness to make this Galicia-grown white the perfect partner for a weeknight meal – in other words, an all-around winner to have in the fridge.
- Chicken and chorizo stew, a bottle of this (erm... make it two) a little Netflix action, and you're set for the night.