- Consider this elegant white wine your tastebuds’ first-class ticket to France – close your eyes and let the medley of ripe fruit flavors carry you off to a sunny afternoon beside the Seine, nibbling from a fancy cheese plate complete with gooey Membrillo and lemon crepes. C'est magnifique!
- Nestled in the heart of France’s legendary Loire Valley, Vouvray’s white wines are beloved for their fruit-driven crispness. Patrice has always wanted to bring wines like this Chenin to a wider audience and with your funding, he’s finally doing it, and using some of the region's very finest grapes.
- Patrice proudly calls this dazzling white wine “a treasure to be treasured.” For helping him make his first-ever Angel-funded Vouvray Chenin Blanc and introduce it to wine drinkers everywhere, you save $21 on a dream-come-true wine from one of France’s best winemakers.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Exuberantly fruity yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- When Angel funding came along, you allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
- This refreshing white wine is a sleek, thirst-quenching punch of zesty tropical flavors, with a crisp liveliness that proves why Ben’s top-rated Sauvignon Blanc is a favorite of more than 8,000 Angels!
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from a pair of his very own family vineyards, bringing you a whirl of juicy fruit flavors and signature fresh, citrusy elegance.
- This is a crisp, complex New Zealand Sauv Blanc from across the globe – for less than $13 a bottle! Bring home a bottle of this Marlborough masterpiece before our stash runs dry!
- Your Classic Californian Chardonnay is full of refreshing white peach and apple flavors with a soft, toasty creaminess – thanks to a gentle barrel fermentation under Jac's watchful eye.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. This fruit has character - and great balance!
- This Alexander Valley Chard is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is classic California Chardonnay, bursting with vibrant bright fruit and an extra oomph of toasty, creamy smoothness from decadent oak barrel aging.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of the Russian River Valley, a small Sonoma region specializing in Chardonnay with lots of character and great balance!
- This Sonoma Chardonnay is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- An irresistibly refreshing Pinot Grigio loaded with bright, ripe fruit and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Drop a couple bottles of this in the ice bucket, then throw some lemon and thyme marinated chicken on the grill. Everything else will take care of itself.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Nicky and Peter Parish may have just perfected light, lively New Zealand Pinot Gris with this lush, vibrant white wine that’s wonderfully fresh and crisp with an ideal balance of tangy, mouth-watering fruit.
- With your support behind them, this father-daughter winemaking team was able to source stunning fruit straight from their favorite grapegrower in the Waipara region to bring you this world-class white wine that’s chock full of zesty character.
- This Parish Pinot Gris is a pure crowd-pleaser that Angels scoop up like lightning each year. Make sure you score a special bottle or two (or three) for yourself while supplies last!
- This impeccable white will make you whistle with its fresh-baked apple pie flavors, touch of oaky spice and mouth-filling richness from special sur-lie aging.
- Support from Angels gave David his choice of picture-perfect Lodi fruit for the ideal mix of flavor and complexity. His advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking…”
- This white will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
This refreshing, refined Chardonnay is full of zesty zings of citrus and tastebud-teasing tropical fruit flavors for days – your perfect sipping wine!
Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate there!
Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – it’s all about life's simple pleasures...
WE'RE NOT SURE
- A burst of bright tropical fruit, florals and tangy citrus give way to a mouth-filling smoothness and a crisp, thirst-quenching finish in this quintessentially fresh and zesty New Zealand white wine.
- With your support, Mike went straight for the high-quality grapes of Marlborough on New Zealand’s south island and sourced this Sauv Blanc from a pair of low-yielding vineyards, meaning each grape is packed with extra depth, complexity and deliciousness just for you!
- Your support even helped Mike treat this Sauvignon Blanc to a bit of extra time fermenting on its lees, to give it the fullest texture and balance that New Zealand Sauv Blanc is famous for. Now it’s yours to savor to the last drop!