Deep, dark and drenched head to toe with mouth-filling berry flavors and a rich, refined backbone of oaky spice, Richard’s Petite Sirah is powerful, complex and a crowd-favorite every single vintage.
Richard put your funding to work in the best way, sourcing grapes from a fourth generation farming family in Clarksburg. This family knows better than anyone how to grow Petite Sirah perfection and you gave Richard the all-access pass to their best fruit!
This intense, unfrogettable red helped Richard put Clarksburg on the map – a high point of his career – and YOU made it all possible. Grab a bottle (or two!) and celebrate with this latest vintage of hallmark Petite Sirah – you’ve earned it.
- Stephen and Jamie’s show-stopping Shiraz is pure South African elegance, dripping in deep, luscious berry flavors from cherry and blueberry to rich, ripe plum, all backed by a soft touch of spice and a long, mouth-filling finish.
- You gave this famous South African father-son duo of winemakers access to all the high-end Shiraz (aka Syrah) their hearts desired, so they carefully crafted you this easy-sipping stunner using only the very best hand-picked fruit
- Your winemakers suggest pairing this soul-warming red up with a hearty cut of steak – what they humbly don’t mention is that this classic combo may leave you temporarily speechless while you try to understand how something could taste this delicious.
- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $30+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting premium fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
- Great wine takes time – and thanks to your funding, Dave could spend months finessing this wild Washington Malbec into the kind of rich red Angels grapple over.
- Harvested from supreme vineyards in the heart of Columbia Valley, this red was oh-so-slowly fermented, carefully blended, an aged in hand-selected oak barrels. The result? An intensely fruity Malbec that's supple, silky and complex.
- Anywhere else, this barrel-aged Malbec would go for $20 easy. But your investment in Dave gives you the inside track on a world-class wine for a killer price!
- Franck’s sumptuous Spanish red is positively dripping with decadent, ripe red fruit flavors like juicy, rich berries and cherries, with just a hint of light spices.
- Thanks to your support, Franck’s able to give these old, dry-farmed vines the most love and attention possible, believing that truly great wines are all made in the vineyard. This Carignan is the ultimate proof!
- Everything in the vineyard is done by hand and the vines are naturally low-yielding, meaning Franck only had enough grapes to make a few hundred cases of wine this vintage. Don’t miss your share of this refined red from a true Spanish genius!
WE'RE NOT SURE
With deep, lush flavors of dark fruit and a light touch of spice from a year of oak barrel aging, Constanza’s Carignan strikes the perfect balance between bold, ripe tastes and a refreshing brightness.
Constanza sourced this red from a more than 60-year-old vineyard, planted in an area of the country where growers use traditional dry-farming techniques. The older vines yield less fruit than younger, more productive vineyards, but that means the flavors in each grape come out far more complex and concentrated.
By using older vines with less fruit, Constanza only had enough grapes to make a small batch of this sublimely smooth red – make sure you scoop some up before it’s all gone for good!
- This dazzling Italian red is pulsing with a sultry, silky punch of juicy cherries and lush blueberries, all wrapped up in a long, lavish, oh-so-smooth finish.
- Puglia, down in the bootheel of Italy, is Dominic’s favorite place in the world to make wine, and with your funding, he was able to source this pristine Primitivo from old vines right near the sea.
- Did you know? Primitivo is the Italian name for the red grape you might know better as Zinfandel. Indulge in this decadent red to start and don’t be surprised if it becomes the perfect springboard to dive into all the Italian wines you fund!
- Dave’s Walla Walla Cabernet is a decadent dive into deep, dreamy dark fruit flavors of brambly blackberry and black cherry with a heavenly touch of spice and a luxuriously long finish that never seems to end.
- This Cabernet was one of Dave’s first wines for Angels, and it’s won back-to-back Double Gold medals every year he’s made it. Now this favorite of Angels and critics alike is finally back on the shelves and ready to wow again!
- Big, refined Washington Cabs like this easily go for north of $50, but for supporting Dave every step of the way, he’s bringing you this grandest of Washington wines for a fraction of that. Cheers!
- David's classic Lake County Cab pulses with plush, indulgent dark fruit flavors of ripe black cherry, backed by a lavish touch of oaky spice and a rich, rustic smoothness from luxurious barrel-aging.
- Lake County is Napa Valley's northern neighbor – where premium Cab grows in vineyards rooted in rich volcanic soils. With David’s vast Wine Country expertise, he knows better than anyone the incredible potential this region holds... and wines like this Cab are here to prove it.
- The last vintage of this Cabernet took home a glorious Gold medal from one of the year’s biggest competitions – now it’s back for another stunning vintage and the Angel rush is on! Grab a bottle (or a few) while it lasts!