- Scott knows how to respect Sonoma fruit - he's not looking for bright aromatics or giant fruit flavors with this Pinot - just a smooth, balanced red with a perfectly supple finish.
- Harvested from three special vineyards, Scott fermented each block separately in French oak barrels then blended to make a sumptuous Pinot that shows off his favorite Sonoma Coast fruit.
- This scrumptious Pinot Noir is designed for a feast. Share with your family if you dare.
- Last year's vintage received a Double Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - that's the highest medal they award!
The talented folks who work behind-the-scenes at your Angel-funded winery are back with another vintage of their annual 'Cru' - a red blend loaded with rich, soul-warming flavors and true Naked style.
Last year, this wine helped to raise over $800,000 for fire relief. Angels' support of the project was incredible – and it inspired this Crew to keep the goodwill going...
$2 per bottle of the 2017 vintage will be donated across four Northern California fire departments: Bennett Valley Fire, Mayacamas Volunteer Fire, Sonoma County Fire, and the Sonoma Volunteer Firefighters' Association.
- Smooth, sumptuous and rich old-vine Pinot Noir, harvested from the breezy oceanside hills of Santa Barbara County.
- Rick let nature do its best work and made your elegant Central Coast red with minimal intervention – after harvest, he gathered up all of his grapes into oak barrels, and let every delicate fruit flavor build to a crescendo of smoky dark cherries. Mmmm.
- This is a rich, complex Pinot (and a gold medal winner!) – so silky, lush and round, it'll wrap you in warmth like a winter sweater. If you're hankering for perfect holiday wine, you've found it.
Stefano’s Brunello di Montalcino is a velvety-smooth Italian wine dream (turned reality, thanks to you!). Your 100% Sangiovese wine is full of dark fruits and an elegant, toasty finish.
Your winemaker crafted your Brunello with hand-harvested grapes from beautiful northern Montalcino, aging your red in Slavonian oak for 2 years before aging in the bottle for 3 more.
- This is a legendary, limited-edition wine that follows specific aging requirements (and retails for $80+). But you're getting it pre-aged, ready-to-drink and for a steal! Pop a bottle open with a creamy, saucy pasta and set away a few more to age. You won’t regret it.
Imagine walking through Rome – alive, bustling and proud, surprises around every cobblestoned corner. That's David's vision for La Strada, his rustic layered red inspired by a day in the life of a busy Italian street.
There's just not that much Primitivo, Montepulciano, Aglianico, Barbera, Teroldego or Sangiovese in California. An Italian blend like this from the states?! It's cah-razy (and rare!). It's been a dream of David's to make something as special as this – and YOU made it happen.
The first time David brought in samples of this blend to taste, he came prepared – with loaves of bread and oodles of cheese. Take it as a hint: This wine is made for a big ol' meal. "It's Italian – it loves company!" David says. Buon appetito!
Thanks to thousands of rave reviews for his Shiraz, this Aussie superstar got funding to make you a blend that's bloody-oath DELICIOUS - full of juicy red fruits and a nice, toasty finish.
Your winemaker’s been itching to make a luscious, layered blend like this. "Bringing the wine to life in the winery's my favorite part... like building a custom car!,” he says. “I love the entire process.”
A smooth, tummy-warming red blend like this will bring dinners like rack of lamb and rich, saucey pastas to the next level.
- Having worked in the Rhône Valley for years, Ben knows some really top-notch grape growers. He'd always dreamed of making a world-class Côtes du Rhône, and he needed Angels to help to back the project.
- Back in 2011, thousands of Angels voted and crowned him the UK Winemaker of the Year. That prize money (and his expertise) started the phenomenon that is this deep, ripe red!
- Perfumed, silky smooth and dangerously easy to drink – your crowd-pleasing wonder is perfect for drinking right now.
- Claudia and Oscar made you an incredibly smooth red from grapes grown on their estate in the breathtaking Douro Valley – loaded with juicy red cherries, dark fruits and warm, toasty spices.
- Your winemakers chose fruit from three different vineyards for this blend – where the rolling hills, varying altitudes and ancient river soils add layers of luscious, concentrated flavor to your red.
- This is an incredible small-production wine that you won't want to miss! Sip this scrumptious red with savory dishes like rack of lamb to magnify all of the scrumptious layers of flavor.
This full, robust Malbec is jammed with juicy dark fruits like black cherries, ripe plums and endless lush textures. It’s no wonder your winemaker was Argentina’s former Winemaker of the Year!
Jose harvested premium grapes from his family's Uco Valley vineyards to craft you this expressive Malbec – aging the wine in French oak to illuminate rich, velvety characteristics.
A decadent and authentic Argentine Malbec like this just screams for a juicy, sizzling steak drizzled with zesty chimichurri.
- Your seductive Bordeaux blend from a 100-Parker Point "Garagiste" (that's a Bordeaux winemaker who works on very small volumes, often single vineyards).
- Jonathan's vines produce highly concentrated, small berries...so every drop is full of drool-worthy flavors like black cherries and rich dark chocolate. 2016's harvest was "ideal" according to your winemaker - it's his favorite vintage since 2010!
- Jonathan's the Garagiste behind brands like Le Dôme that cost upwards of $200 a bottle. Angel funding lets him create your exclusive small-production wine, absolutely saturated with flavor... for less than $17 a bottle.