Full of lush flavor and luxurious intensity, this medium-bodied red is smooth and well-rounded, blushing with ripe fruit and rich chocolate.
Ana found the perfect fruit for her Portuguese Touriga outside Amador, surrounded by lakes and fine, sandy soils – perfect for this sun-loving red grape.
Rich, anchovy-laced tomato sauces love this bold Portuguese red. Bring this one to the party with a slow cooked ragu and a torn loaf of fresh, crusty bread.
- When you drink Daryl’s iconic Dry Creek Zin you’ll be overwhelmed with dark, juicy deliciousness and understand exactly why this guy’s your 8-time winemaker of the year!
- Classic Dry Creek Zin from 4 premium vineyards that grow amazing high-quality Zinfandel that sells for $40, easy!
- Don’t be fooled into thinking Daryl’s Zin is only for fancy occasions. This intense juice-bomb goes INSANELY well with a spicy, pepperoni loaded pizza, as well as sticky, slow-cooked ribs – no cutlery necessary.
Ana’s deep, juicy red is BIG, complex and oozing with delicious dark fruits.
With your funding, Ana sculpted a muscular, complex red with an intense fruit finish... true to its Portuguese roots, but with a mean California twist.
Open this one up about an hour before you plan on drinking it. Spend that time preparing some thick juicy sirloin steaks and a fresh Béarnaise sauce.
- Harvested from 30, 50 - even 100-year-old vines - grown in the heart of Calaveras County. You don't find a lot of these Zins around!
- Stephen says: "This wine has really good color and body, and a nice Calaveras perfume that the old-vines contribute. I think this is the best Calaveras Zin I've made so far Naked Wines."
- Dig a knife into some creamy aged cheese - slather a chunk on top of a warm slice of French bread, and have plenty of this flavor-packed red nearby. Bliss.
- Uco Valley is the Napa of Argentina – as famous for its incredibly lush Malbecs as Wine Country is for full-bodied Cabs. And Mauricio's bringing this celebrity Malbec directly to Angels – packed with delicious flavors like ripe, juicy black fruits and an oh-so-smooth finish.
- Mauricio went to the Uco Valley to prune, pick, press, ferment, bottle and age this luscious Malbec with incredible amounts of TLC... so you can really taste what makes the region special – nothing more, nothing less.
- As an Angel, you're getting top-shelf Malbec for a third of the price you'd ever see it for in the shop (if you could find a bottle to begin with). This red is an instant classic. Mark our words!
- One sip of this intense, brooding Malbec and you’ll be locked into the charms of dark blackberry fruit flavors and its rich, caramel finish.
- With Angel funding, Coni was able to work with vineyards in Chile’s Curico Valley where the climate is perfect for growing rich, concentrated fruit – so you get this BIG meaty Malbec for less than $10!
- This muscular, Chilean heavyweight slips down wonderfully with a well-rested, two-person steak that’s been licked by the flames of a roaring charcoal grill.
- Stephen blended hand-harvested Old Vine Zinfandel grapes for your decadent red. These old vines - some 80+ years old! - grow fewer grapes but have more developed, concentrated flavor.
- "My goal was to make a very rich, full-bodied Zinfandel with oak nuance, and Angels let me do exactly that," Stephen says. Wines like this one usually sell for a minimum of $35 and up!
- This small-lot Zin is packed with character. "I love this with braised short ribs and buttermilk mashed potatoes," says your winemaker. "Perfect for chilly weather."
- Stephen’s jammy red is a non-stop crowd-pleaser brimming with succulent fruit. With ripe plums, rich berries and a silky, soft finish, there’s no wonder this Cab is such an all-out Angel favorite.
- This is one of your most cherished Cabernets of all time. Over 50,000 Angels have tasted Stephen's easy-drinking, decadent red - you can bet it sells out quick!
- Sip away on this juicy, flamboyant red while slathering homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.
This Grenache floods your mouth with intense, juicy, red berry flavors, then its alluring subtle smokiness pulls you in for more.
Franck used fruit from the cool climate of Montsant which neighbors one of the most expensive wine regions in Spain – so you get all the rich, complex juiciness, without the nose-bleed prices.
Tuck into this sassy, juice-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
- Ho-boy! This is Oregon Pinot Noir at its finest. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French Oak. Delicious!
- Scott works with dry-farmed hillside vineyards in one of the most diverse and nuanced wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call "the land of 1,000 valleys".
- YOU funded one of the country's leading Pinot Noir experts to make his dream wine - and it's everything you could hope for. Grab a bottle while it lasts!