You’re going to love this Durif - aka, top-shelf Petite Sirah. It's rich, dark and intensely fruity... and hand-crafted by your Aussie superstar!
With Angels’ help, Jen got her pick of premium Rutherglen grapes from two super-low-yield vineyards - so every grape that went into this spectacular red is fully saturated with killer flavor.
'The Diamond' is one of Jen's special Reserves - and this the first time she's brought to the States! Grab a few bottles of a rarity (only 300 cases exist!) and sit down for your first sip. It might knock you off your feet.
- Stefano's Italian blend is part of a new generation of wines from Tuscany - he took a traditionally big red and turned it silky. This is SO easy to drink.
- On top of world-class Sangiovese from Tuscany's rolling hills, Stefano blended in Cabernet and Merlot from the coast to give this wine more wow-factor (a trick he also uses when making hundred dollar Super Tuscans).
- You can say a lot of wine is good with pizza – but Toscana is destined for a fresh-from-the-oven slice topped with crumbled sausage, olives and gooey mozzarella cheese. Sip, chomp, sip, repeat. It's most luxurious Friday night you'll ever have.
- Cabernet from several primo vineyards around the Australian township of Margaret River - a famous Cabernet growing region in the land down under!
- It's like noshing on ripe summer plums. You'll be so wowed by these epic fruit flavors, you might even dribble juice down your chin. Powerful red wines like these can develop to be even bigger with time – so it gets better yet.
- Pair Stu's stunningly complex Cab with a grill-marked, marinated steak, a dollop of cheesy mushroom risotto, and the appetite to match.
- Chile has a way with Cabernet, and this deep and structured Lacaze red is proof. Harvested from 30-year-old vineyards, it's full of bright berries and exotic spices.
- This is JP's special Reserve blend - made from grapes surrounding the Andes Mountains that benefits from whips of Pacific Ocean breezes from time to time.
- This incredibly seductive Cab is an unstoppable Angel favorite - and it's yours for an unreal price, because YOU made it happen.
- With your support, Adam had the opportunity of a lifetime – to make you decadent, inky blend from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent.
- Harvested from the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley) Adam sought out the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines. They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz (just 400 cases exist!) was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
- Ana's been dying to make classic Portuguese wines in the States for years! Touriga's pretty rare in California, but...
- With your help, she found the perfect fruit outside of Amador, surrounded by several lakes and fine, sandy soils – perfect for this coast-loving red grape.
- Full of lush flavor and luxurious intensity, this medium-bodied red is smooth and well-rounded, blushing with ripe fruit and rich chocolate.
- This Touriga is actually part of a trio of Portuguese reds Ana's made from Amador County. Collect all three while you can!
- Two of Ana's favorite wines are largely unknown to American wine drinkers. It's this woman's mission to change that...
- ... so she expertly wove Touriga and Tempranillo into a lusty, powerful, medium-bolded red.
- This is an incredibly special mix – it's hard to find anywhere in the U.S.! Don't miss your chance to taste the rare wine YOU made possible.
- This blend is actually part of a trio of Portuguese reds Ana's made from Amador County. Collect all three while you can!
- Harvested from 30, 50 - even 100-year-old vines - grown in the heart of Calaveras County. You don't find a lot of these Zins around!
- Stephen says: "The flavor profile in this Zinfandel is up and out of sight. It has an intriguing Calaveras spiciness on the nose that carries over into the flavors and finish!"
- Dig a knife into some creamy aged cheese - slather a chunk on top of a warm slice of French bread, and have plenty of this flavor-packed red nearby. Bliss.
- After winning $100,000 in your Winemaker Fantasy contest, a promising young European winemaker – Rumi Stoilova – got the chance to make an incredibly rare red for Angels. Melnik is only grown in one special region in the heart of Bulgaria. Now it's yours!
- Rumi wanted to give Angels a truly authentic, 100% traditional blend, so she harvested the fruit from her winery, Villa Melnik, and sourced local Bulgarian oak barrels to make sure every drop of this red is true to its roots.
- So how wonderful does it taste, exactly? Think of a light and elegant Pinot Noir with a warm spice finish, and rich and smooth fruit. This red is delightful and enchanting. Get your hands on a bottle - thank us later!
This video won Rumi $100,000 - and the chance to make this Angel-funded Melnik!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Hello, showstopper. This barrel-aged Syrah explodes with vibrant, extravagant flavors – blackberries, velvety cherries... mmm. If you're looking for a luxurious red with oomph, you've found it.
- You gave Derek first access to one of Healdsburg’s most prestigious Syrah vineyards, planted by the Unti family in Dry Creek Valley. This is one fine wine – and it's exclusive to you.
- Each bottle features a special edition number – collect a few delicious keepsake bottles while there's still some in stock!