This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
A top-shelf Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50, but it’s yours for $25.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- This top-shelf Cabernet is flush with rich fruits – fresh plums, raspberries, and dark cherries galore! It's oh-so-velvety with a long, lavish finish.
- With your support, Rudy's bringing you the best of Napa in one bottle. This wine showcases Napa's famous vineyard appellations, including Mt. Veeder, St. Helena, Calistoga, and his own Diamond Mountain District.
- When a Napa legend like Rudy releases a luxury Cabernet – sculpted from the valley's top vineyards, with a $30 Angel-exclusive savings – you don't walk to get your share... you run!
- This refined Zinfandel is juicier than a handful of fresh, ripe raspberries, or a spoonful of blackberry jam, with a light touch of oaky spice that winds down into a long, luxurious finish.
- Your funding gave Stephen access to Dickson Road, an esteemed 40-year-old vineyard in the heart of Amador County, where special head-trained vines grow Zinfandel with deeply concentrated, complex flavors.
- Save a special spot on your wine shelf for this Zin. Stephen calls the Dickson Road vineyard “a wine lover’s paradise.” One taste of this scrumptious Zin and you’ll instantly know why.
- Stephen’s juicy Reserve-level Zinfandel is jam-packed with bold dark fruits and a soft trace of spice from oak aging, woven together for a luxurious, balanced finish.
- Your funding helped Stephen harvest Zinfandel from a handful of vineyards throughout his home turf of Calaveras County, coupling robust fruit from head-trained old vines with punchier Zin from sites with younger vines.
- As one of Angels’ most highly-rated and sought-after Zinfandels of all time, it's no surprise this decadent red always sells out in a flash. Be sure you save a few bottles for yourself before Stephen’s fans scoop them all up!
- This blend of Tuscany’s world-famous Sangiovese with Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot is what’s known as a “Super Tuscan”-style wine – it's sheer, luxurious power.
- Toscana Gold is just the kind of wine Stefano’s famous for making at some of Italy’s top wine houses (like Solaia). Now he’s making it just for you.
- Every vintage holds a 90% rating or higher – will 2020 be the year a regal Italian Riserva takes home a perfect score? Angels will tell!
- This vibrant Pinot Noir is a juicy, fruit-forward easy-sipper, complete with ripe cherry flavors, a backbone of toasty oak and a luxuriously smooth finish.
- With the help of your funding, Rick harvested this plush Pinot from his choice of breezy oceanside vineyards throughout the sunny hills above Santa Barbara and aged the wine in premium oak barrels for an extra lavish texture.
- This is a complex, acclaimed Pinot (it’s won all kinds of medals for past vintages!) – so silky and smooth, it'll wrap you up like a warm winter sweater. If you're hankering for the perfect holiday wine, you've found it!
- This elegant Cabernet is a bonafide Angel-funded classic, bursting with bold, dark fruit flavors and a signature rich, velvety texture that's made it one of your most highly-rated wines of all time, with an average 95% lifetime rating from over 36,000 Angels.
- Your funding helped 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for his whopping 8th vintage of this Black Label Cabernet, blending portions of Lodi Cab with top-quality grapes from his own estate in California’s Sierra foothills.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels can’t get enough of it!
- This Angel-favorite Cab is a fruit basket of delights – plums, blackberries and black cherries – that spent nearly a year barrel-aging (that's what gives it nice spice!)
- With Angel funding, Sharon unlocked access to several Paso Robles vineyards that specialize in growing rich, ultra-ripe and intense Cabernet.
- For a prime example Central Coast Cab that truly over-delivers, this wine is for you. And it comes with extra $15 savings just for being an Angel!
- This Cabernet is structured and seductive – a symphony of rich black fruits and spice from French Oak aging. It really gets your senses going!
- It pays deep respect to the Millahue region of Cachapoal Valley, where reds grow fresh and vibrant, thanks to cool sea breezes that sweep the vines nightly. Cristián is a winemaking pioneer here.
- He's made one of the Top 100 Wines in the World and works for the #1 winery in Cachapoal – but only Angels can get this exclusive Cabernet from a true star in Chile.
Robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region - spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak.
Daryl went to five different vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor — then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.
Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.