- Ben’s rich, juicy red blend perfectly captures the scrumptious character of this famous French valley, overflowing with generous plum, cherry and red fruit flavors backed by a touch of toasty oak. There’s no place like Rhone!
- Thanks to your support, Ben had his choice of vineyards straight from France’s famous Rhone Valley, where some of the best Syrah and Grenache in the world grows. Your Rhone expert blended these red grapes to perfection for a seamlessly smooth and delicious delight – exclusively for you!
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for 8 months in barrels and coaxed out every ounce of elegance. Now it’s yours to savor!
- Angels couldn’t get enough of Luis’s debut of Reserva Capital – so he’s bringing it back for a glorious second vintage, loaded with all the lush, mouth-filling dark fruit flavors and finesse that Angels love. Luis has made Portuguese perfection – again!
- With so much Angel support behind him, Luis took this chance to show off the finest, freshest fruit from his family’s vineyards in the capital region of Portugal, blending them like only he can into one jaw-dropping red masterpiece.
- This mighty, soulful red is unforgettable all on its own, but pair a glass or two with a dinner of melt-in-your-mouth lamb and mushroom risotto and sit back for the flavor fireworks!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Powerful ripe black fruit, seductive spices and velvety-soft tannins make this Cabernet an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll be smitten with from the very first sip.
- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is a Cab you'll want to drink every day of the week.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
- This vibrant, silky-smooth red is an easy-sipping delight from the South of France, dripping with polished cherry and red fruit flavors and rounded off by a velvety finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave Ben special access to world-class Syrah and Grenache grapes from the low-yielding hillside vineyards of Black Mountain in Southern France’s Minervois region. Your funding then let Ben ferment this lush red in concrete tanks and barrel-age it for ultimate smoothness and complexity.
- When you first open this juicy red, it may be too tempting to resist diving right in – but if you’re able to wait and let the wine air out for at least an hour, you’ll be rewarded tenfold with every lavish, fruity layer shining through to its fullest.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerhouse Chilean Cabernet is a masterclass in elegance, luxuriously layered with decadent dark fruit flavors, lavish oaky spice and a dreamy satin-smoothness.
- Jean Pascal’s a legendary Chilean winemaker with decades of expertise making some of South America’s finest wines – now he’s making them just for you! With your funding, he was able to source pristine fruit from 30-year-old vineyards high up in the Andes, crafting you a Cab with trademark finesse and world-class character.
- With fruit this fine, Jean Pascal prefers to take a hands-off approach in the winery, letting his Cabernet show off the signature rich, robust flavors of Chile that he knows how to spotlight better than anyone.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This smooth powerhouse blend of Napa Malbec and Cabernet is fiercely rich and mighty, with Malbec’s juicy fruit mingling seamlessly with Cabernet’s rich, luxurious flavors and hallmark spice.
- Winemakers Alex Farber and Ken Deis each have unique ties to Napa. Thanks to your funding, this dynamic duo blended their expertise and love for the region in an exclusive red for you – an Angel-funded first from the esteemed Oak Knoll District.
- Oak Knoll is home to the valley’s high-end, famous Cabernets – and it’s a special place for these two winemakers. Ken’s a founding father of Napa Cabernet (rounding the corner on 40 years as a winemaker!) and Alex got her start in Oak Knoll working for one of Napa’s hallmark wineries. This collaboration is a true love letter to Napa that you don’t want to miss.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stefano’s crowd-favorite Toscana Gold is a beautifully-layered balancing act between deep and dreamy dark fruits, a sheen of silky smoothness and an unforgettably lavish, long-lasting finish.
- This classic blend of Tuscany’s world-famous Sangiovese with Cabernet and Merlot is what’s known as a “Super Tuscan”-style wine of sheer luxurious power. It’s the kind of wine Stefano’s famous for making at some of Italy’s top wine houses. Now he’s making Tuscany’s top wines just for you!
- Nothing pairs better with a true hallmark Tuscan wine than a regional delicacy, "crostini Toscani" – thin, lightly toasted bread slices topped with hearty chicken pâté. Delizioso! After all, when in Tuscany...
WE'RE NOT SURE
- David’s most beloved, luxurious Cabernet returns! This powerhouse red from the Angel-funded King of Clarksburg is overflowing with luscious dark fruit flavors, a touch of toasty oak and an elegant smoothness you just have to taste to believe.
- Your funding gave David the winemaking freedom to take the finest fruit from his all-time favorite region, Clarksburg, and deliver you a gloriously powerful Cab, refined to perfection with his signature finesse.
- Angles swoon over every vintage of David’s masterpiece Cab, giving it a 90+ rating every time he makes it. It’s a true nakedwines.com classic that’s ready to sweep you off your feet
- Stephen’s sumptuously smooth red blend is loaded with deep, dark fruit flavors of juicy blackberry and raspberry, with a soul-warming touch of spice on its deliciously long, lingering finish.
- Your support helped Stephen craft this delectable red using a medley of Zinfandel, Merlot and Syrah mingled with smaller lots of Touriga, Barbera and Malbec from a 37-year-old Calaveras vineyard, where older vines yield fruit that’s flush with spellbinding complexity and depth.
- For an added layer of luxury, Stephen gave this red a generous 10 months of gentle aging in lavish French and American oak barrels. This one-of-a-kind blend is a truly unique creation from your 3-time Winemaker of the Year – and all yours to enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Next time you’re craving a juicy, jammy powerhouse red, drenched in blackberry, blueberry and plum, with superb balance and an elegant finish – this Reserve Zinfandel is the ticket!
- With your funding, Evangelos brought together high-quality Lodi Zinfandel and hand-picked grapes from dry-farmed older vines in the tiny farming region of Oakley, then aged your wine for 10 months in French oak for a complex, elegant smoothness that gives it that special Reserve touch.
- While top-tier Reserve Zinfandel this decadent can easily go for $20-$30 a bottle, Angel funding means Evangelos can work with the special vineyards he loves – and bring their famous wines back to you for an everyday price!