- Matt's rich, refined ‘Tino’ red blend is your golden ticket to the finest flavors of Napa. This top-rated show-stealing red is equal parts elegant and easy-sipper, brought to you for a fraction of Napa prices.
- With your funding there every step of the way, Matt crafted this masterful mix of luscious reds using world-famous Rutherford Cabernet, along with inky Petite Verdot and smooth, easy-sipping Merlot from the heart of the valley.
- You’re helping an industry legend make top-shelf reds like this more accessible than ever before for all the wine lovers out there – that deserves a cheers and a half!
- Looking for that special bottle of world-class, cool-climate Pinot Noir from a legendary Oregon winemaker? Scott has just the thing! This Willamette Valley Pinot is an elegant Angel-favorite, dripping with decadent layers of raspberry and cherry and a classic, silky smoothness.
- Scott selected dry-farmed hillside vineyards for your Pinot – less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors that Scott tops off with a luxurious touch of toasty barrel-aged spice – all for you!
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves – so you get one of the most-loved Oregon Pinots Angels have ever funded, for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet that’s filled with luscious dark fruit and plums notes – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon one of the most popular Angel-funded wines of all time.
- With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen was joined by his son Jamie in the winery to create this premium vintage of Angels' favorite South African Cab. Effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
- Overflowing with opulent, rich smoothness, dollops of dark fruits and a touch of toasty oak, this is primo Pinot from Sonoma’s coveted Russian River Valley, brought to you by the 8-time Winemaker of the Year who knows it best.
- With your funding in his back pocket, Daryl set out for a trio of high-end vineyards nestled in the land of Sonoma’s most premium Pinot, procuring you the finest fruit he could find and aging it in French oak for a stunning, satiny-smooth richness.
- Daryl used to make $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines from the heart of Sonoma Pinot country - all thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
- Matt’s Napa Valley Cabernet is as classic as they come. Decadently layered with indulgent dark berry flavors, a touch of toasty oak and a hint of spice, this silky-smooth, barrel-aged red is quintessential Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best.
- With Angel support, Matt sourced cream-of-the-crop fruit from a series of high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Napa Valley. A majority of the fruit came from revered vines nestled in the historic Rutherford AVA – home to some of the finest Cabernet in the entire world.
- Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone for another whole vintage – with a lifetime rating of over 95% and +23,000 Angels who would eagerly buy it again, it won’t be around for very long at all. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- This smooth powerhouse blend of Napa Malbec and Cabernet is fiercely rich and mighty, with Malbec’s juicy fruit mingling seamlessly with Cabernet’s rich, luxurious flavors and hallmark spice.
- Winemakers Alex Farber and Ken Deis each have unique ties to Napa. Thanks to your funding, this dynamic duo blended their expertise and love for the region in an exclusive red for you – an Angel-funded first from the esteemed Oak Knoll District.
- Oak Knoll is home to the valley’s high-end, famous Cabernets – and it’s a special place for these two winemakers. Ken’s a founding father of Napa Cabernet (rounding the corner on 40 years as a winemaker!) and Alex got her start in Oak Knoll working for one of Napa’s hallmark wineries. This collaboration is a true love letter to Napa that you don’t want to miss.
- This Zin is a luscious, spellbinding treat – it’s as intense and decadent as it is easy-sipping. It's swimming in rich, robust blueberry, cherry-cola and ripe plum flavors, with a melt-in-your-mouth smoothness you simply have to taste to believe.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon could age her choice of pristine Paso Robles fruit in luxurious French oak barrels to bring you a truly irresistible red that’s full of fruity finesse from top to bottom.
- Paso Robles Zinfandel this powerful and rich is a true delight from the first sip to the last. And your funding gives this local winemaker free reign to make the best around. Scoop up a bottle and treat yourself – you’ve earned it!
- Matt’s rich, refined Cab captures his favorite parts of three distinct California regions for a red packed with layers of dark fruit flavors from ripe plum to lush cherry, and backed by a silky, elegant smoothness.
- With your support behind him, Matt sourced the majority of this Cab from Napa vineyards to give it the powerful fruit flavors he loves. Then he brought in a bit of perfectly ripened Cab from Sonoma for a touch of graceful smoothness and a little from out in El Dorado County for the final touch of luscious complexity.
- With flavors this bold and powerful, just make sure you let this limited-edition classic Cab breathe for about half an hour after pouring. Matt says a hearty meat ragu is the perfect dish to whip up while you wait!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- David’s most beloved, luxurious Cabernet returns! This powerhouse red from the Angel-funded King of Clarksburg is overflowing with luscious dark fruit flavors, a touch of toasty oak and an elegant smoothness you just have to taste to believe.
- Your funding gave David the winemaking freedom to take the finest fruit from his all-time favorite region, Clarksburg, and deliver you a gloriously powerful Cab, refined to perfection with his signature finesse.
- Angles swoon over every vintage of David’s masterpiece Cab, giving it a 90+ rating every time he makes it. It’s a true nakedwines.com classic that’s ready to sweep you off your feet
- Stephen’s sumptuously smooth red blend is loaded with deep, dark fruit flavors of juicy blackberry and raspberry, with a soul-warming touch of spice on its deliciously long, lingering finish.
- Your support helped Stephen craft this delectable red using a medley of Zinfandel, Merlot and Syrah mingled with smaller lots of Touriga, Barbera and Malbec from a 37-year-old Calaveras vineyard, where older vines yield fruit that’s flush with spellbinding complexity and depth.
- For an added layer of luxury, Stephen gave this red a generous 10 months of gentle aging in lavish French and American oak barrels. This one-of-a-kind blend is a truly unique creation from your 3-time Winemaker of the Year – and all yours to enjoy!