- Matt's rich, refined ‘Tino’ red blend is your golden ticket to the finest flavors of Napa. This top-rated show-stealing red is equal parts elegant and easy-sipper, brought to you for a fraction of Napa prices.
- With your funding there every step of the way, Matt crafted this masterful mix of luscious reds using world-famous Rutherford Cabernet, along with inky Petite Verdot and smooth, easy-sipping Merlot from the heart of the valley.
- You’re helping an industry legend make top-shelf reds like this more accessible than ever before for all the wine lovers out there – that deserves a cheers and a half!
- Overflowing with opulent, rich smoothness, dollops of dark fruits and a touch of toasty oak, this is primo Pinot from Sonoma’s coveted Russian River Valley, brought to you by the 8-time Winemaker of the Year who knows it best.
- With your funding in his back pocket, Daryl set out for a trio of high-end vineyards nestled in the land of Sonoma’s most premium Pinot, procuring you the finest fruit he could find and aging it in French oak for a stunning, satiny-smooth richness.
- Daryl used to make $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines from the heart of Sonoma Pinot country - all thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
- Matt’s Napa Valley Cabernet is as classic as they come. Decadently layered with indulgent dark berry flavors, a touch of toasty oak and a hint of spice, this silky-smooth, barrel-aged red is quintessential Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best.
- With Angel support, Matt sourced cream-of-the-crop fruit from a series of high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Napa Valley. A majority of the fruit came from revered vines nestled in the historic Rutherford AVA – home to some of the finest Cabernet in the entire world.
- Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone for another whole vintage – with a lifetime rating of over 95% and +23,000 Angels who would eagerly buy it again, it won’t be around for very long at all. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- This smooth powerhouse blend of Napa Malbec and Cabernet is fiercely rich and mighty, with Malbec’s juicy fruit mingling seamlessly with Cabernet’s rich, luxurious flavors and hallmark spice.
- Winemakers Alex Farber and Ken Deis each have unique ties to Napa. Thanks to your funding, this dynamic duo blended their expertise and love for the region in an exclusive red for you – an Angel-funded first from the esteemed Oak Knoll District.
- Oak Knoll is home to the valley’s high-end, famous Cabernets – and it’s a special place for these two winemakers. Ken’s a founding father of Napa Cabernet (rounding the corner on 40 years as a winemaker!) and Alex got her start in Oak Knoll working for one of Napa’s hallmark wineries. This collaboration is a true love letter to Napa that you don’t want to miss.
- Matt’s rich, refined Cab captures his favorite parts of three distinct California regions for a red packed with layers of dark fruit flavors from ripe plum to lush cherry, and backed by a silky, elegant smoothness.
- With your support behind him, Matt sourced the majority of this Cab from Napa vineyards to give it the powerful fruit flavors he loves. Then he brought in a bit of perfectly ripened Cab from Sonoma for a touch of graceful smoothness and a little from out in El Dorado County for the final touch of luscious complexity.
- With flavors this bold and powerful, just make sure you let this limited-edition classic Cab breathe for about half an hour after pouring. Matt says a hearty meat ragu is the perfect dish to whip up while you wait!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- David’s most beloved, luxurious Cabernet returns! This powerhouse red from the Angel-funded King of Clarksburg is overflowing with luscious dark fruit flavors, a touch of toasty oak and an elegant smoothness you just have to taste to believe.
- Your funding gave David the winemaking freedom to take the finest fruit from his all-time favorite region, Clarksburg, and deliver you a gloriously powerful Cab, refined to perfection with his signature finesse.
- Angles swoon over every vintage of David’s masterpiece Cab, giving it a 90+ rating every time he makes it. It’s a true nakedwines.com classic that’s ready to sweep you off your feet
- This rare, barrel-aged Reserve Cabernet is the work of a Napa icon and loaded with the classic power of the valley’s most decadent Cabs. It's luxuriously rich, complex and popping with tart black cherries and toasty oak spices, all wrapped up in a satin-smooth finish.
- For helping Ken score some of the finest grapes from the heart of historic Rutherford – home to some of the most expensive wines in the valley – you get this classic Napa Cab for a song!
- Ken’s a “founding father” of big, bold Napa reds with decades of winemaking experience in the valley and more 90 point scores from Robert Parker than he can count. But his proudest moments? Making wines like this champion Cab just for you!
- Karen always dreamed of making a Lodi Cab this vibrant, elegant and refined – and you finally gave her the chance! This luxuriously layered red is jam-packed with black cherry and blackberry flavors, intertwined with spice and a soft, velvety smoothness from aging in French and American oak.
- When Angels gave Karen the big thumbs up to make this special bottling of Lodi Cabernet, she went straight to the vineyards owned by the Lange Twins family of grapegrowers. Not only do these vineyards grow some of the region’s most impeccable Cabernet, they also hold a special place in Karen’s heart...
- ...she’s wanted to make a Cabernet from these pristine Lodi vineyards since she first came to Lodi 20 years ago. Now at last, that decadent dream Cab is an irresistibly rich reality – all thanks to you!
- Stefano’s crowd-favorite Toscana Gold is a beautifully-layered balancing act between deep and dreamy dark fruits, a sheen of silky smoothness and an unforgettably lavish, long-lasting finish.
- This classic blend of Tuscany’s world-famous Sangiovese with Cabernet and Merlot is what’s known as a “Super Tuscan”-style wine of sheer luxurious power. It’s the kind of wine Stefano’s famous for making at some of Italy’s top wine houses. Now he’s making Tuscany’s top wines just for you!
- Nothing pairs better with a true hallmark Tuscan wine than a regional delicacy, "crostini Toscani" – thin, lightly toasted bread slices topped with hearty chicken pâté. Delizioso! After all, when in Tuscany...
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This dark and dreamy Cab is decked out with sumptuous layers of black cherries, inky berries, a long, warm, spicy finish and an irresistible smoothness from extravagant barrel-aging.
- Jose harvested this Cabernet from Gualtallary, a tiny corner of Argentina’s top wine region – where high-elevation and rocky soils give the grapes rich, mouth-filling flavors (and makes for intense-yet-elegant Cab!).
- For supporting Argentina’s former Winemaker of the Year from start to finish as he made this delectable red, you’re getting it for less than 15 bucks! Snag a bottle (or two) and raise a glass – to yourself!