- This rich red blend of Syrah, Grenache and Mourvedre packs a ripe punch of blackberries and blueberries that ride a smooth, juicy texture into a soft, lingering finish.
- With a winemaker as adventurous as Dave, this big, brooding red is anything but your standard Syrah. Sip through to try and spot the extra mmm’s (Merlot and Malbec) that give this red its layers of complexity and elegance.
- Wines this unique wouldn’t exist without the support of Angels like you. Your funding helps Dave make his dream wines, and you get to taste the delicious rewards. GS”Mmm” indeed!
- With classic Napa flavors like ripe black cherry, chocolate and savory oak spices, this is the silky-smooth, barrel-aged beauty you’ve come to expect from Matt.
- With your funding, Matt harvests Cabernet from top-tier vineyards across Napa – this year, the majority came from highfalutin Rutherford – a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
- Matt knows his way around Cabernet – and he’s bringing his 9th exclusive vintage to you for a song. Get a few bottles of this crowd pleaser without the high Napa price tag.
It’s easy to see why this Amador Zinfandel is an Angel classic – dark and delicious flavors like blackberry, blueberry and black cherry – capped off by a luscious finish. What’s not to love?
With your support, Stephen makes this Angel favorite red by aging it in specialty small oak barrels and tanks, carefully blending each lot with irresistibly tasty results.
This is the ultimate Zinfandel for kicking back and relaxing. Stephen's easy-drinking, juicy red is perfect for sipping – with or without a charbroiled burger on the side. Win-win.
- This rich and balanced Cabernet is packed with concentrated red fruit and hints of spice from aging in French oak. If you’re new to wines from 100% organic grapes, this red is the perfect introduction!
- With your support, Chris is in Mendocino caretaking an organic certified vineyard and sharing his award-winning passion projects exclusively with Angels.
- When Angels come together, good things happen. Thanks to your funding, Chris is not only sharing his wines and sustainability mission with the world – he’s winning Gold and Best of Class medals for them along the way!
Dark flavors like blackberry, black cherry and blueberry – plus a touch of warm oak spice and an oh-so-silky finish – will leave you wanting more… and more.
Your support helped Daryl select premium grapes from a pair of vineyards in Sonoma’s Alexander Valley. He's worked with this fruit for over 25 years, so he knows exactly how to coax out complex, concentrated flavors.
Angels get this award-winning, world-class Cabernet – with a 95% lifetime rating over 7 vintages! – for a song. This stunner won’t last long.
- This smooth Black Label red blend is flush with dark berries and red fruits, with Stephen’s signature rich finish that’s made this red an Angel-favorite every single vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen bring together six stunning red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, and blend them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this red goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes. Personally, he’s partial to a slow-simmered cassoulet with its combination of richly flavored meats and beans that perfectly complement this wine’s layers of juicy flavor.
- This plush, powerful Zinfandel is packed with flavors of ripe red fruits, a soft touch of herbs and a distinct kick of peppery spice the Clockspring Vineyard is famous for.
- Your funding gave 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier special access to this esteemed Amador County vineyard to bring you its stunning Zin with an extra plush touch from generous aging in French oak.
- This Zinfandel is part of Stephen’s acclaimed Legend series of wines that celebrate the special character of his favorite vineyards throughout the Sierra Foothills. For making it possible, it’s yours with a $20 Angel savings!
- Matt’s decadent Reserve Napa Cabernet is as good as it gets, with rich, complex flavors of ripe fruits and a touch of toasty oak from 18 months of premium French oak aging. It’s graceful, vibrant and silky smooth – a trifecta of elegance.
- Your support helped Matt harvest Cabernet from top-tier vineyards in Napa’s highly regarded Rutherford, Oakville, St. Helena and Coombsville areas - home to the most sought-after Cabernet in the world.
- And it’s a record-breaker – each vintage sells out hours before the last – and last year’s edition was the highest-rated wine of the year at 99%! Angels snatch it up as soon as it’s released. Blink and you'll miss it!
- If it’s powerful, juicy Cabernet you’re looking for – you’ve come to the right place. This barrel-aged red is loaded with rich dark fruit flavors, like a lush blackberry jam, that give way to a velvety finish.
- Evangelos sourced his grapes for this Cabernet from a pair of prized Lodi vineyards and barrel-aged the wine for 18 months in French oak for an enhanced texture.
- This Cabernet’s complex layers of flavors will only continue to deepen with more time. This is one Cab you could enjoy right away or store for years to come.
- Stephen’s juicy Reserve-level Zinfandel is jam-packed with bold dark fruits and a soft trace of spice from oak aging, woven together for a luxurious, balanced finish.
- Your funding helped Stephen harvest Zinfandel from a handful of vineyards throughout his home turf of Calaveras County, coupling robust fruit from head-trained old vines with punchier Zin from sites with younger vines.
- As one of Angels’ most highly-rated and sought-after Zinfandels of all time, it's no surprise this decadent red always sells out in a flash. Be sure you save a few bottles for yourself before Stephen’s fans scoop them all up!