All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
Matt’s decadent Reserve Napa Cabernet is as good as it gets, with rich, complex flavors of ripe fruits and a touch of toasty oak from 18 months of premium French oak aging. It’s graceful, vibrant and silky smooth – a trifecta of elegance.
Your support helped Matt harvest Cabernet from top-tier vineyards in Napa’s highly regarded Rutherford, Oakville, St. Helena, Coombsville and Calistoga areas - home to the most sought-after Cabernet in the world.
And it’s a record-breaker – each vintage sells out hours before the last – and last year’s vintage was Naked’s 2023 Wine of the Year! Angels snatch it up as soon as it’s released. Blink and you'll miss it!
- Jacqueline’s juicy, fruit-driven Cabernet Franc is a refined red drenched in dark berry and plum flavors with a long, lip-smacking finish that makes it almost impossible to put down.
- With the help of Angel funding, Jaqueline was able to harvest pristine Cabernet Franc from vineyards in the heart of Sonoma to deliver this silky-smooth red.
- It’s no wonder Jacqueline’s Sonoma Cabernet Franc is a beloved Angel favorite, with a 90%+ lifetime rating from thousands of Angels – grab a bottle and taste the decadence for yourself!
Dark flavors like blackberry, black cherry and blueberry – plus a touch of warm oak spice and an oh-so-silky finish – will leave you wanting more… and more.
Your support helped Daryl select premium grapes from a pair of vineyards in Sonoma’s Alexander Valley. He's worked with this fruit for over 25 years, so he knows exactly how to coax out complex, concentrated flavors.
Angels get this award-winning, world-class Cabernet – with a 95% lifetime rating over 8 vintages! – for a song. This stunner won’t last long.
- Stephen’s Reserve Zinfandel is jam-packed with dark fruits and a soft trace of spice from oak aging, woven together for a luxurious, balanced finish.
- Your funding helped Stephen harvest Zinfandel from a handful of vineyards throughout his home turf of Calaveras County, to bring you a best-of-the-region red.
- As one of Angels’ most highly-rated and sought-after Zinfandels of all time, it's no surprise this decadent red always sells out in a flash. Be sure to get your stash before Stephen’s fans scoop them all up!
- With classic Napa flavors like ripe black cherry, chocolate and savory oak spices, this is the silky-smooth, barrel-aged beauty you’ve come to expect from Matt.
- With your funding, Matt harvests Cabernet from top-tier vineyards across Napa – this year, the majority came from highfalutin Rutherford – a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
- Matt knows his way around Cabernet – and he’s bringing his 9th exclusive vintage to you for a song. Get a few bottles of this crowd pleaser without the high Napa price tag.
- Concentrated flavors like brambly blackberry and rich mocha – plus savory spice from barrel aging – star in this elegant blend named Tino – perfection in Māori – a homage to Matt’s home country of New Zealand.
- Thanks to your support, Matt crafted this blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot from Napa’s Rutherford and Oakville subregions – home to some of the most coveted reds in the world.
- “This wine is about the art of blending to create something unique,” Matt says. It’s truly special to taste ‘perfection’ with your exclusive Angel savings.
- This red beams with rich red berry flavors and a dash of spice for an extremely sippable Shiraz stunner.
- Thanks to your support, Adam sought out the top vineyards in McLaren Vale — one of Australia's oldest and most acclaimed wine regions famous for easy-drinking reds like this.
- This is the down under delight you bring to any occasion — it just goes down so easy!
Dave’s powerhouse Cabernet Franc is packed full of flavors like ripe red berries and lush dark chocolate kicked up a notch by oak aging.
In 2019, Angel funding helped Dave save this world-class Cabernet Franc, grown from a high-end Walla Walla vineyard. Buyers backed out of a contract to use this fruit at the last minute! The wine was so jaw-dropping that Dave partnered with the grower to make more dazzling vintages.
The sumptuous Cabernet Franc is grown just a few rows away from grapes that make their way into very expensive Washington reds, but for supporting Dave, you can take it home for a song.
- There is nothing petite about this dark, dense red – it’s likely the richest of them all! Petite Sirah is deep and inky, overflowing with mouthfilling flavors like a warm and gooey blackberry pie. You might catch a pinch of peppery spice – that’s from 14 months of oak aging!
- With the Angel funding, your most popular winemaker – and 3-time Winemaker of the Year – harvested this sultry red from Certified Sustainable Lodi and estate Calaveras County vineyards, ensuring quality every step of the way.
- For helping Stephen craft this red's jaw-dropping flavors to perfection, Angels get his 90% rated Black Label bombshell for an incredible deal. “It's like stealing but with a receipt,” Stephen says.
- This Angel-favorite Cab is a fruit basket of delights – plums, blackberries and black cherries – that spent nearly a year barrel-aging (that's what gives it nice spice!)
- With Angel funding, Sharon unlocked access to several Paso Robles vineyards that specialize in growing rich, ultra-ripe and intense Cabernet.
- For a prime example Central Coast Cab that truly over-delivers, this wine is for you. And it comes with extra $15 savings just for being an Angel!