WE'RE NOT SURE
- "Thanks to you, I own this vineyard and get to do everything I want to preserve quality," explains Daryl. "I thoroughly researched the best areas in Australia to grow fruity, expressive Sauvignon, and chose this specific appellation and area to plant 20 acres of my absolute favorite SB clone."
- Your support helped this superstar 8-time winemaker of the year make his dream white wine from his beloved vineyards Down Under – now he's making it yours for an absolute song.
- "Summer in a glass my wife calls it," Daryl says. "It's simply delicious and mouthwatering. It's crisp, relatively low alcohol, and has bright, evident & alluring citrus, grapefruit, apple and melon characters. It's all about the grape and the fruit characters they naturally attain."
- Jen’s light, citrusy Sauvignon Blanc pulses with fruity tropical flavors, like juicy kiwi and tangy lemon, all wrapped up in a gloriously refreshing finish that’s as crisp as they come.
- “My Rebel Sauvignon Blanc is all about the freshness,” Jen says. For this white’s zippiness and depth, she blended cool-climate fruit from her home turf in Victoria, South Australia with Sauv Blanc from warmer, top notch vineyards right next door on the border of New South Wales.
- Jen worked tirelessly to preserve every bit of flavor and make this Sauv sipper as thirst-quenching as possible. Grab a bottle and make a toast, first to your Queen of first-rate Aussie wines – and then to yourself, for supporting her every step of the way!
- Take one sip of Jacqueline’s heavenly Sauvignon Blanc and be serenaded by a whole harmony of bright, fresh fruit flavors from luscious, ripe peach to juicy melon. Summer sipping never tasted so good!
- With support from Angels, Jacqueline had her pick of prestige Sauv Blanc to bring you this crisp, stellar white from some of the highest-quality corners of California.
- This wine is ready to enjoy on arrival, Jacqueline says, paired of course with a sunny afternoon, a cheese or two and even a delectable spring salad.
- If you were only going to sip one crisp white wine all summer, David’s light and fruity Sauv Blanc would be the perfect choice. It’s positively dripping with luscious tropical fruit flavors and a zesty touch of citrus that make it almost impossible to put down.
- With Angel funding and his years of California winemaking expertise, David set out to make a lip-smacking Sauv Blanc using some of the best fruit he could find and taking a hands-off approach in the winery to let every sumptuous flavor shine through.
- Pair this scintillating white sipper up with a decked out cheese board and crackers while you whip up a meal of ceviche and fish tacos and you’re golden.
- Only a legacy French winemaker as skilled as Patrice could bring you a Sauvignon Blanc this crisp, creamy and unforgettable.
- With his connections all over the Loire, and your funding behind him, Patrice is able to source only the finest of the region’s Sauvignon Blanc. For helping him harvest this wine’s grapes from along the banks of the Loire River, you get this stunning summery white for an absolute steal.
- Break open a crusty baguette, spread on a dollop of rich brie or soft and creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping.
This show-stopping Sauv Blanc is a white wine lover’s paradise – vibrant, fresh and overflowing with seriously refreshing citrus and lush, mouth-filling fruit flavors.
Karen says instead of being hands-on in the winery, she chose to let the quality of this top-tier Lodi fruit do the talking. But this white thirst-quencher doesn’t just talk – it sings!
Karen says just pair this easy sipper up with a dinner of grilled asparagus and fish tacos and you’re in flavor heaven.
- For some of the finest, freshest and most elegant French white around, you’ve come to the right place! This luscious white is loaded with ripe, refined flavors and a crispness that’ll keep you refreshed even on the hottest summer day.
- Your support helps Patrice source some of France’s most prized Sauvignon Blanc from the famed Pouilly-Fumé region of the Loire Valley. In return, he’s pleased to bring you this mouthwatering white for an absolute song.
- The only catch about this dazzling white is that it’s seriously limited – Patrice could only make a few hundred cases, and they’re bound to fly out of the door. This is one fresh French masterpiece you don’t want to sleep on.
Sourced from a prestigious, cool-climate vineyard a stone’s throw from the coast, this is a luscious Sauvignon Blanc – made extra lavish thanks to special barrel fermentation.
Inspired by his time in Bordeaux, Jesse fermented and aged this Sonoma Sauv Blanc for 6 months in French oak barrels to bring an unforgettably smooth, creamy texture to a wine famous for citrusy zing.
For helping to support Jesse through these tough times, just as he was preparing to open his first tasting room, he’s giving Angels a special opportunity to scoop up one of the most impeccable Sauvignon Blancs in all of Sonoma.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Luxuriously lush and loaded with bright, fresh fruit and a tangy streak of citrus neatly packed into a gloriously creamy texture, this Sauvignon Blanc is the stuff wine lovers' dreams are made of!
For this first-rate white wine, you gave Mike access to hand-harvested grapes from New Zealand vineyards growing some of the most sought-after Sauv Blanc in the world.
Mike let this Sauv Blanc ferment naturally in older oak barrels to give it that extra little bit of complexity and flavorful finesse, just for you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Exuberantly fruity yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- When Angel funding came along, you allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!