All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- This refreshing Sauvignon Blanc brings you a thirst-quenching burst of lively tropical and citrus flavors that’s made it a favorite of tens of thousands of Angels.
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from a pair of his very own family vineyards along New Zealand’s South Island, bringing you a whirl of fresh flavors and his signature elegance.
- This is an easy-drinker you’ll want to have on hand as your house white. Bring home bottles of this refresher before the stash runs dry.
This Angel favorite is teeming with flavors like zesty citrus and zingy ginger – everything you want in a Sauvignon – délicieux!
With his connections all over the Loire, Patrice harvests the region’s finest Sauvignon Blanc — and thanks to Angel funding, you get this sumptuous sipper for an absolute steal.
Break open a crusty French baguette, spread on a dollop of creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping. C’est super!
Tropical fruit and white peach flavors meld with delicate cream in Mick’s Fumé Blanc, the barrel-fermented Sauvignon Blanc style made famous by Robert Mondavi in the 1960s.
Mick harvested Sauvignon Blanc from a single vineyard owned by the Saini family in the heart of Sonoma’s Dry Creek Valley, where rich soils and a warmer climate allow him to make this wine in the luxurious Fumé Blanc style.
Grab a few bottles of Mick’s Fumé Blanc – no corkscrew required! – and taste California Sauvignon Blanc history. Mondavi would be proud.
- Mike’s juicy Sauvignon Blanc is loaded with citrusy and tropical flavors and ends with a soft, light finish – it’ll bring you a glass of sunshine any time of year.
- From 90+ point wines to heading up a top New Zealand winery, Mike’s earned his share of merits. But making wine for Angels is what he loves most – 'cause you let him craft his dream wines.
- Enjoy Mike’s delicious Marlborough Sauvignon with an oversized bowl of lemon and garlic shrimp – then mop up those juices with a hefty wedge of fresh, crusty bread.
This French-Kiwi dream collaboration bursts with mouthwatering citrus and juicy tropical fruit flavors – when you fund Ben and Rod, c’est magnifique.
You voted for 2 award-winning winemakers – a French expert and New Zealand champion – to bring you this worldly white, combining their decades of expertise. Ben found the pristine Sauvignon Blanc in a French vineyard, and Rod knows how to make its flavors sing – the rest is history!
Pair this endlessly refreshing white with a plate of oven-baked asparagus drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with melted Gruyère – you can’t go wrong! Bon appétit.
- This light, citrusy Sauvignon Blanc pulses with fruity tropical flavors, like juicy kiwi and passionfruit, capped off with a soft, oh-so refreshing finish that’s as crisp as they come.
- For this white’s zippiness and depth, Jen blended cool-climate fruit from her home turf in Victoria, South Australia with Sauv Blanc from warmer, top notch vineyards right next door on the border of New South Wales.
- Jen worked tirelessly to preserve every bit of flavor and make this Sauv sipper as thirst-quenching as possible. Grab a bottle and make a toast – to Jen and then yourself, for supporting her every step of the way!
- Patrice’s elegant Sauvignon Blanc hits all the high notes – zippy citrus, a dash of spice – plus a silky texture that’s très, très nice!
- With your support, Patrice harvested grapes from some of France’s best vineyards, including the Loire Valley, to bring you this bright white that you’ll reach for again and again.
- This is the only chance to snag the crisp white that Patrice describes as “a wine to please and ease the taste buds” – get it while you can before it’s gone forever.
- Light and bright with a tangy flavors like citrus, green apple and passionfruit, Katy and Justin’s Washington Sauvignon Blanc is an easy-sipping treat every Angel deserves.
Your funding helped them source fruit from two primo Columbia Valley vineyards, whose grapes show a citrusy character from a cooler valley corner and tropical flavors from a warmer pocket.
For a zippy Northwest sipper you can savor all year long – at your special Angel price! – Katy and Justin’s Sauvignon Blanc is just the ticket.
This light Sauvignon Blanc brings you a harmony of bright, fresh fruit flavors for the perfect easy-sipper.
With Angel support, Jacqueline had her pick of prestige Sauvignon Blanc to bring you this crisp, stellar white from some of the highest-quality corners of Sonoma.
This wine is ready to join you and a cheese board on a sunny afternoon, bust out a chilled bottle for the perfect thirst-quenching apéritif.
- This crisp, light Sauvignon Blanc is a food-friendly easy-sipper buzzing with bright tropical fruit flavors and a zesty touch of citrus.
- With over 40 harvests under his belt, D.H. is one of the most well-connected winemakers in the business and a pro at scouting out the best deals. With your funding, he brings Angels thirst-quenching treats like this for an absolute steal!
- D.H.'s go-to dinner pairing with this fresh, lively white wine is a little grilled chicken with fresh pesto pasta. Bring home a bottle or two and try it for yourself!