- This refined Sauvignon Blanc is flush with lively, intensely fruity flavors, woven with Patrice Grasset’s signature finesse for a world-class French white wine with a clean, refreshing finish every Angel deserves to savor.
- Your funding helped Loire Valley native Patrice harvest pristine Sauvignon Blanc grapes from the Loire’s Touraine region, showcasing the complex, fruity character that’s made this corner of France one of the most famous Sauvignon Blanc hotspots in the world.
- This crisp white marks Patrice’s first Sauvignon Blanc exclusively from the revered Touraine region – and he can’t wait for you to try it! “Thank you for making this wine possible,” Patrice says. “A toast to you!”
- Light and citrusy with a bright, crisp set of fruity flavors and refreshing finish, Katy and Justin Michaud’s Washington Sauvignon Blanc is an easy-sipping, summery delight every Angel deserves to try.
- Your funding helped this Washington winemaking power couple source their Sauvignon Blanc from a pair of primo Columbia Valley vineyards, balancing the tastebud-tingling citrusy character from a cooler valley corner with the more fruity and tropical flavors in the riper grapes from a slightly warmer pocket.
- For a zippy Northwest sipper you can savor all summer, Katy and Justin’s Sauvignon Blanc is just the ticket. Grab a bottle and complete any picnic or afternoon sunbathing on the porch.
- This light and fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as crisp and refreshing as it gets, with juicy, vibrant fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a lush, mouth-filling finish.
- Your funding helped Karen spotlight the high-quality grapes of her choice from select family-farmed Lodi vineyards just down the road from the winery where she works. She watched these grapes ripen perfectly all through the growing season – now she’s turned them into the perfect thirst-quencher just for you!
- Karen says just pair this easy sipper up with a dinner of grilled asparagus and fish tacos and you’re in flavor heaven.
- This thirst-quenching Sauvignon Blanc brings you a harmony of bright, fresh fruit flavors in every sip, from luscious, ripe peach to juicy melon. For the perfect easy-sipper to have on hand all summer, you’ve come to the right place!
- With Angel support, Jacqueline had her pick of prestige Sauvignon Blanc to bring you this crisp, stellar white from some of the highest-quality corners of California.
- This wine is ready to enjoy on arrival, Jacqueline says, paired of course with a sunny afternoon, a cheese or two and even a delectable spring salad.
Each sip of this crowd-pleasing refresher is a crisp, lively mouthful of tropical fruit and apple flavors, with a squeeze of juicy white peaches. It's an award winner and an absolute Angel-favorite – one sip and you’ll instantly know why.
If there's one place your Angel funding goes the furthest, it's South Africa. Your support gives the super-talented father-son team of Stephen and Jamie de Wet full access to the country’s finest fruit exclusively for your superb Sauvignon Blanc.
Whether you're pairing it up with a declious meal (grilled lemon and herb chicken is a must) or simply sipping away a relaxing afternoon or evening, this is the bottle you deserve to have on hand.
- This creamy Sauvignon Blanc is packed full of lush, mouth-filling flavors of melon with splashes of tropical fruit and a rich, refreshing finish perfect for a whole summer’s worth of sunny afternoons on the patio or by the pool.
- With Angel support, Scott got first pick on superb, perfectly ripened grapes from some of the best Sauvignon Blanc corners of California and masterfully blended them to coax out every ounce of juicy, fruity flavor.
- Days are getting longer and temps are rising...this is the perfect rich and fruity white you need on hand all summer long to beat the heat!
- This bright and crisp Washington white is packed with juicy, mouthwatering melon flavors and a slight touch of citrus that lead into a long, thirst-quenching finish. Next time you’re headed for a sunny afternoon on the patio, make sure Dave’s Sauvignon Blanc is involved.
- With Angel support opening the door to practically any vineyard in Washington, Dave took to the famed Columbia Valley, where he knew there was world-class Sauvignon Blanc that could give him exacty the kind of complex flavors he wanted.
- Sauvignon Blanc from Washington this refined and delicious is a hard find, but for backing Dave’s dream of producing this heavenly white, he’s bringing it to you for an absolute steal of only $9.99!
- Crisp and lively, with ripe tropical fruit flavors and a racy streak of citrus, this is everything you expect in a classic Sauvignon Blanc, brought to you by Ondine Chattan and Daryl Groom – two of Sonoma’s most iconic winemakers.
- Sauvignon Blanc grows like a charm in the Russian River Valley, and Ondine and Daryl have a long-standing connection to some of the region’s best. With the help of your funding, they're able to share this easy-sipping favorite with Angels everywhere.
- With over 50 years of experience between them, if you want anyone making you a crisp, thirst-quenching Sauvignon Blanc from this coveted corner of Sonoma, it’s Ondine and Daryl. Bring home a bottle and see why!
- This crisp, light Sauvignon Blanc is a food-friendly easy-sipper buzzing with bright tropical fruit flavors and a zesty touch of citrus.
- With over 40 harvests under his belt, D.H. is one of the most well-connected winemakers in the business and a pro at scouting out the best deals each vintage. With help of your funding, he can bring Angels thirst-quenching treats like this refreshing Sauvignon Blanc for an absolute steal!
- D.H.'s go-to dinner pairing with this fresh, lively white wine is a little grilled chicken with fresh pesto pasta. Bring home a bottle or two and try it for yourself!
- Vibrant tropical flavors, like guava, pineapple and passion fruit, gush with every lively and crisp mouthful of this Sauvignon Blanc, leading to a long, refreshing finish.
- Dry Creek Valley is one of Sonoma's best-kept secret spots for top-notch Sauvignon Blanc, and winemaker Ondine Chattan’s deep connections in the region got her the special scoop to source this scintillating Sauv from a pair of Dry Creek’s best vineyards.
- This delightfully bright and fresh Sauvignon Blanc is the perfect easy-sipper for spring and summer – what’s more, it’s a one-time exclusive creation from a Sonoma icon. This may be your one and only chance to bring home Ondine’s Dry Creek Sauvignon Blanc – don’t miss it!