This summery white is marked by lush, fruity flavors from juicy peach to ripe melon, with a mouth-filling texture and thirst-quenching finish – and it’s all thanks to Angels like you!
Ben crafted this easy-sipping white with grapes harvested from his home region, the Minervois, to give this rare, white version of classic Grenache the spotlight it deserves.
Angels loved last year’s 90+ rated debut vintage of this Grenache Gris so much, Ben just had to bring it back! Savor the return of this one-of-a-kind white wine, brought ot you by one of France's best.
- This refined Chardonnay is full of bright fruit flavors like crisp green apple and zest of lemon and finishes with a soft, toasty layer — thanks to a bit of aging in French oak.
- Angel funding helped Ondine select pristine Chardonnay from Sonoma’s cool-climate Russian River Valley to capture the signature elegance and freshness of the region.
- As part of Ondine’s exclusive Barrel Select line of wines, this Chardonnay is a very limited release. 2020 was a small crop year in the Russian River Valley, so don’t miss the chance to bring a taste home!
- This classic Chardonnay is fruity with a crisp kick of Mendocino’s neighboring ocean breeze. Clean with a hint of creamy richness — just the good stuff.
- With Angel funding, Chris is in Mendocino caretaking an organic certified vineyard — making the purest wine just for you. Taste his first passion project for Naked wines — hopefully, the first of many.
- When Angels come together, good things happen. You asked for more organic options and Chris is dedicated to creating the best. Your support will help him share his wines and sustainability mission with the world.
- Rich, juicy tropical fruit flavors combine with a in this easy-sipping summery Chardonnay from 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier, all rounded out with a crisp, thirst-quenching finish!
- Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So with your support, he selected impeccable Chardonnay from estate vineyards there, to bring you the region’s best in one delicious white!
- Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill. Add in a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay and you’re all set.
- This classically crisp Chardonnay is one layer of bright, vibrant fruit flavor after another, from ripe apple to pear, with a buzz of lemony citrus humming over a lush, creamy texture that leads into a long-lasting finish.
- According to Scott, Chardonnay is an Oregon wine in short supply, but thanks to your support, he’s able to secure the best of this limited fruit from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it to refined, refreshing perfection.
- Scott made this Chardonnay with the famously crisp, light style of French Chablis in mind – meaning it goes beautifully with all kinds of pairings! As Scott says, “This is a wine that shines on the dinner table and is meant to be enjoyed with friends and food.”
- Fresh and vibrant, with bright fruit flavors like ripe pear and white peach, and a zing of citrus, Nicholas and Marshall’s Chardonnay is a classic, fruit-driven cool-climate white wine that has easy summertime sipping written all over it.
- With the help of your funding, the Miller brothers scouted out top-quality Chardonnay from the picturesque Paso Robles Highlands where their family owns two of the most famous vineyards in all of California.
- Thanks to your funding, Nicholas and Marshall are able to craft delicious white wines like this Chardonnay and share them with Angels everywhere for a mere $9.99. It doesn't get much better than that!
This is classic California Chardonnay, bursting with vibrant bright fruit and an extra oomph of toasty, creamy smoothness.
Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a vineyard in the heart of the Russian River Valley, a small Sonoma region specializing in Chardonnay with lots of character and great balance.
This Sonoma Chardonnay is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet — keep a bottle handy for your next rich fish dish.
- For a fresh, zippy white wine dripping with ripe, juicy tropical fruit flavors – D.H. has you covered with this vibrant Viognier. This lip-smacking white hits all the right notes, rounded off with a splash of zesty citrus and a nice, thirst-quenching finish.
- With his deep connections throughout the wine world, D.H. was able to use your funding to track down some of his favorite light, refreshing Viognier from the 2020 vintage and bring it you for under $10 a bottle!
- This scrumptious white wine is a dream come true with chicken marbella, D.H. says. Pro tip: pour yourself a glass to sip on while you prep.
- This classic, rich Chardonnay is a juicy splash of white peach and apple flavors, woven together with a soft, toasty creaminess thanks to Jac’s choice of gentle barrel fermentation.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. This fruit has character - and great balance!
- This Alexander Valley Chardonnay is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
This is a world-class Chardonnay with added richness from a true craftsman’s touch. David’s advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking!”
Your funding gave David the chance to give this classic California Chardonnay the top-shelf treatment - it will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s drinking beautifully now.
With vibrant fruit and robust texture, this wine stands up to the richest dishes (a nice fettuccine in cheesy cream sauce will work wonders!) but it won’t stay in stock long. Get a bottle now before it’s sold out for good.