- This classically crisp Chardonnay is one layer of bright, vibrant fruit flavor after another, from ripe apple to pear, with a buzz of lemony citrus humming over a lush, creamy texture that leads into a long-lasting finish.
- According to Scott, Chardonnay is an Oregon wine in short supply, but thanks to your support, he’s able to secure the best of this limited fruit from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it to refined, refreshing perfection.
- Scott made this Chardonnay with the famously crisp, light style of French Chablis in mind – meaning it goes beautifully with all kinds of pairings! As Scott says, “This is a wine that shines on the dinner table and is meant to be enjoyed with friends and food.”
This is classic California Chardonnay, bursting with vibrant bright fruit and an extra oomph of toasty, creamy smoothness.
Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a vineyard in the heart of the Russian River Valley, a small Sonoma region specializing in Chardonnay with lots of character and great balance.
This Sonoma Chardonnay is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet — keep a bottle handy for your next rich fish dish.
- This elegant Chardonnay is a true Angel-funded classic, loaded with luxurious, ripe fruit flavors and a perfectly creamy, mouthwateringly smooth texture — it’s no wonder it’s one of David's most popular white wines ever!
- The vineyard where this Chardonnay grows was almost destroyed to make room for vines with more fruit. But David knew that less fruit meant more delicious flavors, and with Angels’ help, he rescued these vines.
- Today, it’s an award-winning, golden-hued treasure of a wine that only exists thanks to Angels!
This summery white is marked by lush, fruity flavors from juicy peach to ripe melon, with a mouth-filling texture and thirst-quenching finish – and it’s all thanks to Angels like you!
Ben crafted this easy-sipping white with grapes harvested from his home region, the Minervois, to give this rare, white version of classic Grenache the spotlight it deserves.
Angels loved last year’s 90+ rated debut vintage of this Grenache Gris so much, Ben just had to bring it back! Savor the return of this one-of-a-kind white wine, brought ot you by one of France's best.
- Ripe green apple and citrus flavors balance a creamy, mouth-filling texture in this big, bold, buttery Chardonnay. For a classic California Chardonnay with Scott’s hallmark no-holds-barred style, look no further!
- Your funding let Scott use his deep connections throughout Sonoma to source high-end grapes from cool-climate vineyards in Sonoma Valley and Petaluma Gap, where world-class Chardonnay grows like a charm.
- For Scott’s 9th vintage of his classic Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, he pulled out all the stops...grab a bottle of this must-try white wine and see just how decadent your Angel-funded Chardonnay can be.
- Rich, juicy tropical fruit flavors combine with a in this easy-sipping summery Chardonnay from 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier, all rounded out with a crisp, thirst-quenching finish!
- Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So with your support, he selected impeccable Chardonnay from estate vineyards there, to bring you the region’s best in one delicious white!
- Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill. Add in a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay and you’re all set.
This creamy Chardonnay is like biting into a slice of upside down cake with flavors of pineapple layered with vanilla bean and toasted oak from barrel-aging.
Nicholas and Marshall used Angel funding to select top-grade Chardonnay from a cool climate coastal vineyard in the Santa Maria Valley where flavors are able to fully develop during the slow ripening process.
This Chardonnay will become your favorite player for a variety of dishes from mild cheese paltes to your favorite seafood dish. It's extremely versatile and at only $12.99 — grab a few bottles!
- This elegant Chardonnay balances crisp, fresh apple and pear flavors with a creamy, full-bodied texture that glides into a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Your funding helped 8-time Winemaker of the Year Daryl Groom harvest world-class Chardonnay from a trio of Russian River vineyards for just the right blend of intense, deeply golden fruit with crisp citrus and apple flavors.
- Daryl added extra polish and a lavish, creamy texture to this balanced white by generously aging the wine in French oak barrels. Now it’s yours to enjoy with an Angel exclusive $13 savings!
This refreshing, refined Chardonnay is full of zesty zings of citrus and tastebud-teasing tropical fruit flavors for days – your perfect sipping wine!
Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate there!
Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – it’s all about life's simple pleasures...
This is a world-class Chardonnay with added richness from a true craftsman’s touch. David’s advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking!”
Your funding gave David the chance to give this classic California Chardonnay the top-shelf treatment - it will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s drinking beautifully now.
With vibrant fruit and robust texture, this wine stands up to the richest dishes (a nice fettuccine in cheesy cream sauce will work wonders!) but it won’t stay in stock long. Get a bottle now before it’s sold out for good.