- Your Classic Californian Chardonnay is full of refreshing white peach and apple flavors with a soft, toasty creaminess – thanks to a gentle barrel fermentation under Jac's watchful eye.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. This fruit has character - and great balance!
- This Alexander Valley Chard is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is classic California Chardonnay, bursting with vibrant bright fruit and an extra oomph of toasty, creamy smoothness from decadent oak barrel aging.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of the Russian River Valley, a small Sonoma region specializing in Chardonnay with lots of character and great balance!
- This Sonoma Chardonnay is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
- This impeccable white will make you whistle with its fresh-baked apple pie flavors, touch of oaky spice and mouth-filling richness from special sur-lie aging.
- Support from Angels gave David his choice of picture-perfect Lodi fruit for the ideal mix of flavor and complexity. His advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking…”
- This white will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
This refreshing, refined Chardonnay is full of zesty zings of citrus and tastebud-teasing tropical fruit flavors for days – your perfect sipping wine!
Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate there!
Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – it’s all about life's simple pleasures...
- This crisp Chardonnay straight from the hills of Southern France is a luxurious splash of apple and pear flavors, backed by a luxurious creamy smoothness.
- Angel support helped Ben harvest impeccable Chardonnay grapes from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains, where the region’s cooler climate rewards Ben with delicate, world-class fruit packed full of flavor.
- There's nothing quite like a classic, smooth Chardonnay from the French countryside. Your funding helps this talented vigneron craft the finest wines possible from his home region and bring them to Angels everywhere for a song – Ben will cheers to that!
- Crisp fruity flavors of juicy peach give way to a touch of toasty spice in this rich, creamy Chardonnay from your South Australia expert Sam, with a plush, mouth-filling smoothness that lingers on through a long, luxurious finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Sam was able to access sought-after vineyards in South Australia’s Victoria region and blend fruit from warmer pockets of vineyards with a portion of grapes from cooler sites, bringing you the signature fruitiness and complexity of classic Aussie Chard.
- This world-class Chardonnay is a Down Under delight with a huge savings to boot. Bring home a bottle and reward yourself for funding the world’s best winemakers like Sam – you deserve it!
- David’s luxurious, world-class Napa Chardonnay is a luscious medley of crisp, fresh fruit that dances with a rich, refined creaminess. One sip and you’ll know, this Chardonnay is something truly special.
- With your funding behind him, this Wine Country legend headed off to Napa's Carneros hills (home to Napa's finest Chardonnay grapes) and came back with impeccable fruit that he meticulously fermented and aged in lavish, lightly toasted French oak barrels.
- Barrel-aged Napa Chard this stunning is sure to sell out in a flash – it always does. Take home a share of this stellar vintage so you don’t wind up waiting another whole year for the next one to release!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Luxuriously lush and loaded with bright, fresh fruit and a tangy streak of citrus neatly packed into a gloriously creamy texture, this Sauvignon Blanc is the stuff wine lovers' dreams are made of!
For this first-rate white wine, you gave Mike access to hand-harvested grapes from New Zealand vineyards growing some of the most sought-after Sauv Blanc in the world.
Mike let this Sauv Blanc ferment naturally in older oak barrels to give it that extra little bit of complexity and flavorful finesse, just for you!
- When Angels want a fresh, zingy white wine overflowing with ripe, juicy flavor – they come to D.H.! This lively Viognier hits all the right notes with lip-smacking flavors of apple, pear and even a touch of zesty citrus.
- With your support, D.H. got access to light, refreshing Viognier to start, then blended in a twist of Sauvignon Blanc and a little unoaked Chardonnay to bring you this crisp and complex thirst-quenching treat.
- This scrumptious white wine is a dream come true with chicken marbella, D.H. says. Pro tip: pour yourself a glass to sip on while you prep.
- Matt’s Napa Chardonnay is one decadent layer after another of luscious tropical flavors, with a luxurious, creamy smoothness thanks to extravagant barrel-fermenting in French oak.
- Your funding gave Matt access to high-end fruit grown way up above the Napa Valley floor in the exclusive hills of Atlas Peak, where high altitudes and rocky soils help primo Chardonnay develop and ripen with an otherworldly depth of flavor.
- These grapes are exceptionally rare, meaning Matt could only source enough to bring Angels fewer than 1,500 cases of this precious white wine. This cherished Chardonnay won’t stick around for long – it never does!