All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- With layers of flavors like mouthwatering citrus, pears and juicy peach – plus creamy notes like butterscotch from gentle barrel aging – this white delicately walks a tightrope between freshness and richness, never losing balance.
- Angel funding gave Matt his choice of premium Chardonnay from four vineyards in Sonoma’s Petaluma Gap, where cool coastal winds blow and fog rolls in daily, resulting in a wine with mouthfilling flavor and complexity.
- Matt proves he’s more than Napa Cabernet and delicate Rosé. Red, pink, white – is there anything he can’t make? One sip and you’ll be smitten. Stock up and taste this premier Parish Chardonnay for yourself!
- This elegant Chardonnay is a true Angel-funded classic, loaded with luxurious flavors like baked apple, pear and brioche. It’s rich and creamy – no wonder it’s one of David's most popular white wines ever!
- The vineyard where this Chardonnay grows was almost destroyed to make room for vines with more fruit. But David knew that less meant more intense flavors, and with Angels’ help, he saved these vines.
- Today, it's a golden-hued, smooth treasure of a wine that only exists thanks to Angels!
- With sumptuous flavors like candied citrus and baked apple, this rich and creamy white is an irresistible pairing with fettuccine Alfredo!
- Your funding gave David the chance to harvest grapes from local vineyards that consistently produce perfectly-ripened fruit to make this top-shelf sipper.
- David’s advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking!” At your Angel price, it won’t last long!
- Crisp tropical fruity flavors like juicy peach and pineapple give way to a touch of toasty spice in this creamy Chardonnay from your South Australia expert. It looks and tastes like a glass of gold!
- Thanks to your funding, Sam was able to access sought-after vineyards and blend fruit from warmer pockets with a portion of grapes from cooler sites, bringing you the signature fruitiness and complexity of classic Aussie Chard.
This world-class Chardonnay is an Australian masterpiece with a huge savings to boot. Bring home a bottle and reward yourself for funding the world’s best winemakers like Sam – you deserve it!
This is classic California Chardonnay with Scott’s no-holds-barred style – big on flavors like baked apple and pear, peach cobbler and crème brûlée.
Your funding lets Scott use his deep connections throughout Sonoma to harvest high-end grapes from renowned, cool-climate vineyards, where world-class Chardonnay grows like a charm.
Celebrate Scott’s 10th vintage of this wine – a perennial Angel favorite – by grabbing bottles of what he calls “a winemaker's wine” – unabashedly bold, yet balanced – a perfect match for lobster bisque and shrimp scampi.
- This scrumptious French Chardonnay is a splash of baked apple and pear flavors, rounded off with a melt-in-your-mouth finish.
- Angel support helped Ben harvest his choice of Chardonnay from the foothills of the Pyrenées mountains, where the region’s cooler climate rewards him with fruit packed full of flavor.
- There's nothing quite like a Chardonnay from the French countryside. Your funding helps Ben share his region’s classic wines with Angels everywhere for a song – cheers to that!
When flavors like white peach, nectarine, melon and lemon curd meld with oak spices like vanilla and cinnamon, rest assured, you’re tasting Chardonnay done the Dušak way.
Naked’s director of winemaking winemaker Franc got his hands on primo Chardonnay from a single, cool-climate Petaluma Gap vineyard, then fermented and aged the wine in fine French oak barrels to add caramelly creaminess – all thanks to Angel support.
Franc’s new Chardonnay is the ideal accompaniment to creamy, cheesy and buttery dishes like pasta and shellfish.
- This fresh Chardonnay is one layer of vibrant flavor after another – from crisp apples to ripe peach to juicy honeydew. It’s a Pacific Northwest take you’ll love.
- Chardonnay is rare in Oregon, but thanks to your support, Scott gets guaranteed access. He’s brought you the best, harvested from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Northern Willamette and Umpqua Valleys, and barrel fermented it to perfection.
- Scott made this Chardonnay with French Chablis in mind – It’s a classic wine that deserves a classic dinner party. As Scott says, “This is a wine that shines on the dinner table and is meant to be enjoyed with friends.”
With sumptuous flavors like candied citrus and baked apple, this rich and creamy white is an irresistible pairing with fettuccine Alfredo and other hearty pasta dishes.
Your funding gave David the chance to harvest grapes from local vineyards that consistently produce perfectly-ripened fruit to make this top-shelf sipper.
David’s advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking!” At your Angel price, it won’t last long!
- David’s Chardonnay is the ideal easy-sipper for any day of the week, with fresh, fruit-driven flavors like crisp, ripe apple and a tangy touch of citrus, complete with creamy finish.
- With your support, David harvested Chardonnay from California vineyards with perfect ripening to coax out the freshest flavors possible.
- David’s hands-off approach to winemaking allows this Chardonnay to take center stage on the dinner table – just add seared scallops or roasted chicken for a show-stopping meal!