WE'RE NOT SURE
Luxuriously lush and loaded with bright, fresh fruit and a tangy streak of citrus neatly packed into a gloriously creamy texture, this Sauvignon Blanc is the stuff wine lovers' dreams are made of!
For this first-rate white wine, you gave Mike access to hand-harvested grapes from New Zealand vineyards growing some of the most sought-after Sauv Blanc in the world.
Mike let this Sauv Blanc ferment naturally in older oak barrels to give it that extra little bit of complexity and flavorful finesse, just for you!
- This elegant Chardonnay from Oregon icon Scott Kelley is layered with crisp, bright flavors of ripe apple and pear, with just a hint of lemony citrus, all wrapped in a soft, creamy smoothness and a long-lasting finish that leaves you wanting more every time.
- According to Scott, Chardonnay is an Oregon wine in short supply, but thanks to your support, he’s able to secure the best of this limited fruit from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it to refined, refreshing perfection.
- Scott made this Chardonnay with the famously crisp, light style of French Chablis in mind – meaning it goes beautifully with all kinds of pairings! As Scott says, “This is a wine that shines on the dinner table and is meant to be enjoyed with friends and food.”
- This world-class white wine is classic Chardonnay at its most delectable. With a perfect balance of creamy, oaky smoothness and crisp, mouth-filling tropical fruit flavors, it’s just one layer of decadence after another leading up to a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your support, Daryl was able to harvest this special blend from three different Russian River vineyards. Daryl says, "One vineyard gives me intense, full-bodied, deeply golden fruit. The other two are leaner... with flavors like citrus and apple."
- Daryl added extra polish to this balanced white by aging your world-class white in French Oak. Russian River Valley Chardonnays like this sell for triple the price! But for the Angels who make it all possible? An absolute steal.
- This world-class Chardonnay is rich, refined and flush with a mouth-filling creamy smoothness and fresh, fruity flavors of white peach and pear that shine through on a decadent, lingering finish.
- With your support, Franc got first dibs on top-quality Chardonnay grown in a single historic vineyard high up in the hills of Napa Valley. For helping him access this classic Napa fruit, you get a truly luxurious white wine for an absolute song!
- Pop the cork and serve with a fresh cut of salmon or a bowl of buttery pasta, topped with garlic, herbs and a mountain of parmesan – then sit back for the flavor fireworks!
Rick’s delectable Chardonnay is a world-class Central Coast sipper steeped in fruity flavors of crisp apple and juicy white peach, all gliding along with a luscious, irresistible smoothness.
Your support gave Rick insider access to grapes from a cool-climate pocket of vineyards in southern Monterey County – now he’s bringing you all the finest flavors of coastal California in one sumptuous Chardonnay.
Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering, buttery Dungeness crab or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!
- This luscious Chardonnay is downright breathtaking, with complex layers of rich, elegant fruit flavors like ripe apple and pear, plus a creamy smoothness and dash of warm spices from French oak aging.
- Thanks to your funding, Dave secured fruit from an esteemed vineyard nestled in Washington’s Columbia Valley. "It's a unique site that's much warmer than most vineyards up here," he says. "It's really sought after fruit – one of the top 20 vineyards for Chard in Washington state!"
- If you're looking for a world-class white wine with bold, fruity goodness for days – Dave’s Chardonnay is all you need. Pair this gem with a slice of warm apple pie and thank Dave later.
- Scott’s smooth and creamy Chardonnay is a lip-smacking Sonoma stunner, coursing with refined, luscious fruit and a touch of warm spice, all leading seamlessly into a lavish, long-lasting finish.
- Your support helped Scott make the most of his inside scoop to Petaluma Gap, Sonoma's newest subregion, where Chardonnay ripens slowly and evenly thanks to morning layers of fog, giving you a fresh, flavor-packed white wine like no other.
- Thanks to your funding, Scott’s first vintage of this Chard was one of the very first wines to be made from the new Petaluma Gap region. Now he’s bringing it back for another stellar vintage and it's more delectable than ever!
- Bright, elegant and dripping with intensely fruity flavor – this is crisp, classic Chablis with all the bells and whistles.
- Working with top-notch Chardonnay plucked at just the right ripeness from 35-year-old vines, Benjamin bottled a little slice of French white wine heaven just for you.
- Benjamin comes from a centuries-long line of winemakers specializing in luxurious French Chardonnay. With the support of Angels like you, he's carrying the torch and bringing the world one impeccable, refined French white wine after another.
- This luxurious French white wine is a creamy classic with elegant fruit flavors, a refined, silky smoothness and a long, luscious, lip-smacking finish. Fancy French white wines don’t get much more indulgent than this.
- With unmatched conditions for growing Chardonnay grapes to their most opulent and flavorful, Chablis is arguably the most famous region in the world for Chardonnay-based white wines. What's more, Premier Cru wines like this are the cream of the crop, coming from only select vineyards in the region.
- By backing Benjamin, you’ve got a winemaker who knows how to make world-class Chablis better than just about anyone – and he makes it just for you! Grab a bottle of this Chablis Premier Cru and sip in style – you’ve earned it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bright and bursting with a bounty of light fruity flavor, this Chardonnay is delectably smooth with touches of tangy citrus and a refreshing crispness you can’t say ‘no’ to.
- Meaghan and Stephen set out to make a stunning and oh-so sippable Chardonnay from their beloved Sierra Foothills, so with your support, they went straight for the Esmeralda Vineyard, one of the best-kept secret spots for perfectly ripe Chardonnay in all of Calaveras County.
- This grandfather-grandaughter winemaking duo insist – a Chardonnay this bright and brimming with fruit calls for a classic pairing of Fettuccini, lightly dusted with Parmesan and drizzled with extra virgin olive oil.