- This easy-sipping French Chardonnay is a splash of baked apple and pear flavors, rounded off with a smooth, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth finish.
- Angel support helped Ben harvest his choice of Chardonnay from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains, where the region’s cooler climate rewards him with delicate fruit packed full of flavor.
- There's nothing quite like a smooth Chardonnay from the French countryside. Your funding helps this talented vigneron share his home region’s classic wines with Angels everywhere for a song – Ben will cheers to that!
- David’s Chardonnay is the ideal easy-sipper for any sunny summer afternoon, with fresh fruit-driven flavors like crisp, ripe apple and a tangy touch of citrus, complete with just the right touch of creaminess and all rounded off by a long, lingering finish.
- David decided to take a hands-off approach with his Chardonnay to let the grapes shine through as best they could with delicate, detailed aromas and flavors.
- With your support, David got to pluck grapes from California vineyards that were farmed with the perfect balance of ripening in mind, to coax out the fullest, freshest flavors possible.
- This classic, rich Chardonnay is a juicy splash of white peach and apple flavors, woven together with a soft, toasty creaminess thanks to Jac’s choice of gentle barrel fermentation.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. This fruit has character - and great balance!
- This Alexander Valley Chardonnay is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
- Creamy with vibrant flavors like lemon curd, crisp apple and sweet vanilla, this Chardonnay strikes the perfect balance between fresh and rich.
- Thanks to your funding, Camille hand selected top-quality Chardonnay from vineyards across California’s North Coast, then fermented and aged her wine in French oak for added finesse.
- Camille is one of the most sought-after talents from Napa to her native France, combining Old-World winemaking with California decadence. For funding her, you get this elegant white at an incredible price.
- With sumptuous flavors like candied citrus and baked apple, this rich and creamy white is an irresistible pairing with fettuccine Alfredo!
- Your funding gave David the chance to harvest grapes from local vineyards that consistently produce perfectly-ripened fruit to make this top-shelf sipper.
- David’s advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking!” At your Angel price, it won’t last long!
This creamy Chardonnay is like biting into a slice of upside down cake with flavors of pineapple layered with vanilla bean and toasted oak from barrel-aging.
Nicholas and Marshall used Angel funding to select top-grade Chardonnay from a cool climate coastal vineyard in the Santa Maria Valley where flavors are able to fully develop during the slow ripening process.
This Chardonnay will become your favorite player for a variety of dishes from mild cheese paltes to your favorite seafood dish. It's extremely versatile and at only $12.99 — grab a few bottles!
- Layer-upon-layer of fresh citrus fruit, with a smooth blast of buttery oak streaking through – this wine is the perfect balance of richness and vibrant fruit.
- The simple truth every Chardonnay fan needs to know is that South Africa can make this stunning white for an incredible price. Land, labor and production costs are much lower – even with a hand-harvested Reserve wine like this one.
- And thanks to Angel funding, Stephen can pass those savings on to you. So now you can have a classy Reserve Chardonnay that's such a bargain, you won't feel guilty pairing it with some deliciously down-to-earth fried chicken.
- This Chardonnay is a decadent slice of California gold, overflowing with rich tropical fruit flavors, a generous backbone of oaky spice and a long, lingering finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Stephen could harvest this Chardonnay from 30-year-old Calaveras County vines in the heart of the Sierra foothills and ferment it in small oak barrels for an extra touch of elegance.
- Every Angel should try a Chardonnay this lavish at least once, but since Stephen’s only making one vintage, only the first few Angels in line will get this limited-edition release – make sure you're one of them!
- With layers of flavors like mouthwatering citrus, pears and juicy peach – plus creamy notes like butterscotch from gentle barrel aging – this white delicately walks a tightrope between freshness and richness, never losing balance.
- Angel funding gave Matt his choice of premium Chardonnay from four vineyards in Sonoma’s Petaluma Gap, where cool coastal winds blow and fog rolls in daily, resulting in a wine with mouthfilling flavor and complexity.
- Matt proves he’s more than Napa Cabernet and delicate Rosé. Red, pink, white – is there anything he can’t make? One sip and you’ll be smitten. Stock up and taste this premier Parish Chardonnay for yourself!
- This bold, buttery Chardonnay is Rick’s world-class take on a classic coastal white, balancing fruity flavors of crisp apple with a rich, creamy texture and long, lavish finish.
- Your support gave Rick insider access to grapes from a cool-climate pocket of vineyards in southern Monterey County to bring you this rich, sumptuous Chardonnay packed with classic coastal character.
- Whether you age it a few years or pop the cork on arrival, for best results just make sure you sip it beside a heap of mouthwatering garlic shrimp fresh off the barbecue or hearty, grilled sea bass. Yum!