- Vibrant flavors of tropical fruit and citrusy orange blossom start this Chardonnay off, before opening up to rich, mouth-filling layers of buttery, toasty oak from Camille’s choice of special barrel fermentation.
- After harvesting a mix of top-quality Chardonnay from a pair of vineyards in Napa and Alexander Valley, Camille barrel-fermented and then aged her wine in French oak for a smooth, creamy texture.
- Camille is one of the most sought-after talents from Napa to her native France, combining the best winemaking influences from both into high-end wines like this Chardonnay. For funding this worldwide icon, you get this elegant white wine with an exclusive $14 Angel savings!
This refreshing, refined Chardonnay is full of zesty zings of citrus and tastebud-teasing tropical fruit flavors for days – your perfect sipping wine!
Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate there!
Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – it’s all about life's simple pleasures...
- Ondine’s lively, refined Chardonnay opens up with ripe flavors of tropical fruit and crisp green apple that lead to a soft, toasty layer of oak and vanilla, thanks to a bit of aging in French oak.
- Ondine used your funding to harvest her Chardonnay from the heart of Dry Creek Valley, one of her favorite subregions of Sonoma, where deep, rich topsoils and warm, sunny days helped the grapes develop a bright, complex set of flavors that she expertly coaxed out in the finished wine.
- When it comes to food pairings, this Chardonnay is wonderfully versatile, matching up with everything from frittata at brunch to creamy pasta at dinner. Or, if you’re looking for the perfect white wine for warm-weather porch sipping, it can also hold the spotlight all on its own.
- Fresh fruitiness abounds in this Argentinian delicacy, expertly woven with a juicy medley of pear, apple and a twist of citrus that glide along with a smooth elegance into a lush, refreshing finish.
- Your funding gave Mauricio special access to high-end, hand-harvested Chardonnay from the small Vista Flores district of Uco Valley – so you’re getting a top-tier Chard straight from the heart of Argentina’s most coveted region for under $10!
- This thirst-quenching Chardonnay is a perfect partner for so many meals and goes wonderfully with everything from seafood to Asian cuisine. Chardonnay and Thai, anyone?
- Crisp apple and pear flavors tangle with a flash citrus while a smooth oaky creaminess balances this Chardonnay’s distinct mineral freshness. Fermented and aged in French oak barrels, this luxurious white wine is loaded with lip-smacking complexity and a long, generous finish.
- Thanks to his connections to some of South Africa’s top vineyards, winemaker Johan Kruger sourced this Chardonnay from older vines growing in and around the Stellenbosch and Paarl regions, near South Africa’s cool-climate coast.
- Johan’s a Stellenbosch expert, carrying on his family’s winemaking legacy with the help of your funding. With your support, he can get dibs on the region’s most sought-after grapes and turn them into wines for you that show off South Africa’s best side.
- Fans of rich, world-class Chardonnay rejoice – famed Chilean winemaker Irene Paiva has a creamy-smooth white wine just for you, swirling with luscious mouthfuls of fruit and a light sprinkle of oaky spice.
- With your funding, Irene sourced this Chardonnay from vineyards near her estate in Chile’s Curico Valley, right in the foothills of the Andes, where cool mountain air keeps these prized grapes crisp and packed with complex fruity flavor.
- Irene’s one of Chile’s most revered winemaking talents, and for funding her to make this world-class Chardonnay right from her own wine country backyard, you get it for less than $10 a bottle!
- Ripe and juicy tropical fruit flavors make up this Chardonnay’s core, balanced by the vanilla, toasty oak and buttery layers and flavors of baked apple that come with 16 months of special aging on its lees and in French oak barrels.
- Richard harvested this Chardonnay from a single vineyard tended by a 3rd-generation grape-growing family in the Carneros area of southern Sonoma, a subregion famous for its high-end Chardonnay.
- Richard only released a little over 300 cases of this Chardonnay for Angels to try. Bring home a bottle or two while there are still a few to go around.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This Chardonnay is a special one-time treat for lovers of fruity white wines, with its aromas that lean toward peach and apple blossoms, lush tropical flavors and faint touch of oaky spice.
- Winemakers and 5th-generation grapegrowers Nicholas and Marshall Miller harvested the lion’s share of this Chardonnay from the family’s estate vineyards in the Paso Robles Highlands District, where warm days and cool nights give them a bounty of flavor-rich grapes to work with.
- With three years of bottle age behind it already, this Chardonnay’s flavors are fully developed and ready to flaunt – score yourself a bottle of this one-time release while supplies last.
This 2016 Chardonnay is steeped in fresh, fruity layers of mango, pineapple and golden apple, balanced by a generous richness and long, lingering, creamy finish thanks to a luxurious bit of barrel-fermenting in French oak.
The famed Durell Vineyard sits in the southern end of Sonoma Valley, where a mix of cool afternoon breezes and warm, sunny days help high-end Chardonnay grapes develop with an intense, signature fruitiness that gracefully unfolds in your glass.
Winemaker Jeff Gaffner started Saxon Brown to champion stunning sites like the Durell Vineyard with limited production wines. With Angel support, now Jeff can bring his single-vineyard treasures to a whole new world of eager wine lovers!
- This 2015 Chardonnay is steeped in fresh, fruity layers of mango, pineapple and golden apple, balanced by a generous richness and long, lingering, creamy finish thanks to a luxurious bit of barrel-fermenting in French oak.
- The famed Durell Vineyard sits in the southern end of Sonoma Valley, where a mix of cool afternoon breezes and warm, sunny days help high-end Chardonnay grapes develop with an intense, signature fruitiness that gracefully unfolds in your glass.
- Winemaker Jeff Gaffner started Saxon Brown to champion stunning sites like the Durell Vineyard with limited production wines. With Angel support, now Jeff can bring his single-vineyard treasures to a whole new world of eager wine lovers!