- This elegant Chardonnay is a true Angel-funded classic, loaded with luxurious flavors like baked apple, pear and brioche. It’s rich and creamy – no wonder it’s one of David's most popular white wines ever!
- The vineyard where this Chardonnay grows was almost destroyed to make room for vines with more fruit. But David knew that less meant more intense flavors, and with Angels’ help, he saved these vines.
- Today, it's a golden-hued, smooth treasure of a wine that only exists thanks to Angels!
- This easy-sipping French Chardonnay is a splash of baked apple and pear flavors, rounded off with a smooth, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth finish.
- Angel support helped Ben harvest his choice of Chardonnay from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains, where the region’s cooler climate rewards him with delicate fruit packed full of flavor.
- There's nothing quite like a smooth Chardonnay from the French countryside. Your funding helps this talented vigneron share his home region’s classic wines with Angels everywhere for a song – Ben will cheers to that!
- Crisp tropical fruity flavors like juicy peach and pineapple give way to a touch of toasty spice in this creamy Chardonnay from your South Australia expert. It looks and tastes like a glass of gold!
- Thanks to your funding, Sam was able to access sought-after vineyards and blend fruit from warmer pockets with a portion of grapes from cooler sites, bringing you the signature fruitiness and complexity of classic Aussie Chard.
This world-class Chardonnay is an Australian masterpiece with a huge savings to boot. Bring home a bottle and reward yourself for funding the world’s best winemakers like Sam – you deserve it!
- This classic, rich Chardonnay is a juicy splash of white peach and apple flavors, woven together with a soft, toasty creaminess thanks to Jac’s choice of gentle barrel fermentation.
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. This fruit has character - and great balance!
- This Alexander Valley Chardonnay is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
- This fruity white abounds with flavors like juicy pear and zesty citrus – and it’s all thanks to your votes!
- Ben crafted this thirst-quencher with grapes harvested from his home region in the South of France, the Minervois, to give the underrated Grenache Gris the spotlight it deserves.
- With a 90+ Angel rating over 2 vintages, Ben just had to bring it back! Savor the return of this one-of-a-kind white, brought to you by one of France's best winemakers.
- Layer-upon-layer of fresh citrus fruit, with a smooth blast of buttery oak streaking through – this wine is the perfect balance of richness and vibrant fruit.
- The simple truth every Chardonnay fan needs to know is that South Africa can make this stunning white for an incredible price. Land, labor and production costs are much lower – even with a hand-harvested Reserve wine like this one.
- And thanks to Angel funding, Stephen can pass those savings on to you. So now you can have a classy Reserve Chardonnay that's such a bargain, you won't feel guilty pairing it with some deliciously down-to-earth fried chicken.
- Creamy with vibrant flavors like lemon curd, crisp apple and sweet vanilla, this Chardonnay strikes the perfect balance between fresh and rich.
- Thanks to your funding, Camille hand selected top-quality Chardonnay from vineyards across California’s North Coast, then fermented and aged her wine in French oak for added finesse.
- Camille is one of the most sought-after talents from Napa to her native France, combining Old-World winemaking with California decadence. For funding her, you get this elegant white at an incredible price.
- With sumptuous flavors like candied citrus and baked apple, this rich and creamy white is an irresistible pairing with fettuccine Alfredo!
- Your funding gave David the chance to harvest grapes from local vineyards that consistently produce perfectly-ripened fruit to make this top-shelf sipper.
- David’s advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking!” At your Angel price, it won’t last long!
- With layers of flavors like mouthwatering citrus, pears and juicy peach – plus creamy notes like butterscotch from gentle barrel aging – this white delicately walks a tightrope between freshness and richness, never losing balance.
- Angel funding gave Matt his choice of premium Chardonnay from four vineyards in Sonoma’s Petaluma Gap, where cool coastal winds blow and fog rolls in daily, resulting in a wine with mouthfilling flavor and complexity.
- Matt proves he’s more than Napa Cabernet and delicate Rosé. Red, pink, white – is there anything he can’t make? One sip and you’ll be smitten. Stock up and taste this premier Parish Chardonnay for yourself!
This lively, refreshing Chardonnay is the perfect partner for shellfish like scallops and crab, with ripe, juicy flavors of apple and pear topped off with creamy smoothness.
Angel funding helped Dave select top-notch grapes from an esteemed vineyard in Washington’s Columbia Valley. "It's really sought after fruit – one of the top 20 vineyards in the state!"
If you've been looking for your next favorite white with fresh, fruity goodness for days, congratulations, you found it!