Smooth, suave, mysterious... this is the James Bond of Rosés - a class act full of elegant fruit that takes out ALL the competition.
Matt got a hold of top-quality Pinot Noir grapes from coastal Sta. Rita, and turned fall's favorite red into an unbelievably refreshing summer sipper. Our hero!
This is one of the most requested Rosés you fund, and with a limited number of cases, it's bound to disappear faster than ever. Stock up while you can!
Cool, crisp and thirst-quenching, this light pink and wonderfully tart Rosé is stacked with fresh, juicy tastes of ripe strawberry and a touch of tangy citrus.
Matt sourced this Rosé from a family of 4th generation grape growers in Oakley, California – just a hop, skip and jump from Napa (where he makes the region’s highest-rated Cab!). The growers handpicked Carignan and Mourvedre grapes from legacy, head-trained vines – some 130 years old! - and you can really taste the quality in the bottle.
He’s a famous Napa Cab guy who loves a bright Rosé, too. And you backed his dream of making a top-shelf Rosé right next door to Wine Country. Now it’s finally here and yours to enjoy!
Crisp, clean and humming with vibrant berry flavors, Matt’s scrumptious Sonoma Rosé gives refreshing a whole new meaning.
With your support, Matt sourced first-rate fruit from the cool-climate Carneros region of Sonoma – the area’s a gold mine of dazzling Pinot Noir just down the road from Napa Valley.
Matt’s your king of world-class Napa Cab, but your funding helped him spread his winemaking wings to bring you this snazzy Pinot turned pink!
Karen’s light, juicy Rosé is bright and zesty with tangy tastes of wild strawberry, a touch of white peach and even mouthwatering watermelon jolly rancher.
“Italian varietals make fabulous Rosé,” Karen says of this pinkened Sangiovese, “and the climate in Lodi is perfect for growing this variety.” The vineyard that grows this Sangiovese sits directly across from the winery where Karen works, and she watched these grapes ripen every day of the growing season.
Karen picked this fruit at just the right ripeness to make the finished Rosé an ideal sipper for warmer weather. She says, “The lower alcohol makes a refreshing wine and lets you drink that extra glass!”
- Get ready! Delectable red fruit flavors and a scrumptious pinch of spice are just waiting to pounce from each pour of Mike’s must-have Rosé.
- Mike used his special touch to bring you this bright and beautifully textured sipper, letting the wine ferment naturally for a mouthwatering complexity that can’t be beat.
- Mike’s your unmatched New Zealand wine maverick, with the perfect connections for scooping up top-notch Pinot Noir and transforming it into this delightfully crisp Rosé that’s sure to leave you speechless.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is full-flavored Rosé, with lush cherry and strawberry flavors and the mouth-watering texture Willamette Pinot is world-famous for.
- Made "Saignée style," which means Chris let Pinot Noir juice run off into a new tank and fermented it without skins or seeds. That technique makes a richer Rosé, with a finish that travels from your fingers to your toes.
- Prices are skyrocketing for Pinot Noir Rosés as their popularity goes up. But you fund a Willamette expert – that's why you're getting a high-quality, high-demand Rosé for an everyday drinking price.
Chris’s new vintage of this Rosé is a classic summer sipper if there ever was one. It’s overflowing with fresh fruity flavors like ripe raspberry, melon and strawberry, with just a smattering of citrus to give it an unbeatable balance that’ll keep you coming back for more.
With your help, Chris found the fullest, freshest Pinot Noir growing in a handful of Willamette vineyards – they were all so stunning he couldn’t just pick one vineyard. So he blended the very best grapes from each one together for the Pinot Noir Rosé of his dreams.
“This wine is perfect for sipping any night or any occasion,” Chris says. “Once Angels get a taste, it will become one of their everyday favorites.” A word to the wise: with a limited number of cases, this one won’t last long.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stephen’s luscious Lodi Rosé is back and riper than ever, with a seriously refreshing brightness and delightful, lip-smacking flavors of strawberry and cherry.
A slightly longer growing season allowed the grapes to develop even bigger, bolder flavors for this vintage. Stephen kept track of the fruit himself leading up to harvest, then he selected the very best lots for this stunning Rosé.
It’s the perfect pink drink for casual sipping, Stephen says. “Angels’ pricing makes picking up more than a few bottles a complete no-brainer.”
David lavished this pale pink Rosé with light, bright tastes of raspberry and wild strawberries that glide on a refreshing smoothness from the first sip to the very last.
Way back when this vineyard was first planted, David suggested the grower go with Pinot Noir – and the rest is history! Warm days and cool Delta breezes make this the perfect site for Pinot to flourish, and with your funding, David’s finally using the grapes in a Rosé!
What David loves most about this Rosé? “It's good all season long,” he says. As soon as warmer weather sets in, grab a bottle, your favorite summery snack and hit the porch without a care in the world.
- This Rosé of Pinot Noir from Patrice practically hums with bright red fruits like plush strawberry and oh-so-ripe cherry, not to mention a citrusy zing that perfectly caps off this light pink flavor parade.
- With your funding behind him, Patrice scouted out high-end Pinot Noir straight from Sancerre, the world-famous pocket of France's Loire Valley, and gave it extra-special attention to bring you one unbelievably elegant Rosé.
- Angels like you helped Patrice make this crisp, refined Rosé a reality and he can't thank you enough. Pop open a bottle and make a toast – to you!