- This crisp, lively Rosé is delicate, complex and above all, oh-so-refreshing, with a bounty of light berry flavors and an easy-sipping finish.
- Your support helped Gerd select his grapes from traditional terraced vineyards in Pfalz, where this delicate Pinot gets harvested by hand and treated with extra care from the winery to your bottle.
- To craft this pink specialty, Gerd saved a portion of the Pinot Noir he makes for you, removing the high-end juices from the grape skins early for a light pink color and fermenting it all in stainless steel to let every bright, mouthwatering flavor really pop!
- This easy-sipping Rosé delivers a bright, fresh burst of red fruit flavors like ripe strawberry, with a refreshing crispness that’ll revive you like a quick dip in the Pacific.
- Your Angel funding helped winemaker Jim Duane source Pinot Noir from coastal Monterey vineyards, where Pacific breezes help cool these delicate grapes, letting them ripen slowly and evenly to develop a uniquely bright, fresh, fruity character.
- While he’s renowned for making $100+ Napa wines, Jim’s been yearning for the California coast – now you’re helping him craft top-quality wines from Monterey & Paso Robles exclusively for Angels, starting with this Rosé!
- This crisp, thirst-quenching (and award-winning!) French Rosé treats your tastebuds to a medley of bright, delicate fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a long, lip-smacking finish that makes each sip more refreshing than the last!
- Ben used Angel funding to source impeccable Grenache grapes from vineyards just a hop, skip and jump from the coast, where cooler temps help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, preserving every scintillating flavor just for you.
- Southern France is home to some of the world’s most sought-after Rosés, and by supporting Ben, you’ve got insider access to a gold mine of lush light pink gems like this – enjoy!
- This Rosé is a single-vineyard specialty straight from Ana’s native Portugal, crafted in a traditional “Old World” style with a light, easy-sipping texture, perfect for pairing with a wide range of foods.
- With your support, Ana took the classic varietals of her home country like Tempranillo and Castelão, an indigenous Portuguese red grape, plus the official winegrape of Portugal, Touriga Nacional – and coaxed these rich reds into a refined Rosé you won’t be able to put down.
- Ana’s been your champion of Portuguese-style wines grown in California – now your funding has helped her travel back to her home country and call on her winemaking roots for this Angel-funded Rosé, directly from Portugal.
- This pale pink sipper brings you a splash of fresh fruit flavors, like strawberry and white peach, backed by a zing of citrus that nearly leaps out of the glass.
- Your funding helped Best-of-Class winemaker Alex Farber select Primitivo (aka Zinfandel) from sustainably-farmed vineyards in the rolling hillsides of Lodi, where high-quality Primitivo grows like a charm.
- Snatch up a few bottles of this Rosé's debut vintage for your next afternoon picnic or sunny patio session and let Alex know what you think of it. “Your feedback will allow me to fund and make this wine again and again,” Alex says.
This light and bright Rosé gently hums with ripe flavors wound together with a lush smoothness that’s perfect for sipping away on a sunny afternoon.
Your support helped Sam fine-tune this juicy Rosé at each step in the cellar, layering the flush fruitiness with a touch of richness from its time resting on the Grenache grape skins.
For giving Sam everything he needs to craft this delicious pink sipper, you’re getting a top-notch Australian Rosé for under $10 — grab a bottle while it lasts!
- Bright and juicy like freshly-plucked wild strawberry or even a watermelon jolly rancher, this mouthwatering Rosé is an instant refresher.
- “Italian varietals make fabulous Rosé,” Karen says of this pinkened Sangiovese, “and the climate in Lodi is perfect for growing this variety.” The vineyard that grows this Sangiovese sits directly across from the winery where Karen works, and she watched these grapes ripen every day of the growing season.
- When the grapes were finally ready to harvest, your funding gave Karen first dibs on them. In return, she’s crafted you the perfect easy-sipping Rosé for the warmer days ahead...
- This fresh and fruity French Rosé is a summery refresher packed with layers of bright red fruit flavors from strawberry to cherry, and the classic, easy-sipping character from the world’s most famous Rosé region.
- Bruno Lapierre is your go-to winemaker in the South of France for genuine Provence Rosé loaded with the bright, dry flavors. He’s got decades of experience crafting scintillating wines like this and now he makes a few just for you!
- The crisp, fruity style of Provence Rosés make them a perfect match for almost any meal, but Bruno personally suggests pairing this luscious pink with savory barbecued chicken and a fresh salad.
- This zippy Rosé is a splash of bright, tart fruit flavors like watermelon and strawberry, rounded off with a dash of tangy citrus and crisp, refreshing finish.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon selected top-notch Tempranillo growing throughout California’s Central Coast to craft you this easy-sipping Rosé, all in honor of breast cancer awareness – she even donated her entire fee for making this wine to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- The only thing that would warm Sharon’s heart more than knowing Angels enjoy this Rosé would be knowing it inspired them to join in the fight against breast cancer with their own donations. “Breast cancer continues to affect both women and men around the world,” Sharon says, “and by drinking pink, I hope that we can one day help find a cure.”
With a bounty of lively fruit flavors and a savoury, smooth finish, this is your perfect fall season Rosé.
Angel funding helped Dominic source three varieties that work in perfect harmony together from old vines from hillside vineyards of Southern Italy.
This Rosé isn’t your average summer sipper - it’s a great food wine and will stand up to all your fall harvest meals.