All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
Buzzing with flavors like ripe strawberry, wild raspberries and juicy red cherry, this is everything you want in a Rosé – bright, light and refreshing.
Angel funding helped Patrice harvest Pinot Noir next to Sancerre in France’s world-famous Loire Valley to bring you this elegant Rosé that’s perfect for any day of the week.
With your exclusive savings, this is a resounding oui. Stock up on this Angel and critic favorite and enjoy French Rosé all year long.
Matt’s delicate Sonoma Rosé is easy-sipping and refined all at once, buzzing with vibrant citrus and berry flavors – everything you want in a refresher.
Thanks to your funding, Matt worked with hand-harvested grapes from the cool-climate Carneros region of Sonoma down the road from Napa. Cool fermentation captures the fruity intensity of Pinot Noir in this bright Rosé.
Matt’s your king of world-class Napa Cab, but he channels that expertise into easy drinking wines, too. When you’re in the mood for a thirst-quenching sipper with an elevated touch, this Rosé of Pinot Noir is just the thing!
- With mouthfuls of fresh fruity flavors like peach, strawberry and grapefruit, this Rosé is the light and refreshing thirst quencher you want by your side.
- Matt made this Rosé with Carignan and Mourvèdre from 4th generation family vineyards in Oakley, California (down the road from Napa where he makes your highest-rated Cab!). The grapes were handpicked from legacy head-trained vines – some 130+ years old!
- “This is the perfect sipper,” Matt says. “There’s nothing better to have on hand for family and friends.” Now’s the time to stock up!
Light and refreshing, Stephen’s ultimate pink sipper has watermelon-like juiciness and a ripe strawberry finish... the perfect thirst-quencher.
Stephen bottled up this lightly sweet Rosé from select Zinfandel vineyards in Lodi – an ideal region for crafting this lively, fruity delight.
Slide a bottle or two into the fridge for a weeknight or weekend unwinding alike. Make it special with a crusty baguette and a gooey wedge of Brie.
- Bright and juicy like a fistful of freshly-plucked wild strawberries, this mouthwatering Rosé is an instant refresher.
- Sangiovese makes great Rosé, especially when it's grown in Clare Valley - it's the perfect climate for these hot-weather-loving Italian grapes.
- This perfectly pale pink sipper is filled with bright and fruity flavors to match. It has just a smidge of sweetness to make it the perfect thirst-quencher!
This dry Rosé pops with juicy flavors like ripe strawberry, juicy raspberry and zesty citrus – it’s so crisp that it will revive you like a quick dip in the Pacific.
Jim harvested top-quality Pinot Noir from coastal Monterey vineyards with Angel support, where ocean breezes cool these delicate grapes, letting them ripen slowly and evenly to retain natural freshness.
While Jim’s renowned for making $100+ Napa wines, he’s been yearning for the coast – now you’re helping him craft this zippy dry Rosé at an exclusive Angel savings.
- A limited-edition Rosé overflowing with zesty citrus – and Ana’s star power – a refresher you can’t resist.
- With your support, Ana was able to fly back to her home country of Portugal to make an Old World Rosé – featuring Tempranillo, Castelão and Touriga Nacional.
- The result is a "lifelong dream, fulfilled,” says Ana. The last juicy vintage sold out in a few weeks, so get this succulent sipper while you can.
This juicy pink sipper gushes like summer’s first bite of strawberry, with a tangy layer of citrus and a thirst-quenching crispness from start to finish.
Mike’s your go-to winemaker for New Zealand refreshers, with connections to some of Marlborough’s top vineyards. Thanks to you, he harvested the region’s high-quality Pinot Noir and crafted it into the perfect Rosé sipper.
Make sure you’re stocked up on this delightfully crisp, everyday Rosé for all the warm afternoons of carefree patio and poolside sipping.
This lively Rosé of Grenache is dripping with juicy, ripe red berry flavors – perfect for sipping away on a sunny afternoon – or if you’re dreaming of sun!
Your support helped Sam fine-tune this Rosé every step of the way, bringing you a fresh and fruity treat.
For giving Sam everything he needs to make this delicious pink sipper, you’re getting a top-notch Australian Rosé for a song – grab a few bottles while it lasts!
Provence Rosé is a game changer. It’s the wine that started a revolution across the world – the standard to which others aspire – and with mouthwatering flavors like ripe strawberry, juicy white peach and zippy pink grapefruit, Benjamin’s is perfection in a glass.
Because you support Benjamin, you have true local’s access to Syrah, Grenache and Vermentino from vineyards east of Aix-en-Provence at the foot of Mont Sainte-Victoire, where famous beaches and whipping winds create ample growing conditions for this blushing Rosé.
Pink is the new black, you know – perfect for any reason and season. Benjamin’s Rosé is THE quintessential French sipper you always want on hand – the “it” apéritif for year-round gatherings, barbecues and life by the sea.