- This easy-sipping Rosé delivers a bright, fresh burst of red fruit flavors like ripe strawberry, with a refreshing crispness that’ll revive you like a quick dip in the Pacific.
- Your Angel funding helped winemaker Jim Duane source Pinot Noir from coastal Monterey vineyards, where Pacific breezes help cool these delicate grapes, letting them ripen slowly and evenly to develop a uniquely bright, fresh, fruity character.
- While he’s renowned for making $100+ Napa wines, Jim’s been yearning for the California coast – now you’re helping him craft top-quality wines from Monterey & Paso Robles exclusively for Angels, starting with this Rosé!
This delicate French Rosé is proof that every season is reason for the perfect Rosé. It will surprise and delight with hints of strawberry and a softness you’ll crave year-round.
“Vieilles Vignes” translates to “Old Vine” and thanks to your funding Patrice harvested Cabernet-Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Gamay and Malbec from 20+ year old vines in the Touraine region of the Loire Valley.
This Rosé will pair with an array of foods, making it the perfect year-round sipper. Grab a bottle or two now of this limited release — so you can enjoy it from winter to summer!
This light and bright Rosé gently hums with ripe flavors wound together with a lush smoothness that’s perfect for sipping away on a sunny afternoon.
Your support helped Sam fine-tune this juicy Rosé at each step in the cellar, layering the flush fruitiness with a touch of richness from its time resting on the Grenache grape skins.
For giving Sam everything he needs to craft this delicious pink sipper, you’re getting a top-notch Australian Rosé for under $10 — grab a bottle while it lasts!
- Lively, bright layers of strawberry and cherry make this one seriously refreshing Rosé drenched with a delightful lip-smacking fruity freshness and a crisp, thirst-quenching finish.
- With your funding, Stephen sourced top-notch Lodi Zinfandel and a medley of luscious white grapes, night-harvesting his fruit to preserve every trace of lively, fresh flavor that’s become the hallmark of his Rosés.
- A lighter crop in 2020 gave Stephen grapes double-stuffed with intense, fruity flavor and you can taste it in every drop. This is one easy-sipping pink delight you’ll want on hand for every sunny afternoon.
- This fresh and fruity French Rosé is a summery refresher packed with layers of bright red fruit flavors from strawberry to cherry, and the classic, easy-sipping character from the world’s most famous Rosé region.
- Bruno Lapierre is your go-to winemaker in the South of France for genuine Provence Rosé loaded with the bright, dry flavors. He’s got decades of experience crafting scintillating wines like this and now he makes a few just for you!
- The crisp, fruity style of Provence Rosés make them a perfect match for almost any meal, but Bruno personally suggests pairing this luscious pink with savory barbecued chicken and a fresh salad.
- A limited Rosé with star power – the last juicy vintage sold out in weeks.
- With your support, Ana was able to fly back to Portugal (where she grew up!) to make an Old World Rosé – featuring Tempranillo, Castelão and Touriga Nacional.
- The result is a "lifelong dream, fulfilled!" – and a lovely, complex Rosé you won't be able to put down.
- This lively Rosé brings your tastebuds a rush of bright fruit flavors from strawberries to ripe cherries that glide into a long, thirst-quenching, oh-so-refreshing finish.
- Brothers Randy and Bradford Lange are grapegrowers at heart, and know first-hand that great wines begin in the vineyard. For this pink take on a traditional Italian variety, the brothers selected high-end grapes straight from their own estate vineyards.
- By supporting Randy and Bradford, you’re not only getting special access to exquisite wines from two legends of Lodi and Clarksburg wine country – you’re helping a generational farming family carry on a wine growing legacy decades in the making. We’ll cheers to that!
With a bounty of lively fruit flavors and a savoury, smooth finish, this is your perfect fall season Rosé.
Angel funding helped Dominic source three varieties that work in perfect harmony together from old vines from hillside vineyards of Southern Italy.
This Rosé isn’t your average summer sipper - it’s a great food wine and will stand up to all your fall harvest meals.
- Like a bite of just-ripe strawberry, this Rosé is a bright delight. It's crisp enough to cool even the hottest summer day!
- With your support, Hermano made this pale sipper from a blend of Castelão (a native Portuguese red variety) and Cabernet. The result? Rosé you can't put down.
- And it's one of Hermano’s first Lisbon wines made for stateside Angels – once you secure your share, be sure to let Hermano know what you think!
- Bright and juicy like freshly-plucked wild strawberry or even a watermelon jolly rancher, this mouthwatering Rosé is an instant refresher.
- “Italian varietals make fabulous Rosé,” Karen says of this pinkened Sangiovese, “and the climate in Lodi is perfect for growing this variety.” The vineyard that grows this Sangiovese sits directly across from the winery where Karen works, and she watched these grapes ripen every day of the growing season.
- When the grapes were finally ready to harvest, your funding gave Karen first dibs on them. In return, she’s crafted you the perfect easy-sipping Rosé for the warmer days ahead...