- Fresh, fruity and full of tempting citrusy tang, this irresistible Rosé is layered with crisp minerality that lingers luxuriously after each and every sip.
- When a friend of the Kellers was left with an entire vintage of unsold 2019 Syrah because of consolidation in the wine industry, the Kellers stepped in and saved the day to make this luscious, lip-smacking Rosé.
- Now Angels are the ones stepping in to help support the Kellers through these tough times – in return, you’re getting a rare chance to scoop up this stellar Syrah Rosé for an absolute song.
- Every sip of this mouthwatering Aussie Rosé is more refreshing than the last, with fruity flourishes of strawberry and cherry bringing you wave after wave of pure easy-sipping satisfaction.
- Adam is one of the few Aussie winemakers who could pull off a stunning Rosé blend of Sangiovese and Grenache this bright, bouncy and balanced – and it’s all thanks to your funding, which gave your winemaker the creative freedom he needed every step of the way.
- Twist off the screwcap on this silky-smooth Rosé and treat your friends and family to a splash of supremely refreshing wine that only exists because of you!
- This pale pink Rosé is as complex as it is sippable, with bright, layered flavors of strawberries, juicy ripe cherries and plum, and a refreshing zip that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- Starting with impeccable Pinot Noir harvested straight from their very own estate, the Parishes pressed the fruit quickly after harvesting to give the Rosé its light, salmony hue, then cool-fermented the wine to bring out the crispest flavors possible.
- The Parishes are a world-class father-daughter winemaking team and with your funding behind their combined expertise, they’re able to bring mouthwatering New Zealand stunners like this Rosé to the world for a song!
- Sharon’s Cattoo Rosé brings you a whole bounty of lush, lip-smacking fruit flavors, from citrusy orange peel, to juicy, refreshing watermelon and strawberry, that all glide smoothly together into a long, lavish finish.
- With your support, Sharon took top-grade Grenache from around the Central Coast and crafted you a tastebud-tempting Rosé, all in honor of breast cancer awareness – she even donated her entire fee for making this wine to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- The only thing that would warm Sharon’s heart more than knowing Angels enjoy this Rosé would be knowing it inspired them to join in the fight against breast cancer with their own donations. “Breast cancer continues to affect both women and men around the world,” Sharon says, “and by drinking pink, I hope that we can one day help find a cure.”
- Bright and vibrantly fruity, with zings of citrus and mouth-watering crispness, Ana’s Rosé is the perfect Portuguese refresher for the rest of summer.
- With your support, Ana took the classic varietals of her home country – Tempranillo, Syrah and the official winegrape of Portugal, Touriga Nacional – and coaxed these rich reds into a light, bright, easy-sipping pink you won’t be able to put down.
- Ana’s been your champion of Portuguese-style wines grown in California – now your funding has helped her travel back to her home country and call on her winemaking roots for her first-ever Angel-funded Rosé, directly from Portugal.
This Aglianico Rosé drips with light, lively berry flavors and a zesty minerality. It's a rare varietal here in the states, but the Glaabs know it's amore.
Harvested from Clarksburg's Heringer Vineyard, this Aglianico benefits from the warm days and cool breezes of the Delta, so it's flush with delicacy and brightness.
Purchasing this wine gives Megan & Ryan some extra cushion - and the funding they need to keep focusing on what they love best - winemaking!