- Consider this elegant white wine your tastebuds’ first-class ticket to France – close your eyes and let the medley of ripe fruit flavors carry you off to a sunny afternoon beside the Seine, nibbling from a fancy cheese plate complete with gooey Membrillo and lemon crepes. C'est magnifique!
- Nestled in the heart of France’s legendary Loire Valley, Vouvray’s white wines are beloved for their fruit-driven crispness. Patrice has always wanted to bring wines like this Chenin to a wider audience and with your funding, he’s finally doing it, and using some of the region's very finest grapes.
- Patrice proudly calls this dazzling white wine “a treasure to be treasured.” For helping him make his first-ever Angel-funded Vouvray Chenin Blanc and introduce it to wine drinkers everywhere, you save $21 on a dream-come-true wine from one of France’s best winemakers.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Exuberantly fruity yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- When Angel funding came along, you allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Nicky and Peter Parish may have just perfected light, lively New Zealand Pinot Gris with this lush, vibrant white wine that’s wonderfully fresh and crisp with an ideal balance of tangy, mouth-watering fruit.
- With your support behind them, this father-daughter winemaking team was able to source stunning fruit straight from their favorite grapegrower in the Waipara region to bring you this world-class white wine that’s chock full of zesty character.
- This Parish Pinot Gris is a pure crowd-pleaser that Angels scoop up like lightning each year. Make sure you score a special bottle or two (or three) for yourself while supplies last!
Light, fruity and as crisp as a chomp of green apple – this Riesling is the perfect thirst-quencher.
Your support allowed Justin and Katy to harvest grapes from two different Columbia Valley regions in order to capture vibrant, complex flavors. “Scrumptious. Refreshing. Semi-sweet with a mild citrus finish. This is what an off-dry Washington Riesling is all about!” Justin says.
Your refreshing Riesling makes the perfect match spicy noodles and sauces. Katy insists – "It goes great with a spicy curry!"
- Get ready for a crisp, cool Chardonnay that’s bursting with full, fruity flavors like apple, pear and even a dash of citrus and tropical fruits. With silky smoothness for days and a long, clean, fresh finish, this is one summery white wine you won’t want to put down.
- With your help, Tom could source perfectly ripened fruit from a cool pocket of vineyards near the Sacramento River Delta, where the grapes can ripen nice and slowly to bring out the most delicate, complex flavors possible.
- Pair a glass of this cool, craveable Chard (just make sure it’s not too chilled) with a hefty charcuterie spread and a few of your favorite people and bask in those delicious, happy moments.
- Take one sip of Jacqueline’s heavenly Sauvignon Blanc and be serenaded by a whole harmony of bright, fresh fruit flavors from luscious, ripe peach to juicy melon. Summer sipping never tasted so good!
- With support from Angels, Jacqueline had her pick of prestige Sauv Blanc to bring you this crisp, stellar white from some of the highest-quality corners of California.
- This wine is ready to enjoy on arrival, Jacqueline says, paired of course with a sunny afternoon, a cheese or two and even a delectable spring salad.
- Sam’s rich and silky Australian white wine is steeped in bright, fresh, fruity flavors of ripe peach and apricot, backed by a delectable touch of citrusy orange blossom.
- With your support behind him, Sam sourced pristine grapes from a famous estate where the growers keep yields low, giving the fruit its big, bold, concentrated flavors. “I'm actually gobsmacked that we get access to this terrific fruit!” Sam says.
- This delicate sipper is made to be enjoyed on arrival, but Sam says you can also stash a few bottles away and open them over the next year or two to taste how the flavors gracefully evolve.
This crisp white wine is a smooth and easy-sipping South African refresher swimming in refined tropical flavors of juicy guava with a silky smoothness that goes down almost too easily.
Chenin Blanc is easily South Africa’s most famous grape, and thanks to your funding, Stephen and his son Jamie were able to source exquisite hand-picked fruit to bring you this stunning example of their homeland’s most-loved white wine.
This Angel-favorite Chenin is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
- This wine is vibrant with a capital V, packed with juicy nectarines and a bucket of limes– Ben didn't play up this Chard with big slabs of buttery flavor because he wanted his old-vine fruit to jump out of the glass.
- Thanks to Angels, his family makes Chardonnay off their own vineyard – and they're wrapped (that's New Zealand speak for very very excited!)
- Ben could only make so much of this wonderful white, and he hopes every bottle makes it into a New World Chardonnay-loving home.
- This crisp, vibrant white wine is a stunning Central Coast blend, featuring luscious Verdelho from Paso Robles, silky Viognier from Santa Barbara and a touch of light, juicy Pinot Grigio from Paso and Monterey.
- With your support behind her each step of the way, Sharon traveled to each of these corners of Central Coast wine country to bring you just the right mix of delectable fruit for this Catatonic White.
- Chill a bottle for Sunday brunch and serve alongside lox and bagels slathered in fresh cream. It's the purr-fect combo!