- This fresh, elegant French white is loaded with refined bright fruit flavors and a citrusy crispness that’ll keep you refreshed even on the hottest summer day.
- Your support helps Patrice source some of France’s most prized Sauvignon Blanc from the famed Pouilly-Fumé region of the Loire Valley. In return, he’s pleased to bring you this mouthwatering white for an absolute song.
- With a 91% lifetime rating and Patrice’s three generations of winemaking expertise behind it, this is one fresh French white wine you don’t want to miss.
- This GOLD-winning, Angel-favorite French white brings you refreshing crispness and light, bright fruit flavors like honey dew melon with every sip, layered over a silky-smooth finish you won’t be forgetting any time soon.
- With your help, Patrice could source 100% of this wine from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
- For one of the best French white wines out there, look no further than this stunning sipper from the one and only Patrice. He’s bringing back the latest vintage of this Angel-funded smash hit for an absolute song!
- Richard’s acclaimed Chenin flows with fruity flavors of crisp melon, citrusy key lime, tropical passionfruit and mango. This easy-going white wine is a summertime staple if there ever was one.
- Your funding gives Richard first pick from grapes grown by a fourth-generation farming family in Clarksburg, California – it’s the cool-climate cousin of Lodi, with the perfect conditions for growing high-end Chenin.
- “Chenin Blanc is so pure and light with delicious fruit flavors and aromas,” Richard says. “It’s great on a hot day by the pool and is terrific with a wide variety of foods.”
Swanky, elegant, refreshing... this is a hotsy-totsy white with a beat so crisp, it'll make you tap your toes, wave your fur and ask Jimmy to walk the bass line.
...But to be clear, Zibibbo Catarratto isn't a jazz tune – it's one of the most ancient (and delicious) white grapes grown in the volcanic hills of Sicily. With its enticing citrus flavors and light refreshing pop, it will put some pep in your step.
It's rare in the US, sure – outside of Italy, most wine drinkers will never taste it. Now you have the chance! Stefano's thrilled for you – give it a sip, and let those tastebuds hum a melody.
This crisp white wine is a smooth and easy-sipping South African refresher swimming in refined tropical flavors of juicy guava with a silky smoothness that goes down almost too easily.
Chenin Blanc is easily South Africa’s most famous grape, and thanks to your funding, Stephen and his son Jamie were able to source exquisite fruit to bring you this stunning example of their homeland’s most-loved white wine.
This Angel-favorite Chenin is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
- Ripe tropical fruit flavors lead the way in this rich, juicy Viognier, followed by a long, lush finish with just a touch of tangy citrus to leave your tastebuds tingling.
- Your funding helped Stephen track down prime Viognier growing in a single vineyard deep in the heart of California Gold Country, where this white grape produces wines jam-packed with fresh fruit flavor... just what you expect from a good Viognier!
- Watch a fresh feast of grilled oysters jump to life when this Viognier joins the party. Chill it down, pour a few glasses around for your friends, then sip the afternoon away.
- This Chardonnay is a light, refreshing white with bright fruit flavors and a tangy touch of citrus that wrap up in a crisp, thirst-quenching finish.
- With your funding, award-winning Angel-turned-winemaker Tom Shula crafted this lively white to spotlight the easy-drinking side of Chardonnay, with just a touch of toasty oak to balance its fresh fruity character.
- Chardonnay has consistently been one of Tom’s most popular wines with Angels – now’s your chance to try his latest vintage of this crisp crowd-favorite for just $9.99.
- This refreshing GOLD-winning white is overflowing with juicy, citrusy flavors. It’s easy to see why this Chenin Blanc is the most popular Angels have ever funded!
- With your support, Alex harvests the lion’s share of this Chenin from revered older vines in Clarksburg, where cool Sacramento Delta breezes mellow out the hot days, giving the grapes delicate, complex flavors that unfold in your glass.
- With back-to-back 90+ ratings, gold medals and Best in Class trophies, Alex's Chenin Blanc is a truly celebrated wine. She says this vintage may be the best one yet! Scoop up a bottle and taste for yourself.
- This full-bodied Sauvignon Blanc is a ripe, refined must-try, with a perfect balance of tropical fruit flavors, rich texture and a thirst-quenching finish. It’s a passion project of Franc’s that’s been years in the making – now it’s finally here!
- Your funding helped Franc harvest this world-class Sauv Blanc from the stunning Brda region of Slovenia, just across the border from northeastern Italy.
- Franc’s family has made wines in Slovenia for generations, and now for the first time he’s able to share the country’s classic white wines with wine drinks everywhere, starting with this refined Sauv Blanc – yours with a $14 Angel savings!
- Bright and crisp, with vibrant fruit flavors of ripe green apple, pear and juicy white peach, this Chardonnay is all about easy-sipping freshness minus the buttery flavor of your average California Chardonnay.
- Nicholas and Marshall used Angel funding to select top-grade Chardonnay from their choice of Santa Barbara vineyards to bring you one of the most refreshing whites on California's Central Coast.
- The Brothers Miller have made the perfect summery white for sipping with a meal of fresh seafood, preferably on a sunny deck surrounded by friends – get yours while supplies last!