All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- This rich, juicy red captures the character of this famous French valley, packed with bright red fruit flavors and wrapped up with a touch of toasty oak spice. There’s no place like Rhône!
- Your funding helped Ben craft this Angel-exclusive blend of Syrah and Grenache from his choice of Rhône Valley vineyards, where these two iconic red varieties grow best.
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for an additional 8 months in oak barrels. Now it’s yours to savor!
- This delicate red is an anytime staple. It’s flush with dark berry flavors, silky-smooth and has that signature fruit-driven character of Ribbon Ridge.
- As Oregon’s smallest winegrowing region nestled in Willamette Valley, Ribbon Ridge produces the teensiest amount of the state’s Pinot. Thanks to your funding, Chris can harvest pristine grapes from the area’s most exclusive vineyards!
- Anywhere else, an Oregon Pinot this top-shelf would go for over $60 a bottle, but Angels get it for a song – grab a few bottles while it lasts!
- This bold, juicy Shiraz is a Down Under powerhouse, dripping with ripe red and black fruit flavors and a hint of warming spice.
- With Angel support, Jen harvested first-rate Shiraz from her choice of vineyards spread across her home region of Victoria, blended together for a mouthwatering red you won’t be able to put down.
- Jen’s got the magic touch when it comes to Shiraz – her rocking red is one of her most popular Angel-funded wines with a lifetime 90+ rating. Now’s your chance to scoop up the latest vintage!
- This Syrah is juicy and ripe, full of rich flavors like cherries, plums and wild, brambly blackberries.
- Sharon harvested this champion Syrah from her home base in the heart of Paso Robles – a region famous for its radiant afternoon sun and cooling coastal winds that make for ripe, full-bodied reds.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon's brought this trophy Syrah back for yet another stunning vintage – get yours while it lasts!
- This Aussie red is fresh and fruity – bursting with bright cherry and raspberry flavors – plus a velvety-smooth finish from 8 months of oak aging.
- Your support gave Jen the access she needed to high-end Cabernet and Shiraz from carefully chosen vineyards in southern Australia – so she could bring you this outstanding red that’s as ripe and delectable as possible.
- When you fund a winemaker as talented and adventurous as Jen – with a knack for taking classic Aussie blends to the next level – everyone wins! “My Rebel Red is an absolute steal,” Jen says, “and a bloody beautiful wine to boot!”
- This decadent Zinfandel is steeped in ripe dark berry flavors, with a backbone of toasty barrel-aged spices and a luxurious, long-lasting finish.
- Evangelos selected high-quality Zinfandel for this wine from an 85-year-old vineyard thriving in Lodi’s rich, sandy loam soils and producing tiny grapes loaded with complex, concentrated flavors that burst through with each sip.
- To top it off, Evangelos elevated the unique rich character of this classic Lodi Zinfandel with a special regimen of fermenting in concrete tanks and a full 18 months of aging in American oak barrels. Now it’s all yours to savor!
- This velvety Pinot Noir is Scott’s tribute to one of Sonoma’s hallmark wines. This is Pinot Noir made in his signature powerful, rich style – every sip is dy-no-mite.
- With your support, Scott got his pick from top-tier vineyards in Carneros and Russian River Valley – two of Sonoma’s most coveted regions for primo Pinot. He carefully blended each block then aged it 8 months in French oak to bring you Pinot perfection.
- Scott’s Pinot was made to be enjoyed over a feast with friends and family. That is, if you can bear to share it.
- This bright Pinot bursts with bright flavors like ripe, juicy cranberry and plum that linger sip after sip.
- With your support, Derek harvested pristine grapes from the heart of Anderson Valley, where Pinot ripens evenly and steadily thanks to warm, sunny days and cool nights.
- Pinots like this easily start at $40 or more a bottle, but for empowering Derek to work with some of the best Pinot along the Pacific, you get this regional specialty with an exclusive Angel savings!
This powerhouse red is flush with luscious dark fruit flavors like a juicy bite of ripe plum, with a hint of warming spice and an elegant, long-lasting finish – easy drinking is an understatement!
Angel funding helped Stefano make wines he could only dream about before. With that freedom, Stefano blended intense Nero d’Avola, Sicily’s famous traditional red grape, with pristine Syrah to bring you this one-of-a-kind wine.
Stefano says, impeccable wines like this from Sicily “are powerful and warm just like the people here.” Grab a few bottles and warm up with this Italian specialty!
- Fresh and juicy, this blend of Cabernet, Cabernet Franc, Carménère and Syrah jumps right out the glass. It's a lively one!
- This red shows off the fun side of Millahue – a microregion in the heart of Cachapoal Valley, where Cristián is proud to call himself a winemaking pioneer.
- Treating this wine to 15 months in French Oak really mellowed it out, making it super easy and enjoyable to pair with dinner – like a glistening grilled sirloin with creamy cheddar potatoes.