- This vibrant Pinot Noir is a juicy, fruit-forward easy-sipper, complete with ripe cherry flavors, a backbone of toasty oak and a luxuriously smooth finish.
- With the help of your funding, Rick harvested this plush Pinot from his choice of breezy oceanside vineyards throughout the sunny hills above Santa Barbara and aged the wine in premium oak barrels for an extra lavish texture.
- This is a complex, acclaimed Pinot (it’s won all kinds of medals for past vintages!) – so silky and smooth, it'll wrap you up like a warm winter sweater. If you're hankering for the perfect holiday wine, you've found it!
- This big and bold red is loaded with rich, plummy flavors that’ll make you swoon.
- Karen harvested this Petite Sirah in Clarksburg, a Cali region where high heat and cool fog make for very concentrated and rich flavors. What makes it “Reserve?” A nice long rest in French Oak. That adds a melt-in-your-mouth touch!
- Petite Sirah just screams for a big fat burger or a juicy rack of ribs. Make sure to give the wine a nice, long breather beforehand to really let the flavors open up.
- This rich, juicy red blend captures the generous character of this famous French valley, packed with tart red fruits and wrapped up with a touch of toasty oak spice. There’s no place like Rhone!
- Your funding helped Ben craft this Angel-exclusive Rhone blend using Syrah and Grenache from his choice of Rhone Valley vineyards, where these two iconic red varieties grow best.
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for an additional 8 months in oak barrels. Now it’s yours to savor!
- Powerfully bold and dripping with juicy, brooding dark fruit, Stephen’s Shiraz is a rich, mouthwatering red with velvety smoothness for days.
- Stephen’s beloved Lodi region is a bit off the beaten path, but a little exploring and you can easily come across sensational, world-class reds like this sultry Shiraz for an absolute steal.
- Open this luscious red and let it breathe for a few minutes while you set out a cheese board and patio chairs. Then all that’s left is to sip, relax, repeat.
Your luscious, rich red is back! And it's flowing with soft, juicy fruit flavors like bold cherries with enough spice to add a little pep to your step.
Your 30-year wine expert knows just how to make you the perfect Pinot. "This is a classic Pinot that doesn't need other varietals blended into it for intensity," he says. "It's got a silky textural feel with a nice, long finish."
A bottle with this much finesse should sell for double... but when you fund winemakers directly, it's a whole 'nother story! Grab a bottle that you helped create!
- This Merlot puts red berries and cherries centerstage. It's a vibrant, pleasurable red from five Victoria vineyards... including one of the Pfeiffer family's own!
- To top it off, Jen aged portions of her Merlot in French Oak barrels to round out its texture and flavor, while keeping the fresh fruit intact.
- Quality Merlot like this for $10.99? That's a wheel of a deal – and a special thank you from Jen to Angels, for helping bring world-class Australian reds to wine drinkers everywhere.
- Antonio’s Tempranillo is a fruit-forward red Spanish classic loaded with dark fruit flavors from blackberry to plum and crafted using 100-year-old techniques passed down to him through generations of family winemaking.
- This Tempranillo has a triumphant story behind it. When lightning struck and destroyed his winery, Angel funding helped Antonio rebuild – and he’s been able to make this bold Tempranillo every year since!
- Pour a glass of this stunning Tempranillo alongside a decked out cheese plate or a shared plate of tapas and sit back while your tastebuds tingle with joy.
- This Zin packs a powerful punch of robust dark berry flavors, a melt-in-your-mouth smoothness and a deep, lavish finish.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon could harvest fruit from her choice of Paso Robles vineyards and age your wine a full 9 months in expensive French oak barrels for a generous extra touch of richness.
- By investing in Sharon, you get the expertise and precision that only comes from crafting thousands of wines over the years – in return you get wines like this Zinfandel designed specifically to your tastes.
- This juicy, fruit-driven Cabernet Franc is a refined red drenched in bold dark fruit flavors, a long, lip-smacking finish and an average 91% rating over 8 vintages.
- With the help of Angel funding, Jaqueline was able to source pristine Cabernet Franc from the heart of Lodi and hand-select the best lots, blending them together to deliver this velvety, lush red for yet another show-stopping vintage.
- With so many luscious, juicy, fruity flavors going on, you can’t go wrong with Jacqueline’s favorite Cab Franc pairing. She insists: “PIZZA!”
Overflowing with sultry fruit matched with a hint of rich mocha, it’s easy to taste why this deep red is loved deeply by Angels receiving consecutive 90+ ratings.
With Angels on his side, and a mental treasure map of the very best Lodi vineyards for Malbec, it’s no wonder Evangelos captivates thousands of Angels with every vintage.
Evangelos suggests pairing this mouthwatering Malbec with Greek classics like home-made eggplant moussaka or juicy chicken cacciatore. Give it a little time to breathe after popping the cork out, then you’re good as gold!