- Powerfully fruity and seriously silky all at once, Macario's Cab is a world-class dive into rich velvety fruit, with a lush, powerful punch of Cabernet, Tempranillo and even a little Petite Sirah. Yum!
- Macario's specialty niche is working with high-end Spanish grapes in California soil. Fittingly, “Sin Frontreras” means “without borders” and thanks to you, Marcario was able to make this dream blend of two wine worlds a rich, refined reality!
- This wine is all about balance and elegance. It's enough of a plush powerhouse to stand up to flashy Napa Cabs but also elegant enough to be enjoyed any old night of the week. Treat yourself to a bottle and see for yourself!
This rich, sumptuous Malbec is practically swimming in refined, luscious dark berry flavors and exquisite silky-smoothness from a little aging in French oak barrels.
With your support behind her, Karen got her hands on the ripest grapes with ultra-concentrated flavors from a single premium Malbec vineyard in the heart of Lodi – and turned that fabulous fruit into a truly decadent red, just for you.
It's the kind of wine that shows exactly why Karen is your Winemaker of the Year! Pour yourself a glass and celebrate having one of the best winemakers in the world working for you.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This refined Zinfandel is a luscious, mouth-filling red steeped in layers of ripe, dark berry flavors, with a backbone of toasty barrel-aged spices and a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Evangelos selected high-quality Zinfandel for this wine from an 85-year-old vineyard thriving in Lodi’s rich, sandy loam soils and producing tiny grapes loaded with complex, concentrated flavors that burst through with each sip.
- To top it off, Evangelos elevated the unique rich character of this classic Lodi Zinfandel with a special regimen of fermenting in concrete tanks and a full 18 months of aging in American oak barrels. Now it’s all yours to savor!
- This juicy, easy-drinking Merlot is full of refined dark fruit flavors, from ripe blueberry to plump blackberry right from the bramble bush, backed by a silky finish that’s made this red an Angel favorite for 5 vintages and counting.
- Thanks to your support, Winemaker of the Year Karen Birmingham could harvest premium Merlot straight from Clarksburg, where she’s got connections to the region’s top grapegrowers and their vineyards.
- For the perfect touch of elegance on any weeknight, look no further. As Karen says, “It’s a great wine to drink when relaxing after work, hanging out with friends, while making dinner, with dinner, and one last glass after dinner!”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Jen’s rich, ripe Rebel Cabernet Sauvignon is a Down Under classic, layered with decadent dark fruity flavors and a sleek, elegant texture from 9 months of barrel aging in French and American oak.
- Thanks to your support, Jen could harvest her choice of top-quality grapes from five premium vineyards in South Australia's Victoria region to bring her crowd-favorite Rebel Cabernet back for a whopping 9th vintage!
- Jen declares, “Starting off with great fruit is the first step in making a great wine!” You helped her snag some of the finest fruit Down Under, now the wine is all yours to enjoy. Grab a bottle and taste this unforgettable Cab that’s all thanks to YOU!
- Sultry Zin, bold Petite Sirah and powerful, robust Cab pack this delectably rich, juicy red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices, making it a soul-warming sipper you won’t want to put down.
- David’s masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at such a bargain price. You're giving this legendary winemaker the free reign to make the most delicious wine possible with the very best deal, so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a satin-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to dinner table wine for any night of the week.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Sorry, this wine is available exclusively to the Angels who helped make it happen. To find out more about becoming an Angel, click here.
- This juicy red is exactly why Angels picked Karen as their 5th Annual Winemaker of the Year. It's robust, rich and chock full of unforgettably bright berry and dark fruit flavors so refined you’ll be thinking about every sip for days to come.
- With Angel-funded access to the top fruit in all of Lodi, Karen’s got the golden ticket to making you the most ravishing Zin you’ve ever tasted.
- Thanks to your support, Karen was able to groom this wine into sultry, savory perfection with over two years of special care and attention in the winery. The only step left is for you to pop a bottle and enjoy!
- This red blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Petit Verdot is packed with ripe, dark fruit flavors from black cherry to plum, all rounded off by a touch of light spice.
- Your funding helped D.H. source this trio of classic French varieties and blend them together with his one-of-a-kind California flair.
- D.H. is a master of hunting down what he considers to be the most delectable wines of each vintage, polishing them with his expert touch in the winery, then bringing them to you for an incredible deal, like this easy-sipping red for only $8.99!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This vibrant red brings you a refined set of deep dark fruit flavors, like black cherry and plum, backed by a touch of spice, a mouth-filling texture and a long-lasting finish.
- Though rare in the U.S., classic Italian varieties like Montepulciano grow like a charm in the warm, sunny climate of Lodi wine country. With the help of your funding, legendary Lodi winemaker David Akiyoshi was able to harvest a tiny bit of this grape from the heart of Lodi – and bring it exclusively to you!
- Montepulciano is one of the Italian varieties that make up David’s Angel-favorite, Best-of-Class-winning La Strada red blend. He’s dreamed of showing off how well this traditional Italian red can shine all on its own – now his first vintage of Montepulciano is finally here!
- Lush and mouth-filling, with juicy dark berry flavors, this easy-drinking red is a blend of 6 varieties lovingly woven together with Winemaker of the Year Karen Birmingham’s expert touch.
- With the help of your funding, Karen crafted this vibrant red starting with a base of Petit Verdot for a ripe, bold backbone of dark fruit, then carefully blended in Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, with just a touch of Alicante Bouschet and Teroldego for just the right depth and complexity.
- Karen makes wines that are meant to bring people together, and this inviting red blend pairs best with company. Have a bottle on hand for family dinner or down time with a friend or two on the porch and you can’t go wrong!