- This vibrant Pinot Noir is a juicy, fruit-forward easy-sipper, complete with ripe cherry flavors, a backbone of toasty oak and a luxuriously smooth finish.
- With the help of your funding, Rick harvested this plush Pinot from his choice of breezy oceanside vineyards throughout the sunny hills above Santa Barbara and aged the wine in premium oak barrels for an extra lavish texture.
- This is a complex, acclaimed Pinot (it’s won all kinds of medals for past vintages!) – so silky and smooth, it'll wrap you up like a warm winter sweater. If you're hankering for the perfect holiday wine, you've found it!
Overflowing with sultry fruit matched with a hint of rich mocha, it’s easy to taste why this deep red is loved deeply by Angels receiving consecutive 90+ ratings.
With Angels on his side, and a mental treasure map of the very best Lodi vineyards for Malbec, it’s no wonder Evangelos captivates thousands of Angels with every vintage.
Evangelos suggests pairing this mouthwatering Malbec with Greek classics like home-made eggplant moussaka or juicy chicken cacciatore. Give it a little time to breathe after popping the cork out, then you’re good as gold!
- Sultry Zin, bold Petite Sirah and powerful, robust Cab pack this delectably rich, juicy red full of dark fruits and warm, toasted spices, making it a soul-warming sipper you won’t want to put down.
- David’s masterful blending is why you get this sumptuous wine at such a bargain price. You're giving this legendary winemaker the free reign to make the most delicious wine possible with the very best deal, so you get the most bang for your buck!
- If you like bold, dry red wine with a satin-smooth finish, this could easily become your go-to dinner table wine for any night of the week.
- This juicy, elegant Pinot Noir is a rush of ripe red berry flavors that glide across your tongue with silky smoothness, capped off by a big, toasty finish.
- Your support gave Sharon first dibs on exquisite Pinot Noir harvested from lush Edna Valley and Santa Barbara vineyards, which she masterfully blended and aged for 9 months in French oak barrels for an extra touch of finesse.
- Thanks to you, Sharon’s Cattoo Pinot is the cat’s meow! Her only ask: for a Pinot this layered and complex, make sure you give it about an hour to breathe before diving in, so you get every decadent nuance of flavor.
- This juicy, fruit-driven Cabernet Franc is a refined red drenched in bold dark fruit flavors, a long, lip-smacking finish and an average 91% rating over 8 vintages.
- With the help of Angel funding, Jaqueline was able to source pristine Cabernet Franc from the heart of Lodi and hand-select the best lots, blending them together to deliver this velvety, lush red for yet another show-stopping vintage.
- With so many luscious, juicy, fruity flavors going on, you can’t go wrong with Jacqueline’s favorite Cab Franc pairing. She insists: “PIZZA!”
- This decadent red blend is what happens when powerful, elegant Cabernet meets bold, juicy Tempranillo, complete with a burst of refined dark fruit flavors and a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Washington Tempranillo is a rare find, but when Dave found a small patch of it in the Walla Walla Valley, your funding helped him mix it with prized Columbia Valley Cabernet for a truly ingenious red overflowing with bold flavor.
- Dave's artful blending brought out the best of these two reds – and before we knew it, his first vintage won Gold at the Decanter World Wine Awards! Now’s your chance to try the triumphant return vintage for just $12.99!
- This classic Cabernet is decked out with luscious dark fruit flavors, like ripe blackberries and cherries, that glide on a rich, mouth-filling texture leading into a long, luxurious finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi growing high-end Cabernet to craft this decadent, powerfully fruity crowd-favorite red just for you!
- This generously rich Cabernet is a bona fide Naked classic, with 7 vintages so far and a lifetime rating of 94% from 45,000 Angels. With an unbeatable exclusive price of just $9.99, this is what being an Angel is all about!
- This Pinot Noir is a delicate, fruit-driven delight full of bright red fruit flavors like ripe, juicy cranberry, that last and last through the long, lavish finish.
- With your support behind him, Derek sourced pristine hand-picked grapes from a single vineyard deep in the heart of Anderson Valley, where Pinot ripens evenly and steadily thanks to warm, sunny days and cool nights.
- Wines from this caliber of vineyard easily start at $40 a bottle, but for empowering Derek to work with some of the best Pinot in Wine Country, you get this regional specialty with an exclusive $13 Angel savings!
- This powerhouse Reserve is iconic Sonoma Zinfandel at its finest, with rich, decadent black fruit flavors, from plush blackberry to ripe cherry, woven with a kick of spice from aging in American, French and Hungarian oak barrels.
- To craft this luxury Zinfandel, Angels gave Derek access to the family-owned, organically farmed Unti Vineyard in the heart of Sonoma’s coveted Dry Creek Valley. For top-shelf Sonoma Zinfandel, look no further!
- Derek makes this decadent single-vineyard Zinfandel exclusively for you, and for supporting him from start to finish, you get it for an unbeatable $22 savings!
- This velvety Cabernet is bursting with a full set of refined, rich dark fruit flavors, all rounded off with an easy-sipping, velvety texture and a finish that lasts oh-so luxuriously long.
- With Angel’s backing her each step of the way, Sharon was able to source pristine Cabernet from a handful of top-notch vineyards in her beloved Paso Robles and beyond, then aged the wine for 9 months in French oak barrels to bring you an easy-drinking red for any night of the week.
- Chase this luscious Cab with a juicy cheeseburger – it's the perfect combo of saucy and rich flavors, toasted oaky spice and a punch of ripe fruit!