- This fine French white is a seriously elegant refresher, with refined fruit flavors like peach and pear, balanced by a zippy streak of citrus and a clean, crisp finish.
- This world-class white comes from the east end of Loire Valley, where some of the best Sauvignon Blanc in the world grows. Your funding gives Patrice the golden ticket to his choice of fruit from this high-end corner of France.
- This elegant white plus a few oysters is a match made in heaven, but nothing pairs better with a serious Sancerre than goat cheese straight from the Loire Valley, if you can get your hands on some.
- Patrice’s acclaimed Chenin Blanc is a harmony of fresh fruit flavors, with a delicate layer of soft citrus and rich texture that lead into a clean, crisp finish.
- Made in the heart of France’s legendary Loire Valley, Vouvray is the gold standard of Chenin Blanc not just for France, but the world. Now thanks to your funding, Patrice can share this Chenin with a wider audience and introduce wine drinkers everywhere to the wonders of Vouvray.
- For helping Patrice create this epic follow-up to last year’s 93%-rated Chenin Blanc, you save $22 on this classic white wine from one of France’s best winemakers.
- This vibrant sparkling Brut brings you bright fresh fruit flavors, like pear and juicy apple, on wave after wave of oh-so-fine bubbles that wind down into a luxuriously long, refreshing finish.
- Your funding gave Penelope her choice of grapes grown throughout California’s North Coast - the kind of fruit that goes into the best wines from California’s top sparkling wine houses, many of which she's made before.
- Penelope used the “traditional” Champagne method in the making of this Brut, letting a second fermentation take place in the bottle to give your wine a decadent layer of bubbles that'll dance across your tongue.
This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
A top-shelf Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50, but it’s yours for $25.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- This fresh, elegant French white is loaded with refined bright fruit flavors and a citrusy crispness that’ll keep you refreshed even on the hottest summer day.
- Your support helps Patrice source some of France’s most prized Sauvignon Blanc from the famed Pouilly-Fumé region of the Loire Valley. In return, he’s pleased to bring you this mouthwatering white for an absolute song.
- With a 91% lifetime rating and Patrice’s three generations of winemaking expertise behind it, this is one fresh French white wine you don’t want to miss.
- This vibrant Cabernet is loaded with rich, refined layers of dark fruit flavors, masterfully woven together by Napa legend Matt Parish from his favorite vineyards in three distinct California regions.
- With your funding, Matt started with Cabernet from Napa vineyards to give this red the powerful fruit flavors he loves. Then he blended in Cab from Sonoma and El Dorado County for a smooth texture and extra complexity.
- With flavors this bold and powerful, just make sure you let this limited-edition classic Cab breathe for about half an hour after pouring. Matt says a hearty meat ragu is the perfect dish to whip up while you wait!
- This classically crisp Chardonnay is one layer of bright, vibrant fruit flavor after another, from ripe apple to pear, with a buzz of lemony citrus humming over a lush, creamy texture that leads into a long-lasting finish.
- According to Scott, Chardonnay is an Oregon wine in short supply, but thanks to your support, he’s able to secure the best of this limited fruit from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it to refined, refreshing perfection.
- Scott made this Chardonnay with the famously crisp, light style of French Chablis in mind – meaning it goes beautifully with all kinds of pairings! As Scott says, “This is a wine that shines on the dinner table and is meant to be enjoyed with friends and food.”
- Scott’s powerhouse Cabernet is flush with ripe dark fruit flavors, a lavish touch of oaky spice and a plush, mouth-filling texture that leads into a generous, velvety finish.
- With your support giving Scott the winemaking freedom to craft this Cabernet with his trademark full-power style, it’s no wonder it’s taken home a 90+ rating for six straight vintages and earned Scott several gold medals and counting.
- This is ultra-fine Cab from your go-to expert for stunning Sonoma wines bursting with full-throttle flavors. Grab a bottle before Scott’s thirsty Angel following scoops it all up – blink and you could miss it!
- Daryl’s Dry Creek Zinfandel is a bold, deeply complex take on classic Sonoma Zinfandel, from the region’s most coveted region for high-end Zin. With decadent dark fruit flavors this lush and powerful, it’s no surprise every vintage Daryl's ever made of this red has scored a 90+ rating.
- Daryl’s on his seventh vintage of this crowd-favorite Dry Creek Zin, and with Angel support, he was able to source from 5 prestige vineyards growing some of top-grade Zinfandel and barrel-age it for an extra lavish layer of complexity and elegance.
- Don’t be fooled into thinking Daryl’s Zin is only for fancy occasions. This intensely fruity red goes incredibly well with a spicy, pepperoni loaded pizza, as well as sticky, slow-cooked ribs – no cutlery necessary.
Derek Rohlffs and Ken Deis teamed up to craft this ripe and intense powerhouse with a silky smooth finish — it’s no wonder it’s become a 90+ rated, award-winning Naked classic.
Your superstar Sonoma winemakers took home a coveted Platinum medal at the Decanter World Wine Awards for their 2019 Crowdpleazin Zinfandel — a lifetime achievement in the wine world – and you helped them realize it.
- This is the follow-up vintage – but it’s also the last they’ll ever make together. So hurry and grab a bottle before it’s fin for this Zin!