- Chardonnay fans – buckle up! Irene’s made you a real treat... full of juicy tropical flavors like bananas, papaya and a splash of citrus.
Irene hand-harvests from riverside vineyards in the Curico Valley on the slopes of the Andes foothills - the cold mountain air keeps her Chardonnay crisp and perfectly ripe.
This is a bombshell Chardonnay for less than $10, incredible value that's only possible because of Angel funding and Irene's amazing talent.
- Talk about a mouthwatering wine! You can practically feel the ripe, peachy aromas hit your nose before making way to flavors like zesty citrus and tropical fruits.
- With your backing, Mauricio went to the Uco Valley to harvest a combo of zippy Sauvignon Blanc, aromatic Torrontés and a touch of Chardonnay for the perfect trifecta of flavor.
- From taco night to Thai takeout to simply enjoying it on its own... this easy-drinking, easy-on-your-pocket white is a must.
- Irene Paiva is one of Chile's most reputable female winemakers – and YOUR Angel-funded rockstar. She's famous for working magic on a number of best selling Chilean wines such as Caliterra, San Pedro and Sena... and now she works exclusively for you.
- Your funding gave Irene the chance to harvest Cab from Chile's Central Valley - it's a Mediterranean climate that lets grapes like Cab ripen perfectly, low 'n' slow.
- Irene’s got a special touch and it shows with this decadent red. This is perfect if you're looking for a velvety-smooth, fruit-forward wine that’s great for all kinds of meals.
- Intense, luxurious and complex blend from the most exclusive Right Bank vineyards in Bordeaux – this is what billionaires would drink (if they could get it).
- This incredibly fine Cru is just for you – an elegant Saint Emilion Grand Cru from a stunning Bordeaux vineyard was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and thanks to YOUR funding, your 100-pt winemaker was able to act fast, make a deal – and snatch up every last drop...
- Jonathan's made you an incredibly famous wine - for a truly rare price. Take hold of a bottle before they sell out forever!
- Light and refreshing, this pale pink sipper has a watermelon-like juiciness and a ripe strawberry finish... the perfect thirst-quencher.
- Stephen bottled up this lightly sweet Rosé from a single-estate vineyard in Lodi – an ideal region for bright and fruity Zinfandel.
- Slide a bottle into the fridge for weekight dinner or weekend unwinding alike. Make it special with a crusty baguette and an ooey-gooey wedge of Brie.
- Sexy, luscious Shiraz from one of the world's most famous wine-producing regions.
- What's more, Daryl planted this vineyard right next door to the motherlode of Penfolds' Shiraz vineyards (which go into $800 bottles of wine) so you know it's the perfect place to grow this fruit.
- Good vineyards have low yields and this one is no exception - there were only 2500 bottles produced for the US, so you may want to grab more than one if you like blockbuster Shiraz.
This is an elegant and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc that’s like a bottle full of soft, glittery sunshine – an absolutely divine wine.
Because you support Mauricio, he was able to harvest grapes from a region high up in the Uco Valley on the edge of the Andes, known for intensely-ripe fruit (and ideal for your crisp white).
You’re getting an incredible deal on a Sauvignon Blanc from a top winemaking region. Guzzle it down alongside some roasted chicken seasoned with lemon and rosemary… pure bliss!
- Harvested from 30, 50 - even 100-year-old vines - grown in the heart of Calaveras County. You don't find a lot of these Zins around!
- Stephen says: "This wine has really good color and body, and a nice Calaveras perfume that the old-vines contribute. I think this is the best Calaveras Zin I've made so far Naked Wines."
- Dig a knife into some creamy aged cheese - slather a chunk on top of a warm slice of French bread, and have plenty of this flavor-packed red nearby. Bliss.
- Pure, scintillating Chenin Blanc that'll make it obvious why South Africa has become the world's #1 producer of this zesty grape variety.
- Carmen used her Angel funding to make the quintessential South African Chenin where every sip is like biting into a juicy green apple.
- Imagine a big simmering bowlful of creamy mussels and a rich butter sauce and a glass of this delight between every bite. Yum!
From intensely-ripe flavors like juicy dark fruits and brambly berries to a whoosh of toasty spices, this Oregon red is bound to woo even the most finicky dinner guest – if you decide to share it, that is.
Chris went to the Rogue Valley to harvest your Cab Franc, letting the fruit hang nice and long on the vine for wildly-fruity flavor – then aged the wine 2 years in French oak and another 2 years in bottle for smooth, plummy goodness.
This is an incredible chance to snag a small-batch, pre-aged wine for a quarter of the price (similar wines tend to go for $100 or more!). Pour a glass with a plate of steaming-hot bolognese to take weeknight dinner to the next level.