- Crisp, bright and as dry as they come, Alex and Ryan’s Rosé is like snacking on ripe strawberries and watermelon slices side-by-side with a full bouquet of fresh roses within whiffing distance. Yum!
- With your help, Alex and Ryan were able to source Cinsault and Grenache straight from Provence to make their first-ever Rosé for Angels in the U.S.
- There’s serious hype among Rosé enthusiasts for crisp Provence pinks exactly like this, and your winemakers worked directly with the growers there to cut out any middlemen – bringing this seriously refreshing wine to you for a song!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The Millers’ latest is light and oh-so-sippable Chardonnay with tastes of fresh Granny Smith apple and pear, plus flashes of peach that linger on for a long, bright finish.
Nicholas and Marshall specially fermented and aged your Chardonnay in oak barrels for the classic smoothness of big California Chard, while keeping it deliciously light and easy to sip.
These brothers are Central Coast experts who’ve spent practically their whole lives meticulously tending world-class grapes from this exclusive region for other wineries. Now they’re finally making their very own wines like this Chardonnay for the first time, all thanks to Angels!
Scott made a Napa Valley red and double-aged it in premium French oak and American Whiskey barrels to make his wildest, most rambunctious red YET – with layers of brambly, finger-staining wildberries, toasty vanilla and a WHOOOOSH of spicy heat.
When it comes to wine, Scott’s not afraid to push the limits – and you give him the support to do it! So when this whiskey worshipping winemaker stumbled onto a few whiskey barrels, he was a kid in a candy shop! And had to make this epic blend.
Your winemaker only made a few precious barrels of this special-edition, power-packed, top-shelf red... scoop up your order before it's gone!
Stephen's Petite has heavenly flavors of bold, dark fruits with hints of creaminess – like a steaming-hot berry pie just out of the oven... ahhhh. Can't get any better.
The warm, dry vineyards of Lodi soak up so much sun that grapes are able to develop full, robust flavor – which, thanks to your support, Stephen was able to craft into this juicy red.
Your champion winemaker loves sippin’ on this red alongside savory foods like BBQ ribs or eggplant parmesan. (He picks the eggplant right from his garden! Impressive..most impressive.)
- Benjamin's family has made famous French Chardonnay for centuries. Thanks to you, he's able to keep this tradition alive, and make wine under his own name.
- Made mostly without oak to get the fullest flavors from these special French grapes, Ben says "Angels will be surprised by the fineness and elegance of our Chablis." With its deep, intense aromas and mouthwatering brightness, Ben adds, "Elegance and purity are the true words to describe our Chablis."
- This is true French Chablis– from its gorgeous pale gold color right down to its savory, elegant minerality. Due to recent extreme weather, area wines like this are becoming increasingly more rare– treasure it with a plate of fresh oysters while you can.
- Having worked in the Rhône Valley for years, Ben knows some really top-notch grape growers. He'd always dreamed of making a world-class Côtes du Rhône, and he needed Angels to help to back the project.
- Back in 2011, thousands of Angels voted and crowned him the UK Winemaker of the Year. That prize money (and his expertise) started the phenomenon that is this deep, ripe red!
- Perfumed, silky smooth and dangerously easy to drink – your crowd-pleasing wonder is perfect for drinking right now.
- Ho-boy! This is Oregon Pinot Noir at its finest. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French Oak. Delicious!
- Scott works with dry-farmed hillside vineyards in one of the most diverse and nuanced wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call "the land of 1,000 valleys".
- YOU funded one of the country's leading Pinot Noir experts to make his dream wine - and it's everything you could hope for. Grab a bottle while it lasts!
- Oooh, la la. This is the pinnacle of French elegance – the kind wine drinkers buy when they really are fancy, not to mention flush.
- Lucky for you, Patrice is a well-connected French winemaker that wants to make the world's most expensive Sauv your everyday drink. This is the benchmark for classic, modern French wine... for a stunning price!
- Seriously limited cases are available - and this fruit-rich white is ready for drinking right NOW. If you think too long about buying this, you'll miss out...
- Stephen's top-rated red is back – and it's full of big, juicy flavors like ripe raspberries, blackberries and a nice long finish.
- Gathering seven Calaveras County varietals, Stephen used small-production winemaking techniques and barrel aging to bring you your oh-so-easy-drinking red.
- Your red blend is one of Stephen's favorites to sip with cozy, hearty dishes as the leaves start to fall. "I'm thinking beans, sausages and a rich sauce would make a perfect pairing."
- Real Champagne made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne... and it's FINALLY affordable!!!
- Using the same Champagne connections, prestigious appellation controlee grapes, and state of the art techniques behind those world famous labels, he's produced this gloriously sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. And Angels are the ones that made it happen!