- With mouthfuls of fresh fruity flavors like peach, strawberry and grapefruit, this Rosé is the light and refreshing thirst quencher you want by your side all summer long.
- Matt sourced this Rosé from a family of 4th generation winegrowers in Oakley, California—just down the road from Napa (where he makes your highest-rated Cab!). The growers handpicked the Carignan and Mourvèdre for this Rosé from legacy head-trained vines – some 130 years old!
- “This is the perfect spring and summer wine,” Matt says. “There’s nothing better on a hot day.” With the warmer months fast approaching, now’s the time to stock up!
- Scott’s refreshingly crisp stunner is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund. With a wave of refreshing fruit flavors like vibrant pear and melon, Scott’s Pinot Gris is a lively summer sipper from the Pacific Northwest.
- Thanks to your support, Scott discovered this Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country — bringing together the crispness of Willamette Valley fruit with the complexity of grapes from the South.
- Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
- This rich red blend of Syrah, Grenache and Mourvedre packs a ripe punch of blackberries and blueberries that ride a smooth, juicy texture into a soft, lingering finish.
- With a winemaker as adventurous as Dave, this big, brooding red is anything but your standard Syrah. Sip through to try and spot the extra mmm’s (Merlot and Malbec) that give this red its layers of complexity and elegance.
- Wines this unique wouldn’t exist without the support of Angels like you. Your funding helps Dave make his dream wines, and you get to taste the delicious rewards. GS”Mmm” indeed!
- This Angel favorite is teeming with flavors like zesty citrus and zingy ginger – everything you want in a Sauvignon – délicieux!
- With his connections all over the Loire, Patrice harvests the region’s finest Sauvignon Blanc — and thanks to Angel funding, you get this sumptuous sipper for an absolute steal.
- Break open a crusty French baguette, spread on a dollop of creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping. C’est super!
- With classic Napa flavors like ripe black cherry, chocolate and savory oak spices, this is the silky-smooth, barrel-aged beauty you’ve come to expect from Matt.
- With your funding, Matt harvests Cabernet from top-tier vineyards across Napa – this year, the majority came from highfalutin Rutherford – a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
- Matt knows his way around Cabernet – and he’s bringing his 9th exclusive vintage to you for a song. Get a few bottles of this crowd pleaser without the high Napa price tag.
- David's the king of luxurious whites, and this Sauv Blanc fits the bill – it's rich and lush, toppling with bright flavors like ripe peach and melon.
- He's used to working with expensive fruit from Napa – but with your help, David made his signature ritzy Sauv for a killer price. The trick? Harvesting grapes from up and down the coast of California instead of sticking to one region.
- Dive into a chilled bottle of David’s elegant Sauv while diving into shrimp tacos loaded with fresh, creamy avocado. It’s a tantalizing combo!
- Matt’s delicate Sonoma Rosé is easy-sipping and refined all at once, buzzing with vibrant citrus and berry flavors – everything you want in a sunny day refresher.
- Thanks to your funding, Matt worked with hand-harvested grapes from the cool-climate Carneros region of Sonoma down the road from Napa. Cool fermentation captures the fruity intensity of Pinot Noir in this bright Rosé.
- Matt’s your king of world-class Napa Cab, but he channels that expertise into easy drinking wines, too. When you’re in the mood for a thirst-quenching sipper with an elevated touch, this Rosé of Pinot Noir is just the thing!
- This rich, juicy red blend captures the generous character of this famous French valley, packed with tart red fruits and wrapped up with a touch of toasty oak spice. There’s no place like Rhone!
- Your funding helped Ben craft this Angel-exclusive Rhone blend using Syrah and Grenache from his choice of Rhone Valley vineyards, where these two iconic red varieties grow best.
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for an additional 8 months in oak barrels. Now it’s yours to savor!
It’s easy to see why this Amador Zinfandel is an Angel classic – dark and delicious flavors like blackberry, blueberry and black cherry – capped off by a luscious finish. What’s not to love?
With your support, Stephen makes this Angel favorite red by aging it in specialty small oak barrels and tanks, carefully blending each lot with irresistibly tasty results.
This is the ultimate Zinfandel for kicking back and relaxing. Stephen's easy-drinking, juicy red is perfect for sipping – with or without a charbroiled burger on the side. Win-win.
- Elegant, delicate and made using pure Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, Wayne’s Blanc de Blancs is a bright, crisp and refreshing sparkling wine and an all-out Angel favorite.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers (former head winemaker for Chandon!) — for only $22.99!
- This handcrafted bubbly is an ultra-small production that racks in the awards, including Best of Class in this year's North Coast Wine Challenge. In 2017, it was the darling of the SF Wine Competition, beating out Tattinger as a judges' fave!