- This world-class white wine is classic Chardonnay at its most delectable. With a perfect balance of creamy, oaky smoothness and crisp, mouth-filling tropical fruit flavors, it’s just one layer of decadence after another leading up to a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your support, Daryl was able to harvest this special blend from three different Russian River vineyards. Daryl says, "One vineyard gives me intense, full-bodied, deeply golden fruit. The other two are leaner... with flavors like citrus and apple."
- Daryl added extra polish to this balanced white by aging your world-class white in French Oak. Russian River Valley Chardonnays like this sell for triple the price! But for the Angels who make it all possible? An absolute steal.
- Big, brooding and unabashedly bold, this robust red is a mouthwatering medley of briary dark berry flavors with a luscious burst of fruit and soul-warming smoothness from oak barrel aging.
- Scott’s ROX All Blacks is an all-time Angel favorite with back-to-back 90%+ ratings, and it’s no wonder. This masterful, breathtaking blend of Zinfandel, Syrah, Petite Sirah and Alicante Bouschet is simply unforgettable.
- Thanks to Angel support, Scott’s able to bring this luscious blend back vintage after vintage with impeccable fruit sourced from his choice of vineyards throughout Sonoma wine country. Enjoy this dreamy, top-rated red masterpiece, made just for you.
- This sultry and smooth Black Label red blend is drenched in dark berry and red fruit flavors, with Stephen’s signature rich, long-lasting finish that’s made this red an Angel-favorite every single vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen bring together six stunning red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, and blend them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this luscious red goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes. Personally, he’s partial to a slow-simmered cassoulet with its combination of richly flavored meats and beans that perfectly complement this wine’s layers of juicy flavor.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet that’s filled with luscious dark fruit and plums notes – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon one of the most popular Angel-funded wines of all time.
- With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen was joined by his son Jamie in the winery to create this premium vintage of Angels' favorite South African Cab. Effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- With such elegant, bold and mind-blowing dark berry flavors – not to mention an exquisite velvety smoothness – it’s easy to see why this is one of the most popular Angel-funded Cabs of all time.
- Your funding helped this 3-time Winemaker of the Year pull out all the stops yet again for the 7th vintage of this classic Cab with an impeccable blending of Lodi Cab with first-class fruit from Stephen’s own Calaveras estate.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels have rated every single vintage over 90%.
- This easy-sipping red is loaded with bold and juicy ripe berry flavors, a velvety, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness and a long, savory finish that lasts and lasts.
- “Los Primos is meant to be a soft, easy-drinking fun wine,” Macario says. Your support helped him source ripe red varietals from younger vines for the freshest, most flavor-packed blend possible – now it’s all yours to enjoy!
- This blend's got amazing versatility – and you can't say that about just any red wine. The silky, sumptuous layers make this wine shine with anything... from charcuterie to a big, juicy burger!
- This stunning Aussie red is stacked with one smooth layer after another of rich and sultry dark fruit flavors – all thanks to a medley of ultra-fine grapes from the highest-end regions Down Under.
- With Angel funding, Adam sources his choice of Cab, Shiraz and Malbec from premium sites in South Australia’s world-famous regions of McLaren Vale and the Clare Valley, bringing you a masterful blend that’s the best of all three classic red varieties.
- Adam spared no expense bringing out the fullest, richest flavors possible in this decadent red – he even aged it in expensive French oak for 10 months for an extra splash of elegance. Pop a bottle and treat yourself – you’ve earned it!
- Dave’s Walla Walla Cabernet is a decadent dive into deep, dreamy dark fruit flavors of brambly blackberry and black cherry with a heavenly touch of spice and a luxuriously long finish that never seems to end.
- This Cabernet was one of Dave’s first wines for Angels, and it’s won back-to-back Double Gold medals every year he’s made it. Now this favorite of Angels and critics alike is finally back on the shelves and ready to wow again!
- Big, refined Washington Cabs like this easily go for north of $50, but for supporting Dave every step of the way, he’s bringing you this grandest of Washington wines for a fraction of that. Cheers!
- Sharon's decadent Reserve Zin returns! For the latest vintage of her classic, powerhouse Zin, your funding helped give Sharon access to the premium fruit of her choice. And after a long, cozy nap in oak barrels, this wine is ohhhh-so-impeccably smooth and finally ready to sip.
- The plush parade of refined fruit flavors just won't stop. From boysenberry to juicy plums to baking spices and even a touch of chocolate and a warm, spicy finish – this mouth-filling red has it all.
- If you love rich, ripe fruit, enjoy this Zinfandel early on. It'll mellow with age in an incredibly delicious way too – why not grab a couple bottles for later?
- Matt's rich, refined ‘Tino’ red blend is your golden ticket to the finest flavors of Napa. This top-rated show-stealing red is equal parts elegant and easy-sipper, brought to you for a fraction of Napa prices.
- With your funding there every step of the way, Matt crafted this masterful mix of luscious reds using world-famous Rutherford Cabernet, along with inky Petite Verdot and smooth, easy-sipping Merlot from the heart of the valley.
- You’re helping an industry legend make top-shelf reds like this more accessible than ever before for all the wine lovers out there – that deserves a cheers and a half!