- Matt's rich, refined ‘Tino’ red blend is your golden ticket to the finest flavors of Napa. This top-rated show-stealing red is equal parts elegant and easy-sipper, brought to you for a fraction of Napa prices.
- With your funding there every step of the way, Matt crafted this masterful mix of luscious reds using world-famous Rutherford Cabernet, along with inky Petite Verdot and smooth, easy-sipping Merlot from the heart of the valley.
- You’re helping an industry legend make top-shelf reds like this more accessible than ever before for all the wine lovers out there – that deserves a cheers and a half!
- Consider this elegant white wine your tastebuds’ first-class ticket to France – close your eyes and let the medley of ripe fruit flavors carry you off to a sunny afternoon beside the Seine, nibbling from a fancy cheese plate complete with gooey Membrillo and lemon crepes. C'est magnifique!
- Nestled in the heart of France’s legendary Loire Valley, Vouvray’s white wines are beloved for their fruit-driven crispness. Patrice has always wanted to bring wines like this Chenin to a wider audience and with your funding, he’s finally doing it, and using some of the region's very finest grapes.
- Patrice proudly calls this dazzling white wine “a treasure to be treasured.” For helping him make his first-ever Angel-funded Vouvray Chenin Blanc and introduce it to wine drinkers everywhere, you save $21 on a dream-come-true wine from one of France’s best winemakers.
- Looking for that special bottle of world-class, cool-climate Pinot Noir from a legendary Oregon winemaker? Scott has just the thing! This Willamette Valley Pinot is an elegant Angel-favorite, dripping with decadent layers of raspberry and cherry and a classic, silky smoothness.
- Scott selected dry-farmed hillside vineyards for your Pinot – less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors that Scott tops off with a luxurious touch of toasty barrel-aged spice – all for you!
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves – so you get one of the most-loved Oregon Pinots Angels have ever funded, for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bold, pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet that’s filled with luscious dark fruit and plums notes – if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been making wines for Angels since wayyy back in the beginning. His unparalleled experience has made his South African Cabernet Sauvignon one of the most popular Angel-funded wines of all time.
- With a little more funding from Angels, Stephen was joined by his son Jamie in the winery to create this premium vintage of Angels' favorite South African Cab. Effortlessly ripe and robust... and then some!
- Overflowing with opulent, rich smoothness, dollops of dark fruits and a touch of toasty oak, this is primo Pinot from Sonoma’s coveted Russian River Valley, brought to you by the 8-time Winemaker of the Year who knows it best.
- With your funding in his back pocket, Daryl set out for a trio of high-end vineyards nestled in the land of Sonoma’s most premium Pinot, procuring you the finest fruit he could find and aging it in French oak for a stunning, satiny-smooth richness.
- Daryl used to make $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines from the heart of Sonoma Pinot country - all thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Exuberantly fruity yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- When Angel funding came along, you allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
- Matt’s Napa Valley Cabernet is as classic as they come. Decadently layered with indulgent dark berry flavors, a touch of toasty oak and a hint of spice, this silky-smooth, barrel-aged red is quintessential Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best.
- With Angel support, Matt sourced cream-of-the-crop fruit from a series of high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Napa Valley. A majority of the fruit came from revered vines nestled in the historic Rutherford AVA – home to some of the finest Cabernet in the entire world.
- Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone for another whole vintage – with a lifetime rating of over 95% and +23,000 Angels who would eagerly buy it again, it won’t be around for very long at all. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- This smooth powerhouse blend of Napa Malbec and Cabernet is fiercely rich and mighty, with Malbec’s juicy fruit mingling seamlessly with Cabernet’s rich, luxurious flavors and hallmark spice.
- Winemakers Alex Farber and Ken Deis each have unique ties to Napa. Thanks to your funding, this dynamic duo blended their expertise and love for the region in an exclusive red for you – an Angel-funded first from the esteemed Oak Knoll District.
- Oak Knoll is home to the valley’s high-end, famous Cabernets – and it’s a special place for these two winemakers. Ken’s a founding father of Napa Cabernet (rounding the corner on 40 years as a winemaker!) and Alex got her start in Oak Knoll working for one of Napa’s hallmark wineries. This collaboration is a true love letter to Napa that you don’t want to miss.
- This zippy Italian bubbly bursts with fresh, crisp fruit flavors of juicy apples, peaches and a tangy spritz of citrus. Your living room's about to turn into an Italian garden terrace overlooking the countryside.
- Paolo's passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this fizzy delicacy is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the last. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
- Bright, crisp and endlessly refreshing with a soft smoothness and an elegant medley of fruit flavors and light nuttiness - if it’s high-end bubbles you want in your glass (and you should), Wayne’s decadent Sonoma sparkling is the answer.
- Your support helped Wayne source premium Chardonnay from cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast, before treating this Blanc de Blancs to an extra two years of bottle aging for a dreamy, refined smoothness you won’t believe until that first sip.
- Specially-aged Sonoma sparkling with this kind of winemaker prestige would easily start at north of $40, but for funding Wayne to make this stunning bubbly exclusively for Angels, you’re getting it for less than half of that!