WE'RE NOT SURE
Wayne’s Chardonnay-based Blanc de Blancs is a delightfully dry and creamy first-class sparkling, with a subtle toastiness and clean, crisp finish.
With your support, your expert of North Coast sparkling sourced high-end fruit from the vineyards of his choice, mainly in Sonoma's cool-climate Russian River Valley, the region some of California’s very best Chardonnay calls home.
Pop a bottle of world-class bubbly any old night of the week! Wayne says he made this gem specifically to help Angels celebrate the little everyday moments in style.
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
- Ripe, juicy and ready for sipping on arrival, Jacqueline’s juicy, refreshing white from the heart of Sonoma is nothing short of a full-on flavor party, thanks to luscious mouthfuls of peach and a tangy, tantalizing touch of citrus.
- Jacqueline used her connections in Sonoma wine country to source prestige hand-picked fruit. Thanks to Angel support, she was able to make this first-rate white exactly the way she wanted, coaxing out every flavor to its absolute fullest, all exclusively for you.
- If ever there was a springtime sipper for all occasions, this sublime, lip-smacking white is it. Have a bottle on hand for those special meals that call for a unique bottle to savor, or kick back with a glass any old night of the week.
Whether you’re pairing with apps or toasting to celebrate, you’ll love this fresh and fruity bubbly - and it’s yours for a song.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so Prosecco’s in his blood. Thanks to you, he crafted this dream wine from Valdobbiadene – the region growing the most sought-after sparkling in Italy.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – serve chilled, or with Aperol as a spritz!
- Full, delicate and mouth-wateringly delicious, this sparkling Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay harvested from premium cool-climate vineyards in Sonoma Valley.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – and it's exclusive here for an important reason...
- It’s your funding that makes this stunning sparkling Rosé possible! Snag a few bottles of this Angel crowdpleaser (and routine medal winner) while you can. Wayne's sparkling never lasts long!
- Irene’s champion Chilean red is a master class in deep, dark, intensely fruity flavors, meticulously mingled with sweet spices and a sublimely smooth texture from oak barrel aging.
- Thanks to your support, Irene could source this world-class Carmenere from a single vineyard in Peumo, a tiny village with a BIG reputation as one of the most primo spots for the varietal in all of Chile.
- These pristine grapes grow on a postcard-perfect sunny hillside where they get juuuust the right conditions to ripen slowly, giving your wine the fullest, freshest flavors imaginable.
- It’s Rob’s sparkling debut! This delightfully dry Brut Rosé shimmers with tastes of juicy watermelon and cranberry, brought to you on a wave of oh-so-fine bubbles.
- Rob added a small touch of Russian River Pinot Noir to the blend to make this pink really pop and give it an extra layer of lush berry flavor.
- The best sparkling pairings? That’s easy, Rob says: “mimosas at breakfast, with an omelette and a slice of melon. For lunch, perhaps a nice veggie salad with goat cheese. Dinner: sparkling goes well with fish or fried chicken!"
- Chase this juicy Cab with a juicy cheeseburger – it's the perfect combo of saucy and rich flavors, toasted oak aromas and a punch of ripe fruit!
- With your funding, Sharon was able to work with grapes from a handful of vineyards across California's cool-climate Central Coast, then aged the wine for several months in fancy new French Oak barrels to bring you an easy drinking, everyday red.
- If you think it's delicious now, just wait – a richly textured, full-bodied red like Sharon's only gets better with age!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sultry Syrah shimmers with sumptuous flavors of dark, ripe cherry and deep, rich plum that glide along with a savory touch of spice on an endlessly smooth finish.
- With your support, Meaghan and Stephen were able to source their fruit from the storied Esmeralda Vineyard, tucked deep within the Sierra Foothills on an old gold mining claim.
- Meaghan and Stephen only made a few hundred cases of their debut Angel-funded Syrah – if sultry, top-notch California reds are your thing, you definitely don’t want to miss this limited release!
This bright, dry-style Riesling shimmers with classic tastes of tangy citrus and white fruit flavors like pear, apple and apricot, with mouthwatering crispness for days. “This is going to be a fun wine to have around for the spring and summer!” Alex says.
Alex used your funding to work with a family farmed vineyard in Clarksburg and got to harvest her fruit from the very best corner of the vineyard at the perfect ripeness.
She’s your undisputed queen of California Chenin Blanc, and now you’re helping Alex spread her winemaking wings for her very first Angel-funded Riesling. If you love it, be sure to let Alex know – she might just bring it back next year!