All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- Dripping with flavors like bright raspberries and juicy cherries – plus a touch of vanilla from oak aging – Scott's Pinot is elegant, silky and oh-so-smooth.
- Scott harvested this Pinot from dry-farmed hillside vineyards. Less water means every grape has extra-concentrated flavors – then Scott finishes the wine with luxurious barrel aging – all for you!
- You gave Scott the freedom to make the wine he loves, and thousands of Angels love this Pinot, too. Bring home a few bottles and taste why it's earned over 12,000 90% ratings over 6 vintages!
Ondine’s lively, silky-smooth Pinot Noir is replete with juicy flavors like plum, raspberry and strawberries backed by a dash of baking spices. You’ll especially love the soft, toasted finish that comes with French oak aging.
Ondine lovingly refers to the Russian River Valley as “Pinot paradise.” Ever-changing levels of sun and fog help Pinot here ripen like nowhere else on earth. She’s the winemaker to capture the magic – with your support behind her.
As part of Ondine’s exclusive Barrel Select wines, this is a limited release, so don’t miss the chance to bring home a few bottles!
This silky-smooth favorite from the Pacific Northwest is a masterclass in finesse. You’ll love its iconic flavors – juicy, ripe and rich fruit (like raspberries and cherries) and hum of vanilla and baking spice from its time aging in luxurious French oak barrels.
Thanks to Angels, Scott delivers knockout Oregon wines like this Pinot from dry-farmed vineyards in Umpqua Valley (it’s Oregon's oldest wine region, but still a best-kept secret) and world-renowned Willamette Valley to bring you the best of the best.
With a 95%+ buy again Angel rating, rest assured this elegant red is the real deal in both quality and price. Stock up for sipping across the seasons.
Buzzing with flavors like ripe strawberry, wild raspberries and juicy red cherry, this is everything you want in a Rosé – bright, light and refreshing.
Angel funding helped Patrice harvest Pinot Noir next to Sancerre in France’s world-famous Loire Valley to bring you this elegant Rosé that’s perfect for any day of the week.
With your exclusive savings, this is a resounding oui. Stock up on this Angel and critic favorite and enjoy French Rosé all year long.
- If “elegant Oregon Pinot” was in the dictionary, a snap of this bottle would be beside it. Scott nailed it with this festive red, full of rich flavors like black cherry and raspberry cradled in puffs of cinnamon and ginger. That's what you get with 10 months of aging in luxurious French oak barrels.
- Thanks to you, Scott harvested top-tier Pinot from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Oregon’s oldest wine region (Umpqua Valley is one of its best-kept secrets!). Now he’s bringing you the very best from a special area that far too few get to taste.
- This is a collector’s vintage – a one-time release – and Scott only made around 108 barrels. Act fast before it’s going, going, gone!
This rich, elegant Pinot Noir is packed with mouthfilling layers of refined red and dark fruit flavors that glide into a long, lavish finish.
With the help of Angel funding, Daryl harvested a majority of his Pinot from a trio of premier Russian River Valley vineyards and treated the wine to aging in French oak barrels for richness and depth of flavor.
This stunning Pinot is a limited-edition release, Daryl says. Consider this your one shot to make the most of the Angel-exclusive savings you get for making it possible!
- This refined, vibrant Pinot is woven with ripe cherry flavors and just the right amount of spice – it’s everything nice.
- Thanks to your funding, Jacqueline harvested Pinot from the heart of Edna Valley, a tiny 10-mile pocket of paradise nestled in San Luis Obispo wine country on the California coast, where delicate, fresh and fruity Pinot thrives.
- Let this Pinot breathe a bit after opening, Jacqueline says, then savor it next to some juicy roast chicken and fresh vegetables. For best results, have some friends over and make it a full-fledged feast!
Lush and ripe, this Pinot Noir is a sensation – a big slurp of flavors like black cherry, raspberry and chocolate that's impossible to put down.
Your funding helped Matt harvest grapes from top-notch vineyards in Mendocino’s Anderson Valley, world-renowned for cool-climate Pinot due to its proximity to the Pacific Ocean. Aged 10 months in French oak, this Pinot’s decadent and silky smooth. Oh my!
Matt is the undisputed king of Napa Valley Cabernet – but wait until you try the 3rd vintage of this Pinot. At a 95% rating over 2 vintages, this critic and Angel favorite is a must-have for your dinner table.
- This delicate red is an anytime staple. It’s flush with dark berry flavors, silky-smooth and has that signature fruit-driven character of Ribbon Ridge.
- As Oregon’s smallest winegrowing region nestled in Willamette Valley, Ribbon Ridge produces the teensiest amount of the state’s Pinot. Thanks to your funding, Chris can harvest pristine grapes from the area’s most exclusive vineyards!
- Anywhere else, an Oregon Pinot this top-shelf would go for over $60 a bottle, but Angels get it for a song – grab a few bottles while it lasts!
- Scott’s newest Pinot Noir is dancing with ripe black cherry and bright raspberry – plus glorious spice from the finest French oak aging.
- Your funding took Scott to high-elevation, dry-farmed vineyards in the Chehalem Mountains of the Northern Willamette Valley, where he harvested this region’s famously intense Pinot to make this sumptuous and silky delight.
- “This is an incredible Pinot from a great vintage,” says Scott. Take Scott’s word for it – this Pinot has it all at a price you won’t find anywhere else!