- Looking for that special bottle of world-class, cool-climate Pinot Noir from a legendary Oregon winemaker? Scott has just the thing! This Willamette Valley Pinot is an elegant Angel-favorite, dripping with decadent layers of raspberry and cherry and a classic, silky smoothness.
- Scott selected dry-farmed hillside vineyards for your Pinot – less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors that Scott tops off with a luxurious touch of toasty barrel-aged spice – all for you!
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves – so you get one of the most-loved Oregon Pinots Angels have ever funded, for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Smooth and sumptuous, with a silky sheen and a smorgasbord of bright, juicy cherry and raspberry flavors, this elegant Santa Barbara Pinot is a joy to sip!
- Your support helped Jacqueline scout out prime Pinot growing in the sunny, coastal hills of Santa Barbara. She even worked a sultry splash of Syrah into the wine to round out this red’s downright irresistible smoothness. Yum!
- One of the best things about Pinot – especially Pinots this vibrant and lively – is they pair beautifully with so many meals! Whether it’s oven-fired pizza, mouthwatering seafood or even just a decked out spread of charcuterie – this is the wine you want to have on hand!
- Generous, intense red berry and dark cherry flavors punctuate this Pinot’s satin-smoothness, all wrapped up in an extra sheen of elegance thanks to 10 months of barrel-aging in French oak.
- Your support gives Matt access to high-end, hand-harvested grapes from Sta. Rita Hills vineyards that he chooses based on their ideal microclimates, vine age and having only the very best vineyard management.
- Nestled along California’s Central Coast, the Sta. Rita Hills region produces some of the most sought-after Pinot on the West Coast, and you give Matt first dibs on the region’s best fruit each year. For that, you get a special $17 Angel savings on top-quality Pinot from a legendary winemaker!
- Smooth, sumptuous and rich old-vine Pinot Noir, harvested from the breezy oceanside hills of sunny Santa Barbara.
- Rick let nature do its best work and made your elegant Central Coast red with minimal intervention – after harvest, he gathered up all of his grapes into oak barrels, and let every delicate fruit flavor build to a crescendo of smoky dark cherries. Mmmm.
- This is a rich, complex Pinot (it won a gold medal in vintages past!) – so silky, lush and round, it'll wrap you up like a warm winter sweater. If you're hankering for the perfect holiday wine, you've found it!
- Overflowing with opulent, rich smoothness, dollops of dark fruits and a touch of toasty oak, this is primo Pinot from Sonoma’s coveted Russian River Valley, brought to you by the 8-time Winemaker of the Year who knows it best.
- With your funding in his back pocket, Daryl set out for a trio of high-end vineyards nestled in the land of Sonoma’s most premium Pinot, procuring you the finest fruit he could find and aging it in French oak for a stunning, satiny-smooth richness.
- Daryl used to make $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines from the heart of Sonoma Pinot country - all thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- David’s rich, satiny-smooth Pinot is an elegant Angel-favorite flush with soft, juicy cherry and strawberry flavors, all backed by a subtle touch of spice that makes every sip better than the last.
- A bottle with this much finesse should easily sell for double... but when you directly fund the world’s best winemakers like David, it's a whole 'nother story! With your support, David was able to start with high-end Pinot Noir fruit and give your wine the full treatment.
- Sourcing impeccable grapes from a single vineyard in the cool-climate Sacramento Delta, David called on his 30+ years of winemaking expertise to craft you a luscious classic decked out with a heavenly silky smoothness that you deserve to try as soon as possible.
- This robust, velvety red is Scott’s tribute to one of Sonoma’s hallmark grapes, made in classic Scott style — the plump, ripe red fruit flavors shimmer with an extra touch of power and savory spice from barrel aging.
- With your support, Scott got his expert pick from high-end vineyards in Carneros and Russian River Valley – two of Sonoma’s most coveted regions for top-notch Pinot. He carefully blended each block together before aging it for 8 months in French Oak to bring you soft, silky perfection.
- This Pinot was made to be passed around and enjoyed over a feast with friends. That is, if you can bear to share it.
- Easy-drinking, elegant Pinot – with Burgundian style and powerful flavor. And it's an absolutely crazy bargain for Angels!
- This is ONLY possible because Angels believed in Ben Darnault and his crazy dream of making refined Pinot in a region where nobody dares... the sunny south of France.
- You can taste the warm, Mediterranean sunshine. And for less than $10 a bottle, you can afford to drink fine Pinot any day of the week!
- Don’t be fooled by this red’s light, delicate smoothness – each sip is a dive into deep, complex layers of dark fruit flavors and a subtle dash of spice, all elegantly wrapped into a long, luxurious finish.
- With your support behind him, Derek sourced pristine hand-picked grapes from a single vineyard deep in the heart of Anderson Valley, where Pinot ripens evenly and steadily thanks to warm, sunny days and cool nights.
- Wines from this caliber of vineyard in this corner of California wine country easily start at over $40 a bottle, but for empowering Derek to work with some of the best Pinot around, you get this irresistible red for less than half that price!
- Real Champagne made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne... and it's FINALLY affordable!!!
- Using the same Champagne connections, prestigious appellation controlee grapes, and state of the art techniques behind those world famous labels, J.P. has produced this oh-so-sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. And Angels are the ones that made it happen!