- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $30+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting premium fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
- This plush Pinot pops with bright flavors of red cherries and a pinch of oaky spice that seem to glide on a seamlessly-smooth mouthfeel from 18 month of aging in French oak.
- With your support, Scott sourced this wine from the coastal regions of Chile, an area he says reminds him of his home turf of Sonoma – with epic, world-class Pinot to match.
- It’s not every day you come across a Chilean coastal Pinot Noir this luxurious, and with Scott on your side, you get it for a special Angel savings!
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
- Your luscious, richly textured, oh-so-smooth red is back! And it's flowing with soft, juicy fruit flavors like sun-ripened cherries and earthy spices... just the sort of scrumptious sipper you'd expect from a 30-year wine expert!
- A bottle with this much finesse should sell for double... but when you fund winemakers directly, it's a whole 'nother story! And David gave your Pinot the works...
- "This is a classic Pinot that doesn't need other varietals blended into it for intensity," he says. "It's got a silky textural feel with a nice, long finish." Better listen to your winemaker!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Easy-drinking, elegant Pinot – with Burgundian style and powerful flavor. And it's an absolutely crazy bargain for Angels!
- This is ONLY possible because Angels believed in Ben Darnault and his crazy dream of making refined Pinot in a region where nobody dares... the sunny south of France.
- You can taste the warm, Mediterranean sunshine. And for less than $10 a bottle, you can afford to drink fine Pinot any day of the week!
- When it comes to Oregon Pinot Noir – no one does it quite like Scott. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French Oak. Delicious!
- With your support, Scott can get his hands on top-tier vineyards in Oregon’s unique and varied Umpqua Valley, then blended the region’s stellar Pinot Noir with grapes sourced from the nearby Willamette Valley to bring you the very best of Oregon all in one wine.
- Over 17,000 Angels can’t be wrong! That’s how many have tried Scott’s Oregon Pinot Noir over the last 5 vintages and say they would definitely buy it again. As long as you keep loving it, he’ll keep bringing it back!
- Like a cushy oversized armchair, this Pinot wraps you up in velvety, expansive fruit flavors. Get cozy and dive in!
- And it's crafted from the Brothers' vineyards in Santa Maria - a secret nook of Santa Barbara wine country. Blankets of fog and ocean mist keep their grapes hydrated and happy all year round. They hang on the vine a bit longer, too, which makes this Pinot perfectly elegant and ripe.
- It's just like the extravagant Santa Barbara reds you'll see in stores for $20, $30, even $40 a pop. As thanks for making it happen, Angels get it for under $15! You smart investors, you.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Fresh, crisp and fruity, with lush flavors of strawberry, raspberry and ripe green apple, Evangelos’s Rosé of Pinot Noir is ready for sipping any day of the week.
- With your funding behind him, Evangelos got to take his pick of high-end Pinot Noir straight from Sonoma to bring you this juicy Rosé that's just dripping in elegance.
- Pair this Angel-favorite Rosé with a decked out charcuterie board and a patio and you’re all set!
Backed by Angel funding, this award-winning Oregon producer was able to craft his a special new Willamette Pinot Noir from scratch – and it's a kick above anything he's ever made for you!
Chris lives and works in the heart of Oregon Pinot country – Willamette – so he knows all of its best-kept wine secrets, including the premier hillsides and sun-kissed ridges where the best Pinot grows. And by funding him up-front, he got his pick of the crop!
When he's not making some of the most expensive Pinots in the country, he's making them for a song – exclusively for Angels who make them happen. Cheers!
WE'RE NOT SURE
David lavished this pale pink Rosé with light, bright tastes of raspberry and wild strawberries that glide on a refreshing smoothness from the first sip to the very last.
Way back when this vineyard was first planted, David suggested the grower go with Pinot Noir – and the rest is history! Warm days and cool Delta breezes make this the perfect site for Pinot to flourish, and with your funding, David’s finally using the grapes in a Rosé!
What David loves most about this Rosé? “It's good all season long,” he says. As soon as warmer weather sets in, grab a bottle, your favorite summery snack and hit the porch without a care in the world.