- Oh-so-elegant Pinot Noir from Willamette – the cool-climate Oregon Valley that's become a worldwide obsession (for delicious reason!)
- Scott selected dry-farmed vineyards for your Pinot - less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors. Raspberries, cherries, toasty barrel-aged flavors... they're all inside.
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves - so you get a wine over 90% of Angels say they would buy again, for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
Crisp, clean and humming with vibrant berry flavors, Matt’s scrumptious Sonoma Rosé gives refreshing a whole new meaning.
With your support, Matt sourced first-rate fruit from the cool-climate Carneros region of Sonoma – the area’s a gold mine of dazzling Pinot Noir just down the road from Napa Valley.
Matt’s your king of world-class Napa Cab, but your funding helped him spread his winemaking wings to bring you this snazzy Pinot turned pink!
Smooth, suave, mysterious... this is the James Bond of Rosés - a class act full of elegant fruit that takes out ALL the competition.
Matt got a hold of top-quality Pinot Noir grapes from coastal Sta. Rita, and turned fall's favorite red into an unbelievably refreshing summer sipper. Our hero!
This is one of the most requested Rosés you fund, and with a limited number of cases, it's bound to disappear faster than ever. Stock up while you can!
Elegant and rich but still bouncing with bright fruit, there's just something about Russian River Valley Pinot. "It has both subtlety and strength!" Ondine says.
Russian River is a tiny Sonoma AVA of Pinot paradise. With ever-changing levels of sun and fog ("some days it's wisps of fog... other days, blankets!" Ondine says) its grapes ripen supremely and delicately over time – a signature of the region that makes this Pinot truly delicious (and truly unique).
A typical bottle from these vineyards – made by a specialist like Ondine – sells for $30+ easy. Your $19 Angel savings is a thank you – and a testament to the wines only possible with customer support.
- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $30+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting premium fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
- Round, rich and supple, this primo single-vineyard Pinot is from your 8-time winemaker of the year – and it comes with all the bells and whistles!
- ...what's that mean? For starters, it's harvested from a top vineyard in Russian River Valley – aka, one of the best Pinot AVAs in the US. And Daryl expertly finessed all of its ripe, rich, expensive flavors – even aging it in expensive oak barrels for a finishing touch.
- This Pinot is a big deal - and you get it for a tiny price because you fund Daryl directly. But not for long – don't hesitate on picking up a bottle or two while it's still on the site, because this red vanishes faster every year...
- This lush, lively red is Scott’s tribute to one of Sonoma’s hallmark grapes, made in classic Scott style — the plump, ripe red fruit flavors shimmer with an extra touch of power and savory spice from barrel aging.
- With your support, Scott got his expert pick from high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Pinot-growing paradise of Sonoma wine country. He carefully blended each block together before aging it for 9 months in French Oak to bring you soft, silky perfection.
- This Pinot was made to be passed around and enjoyed over a feast with friends. That is, if you can bear to share it.
- Robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region - spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak.
- Daryl went to a handful of high-end vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor - then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.
- Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
- Your luscious, richly textured, oh-so-smooth red is back! And it's flowing with soft, juicy fruit flavors like sun-ripened cherries and earthy spices... just the sort of scrumptious sipper you'd expect from a 30-year wine expert!
- A bottle with this much finesse should sell for double... but when you fund winemakers directly, it's a whole 'nother story! And David gave your Pinot the works...
- "This is a classic Pinot that doesn't need other varietals blended into it for intensity," he says. "It's got a silky textural feel with a nice, long finish." Better listen to your winemaker!