WE'RE NOT SURE
- Real Champagne made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne... and it's FINALLY affordable!!!
- Using the same Champagne connections, prestigious appellation controlee grapes, and state of the art techniques behind those world famous labels, he's produced this gloriously sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. And Angels are the ones that made it happen!
Like a bite of perfectly ripe strawberry, this special selection from Chris is traditional austere Pinot Noir, made extra silky from a combo of barrel and bottle aging.
This is a flagship Willamette Pinot from your 2018 Rookie of the Year! Willamette wines are Chris’s specialty and he’s a whiz at perfecting Pinots in particular.
When he's not making some of the most expensive Pinots in the country, he's making Willamette wonders like this Pinot – exclusively for Angels. Cheers!
Elegant and rich but still bouncing with bright fruit, there's just something about Russian River Valley Pinot. "It has both subtlety and strength!" Ondine says.
Russian River is a tiny Sonoma AVA of Pinot paradise. With ever-changing levels of sun and fog ("some days it's wisps of fog... other days, blankets!" Ondine says) its grapes ripen supremely and delicately over time – a signature of the region that makes this Pinot truly delicious (and truly unique).
A typical bottle from these vineyards – made by a specialist like Ondine – sells for $30+ easy. Your $19 Angel savings is a thank you – and a testament to the wines only possible with customer support.
- Ho-boy! This is Oregon Pinot Noir at its finest. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French Oak. Delicious!
- Scott works with dry-farmed hillside vineyards in one of the most diverse and nuanced wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call "the land of 1,000 valleys".
- YOU funded one of the country's leading Pinot Noir experts to make his dream wine - and it's everything you could hope for. Grab a bottle while it lasts!
- It's back! D.H. makes one of Angels' most-loved Pinots with smooth, lush cherry flavors and a brightness that keeps them coming back for more each year. Now it's finally here, and the rush is on!
- This 2018 Pinot is the gleaming ruby that treasure hunters like winemaker D.H. Elliott spend decades trying to find – it's as rare as it is delicious.
- Thanks for trusting D.H. and investing in a good thing, no questions asked. You're the reason this perfectly-aged Pinot exists! His expert eye for quality fruit and a killer deal?! Well, that's the reason it's yours for $9.99.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Whether you’re looking for a crisp, bright refresher to cool down a hot day or a delicate, refined blush from a famous French region to sip any day, you’ll find it in Patrice’s perfect Pinot Noir turned pink.
- With Angel support, Patrice sourced Pinot from the world-famous Loire Valley to make you an elegant Rosé – buzzing with light strawberry and cherry flavors, plus a zing of limey tang underneath. Don’t be surprised if you order a few more bottles while you’re drinking your first. It’s that good!
- Refined and opulent, this crisp wine is everything you want in a fancy, pinkies-up French Rosé and more. But most of all, it’s a wine Patrice always wanted to make and YOU finally made it possible. That’s worth cheers-ing about.
- Scott knows how to respect Sonoma fruit - he's not looking for bright aromatics or giant fruit flavors with this Pinot - just a smooth, balanced red with a perfectly supple finish.
- Harvested from three special vineyards, Scott fermented each block separately in French oak barrels then blended to make a sumptuous Pinot that shows off his favorite Sonoma Coast fruit.
- This scrumptious Pinot Noir is designed for a feast. Share with your family if you dare.
- Last year's vintage received a Double Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - that's the highest medal they award!
This easy-drinking Pinot is filled with flavors you’d find at a fancy English garden party – wild berries, spiced chocolate, black tea, and fresh violets and roses.
A heavenly Pinot like this one checks all the right boxes – a boost of flavor from premium fruit, 14 months aged in French oak, and crafted by a winemaker with over 20 years of experience at renowned wineries creating wines that scored 90+ (and now, he makes wines for you!).
You give Richard the freedom to find the best vineyards in Clarksburg and treat them with the same exquisite winemaking techniques that go into $50 Russian River Pinot Noir. The result is an elegant barrel-aged Pinot Noir for a fraction of the price.
- Oh, sweet heaven. This Pinot ticks all the right boxes. Rich? Check. Fruity? Check. Oh-so-sippable? Check Check.
- Sharon likens this complex, California-grown red to a warm slice of black cherry pie. It's the perfect balance of rich, creamy and sweet – you'll get something different out of every sip. Now that's what you call complexity and depth!
- ...and with your support, she makes this scrumptious red for a song. Don't mind us, we'll just be ordering this ravishing Pinot by the caseful – cattoo you later.
- Robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region - spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak.
- Daryl went to five different vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor - then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.
- Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
- You fund an award-winning wine! It took home silver at the prestigious San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.