- A vibrant core of luscious dark berry flavors blends seamlessly with a touch of subtle spice in this silky-smooth, complex and perfectly polished Pinot Noir from unmatched Willamette winemaker Chris Baker.
- Your funding gave Chris access to impeccable fruit from the Yamhill-Carlton and Dundee Hills regions – home to some of the finest pockets of Pinot Noir vineyards in Oregon, not to mention the world. To top it off, Chris barrel-aged the wine for nearly a year to give it an unforgettable finishing touch of finesse.
- Thanks to you, Chris dubs the 2019 vintage “the best Willamette Valley Pinot yet.” Take home a bottle of this prized Pinot and taste it for yourself!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This elegant, one-time Pinot Noir is a bright, delicate Sonoma classic overflowing with deep, refined dark fruit flavors, a silky-smooth texture and a long, oh-so-luxurious finish.
- Thanks to you, Ondine sourced this high-end Pinot from the revered Russian River Valley, where foggy mornings and warm afternoons help the grapes ripen at just the right pace for a complex, delicate cast of flavors that have made this region’s Pinot Noirs world-famous.
- To top it off, Ondine aged this Pinot for over a year in expensive French oak barrels to add an extra dash of elegance and a regal backbone of toasty oak character. As part of Ondine’s Barrel Select line, this Pinot is a one-vintage wonder that will never be repeated – get yours while it lasts!
- David’s pale pink Rosé is a bright easy-sipper layered with light red fruit flavors, like raspberry and wild strawberries, and a sliver of citrus that glide together into a crisp, refreshing finish.
- David and this Rosé go way back – he was pivotal in convincing his grapegrower friend to plant Pinot Noir on this cool-climate site, knowing how perfectly it would grow there. He also knew how wonderful a Rosé from that Pinot Noir could one day be – and your funding brought it to life!
- With your support, David could harvest his choice of Pinot Noir grapes early to retain the freshest fruit characters possible and translate them into this refined Rosé exclusively for you.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This velvety Pinot Noir packs a delicate cast of red fruit flavors like strawberry and ripe cherry, with a light, vibrant finish that’s easy-sipping and elegant all at once.
- To craft this fresh, fruity red, Scott brought together top-quality Pinot from a mix of select California vineyards, night-harvested to keep the lively layers of flavor intact, then fermented in a mix of stainless steel and oak barrels for an extra touch of complexity.
- Bring home a few bottles of this limited-release red while supplies last and take your cue from Scott to enjoy this Pinot “in the company of good friends and hearty appetites.”
- This bright, luscious Pinot is a stunning Sonoma crowdpleaser, overflowing with juicy berry flavors and a mouthwatering smoothness.
- Using organically farmed grapes, the Kellers used a light touch in the cellar, allowing the superb quality of the fruit to shine through. Then they aged their Pinot in French oak for an extra touch of elegance and silky smoothness.
- This young and vibrant Pinot is wonderfully versatile, pairing beautifully with grilled salmon or even spicy enchiladas. It’s also perfectly fine to sip this scrumptious red all on its own!
- Sharon’s fruit-driven Pinot Noir is delicately layered with mouthwatering red berry flavors and a light, refreshing finish – it’s just the thing when an easy-sipping, vibrant red is called for!
- With the help of your funding, Sharon crafted this juicy Pinot with her choice of fruit harvested from Paso Robles and Santa Barbara vineyards, and aged it for 9 months in French oak for an extra-refined touch of complexity.
- This silky red is exquisite all on its own, but it also loves company! Simply pair it up with practically every kind of dish from seafood to pizza and you're golden!
- Ripe dark fruit flavors like black cherry burst from this Pinot with each sip, layered over a soft, earthy background and a dash of spice from 18 months of barrel-aging in French oak.
- Richard harvested his grapes from a single Monterey vineyard, where the cool and breezy coastal climate is ideal for growing top-quality Pinot Noir.
- This bottling of Pinot Noir is a special-edition release from Richard’s own company Vinum Cellars. Supplies are limited, and as a one-time release, this may be the only vintage of this wine to ever appear on the site. This is one Pinot you don’t want to sleep on.
- This Pinot starts you off with ripe fruit flavors - think a mouthful of cherries or plums - that open up to an elegant, rounded finish.
- Winemaker Nicky Parish sourced smaller grape clusters from vines on her own family estate, packed with rich, concentrated flavors that she refined with 10 months of aging in new French oak barrels, thanks to your funding.
- This Pinot is incredibly versatile when it comes to food, and would pair perfectly with all kinds of dishes. Or, if you want to hold on to a few bottles, it will also continue to age gracefully for at least the next decade.
- This juicy, bright estate Pinot is delicately layered with red fruit flavors like lip-smacking tart cherry and a long, silky finish that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- Brothers Randy and Bradford Lange are grapegrowers at heart, and know first-hand that great wines begin in the vineyard. For this Pinot Noir, the brothers selected high-end grapes from some of their favorite sustainably tended vines growing right in their own estate vineyards.
- By supporting Randy and Bradford, you’re not only getting special access to exquisite wines from two legends of Lodi and Clarksburg wine country – you’re helping a generational farming family carry on a wine growing legacy decades in the making. We’ll cheers to that!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This bright Pinot is Nicholas and Marshall Miller's take on classic Monterey Pinot, with red berry fruits, an earthy backdrop and a silky structure and finish.
- The winemaking Miller Brothers are 5th-generation farmers with a vast knowledge of the Central Coast and its best vineyards. For this Pinot, they headed to Monterey to harvest the top-grade Pinot they knew was thriving in the region – and brought it back to you.
- This high-quality Pinot is a limited, one-time release from the Millers, with nicely developed flavors thanks to a few years of bottle aging – snag a few bottles while supplies last.