- David’s pale pink Rosé is a bright easy-sipper layered with light red fruit flavors, like raspberry and wild strawberries, and a sliver of citrus that glide together into a crisp, refreshing finish.
- David and this Rosé go way back – he was pivotal in convincing his grapegrower friend to plant Pinot Noir on this cool-climate site, knowing how perfectly it would grow there. He also knew how wonderful a Rosé from that Pinot Noir could one day be – and your funding brought it to life!
- With your support, David could harvest his choice of Pinot Noir grapes early to retain the freshest fruit characters possible and translate them into this refined Rosé exclusively for you.
- Generous, intense red berry and dark cherry flavors punctuate this Pinot’s satin-smoothness, all wrapped up in an extra sheen of elegance thanks to 10 months of barrel-aging in French oak.
- Your support gives Matt access to high-end, hand-harvested grapes from Sta. Rita Hills vineyards that he chooses based on their ideal microclimates, vine age and having only the very best vineyard management.
- Nestled along California’s Central Coast, the Sta. Rita Hills region produces some of the most sought-after Pinot on the West Coast, and you give Matt first dibs on the region’s best fruit each year. For that, you get a special $17 Angel savings on top-quality Pinot from a legendary winemaker!
- Looking for that special bottle of world-class, cool-climate Pinot Noir from a legendary Oregon winemaker? Scott has just the thing! This Willamette Valley Pinot is an elegant Angel-favorite, dripping with decadent layers of raspberry and cherry and a classic, silky smoothness.
- Scott selected dry-farmed hillside vineyards for your Pinot – less water means every grape fills with incredibly concentrated flavors that Scott tops off with a luxurious touch of toasty barrel-aged spice – all for you!
- You give a Pinot expert the freedom to make the wine he loves – so you get one of the most-loved Oregon Pinots Angels have ever funded, for an incredible price to match (you don't see wines like this in the market for anything less than $40 a pop!)
- Real Champagne made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne... and it's FINALLY affordable!!!
- Using the same Champagne connections, prestigious appellation controlee grapes, and state of the art techniques behind those world famous labels, J.P. has produced this oh-so-sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. And Angels are the ones that made it happen!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Don’t be fooled by this red’s light, delicate smoothness – each sip is a dive into deep, complex layers of dark fruit flavors and a subtle dash of spice, all elegantly wrapped into a long, luxurious finish.
- With your support behind him, Derek sourced pristine hand-picked grapes from a single vineyard deep in the heart of Anderson Valley, where Pinot ripens evenly and steadily thanks to warm, sunny days and cool nights.
- Wines from this caliber of vineyard in this corner of California wine country easily start at over $40 a bottle, but for empowering Derek to work with some of the best Pinot around, you get this irresistible red for less than half that price!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Chris’s Pinot from the elite Dundee Hills of Oregon Pinot country is a fruity burst of rich, sultry elegance, with a bounty of dark berry flavors backed by a dash of leather and spice. A luxuriously long-lasting finish is the cherry on top.
- Your support gave Chris a special pass to source fruit from a trio of top-notch vineyards in Oregon. Chris is sworn to secrecy about the exact vineyards, but what he can say is the Pinot that grows in each often winds up in Oregon’s most sought-after $100+ Pinots...
- ...but with you on his side, Chris is able to bring you this world-class Pinot for an absolute song! The only catch is that with grapes this hard to come by, Chris could only make so much of this Dundee Hills treasure. Trust that this is one plush Pinot you don’t want to sleep on.
- This Pinot starts you off with ripe fruit flavors - think a mouthful of cherries or plums - that open up to an elegant, rounded finish.
- Winemaker Nicky Parish sourced smaller grape clusters from vines on her own family estate, packed with rich, concentrated flavors that she refined with 10 months of aging in new French oak barrels, thanks to your funding.
- This Pinot is incredibly versatile when it comes to food, and would pair perfectly with all kinds of dishes. Or, if you want to hold on to a few bottles, it will also continue to age gracefully for at least the next decade.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is classic, smooth Santa Barbara Pinot Noir, humming with bright, delicate layers of juicy cherry and plum, all backed by a subtle earthiness and soft touch of oak.
- Thanks to your funding, Nicholas and Marshall Miller are able to source their choice of grapes from their family's own Central Coast vineyards, bringing you a luscious Pinot made with the best grapes from Santa Maria Valley down to Santa Barbara.
- A Santa Barbara red this vibrant and refined would easily cost north of $30 anywhere else. But for helping these 5th generation grapegrowing brothers finally make the wines of their dreams from their very own grapes, you get this gem for under $15!
- This bright, luscious Pinot is a stunning Sonoma crowdpleaser, overflowing with juicy berry flavors and a mouthwatering smoothness.
- Using organically farmed grapes, the Kellers used a light touch in the cellar, allowing the superb quality of the fruit to shine through. Then they aged their Pinot in French oak for an extra touch of elegance and silky smoothness.
- This young and vibrant Pinot is wonderfully versatile, pairing beautifully with grilled salmon or even spicy enchiladas. It’s also perfectly fine to sip this scrumptious red all on its own!
- Looking for a sumptuous, fruity red swimming in juicy, mouthwatering berry flavors? Sharon’s Cattoo Pinot is just the thing!
- Using her choice of fruit picked at peak ripeness from Monterey and Paso Robles, Sharon crafted a luscious Pinot Noir with deep complexity and serious deliciousness – and with your support, she can bring it to Angels for a song!
- This silky red is exquisite all on its own, but it also loves company! Simply pair it up with practically every kind of dish from seafood to pizza and you're golden!