- This bright Pinot bursts with bright flavors like ripe, juicy cranberry and plum that linger sip after sip.
- With your support, Derek harvested pristine grapes from the heart of Anderson Valley, where Pinot ripens evenly and steadily thanks to warm, sunny days and cool nights.
- Pinots like this easily start at $40 or more a bottle, but for empowering Derek to work with some of the best Pinot along the Pacific, you get this regional specialty with an exclusive Angel savings!
This silky smooth favorite from the Pacific Northwest is a masterclass in finesse. You’ll love its iconic flavors – juicy, ripe and rich fruit (like raspberries and cherries) and hum of spice from its time aging in luxurious French oak barrels.
Thanks to Angels, Scott delivers knockout Oregon wines like this Pinot from dry-farmed vineyards in Umpqua Valley (it’s Oregon's oldest wine region, but still a best-kept secret) and world-renowned Willamette Valley to bring you the best of the best.
With a 95%+ buy again Angel rating over 7 vintages, rest assured this elegant red the real deal in both quality and price. Stock up for sipping across the seasons.
- With layers of delicate red berry flavors, and a touch of spice, this rich and velvety Pinot Noir from a Double Gold winning winemaker is the wine every Angel deserves.
- Derek has his own perfect parcel of Pinot — a vineyard he leases in California's renowned Anderson Valley. Thanks to you, he cares personally for the vines to ensure everything is just right.
- “I've made single-vineyard Pinot Noirs that have sold for $99 a pop...and they sold out fast,” Derek says. “This wine is just as good at a fraction of the cost. Wiley is a world-class vineyard and the proof is in the bottle!”
This Pinot is silky-smooth - and layered with lavish flavors of black cherry and warm cinnamon spice.
Ondine lovingly refers to the Russian River Valley as “Pinot paradise.” Ever-changing levels of sun and fog help the fruit here ripen like nowhere else on earth – and she’s the winemaker to capture the magic.
Thousands of Angels rated the last vintage 94%. Now the long wait is over! This vintage is ready to be enjoyed by Pinot lovers far and wide – your exclusive Angel savings is the cherry on top!
- Buzzing with flavors like ripe strawberry, wild raspberries, and juicy red cherry, this is everything you want in a Rosé – bright, light and refreshing.
- With your funding, Patrice harvested Pinot Noir straight from Sancerre in France’s world-famous Loire Valley to bring you this elegant Rosé that’s perfect for any day of the week.
- With your exclusive savings, this is a resounding oui. Stock up on this Angel and critic favorite and enjoy French Rosé all year long.
- If “elegant Oregon Pinot” was in the dictionary, a snap of this bottle would be beside it. Scott nailed it with this festive red, full of rich flavors like black cherry and raspberry cradled in puffs of cinnamon and ginger. That's what you get with 10 months of aging in luxurious French oak barrels.
- Thanks to you, Scott harvested top-tier Pinot from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Oregon’s oldest wine region (Umpqua Valley is one of its best-kept secrets!). Now he’s bringing you the very best from a special area that far too few get to taste.
- This is a collector’s vintage – a one-time release – and Scott only made around 108 barrels. Act fast before it’s going, going, gone!
- Dripping with flavors like bright raspberries and juicy cherries – plus a touch of vanilla from oak aging – this Pinot is elegant, silky and oh-so-smooth.
- Scott harvested this Pinot from dry-farmed hillside vineyards. Less water means every grape fills with extra-concentrated flavors, and Scott tops them off with luxurious barrel aging – all for you!
- You gave Scott the freedom to make the wine he loves, and thousands of Angels love this Pinot, too. Bring home a few bottles and taste why it's earned over 12,000 90% ratings over 6 vintages!
- This refined, vibrant Pinot is woven with ripe cherry flavors and just the right amount of spice – it’s everything nice.
- Thanks to your funding, Jacqueline harvested Pinot from the heart of Edna Valley, a tiny 10-mile pocket of paradise nestled in San Luis Obispo wine country on the California coast, where delicate, fresh and fruity Pinot thrives.
- Let this Pinot breathe a bit after opening, Jacqueline says, then savor it next to some juicy roast chicken and fresh vegetables. For best results, have some friends over and make it a full-fledged feast!
- David’s Rosé will entice all of your senses with its raspberry and wild strawberry aromas, bright red and citrus fruit flavors, and a zesty finish.
- The grapes come from a vineyard dedicated solely to Pinot Noir that benefits from its proximity to the Sacramento River and its cooling Delta breezes. That makes this wine intensely vibrant and refreshing. This is an intentional Rosé whose grapes are picked early to retain its freshness.
- This will be your go-to spring and summer sipper on the warmest of days. At this price, it won’t last long, so stock up!
Lush and ripe, this Pinot Noir is a sensation – a big slurp of flavors like black cherry, raspberry and chocolate that's impossible to put down.
Your funding helped Matt harvest grapes from top-notch vineyards in Mendocino’s Anderson Valley, world-renowned for cool-climate Pinot due to its proximity to the Pacific Ocean. Aged 10 months in French oak, this Pinot’s decadent and silky smooth. Oh my!
Matt is the undisputed king of Napa Valley Cabernet – but wait until you try the 3rd vintage of this Pinot. At a 95% rating over 2 vintages, this critic and Angel favorite is a must-have for your dinner table.