- Matt’s delicate Sonoma Rosé is easy-sipping and refined all at once, buzzing with vibrant citrus and berry flavors – everything you want in a sunny day refresher.
- Thanks to your funding, Matt worked with hand-harvested grapes from the cool-climate Carneros region of Sonoma down the road from Napa. Cool fermentation captures the fruity intensity of Pinot Noir in this bright Rosé.
- Matt’s your king of world-class Napa Cab, but he channels that expertise into easy drinking wines, too. When you’re in the mood for a thirst-quenching sipper with an elevated touch, this Rosé of Pinot Noir is just the thing!
- Buzzing with flavors like ripe strawberry, wild raspberries, and juicy red cherry, this is everything you want in a Rosé – bright, light and refreshing.
- With your funding, Patrice harvested Pinot Noir straight from Sancerre in France’s world-famous Loire Valley to bring you this elegant Rosé that’s perfect for any day of the week.
- With your Angel savings, this is a resounding oui. Stock up on this award winner to get you through the final days of summer and beyond.
- Dripping with flavors like bright raspberries and juicy cherries – plus a touch of vanilla from oak aging – this Pinot is elegant, silky and oh-so-smooth.
- Scott harvested this Pinot from dry-farmed hillside vineyards. Less water means every grape fills with extra-concentrated flavors, andScott tops them off with luxurious barrel aging – all for you!
- You gave Scott the freedom to make the wine he loves, and thousands of Angels love this Pinot, too. Bring home a few bottles and taste why it's earned over 12,000 90% ratings over 6 vintages!
- This vibrant Pinot Noir is a juicy, fruit-forward easy-sipper, complete with ripe cherry flavors, a backbone of toasty oak and a luxuriously smooth finish.
- With the help of your funding, Rick harvested this plush Pinot from his choice of breezy oceanside vineyards throughout the sunny hills above Santa Barbara and aged the wine in premium oak barrels for an extra lavish texture.
- This is a complex, acclaimed Pinot (it’s won all kinds of medals for past vintages!) – so silky and smooth, it'll wrap you up like a warm winter sweater. If you're hankering for the perfect holiday wine, you've found it!
This silky smooth favorite from the Pacific Northwest is a masterclass in finesse. You’ll love its iconic flavors – juicy, ripe and rich fruit (like raspberries and cherries) and hum of spice from its time aging in luxurious French oak barrels.
Thanks to Angels, Scott delivers knockout Oregon wines like this Pinot from dry-farmed vineyards in Umpqua Valley (it’s Oregon's oldest wine region, but still a best-kept secret) and world-renowned Willamette Valley to bring you the best of the best.
With a 95%+ buy again Angel rating over 7 vintages, rest assured this elegant red the real deal in both quality and price. Stock up for sipping across the seasons.
- This easy-drinking, elegant Pinot is packed with vibrant Mediterranean style and powerful flavor. For fans of lively French reds, this is a must-try!
- This is only possible because Angels believed in Ben Darnault and his crazy dream of making refined Pinot in a region where nobody dares... the sunny south of France.
- You can taste the warm, Mediterranean sunshine in every sip. And at your Angel price, you can afford to drink this refined Pinot any day of the week!
- This mouthwatering, yet soft sipper is berry delicious with fresh flavors like juicy cherry, bright cranberry and ripe raspberry. There’s a bit of classic spice, but it’s thoughtful and refined – thanks to the Glaabs aging in both stainless steel and oak barrels.
- Angel support helped Megan and Ryan harvest top-tier Pinot Noir from Frates Vineyard in Sonoma Coast’s famed Petaluma Gap, where coastal winds and fog funnel into the vineyard daily, resulting in intensely concentrated, rich flavors.
- “It’s seductive and elegant,” say Megan and Ryan. “Taste the energy and supple richness that make Pinot shine in California.” Snag a few bottles of this debut and prepare to fall in love.
- David’s Rosé will entice all of your senses with its raspberry and wild strawberry aromas, bright red and citrus fruit flavors, and a zesty finish.
- The grapes come from a vineyard dedicated solely to Pinot Noir that benefits from its proximity to the Sacramento River and its cooling Delta breezes. That makes this wine intensely vibrant and refreshing. This is an intentional Rosé whose grapes are picked early to retain its freshness.
- This will be your go-to spring and summer sipper on the warmest of days. At this price, it won’t last long, so stock up!
- This is a "take me away" kind of Pinot Noir - with rich wild blackberry flavors and woodsy aromas, it's like a misty trail hike along the Sonoma coast.
- Your funding helped Matt access a spectacular vineyard neighboring the San Pablo Bay - one of the coolest around (literally). The site has perfect conditions for delicate Pinot grapes to ripen slowly and evenly.
- The extra-silky texture comes from a robust aging program. Matt took his careful time to make this Pinot one of his best, but you're nearly out of time to get your hands on a bottle. Just 1000 cases produced!
- This juicy, elegant Pinot Noir is a rush of ripe red berry flavors that glide across your tongue with silky smoothness, capped off by a big, toasty finish.
- Your support gave Sharon first dibs on exquisite Pinot Noir harvested from lush Edna Valley and Santa Barbara vineyards, which she masterfully blended and aged for 9 months in French oak barrels for an extra touch of finesse.
- Thanks to you, Sharon’s Cattoo Pinot is the cat’s meow! Her only ask: for a Pinot this layered and complex, make sure you give it about an hour to breathe before diving in, so you get every decadent nuance of flavor.