- Bright, crisp and endlessly refreshing with a soft smoothness and an elegant medley of fruit flavors and light nuttiness - if it’s high-end bubbles you want in your glass (and you should), Wayne’s decadent Sonoma sparkling is the answer.
- Your support helped Wayne source premium Chardonnay from cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast, before treating this Blanc de Blancs to an extra two years of bottle aging for a dreamy, refined smoothness you won’t believe until that first sip.
- Specially-aged Sonoma sparkling with this kind of winemaker prestige would easily start at north of $40, but for funding Wayne to make this stunning bubbly exclusively for Angels, you’re getting it for less than half of that!
- This sleek, elegant Chardonnay is a true Angel-funded classic, loaded with luxurious, vibrant fruit flavors and a creamy, silky smoothness that’s made this award-winning, 90+ rated Chard the favorite white wine of over 13,000 Angels.
- The best part about this golden-hued beauty? When the vineyard growing this Chardonnay was about to be pulled out, Angels stepped in and saved the priceless vines by funding David to source this prized fruit.
- Now he uses the intensely concentrated, complex grapes from these rescued vines to keep bringing you the Chardonnay of his dreams year after year!
- This impeccable white will make you whistle with its fresh-baked apple pie flavors, touch of oaky spice and mouth-filling richness from special sur-lie aging.
- Support from Angels gave David his choice of picture-perfect Lodi fruit for the ideal mix of flavor and complexity. His advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking…”
- This white will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
This refreshing, refined Chardonnay is full of zesty zings of citrus and tastebud-teasing tropical fruit flavors for days – your perfect sipping wine!
Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate there!
Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – it’s all about life's simple pleasures...
- Layer-upon-layer of fresh tropical fruit, with a smooth blast of buttery oak streaking through – this Reserve Chardonnay is the perfect balance of richness and vibrant fruit!
- The simple truth every Chardonnay fan needs to know is that South Africa can make this stunning white for a song. Land, labor and production costs are just much lower in South Africa – even with a hand-harvested Reserve wine like this one.
- And thanks to Angel funding, Stephen and Jamie de Wet can pass those savings on to you. Scoop up a bottle of this classy Reserve Chardonnay and reward yourself for being such a savvy investor – you've earned every drop.
- Crisp fruity flavors of juicy peach give way to a touch of toasty spice in this rich, creamy Chardonnay from your South Australia expert Sam, with a plush, mouth-filling smoothness that lingers on through a long, luxurious finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Sam was able to access sought-after vineyards in South Australia’s Victoria region and blend fruit from warmer pockets of vineyards with a portion of grapes from cooler sites, bringing you the signature fruitiness and complexity of classic Aussie Chard.
- This world-class Chardonnay is a Down Under delight with a huge savings to boot. Bring home a bottle and reward yourself for funding the world’s best winemakers like Sam – you deserve it!
- David’s luxurious, world-class Napa Chardonnay is a luscious medley of crisp, fresh fruit that dances with a rich, refined creaminess. One sip and you’ll know, this Chardonnay is something truly special.
- With your funding behind him, this Wine Country legend headed off to Napa's Carneros hills (home to Napa's finest Chardonnay grapes) and came back with impeccable fruit that he meticulously fermented and aged in lavish, lightly toasted French oak barrels.
- Barrel-aged Napa Chard this stunning is sure to sell out in a flash – it always does. Take home a share of this stellar vintage so you don’t wind up waiting another whole year for the next one to release!
- Matt’s Napa Chardonnay is one decadent layer after another of luscious tropical flavors, with a luxurious, creamy smoothness thanks to extravagant barrel-fermenting in French oak.
- Your funding gave Matt access to high-end fruit grown way up above the Napa Valley floor in the exclusive hills of Atlas Peak, where high altitudes and rocky soils help primo Chardonnay develop and ripen with an otherworldly depth of flavor.
- These grapes are exceptionally rare, meaning Matt could only source enough to bring Angels fewer than 1,500 cases of this precious white wine. This cherished Chardonnay won’t stick around for long – it never does!
- This crisp Chardonnay straight from the hills of Southern France is a luxurious splash of apple and pear flavors, backed by a luxurious creamy smoothness.
- Angel support helped Ben harvest impeccable Chardonnay grapes from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains, where the region’s cooler climate rewards Ben with delicate, world-class fruit packed full of flavor.
- There's nothing quite like a classic, smooth Chardonnay from the French countryside. Your funding helps this talented vigneron craft the finest wines possible from his home region and bring them to Angels everywhere for a song – Ben will cheers to that!
- This 2017 Chardonnay is steeped in fresh, fruity layers of mango, pineapple and golden apple, balanced by a generous richness and long, lingering, creamy finish thanks to a luxurious bit of barrel-fermenting in French oak.
- The famed Durell Vineyard sits in the southern end of Sonoma Valley, where a mix of cool afternoon breezes and warm, sunny days help high-end Chardonnay grapes develop with an intense, signature fruitiness that gracefully unfolds in your glass.
- Winemaker Jeff Gaffner started Saxon Brown to champion stunning sites like the Durell Vineyard with limited production wines. With Angel support, now Jeff can bring his single-vineyard treasures to a whole new world of eager wine lovers!