- Irene’s Reserva Chardonnay is a rich and creamy thirst-quencher, with bright fruit flavors of pear and green apple, dashes of citrusy tang and traces of light nuttiness on a long, luxurious finish.
- Irene sourced this gem straight from her own Curicó Valley vineyard set in the heart of Chilean wine country, where a warm Mediterranean climate helps her grow some of the region's most prestige, pinkies-up fruit.
- With your support, Irene was able to age this Chard for a full year in expensive oak barrels – now it’s all yours! For a tastebud-tingling meal, your winemaker suggests pairing a glass with your choice of savory seafood or a rich, creamy Brie.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Luscious, creamy and flush with ripe white nectarine and apple flavors, Randal’s classy, mouthwatering Aussie Chard does Down Under proud.
- 2018 was a picture-perfect vintage for Adelaide Chardonnay, Randal says, with ideal conditions to help the fruit ripen at just the right speed for a full range of juicy, fruity flavors – and Randal was just the winemaker to capture them.
- This premium Adelaide Hills Chardonnay is the perfect mix of what Randal calls “good old fashioned winemaking and superb fruit quality.” Now it’s all yours to enjoy!
This refreshing, refined Chardonnay is full of zesty zings of citrus and tastebud-teasing tropical fruit flavors for days – your perfect sipping wine!
Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chardonnay from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate there!
Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – it’s all about life's simple pleasures...
WE'RE NOT SURE
This high-end Chardonnay sings with bright flavors of ripe green apple and a citrusy touch of orange blossom and lemon, making it a fresh, fruity and perfectly complex white you won’t want to miss.
Ted sourced stellar Chardonnay fruit from the Berry Lane Vineyard in Napa’s Coombsville region, then took a unique approach to fermenting and aging the wine, using a mix of stainless steel, oak barrels and Acacia wood for a special touch of floral flavor.
Sushi makes an ideal pairing for this crisp, intensely fruity Chardonnay, Ted says. “Pair it with a salmon roll and fall in love.”
- Get ready for a crisp, cool Chardonnay that’s bursting with full, fruity flavors like apple, pear and even a dash of citrus and tropical fruits. With silky smoothness for days and a long, clean, fresh finish, this is one summery white wine you won’t want to put down.
- With your help, Tom could source perfectly ripened fruit from a cool pocket of vineyards near the Sacramento River Delta, where the grapes can ripen nice and slowly to bring out the most delicate, complex flavors possible.
- Pair a glass of this cool, craveable Chard (just make sure it’s not too chilled) with a hefty charcuterie spread and a few of your favorite people and bask in those delicious, happy moments.
- Bright, elegant and dripping with intensely fruity flavor – this is crisp, classic Chablis with all the bells and whistles.
- Working with top-notch Chardonnay plucked at just the right ripeness from 35-year-old vines, Benjamin bottled a little slice of French white wine heaven just for you.
- Benjamin comes from a centuries-long line of winemakers specializing in luxurious French Chardonnay. With the support of Angels like you, he's carrying the torch and bringing the world one impeccable, refined French white wine after another.
- This luxurious French white wine is a creamy classic with elegant fruit flavors, a refined, silky smoothness and a long, luscious, lip-smacking finish. Fancy French white wines don’t get much more indulgent than this.
- With unmatched conditions for growing Chardonnay grapes to their most opulent and flavorful, Chablis is arguably the most famous region in the world for Chardonnay-based white wines. What's more, Premier Cru wines like this are the cream of the crop, coming from only select vineyards in the region.
- By backing Benjamin, you’ve got a winemaker who knows how to make world-class Chablis better than just about anyone – and he makes it just for you! Grab a bottle of this Chablis Premier Cru and sip in style – you’ve earned it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Overflowing with a rush of rich, ripe fruit and an unmatched silky smoothness, Scott’s creamy, elegant white wine is Sonoma Chardonnay at its most delectable.
- With the help of Angel funding, Scott used his connections to one of Sonoma’s legacy grapegrowing families to source high-end grapes from a trio of cool-climate Sonoma vineyards, where world-class Chardonnay grows like a charm.
- For Scott’s 8th vintage of Sonoma Coast Chardonnay, he pulled out all the stops...grab a bottle of this white wine classic and see just how decadent your Angel-funded Chardonnay can be.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Luscious and juicy tropical fruit flavors mix with a delectable dash of citrusy tang to make this fresh and elegant Argentinian Chardonnay a soon-to-be staple of your summertime wine lineup.
- Angel support gave Mauricio first dibs on the finest, fullest, hand-harvested grapes from esteemed Uco Valley vineyards in the heart of his home region.
- This scrumptious white is as food friendly as they come. Pair it with everything from a light chicken salad to mouthwatering fish tacos and treat your tastebuds to a full-on flavorfest.
- Bright, crisp and lively, with citrusy zings and lush, ripe pear and white peach flavors, Nicholas and Marshall’s thirst-quenching Chardonnay is everything you want in a world-class white wine and more!
- The Miller brothers scouted out the very best Chardonnay they could get their hands on, mainly from the picturesque Paso Robles Highlands, where warm days and cool evenings give Chardonnay the ideal setting to thrive in.
- Thanks to your funding, these famous brothers are able to craft unbelievably delectable whites like this Chardonnay and share them with Angels everywhere for a mere $9.99. It doesn't get much better than that!