WE'RE NOT SURE
- This light and elegant Chardonnay is all juicy, fresh, fruity flavors from the first sip to the long, refreshing finish, without any of the creaminess you might expect from a big California Chard.
- Your funding helped winemaker Jac Cole select high-end Chardonnay from a vineyard nestled right in the heart of Sonoma’s Russian River Valley and spotlight its signature vibrant fruit flavors with this special unoaked style.
- This refreshing, refined white can easily stand up to some of the best cool-climate wines from around the world – and for helping Jac bring it to everyday wine drinkers everywhere, you get it with an Angel-exclusive price tag.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This refined, fruit-driven Chardonnay is packed with luscious flavors of ripe peaches and harvest apples, with a rich, creamy backbone thanks to a special regimen of barrel-aging in French oak.
- Thanks to your funding, and her deep connections throughout the area, Ondine selected pristine Chardonnay from Sonoma’s cool-climate coastal region and Russian River Valley, two epicenters for highly acclaimed Chardonnay.
- As part of Ondine’s exclusive Barrel Select line of wines, this Chardonnay is an extremely limited production with only a few hundred cases to go around. Act fast to scoop up a few bottles of this elegant, summery white while supplies last!
- Rich, juicy tropical fruit flavors combine with a in this easy-sipping summery Chardonnay from 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier, all rounded out with a crisp, thirst-quenching finish!
- Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So with your support, he selected impeccable Chardonnay from estate vineyards there, to bring you the region’s best in one delicious white!
- Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill. Add in a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay and you’re all set.
- Irene’s Reserva Chardonnay is a rich and creamy Chilean classic, balancing fresh fruit flavors like pear and pineapple with a trace of citrus and a touch of oaky spice on a long, luxurious finish.
- Irene harvested this high-end, hand-picked Chardonnay right from her own Curicó Valley vineyard set in the heart of Chilean wine country, where a warm Mediterranean climate helps her grow some of the region's most prestigious, pinkies-up fruit.
- With your support, Irene was able to age this Chardonnay for a full year in oak barrels – now it’s all yours to savor! For a tastebud-tingling meal, your winemaker suggests pairing a glass with your choice of savory seafood or a rich, creamy Brie.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bright and crisp, with vibrant fruit flavors of ripe green apple, pear and juicy white peach, this Chardonnay is all about easy-sipping freshness minus the buttery flavor of your average California Chardonnay.
- Nicholas and Marshall used Angel funding to select top-grade Chardonnay from their choice of Santa Barbara vineyards to bring you one of the most refreshing whites on California's Central Coast.
- The Brothers Miller have made the perfect summery white for sipping with a meal of fresh seafood, preferably on a sunny deck surrounded by friends – get yours while supplies last!
This is a world-class Chardonnay with added richness from a true craftsman’s touch. David’s advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking!”
Your funding gave David the chance to give this classic California Chardonnay the top-shelf treatment - it will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s drinking beautifully now.
With vibrant fruit and robust texture, this wine stands up to the richest dishes (a nice fettuccine in cheesy cream sauce will work wonders!) but it won’t stay in stock long. Get a bottle now before it’s sold out for good.
- This luxurious French white wine is a creamy classic with elegant fruit flavors, a refined, silky smoothness and a long, luscious, lip-smacking finish. Fancy French white wines don’t get much more indulgent than this.
- With unmatched conditions for growing Chardonnay grapes to their most opulent and flavorful, Chablis is arguably the most famous region in the world for Chardonnay-based white wines. What's more, Premier Cru wines like this are the cream of the crop, coming from only select vineyards in the region.
- By backing Benjamin, you’ve got a winemaker who knows how to make world-class Chablis better than just about anyone – and he makes it just for you! Grab a bottle of this Chablis Premier Cru and sip in style – you’ve earned it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ondine’s lively, refined Chardonnay opens up with ripe flavors of tropical fruit and crisp green apple that lead to a soft, toasty layer of oak and vanilla, thanks to a bit of aging in French oak.
- Ondine used your funding to harvest her Chardonnay from the heart of Dry Creek Valley, one of her favorite subregions of Sonoma, where deep, rich topsoils and warm, sunny days helped the grapes develop a bright, complex set of flavors that she expertly coaxed out in the finished wine.
- When it comes to food pairings, this Chardonnay is wonderfully versatile, matching up with everything from frittata at brunch to creamy pasta at dinner. Or, if you’re looking for the perfect white wine for warm-weather porch sipping, it can also hold the spotlight all on its own.
- Ripe and juicy tropical fruit flavors make up this Chardonnay’s core, balanced by the vanilla, toasty oak and buttery layers and flavors of baked apple that come with 16 months of special aging on its lees and in French oak barrels.
- Richard harvested this Chardonnay from a single vineyard tended by a 3rd-generation grape-growing family in the Carneros area of southern Sonoma, a subregion famous for its high-end Chardonnay.
- Richard only released a little over 300 cases of this Chardonnay for Angels to try. Bring home a bottle or two while there are still a few to go around.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This bright, fresh white wine is a cool-climate classic from your regional expert of California's sun-kissed Central Coast, dripping with juicy green apple and citrusy flavors, plus a refreshing, crisp finish that lasts and lasts.
- Thanks to your funding, Rick could access rolling hillside vineyards in Southern Monterey, taking his pick of the high-quality Chardonnay growing there. Then he aged the wine on lees and skipped the oak to let the crisp, delicate fruit flavors shine through the best they can.
- Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a white wine this luxurious – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day!