- This refined Chardonnay is full of bright fruit flavors like crisp green apple and zest of lemon and finishes with a soft, toasty layer — thanks to a bit of aging in French oak.
- Angel funding helped Ondine select pristine Chardonnay from Sonoma’s cool-climate Russian River Valley to capture the signature elegance and freshness of the region.
- As part of Ondine’s exclusive Barrel Select line of wines, this Chardonnay is a very limited release. 2020 was a small crop year in the Russian River Valley, so don’t miss the chance to bring a taste home!
- Rich, juicy tropical fruit flavors combine with a in this easy-sipping summery Chardonnay from 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier, all rounded out with a crisp, thirst-quenching finish!
- Stephen’s an expert at crafting crisp, world-class white wines from the heart of Lodi, one of his all-time favorite regions. So with your support, he selected impeccable Chardonnay from estate vineyards there, to bring you the region’s best in one delicious white!
- Stephen’s personal pairing suggestion: fresh-caught salmon sizzling on an open grill. Add in a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay and you’re all set.
- This Chardonnay is a light, refreshing white with bright fruit flavors and a tangy touch of citrus that wrap up in a crisp, thirst-quenching finish.
- With the help of your funding, award-winning Angel-turned-winemaker Tom Shula crafted this lively white to spotlight the easy-drinking side of Chardonnay, with just a touch of toasty oak to balance its fresh fruity character.
- Chardonnay has consistently been one of Tom’s most popular wines with Angels – now’s your chance to try his latest vintage of this crisp crowd-favorite for just $9.99.
This is a world-class Chardonnay with added richness from a true craftsman’s touch. David’s advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking!”
Your funding gave David the chance to give this classic California Chardonnay the top-shelf treatment - it will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s drinking beautifully now.
With vibrant fruit and robust texture, this wine stands up to the richest dishes (a nice fettuccine in cheesy cream sauce will work wonders!) but it won’t stay in stock long. Get a bottle now before it’s sold out for good.
- This classically crisp Chardonnay is one layer of bright, vibrant fruit flavor after another, from ripe apple to pear, with a buzz of lemony citrus humming over a lush, creamy texture that leads into a long-lasting finish.
- According to Scott, Chardonnay is an Oregon wine in short supply, but thanks to your support, he’s able to secure the best of this limited fruit from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Northern Willamette Valley and Umpqua Valley and barrel ferment it to refined, refreshing perfection.
- Scott made this Chardonnay with the famously crisp, light style of French Chablis in mind – meaning it goes beautifully with all kinds of pairings! As Scott says, “This is a wine that shines on the dinner table and is meant to be enjoyed with friends and food.”
This is classic California Chardonnay, bursting with vibrant bright fruit and an extra oomph of toasty, creamy smoothness.
Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a vineyard in the heart of the Russian River Valley, a small Sonoma region specializing in Chardonnay with lots of character and great balance.
This Sonoma Chardonnay is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet — keep a bottle handy for your next rich fish dish.
- This rich, creamy Chardonnay is a world-class Sonoma sipper, coursing with refined fruit flavors and a touch of warm spice from barrel fermentation that lead into a luxurious, lengthy finish.
- Your support helped Scott make the most of his inside scoop to Petaluma Gap, Sonoma's newest subregion, where Chardonnay ripens slowly and evenly thanks to morning layers of fog, giving you a fresh, flavor-packed white wine like no other.
- Thanks to your funding, Scott’s first vintage of this Chard was one of the very first wines to be made from the new Petaluma Gap region. Now he’s bringing it back for a third stunning vintage and it's more delectable than ever!
- This bright, fresh white wine is a cool-climate classic from your regional expert of California's sun-kissed Central Coast, dripping with juicy green apple and citrusy flavors, plus a refreshing, crisp finish that lasts and lasts.
- Thanks to your funding, Rick could access rolling hillside vineyards in Southern Monterey, taking his pick of the high-quality Chardonnay growing there. Then he aged the wine on lees and skipped the oak to let the crisp, delicate fruit flavors shine through the best they can.
- Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a white wine this luxurious – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day!
- Fresh and vibrant, with bright fruit flavors like ripe pear and white peach, and a zing of citrus, Nicholas and Marshall’s Chardonnay is a classic, fruit-driven cool-climate white wine that has easy summertime sipping written all over it.
- With the help of your funding, the Miller brothers scouted out top-quality Chardonnay from the picturesque Paso Robles Highlands where their family owns two of the most famous vineyards in all of California.
- Thanks to your funding, Nicholas and Marshall are able to craft delicious white wines like this Chardonnay and share them with Angels everywhere for a mere $9.99. It doesn't get much better than that!
- Bright and crisp, with vibrant fruit flavors of ripe green apple, pear and juicy white peach, this Chardonnay is all about easy-sipping freshness minus the buttery flavor of your average California Chardonnay.
- Nicholas and Marshall used Angel funding to select top-grade Chardonnay from their choice of Santa Barbara vineyards to bring you one of the most refreshing whites on California's Central Coast.
- The Brothers Miller have made the perfect summery white for sipping with a meal of fresh seafood, preferably on a sunny deck surrounded by friends – get yours while supplies last!