- This fruit-driven Moscato is a sweet specialty from Down Under, with a lush set of peach, honey and apricot flavors wrapped in a crisp, clean, refreshing finish.
- Your funding helped Jen source and blend light, delicious varieties like White Frontignac, Gewurztraminer and Riesling from a trio of vineyards throughout Victoria, the sweet-wine capital of Australia.
- This is Jen’s first sweet Australian Moscato created exclusively for Angels, and with just a little over a 1,000 cases of this debut vintage available, this is one sweet sipper you don’t want to sleep on!
Stephen’s Muscat Canelli is jam packed with a fruit cocktail of flavors for a plush, sweet treat from Naked’s #1 winemaker.
Thanks to your funding, Stephen could embrace his sweeter side with his Sweet Selections collection and source and delicately blend Muscat Canelli grown in cooler Calaveras County estate vineyards.
This is a very limited production with a super sweet price under $10 — so get it while it lasts and treat yourself!
- This lightly sweet Moscato kicks off with juicy, bright fruit flavors like white peach, with a citrusy tang and an oh-so-slight bit of effervescence that makes each sip more refreshing than the last. refreshing finish.
- Brothers Randy and Bradford Lange are grapegrowers at heart, and know first-hand that great wines begin in the vineyard. For this classic Moscato, the brothers selected high-end grapes from some of their favorite sustainably tended vines growing right in their own estate vineyards.
- By supporting Randy and Bradford, you’re not only getting special access to exquisite wines from two legends of Clarksburg and Lodi wine country – you’re helping a generational farming family carry on a wine growing legacy decades in the making. We’ll cheers to that!