- Bright and juicy like a fistful of freshly-plucked wild strawberries, this mouthwatering Rosé is an instant refresher.
- Sangiovese makes great Rosé, especially when it's grown in Clare Valley - it's the perfect climate for these hot-weather-loving Italian grapes.
- This perfectly pale pink sipper is filled with bright and fruity flavors to match. It has just a smidge of sweetness to make it the perfect thirst-quencher!
Bright and juicy like freshly-plucked wild strawberries – or even a watermelon jolly rancher – this mouthwatering Rosé is an instant refresher.
“Italian varieties make fabulous Rosé,” Karen says. That’s why she used Sangiovese! “The climate in Lodi is perfect for growing it.” The vineyard sits across from her Lodi winery and she watched these grapes ripen herself.
Angel funding gave Karen first dibs on this Sangiovese. In return, she’s crafted you the perfect easy-sipping Rosé for the warmer days ahead.
- This lively Rosé brings your tastebuds a rush of bright fruit flavors from strawberries to ripe cherries that glide into a long, thirst-quenching, oh-so-refreshing finish.
- Brothers Randy and Bradford Lange are grapegrowers at heart, and know first-hand that great wines begin in the vineyard. For this pink take on a traditional Italian variety, the brothers selected high-end grapes straight from their own estate vineyards.
- By supporting Randy and Bradford, you’re not only getting special access to exquisite wines from two legends of Lodi and Clarksburg wine country – you’re helping a generational farming family carry on a wine growing legacy decades in the making. We’ll cheers to that!