- Bright and juicy like freshly-plucked wild strawberry or even a watermelon jolly rancher, this mouthwatering Rosé is an instant refresher.
- “Italian varietals make fabulous Rosé,” Karen says of this pinkened Sangiovese, “and the climate in Lodi is perfect for growing this variety.” The vineyard that grows this Sangiovese sits directly across from the winery where Karen works, and she watched these grapes ripen every day of the growing season.
- When the grapes were finally ready to harvest, your funding gave Karen first dibs on them. In return, she’s crafted you the perfect easy-sipping Rosé for the warmer days ahead...
- This lively Rosé brings your tastebuds a rush of bright fruit flavors from strawberries to ripe cherries that glide into a long, thirst-quenching, oh-so-refreshing finish.
- Brothers Randy and Bradford Lange are grapegrowers at heart, and know first-hand that great wines begin in the vineyard. For this pink take on a traditional Italian variety, the brothers selected high-end grapes straight from their own estate vineyards.
- By supporting Randy and Bradford, you’re not only getting special access to exquisite wines from two legends of Lodi and Clarksburg wine country – you’re helping a generational farming family carry on a wine growing legacy decades in the making. We’ll cheers to that!