- Bright and juicy like freshly-plucked wild strawberry or even a watermelon jolly rancher, this mouthwatering Rosé is an instant refresher.
- “Italian varietals make fabulous Rosé,” Karen says of this pinkened Sangiovese, “and the climate in Lodi is perfect for growing this variety.” The vineyard that grows this Sangiovese sits directly across from the winery where Karen works, and she watched these grapes ripen every day of the growing season.
- When the grapes were finally ready to harvest, your funding gave Karen first dibs on them. In return, she’s crafted you the perfect easy-sipping Rosé for the warmer days ahead...
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerful Italian-inspired red is a lush, savory specialty from Meaghan and Stephen, humming with dark fruit flavors that lead gracefully into a long, rich finish.
- With your support, 3-time WInemaker of the Year Stephen Millier teamed up with none other than his winemaking granddaughter Meaghan to bring you this top-grade Sangiovese from a single esteemed vineyard deep in the Sierra foothills.
- Meaghan and Stephen only made a few hundred cases of this decadent Calaveras County collaboration – scoop up a bottle of this bold, vibrant, multi-generational red while it lasts!