- Just one sip of this hearty Italian red blend and you’ll be whisked away on a wave of juicy dark cherries, tastebud-tingling spice and a rich, satin-smooth finish.
- With your support behind him each step of the way, Dom sourced perfectly ripened Sangiovese and soft, juicy Negroamaro grapes that were all hand-harvested from old vines in Southern Puglia – the tacco (“heel”) of Italy – to bring you this intricately balanced blend.
- From pizza margherita to pappardelle, this red was meant for Italian food! Pop it open a few hours before dinner to let the flavors open up. (Better yet, add a few drops while your sauce is cookin’!).
- Every sip of this mouthwatering Aussie Rosé is more refreshing than the last, with fruity flourishes of strawberry and cherry bringing you wave after wave of pure easy-sipping satisfaction.
- Adam is one of the few Aussie winemakers who could pull off a stunning Rosé blend of Sangiovese and Grenache this bright, bouncy and balanced – and it’s all thanks to your funding, which gave your winemaker the creative freedom he needed every step of the way.
- Twist off the screwcap on this silky-smooth Rosé and treat your friends and family to a splash of supremely refreshing wine that only exists because of you!
- Stefano's luscious Toscana is a new kind of Italian powerhouse red. With your help, Stefano started with the kind of big, bold red the Tuscan region is famous for, then gave it a silky smoothness that’s almost too easy to sip.
- You gave Stefano the chance to redefine what powerfully fruity Italian reds could be, so he brought together high-end Sangiovese from the hills of Tuscany and artfully blended it with juicy Merlot and sultry Syrah from coastal vineyards to bring you this reinvented Italian classic for a song!
- It's true, a lot of wine goes great with pizza – but this Toscana was practically made for a fresh-from-the-oven slice topped with crumbled sausage, olives and gooey mozzarella cheese. Sip, chomp, sip, repeat. It's the most luxurious Friday night you'll ever have.