Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...
Hundreds of Angels voted to save Oscar and Claudia’s historic family vineyard in the Douro Valley – and this superb red is the payoff! Your red blend is rich, elegant and wonderfully fresh, with full, lush red berry flavors and a slight, soft touch of spice.
When their dad wanted to tear out this 60-year-old vineyard, Angels stepped up and gave these sibling winemakers the funding to save the storied vines. Then they picked out the very best grapes in the whole vineyard for an otherworldly red you’ll just have to taste to believe.
The vineyard’s yields are very low, which means each grape is packed with loads of concentrated flavors and complexity. It also means that Oscar and Claudia could only make a few hundred cases of this mouth-watering red. This is one you don’t want to sleep on!
Due to popular Angel demand, Oscar and Claudia just brought back this crisp Portuguese classic for its most delectable vintage yet! Flush with tangy citrus, tropical fruits and a refined smoothness, this juicy jawdropper makes for easy, elegant sipping any old day of the week.
Your sibling winemakers used your funding to make this white refresher in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde wines, sourcing straight from the tiny, exclusive region at the center of the Alvarinho universe!
Vinho Verde wines are virtually unattainable at the prices you get for being an Angel – but when you fund Portuguese pros like the Quevedos, your wines only taste expensive!
WE'RE NOT SURE
With deep, lush flavors of dark fruit and a light touch of spice from a year of oak barrel aging, Constanza’s Carignan strikes the perfect balance between bold, ripe tastes and a refreshing brightness.
Constanza sourced this red from a more than 60-year-old vineyard, planted in an area of the country where growers use traditional dry-farming techniques. The older vines yield less fruit than younger, more productive vineyards, but that means the flavors in each grape come out far more complex and concentrated.
By using older vines with less fruit, Constanza only had enough grapes to make a small batch of this sublimely smooth red – make sure you scoop some up before it’s all gone for good!
- Bustling with fresh citrus and juicy summer nectarines, Gerd’s perfectly-balanced Pinot Gris will make you want to sink into a sun-warmed adirondack chair and stay put for hours.
- Gerd tended to his vineyards around the clock, treating your grapes with plenty of care – then gave the wine plenty of time on the lees to add brilliant texture and body to this refreshing Pinot Gris.
- Gerd recommends sipping on this dry white alongside a light and savory dish, like grilled fish with a creamy, lemony sauce... but we also think it’s simply divine with fish tacos or fried chicken.
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making your fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
- This refreshing bubbly is dancing with juicy apples, peaches, and the sweet smell of jasmine. Your living room's about to turn into an Italian garden terrace overlooking the countryside.
- Paolo's passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) your spumante is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the last. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
- Sam’s exquisite Australian white is lush, ripe and dripping with fruity flavors of peach and apricot, plus a delicate touch of honey and orange blossom. This rich, silky smooth Viognier is helping give Australian white wines the world-class reputation they deserve.
- Your funding helps Sam source high-end grapes from a famous estate where the growers keep yields low, giving the fruit its big, bold, concentrated flavors. “I'm actually gobsmacked that we get access to this terrific fruit!” Sam says.
- Sam suggests enjoying this wine on the younger side, but if you’re feeling adventurous, lay a few bottles down and open them over the next year or two and see how the flavors develop over time.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Dip into this dreamy Cab with deep, rich, ripe berry flavors and a touch of spice that dance over a luscious, velvety-smooth mouthfeel. Constanza even gave this Cab an extra special oomph from a year of aging in French oak – just for you!
Constanza used your funding to source high-end grapes straight from a 30-year-old vineyard in Chile’s Central Valley, where the fruit was hand-picked at just the right moment to capture the fullest, most complex flavors possible.
Take Constanza’s word for it, nothing pairs better with this classic Cab than savory barbecue. But of course, also feel free to test that theory with any of your favorite dishes!
Whether you’re pairing with apps or toasting to celebrate, you’ll love this fresh and fruity bubbly - and it’s yours for a song.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so Prosecco’s in his blood. Thanks to you, he crafted this dream wine from Valdobbiadene – the region growing the most sought-after sparkling in Italy.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – serve chilled, or with Aperol as a spritz!