- Patrice’s acclaimed Chenin Blanc is a harmony of fresh fruit flavors, with a delicate layer of soft citrus and rich texture that lead into a clean, crisp finish.
- Made in the heart of France’s legendary Loire Valley, Vouvray is the gold standard of Chenin Blanc not just for France, but the world. Now thanks to your funding, Patrice can share this Chenin with a wider audience and introduce wine drinkers everywhere to the wonders of Vouvray.
- For helping Patrice create this epic follow-up to last year’s 93%-rated Chenin Blanc, you save $22 on this classic white wine from one of France’s best winemakers.
- This crisp, lively Rosé is delicate, complex and above all, oh-so-refreshing, with a bounty of light berry flavors and an easy-sipping finish.
- Your support helped Gerd select his grapes from traditional terraced vineyards in Pfalz, where this delicate Pinot gets harvested by hand and treated with extra care from the winery to your bottle.
- To craft this pink specialty, Gerd saved a portion of the Pinot Noir he makes for you, removing the high-end juices from the grape skins early for a light pink color and fermenting it all in stainless steel to let every bright, mouthwatering flavor really pop!
- Treat your tastebuds to a crisp, mouthwatering refresher from star Oregon winemaker Chris Baker. This lively Pinot Gris brings you a splash of bright fruit flavors, from green apple to melon, that glide along into a smooth, oh-so-satisfying finish.
- Your support gave Chris special access to a trio of top vineyards nestled in the heart of Oregon’s world-famous Willamette Valley – in return, he’s bringing you this luscious Pinot Gris loaded with layer after layer of bright, fruity complexity.
- This fresh Oregon white is the ideal easy-sipper for your next lazy, warm afternoon basking in the sun. Just make sure you bring home enough to last you all summer – this is one world-class white that won’t be in stock for long.
- Vibrant and fresh, with a scintillating layer of bright bubbles, this refined Prosecco is light and luxurious Italian sparkling at its most refreshing.
- Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so his Prosecco roots run deep, and with your support he was able to craft this dream sparkling using high-end fruit from Valdobbiadene – home to Italy’s most sought-after grapes for sparkling wines.
- When served chilled, this crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – and if you’re feeling especially creative and adventurous, try mixing it with Aperol as a spritz!
- Look out world — this is a smooth and rich Reserve Zinfandel made with Karen’s signature touch. Months of oak aging and Karen’s expertise brings out the best in this fruit — she's won back-to-back Gold medals to prove it!
- Your funding gives Karen priority access to vineyards managed by Lodi’s top growers. After harvest, she lets this dark, fruit-forward red take a long, lavish nap in oak (almost two years!) to bring you robust, smooth perfection.
- With over 35,000 followers and 235,000 reviews for her wines, to say Karen is beloved by your community is an understatement. Toast your Winemaker of the Year with this Reserve Zinfandel worthy of the crown.
- This light, refreshing bubbly is an Italian classic, buzzing with fresh crisp fruit flavors, from juicy green apple to ripe, luscious peach, woven with a tangy dash of citrus and a finish that will leave you saying “bellissimo!”
- Paolo’s passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this fizzy delicacy is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the least. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
- Meet your record-breaking Gran Reserva Malbec – this rich Argentina red is the return vintage of your highest-rated Malbec of all time. It's Argentina's most famous red, crafted with an extra-generous aging regimen.
- Starting with fruit from his Uco Valley estate vineyards, Mauricio used Angel funding to age this intense red for a full two years to achieve coveted Gran Reserva status, including 9 months in expensive French oak barrels.
- Not only did Mauricio’s first vintage of this Gran Reserva Malbec earn a record-smashing 95% rating, it even won a prestigious Decanter medal. Now the new vintage is here and it’s all yours to savor!
- This red is the perfect introduction to Chris’ wines — a pure, rich and fruit-balanced Cabernet. You’ll taste the concentrated red fruit — it’s the star! — and hints of spice from aging in French oak.
- With Angel funding, Chris is in Mendocino caretaking an organic certified vineyard — making the purest wine just for you. Taste his first passion projects for Naked wines — hopefully, the first of many.
- When Angels come together, good things happen. You asked for more organic options and Chris is dedicated to creating the best. Your support will help him share his wines and sustainability mission with the world.
This summery white is marked by lush, fruity flavors from juicy peach to ripe melon, with a mouth-filling texture and thirst-quenching finish – and it’s all thanks to Angels like you!
Ben crafted this easy-sipping white with grapes harvested from his home region, the Minervois, to give this rare, white version of classic Grenache the spotlight it deserves.
Angels loved last year’s 90+ rated debut vintage of this Grenache Gris so much, Ben just had to bring it back! Savor the return of this one-of-a-kind white wine, brought ot you by one of France's best.
- This light and fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as crisp and refreshing as it gets, with juicy, vibrant fruit flavors, a splash of citrus and a lush, mouth-filling finish.
- Your funding helped Karen spotlight the high-quality grapes of her choice from select family-farmed Lodi vineyards just down the road from the winery where she works. She watched these grapes ripen perfectly all through the growing season – now she’s turned them into the perfect thirst-quencher just for you!
- Karen says just pair this easy sipper up with a dinner of grilled asparagus and fish tacos and you’re in flavor heaven.