- This light, refreshing bubbly is an Italian classic, buzzing with fresh crisp fruit flavors, from juicy green apple to ripe, luscious peach, woven with a tangy dash of citrus and a finish that will leave you saying “bellissimo!”
- Paolo’s passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this fizzy delicacy is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the least. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
- Franck’s award-winning Spanish Garnacha is a rush of intense red berry flavors, with a spellbinding touch of savory spice that’ll keep you coming back for more.
- With your support backing him, Franck sought out a pristine vineyard in the cool-climate Montsant region near the Mediterranean, next door to one of Spain’s most expensive wine regions – so you get all the rich decadence, without the sky-high prices.
- Tuck into this lively, vibrant fruit-bomb with a plate of wafer-thin Iberico ham and a small dish of almonds. It’s a classic Mediterranean combo guaranteed to make you weak at the knees.
- This rich, juicy red blend captures the generous character of this famous French valley, packed with tart red fruits and wrapped up with a touch of toasty oak spice. There’s no place like Rhone!
- Your funding helped Ben craft this Angel-exclusive Rhone blend using Syrah and Grenache from his choice of Rhone Valley vineyards, where these two iconic red varieties grow best.
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for an additional 8 months in oak barrels. Now it’s yours to savor!
- This fresh French white is as refreshing as it is rare, with bright fruit flavors, a twist of citrus and a crisp, thirst-quenching finish.
- Picpoul de Pinet is a rare white grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses your Angel funding to get exclusive access to grapes from his favorite grapegrower high up in the Mediterranean hillsides – in return he brings you this fruity, refreshing white wine for just $11.99!
- This mighty Malbec packs a velvety punch of bold, juicy dark fruits that shine through a deep, sultry texture and wrap up in a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your funding behind him, Mauricio selected fruit from his own vineyards set in the heart of Argentina’s world-famous Uco Valley, where top-dollar Malbec grows like a charm.
- For helping Mauricio bring this classic, top-shelf red to the world, you get it for a fraction of what Mendoza Malbecs cost on restaurant lists and wine shop shelves. Grab a bottle and cheers yourself for being such a clever Angel!
- Dark and dreamy, this Andean Cabernet is full of inky berry and cherry flavors that make it taste like a true luxury.
- Your funding gave José access to Gualtallary – a rocky microregion within Mendoza – where high-elevation snowmelt hydrates the vines. Here, grapes grow ultra-concentrated and intense.
- The world may clamor for it, but only Angels have access to this exclusive Cab from Argentina's former Winemaker of the Year. For $15, no less!
- This easy-sipping French Chardonnay is a splash of baked apple and pear flavors, rounded off with a smooth, creamy, melt-in-your-mouth finish.
- Angel support helped Ben harvest his choice of Chardonnay from the foothills of the Pyrenees mountains, where the region’s cooler climate rewards him with delicate fruit packed full of flavor.
- There's nothing quite like a smooth Chardonnay from the French countryside. Your funding helps this talented vigneron share his home region’s classic wines with Angels everywhere for a song – Ben will cheers to that!
- This vibrant, fruit-driven red is a South of France specialty, balancing cherry and red fruit flavors with a velvety texture and a smooth finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your support gave Ben special access to world-class Syrah and Grenache grapes from the low-yielding hillside vineyards of Black Mountain in Southern France’s Minervois region to craft this signature red exclusively for Angels.
- When you first open this juicy red, it may be too tempting to resist diving right in – but if you’re able to wait and let the wine air out for at least an hour, you’ll be rewarded tenfold with every lavish, fruity layer shining through to its fullest.
- Rich, creamy and overflowing with elegant tropical fruits and toasty oak, this is everything you want in a big, classic California Chardonnay and more!
- With the help of your funding, 8-time Winemaker of the Year Daryl Groom harvested his grapes from one of Sonoma’s most famed vineyards, then barrel-aged the wine in French oak for 16 months for an oh-so-creamy texture.
- High-end Sonoma Chardonnay from a world-famous winemaker like Daryl would easily go for over $45 a bottle anywhere else. But for supporting Daryl to make this elegant white exactly the way he wanted, it’s yours for a song!
Your luscious, rich red is back! And it's flowing with soft, juicy fruit flavors like bold cherries with enough spice to add a little pep to your step.
Your 30-year wine expert knows just how to make you the perfect Pinot. "This is a classic Pinot that doesn't need other varietals blended into it for intensity," he says. "It's got a silky textural feel with a nice, long finish."
A bottle with this much finesse should sell for double... but when you fund winemakers directly, it's a whole 'nother story! Grab a bottle that you helped create!