All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
Talk about classic. This wine is from Chenin’s famous birthplace – the Loire Valley – full of light, bright flavors like crisp apple and pear, juicy peach and zesty lemon. Mmm, magnifique!
With your funding, Patrice harvested grapes from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
Look no further than this sipper from the one and only Patrice. With an Angel rating of 94% across all vintages, this is sure to please.
Buzzing with flavors like ripe strawberry, wild raspberries and juicy red cherry, this is everything you want in a Rosé – bright, light and refreshing.
Angel funding helped Patrice harvest Pinot Noir next to Sancerre in France’s world-famous Loire Valley to bring you this elegant Rosé that’s perfect for any day of the week.
With your exclusive savings, this is a resounding oui. Stock up on this Angel and critic favorite and enjoy French Rosé all year long.
- Everything you want in a Willamette Pinot! This perfectly polished red from all-star winemaker Chris Baker is vibrant and juicy – with cherry, raspberry and plum flavors – all subtly seasoned with the finest oak aging.
- Your funding gave Chris access to Willamette Valley’s best nooks and crannies – like Pete's Mountain, Yamhill-Carlton, Eola-Amity, and Ribbon Ridge – home to some of the finest Pinot Noir in Oregon. Then Chris barrel aged the wine for nearly a year for finesse.
- Thanks to you, Chris dubs the 2021 vintage “the best Willamette Valley Pinot yet.” Take home a bottle of this prized Pinot and taste it for yourself!
- This light, bubbly Prosecco is a classic – buzzing with crisp flavors like juicy green apple to ripe, luscious peach – plus a tangy dash of citrus that will leave you saying “bellissimo!”
- Paolo’s passion for Prosecco is rooted in 3 generations of winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this sparkling is as perfect as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this Prosecco is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the least. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company.
This rich, elegant Pinot Noir is packed with mouthfilling layers of refined red and dark fruit flavors that glide into a long, lavish finish.
With the help of Angel funding, Daryl harvested a majority of his Pinot from a trio of premier Russian River Valley vineyards and treated the wine to aging in French oak barrels for richness and depth of flavor.
This stunning Pinot is a limited-edition release, Daryl says. Consider this your one shot to make the most of the Angel-exclusive savings you get for making it possible!
With decadent blackberry and blueberry flavors cradled in warming oak spice, Derek describes this easy-drinking red in one word – delicious.
Angel support took Derek to Sonoma’s Dry Creek Valley to harvest Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre, the perfect place to achieve fresh, ripe flavors – then he aged the wine in French and Hungarian oak barrels for over a year to make it oh-so smooth.
“This one’s a crowdpleaser,” says Derek. Take his word for it. Get your share and enjoy this with friends while grilling, picnicking or chilling around the firepit – before it’s gone forever.
- This delicate red is an anytime staple. It’s flush with dark berry flavors, silky-smooth and has that signature fruit-driven character of Ribbon Ridge.
- As Oregon’s smallest winegrowing region nestled in Willamette Valley, Ribbon Ridge produces the teensiest amount of the state’s Pinot. Thanks to your funding, Chris can harvest pristine grapes from the area’s most exclusive vineyards!
- Anywhere else, an Oregon Pinot this top-shelf would go for over $60 a bottle, but Angels get it for a song – grab a few bottles while it lasts!
- This rich, juicy red captures the character of this famous French valley, packed with bright red fruit flavors and wrapped up with a touch of toasty oak spice. There’s no place like Rhône!
- Your funding helped Ben craft this Angel-exclusive blend of Syrah and Grenache from his choice of Rhône Valley vineyards, where these two iconic red varieties grow best.
- There’s Côtes du Rhône – then there’s Côtes du Rhône Plus! To put that extra bit of finesse on this already refined red, Ben aged it for an additional 8 months in oak barrels. Now it’s yours to savor!
Vibrant and fresh, with bright, brilliant bubbles and flavors of peach and honey, this Brut is Italian sparkling at its most refreshing.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so his Prosecco roots run deep. With your support, he crafted this dream sparkling using high-end fruit from Valdobbiadene – home to Italy’s most sought-after grapes for sparkling wines.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – and if you’re feeling especially creative and adventurous, try mixing it with Aperol as a spritz!
This seductive Zinfandel barrels in with brambly blackberry and ripe blueberry flavors. It’s juicy and fruity – satisfy your craving for a robust, full-bodied red.
Your funding gives Karen priority access to premium Lodi vineyards, then she lets this dark, fruit-forward wine take a long, lavish nap in French and American oak barrels – almost 2 years! – bringing you full-flavored perfection.
Karen’s signature touch and expertise bring out the best – she's won numerous medals to prove it. Go ahead and indulge – it’s a steal of a deal!