- Father-son team Stephen and Jamie have truly outdone themeselves with this latest vintage of their Angel-favorite Cabernet. It's a rich, regal powerhouse loaded with sumptuous ripe fruit flavors and a silky-smooth finish that's so soft and luxurious it's no wonder this red is an all-out Angel classic.
- This is one of Angels' most beloved and sought-after Cabernets of all time. Tens of thousands of Angels have tasted Stephen's deeply decadent red and each year it sells out in the blink of an eye.
- Slather some homemade chimichurri over a sizzling, char-grilled strip steak and sip the night away with this heavenly, mouthfilling Cab – be sure to save some fries for mopping up those rich, delicious juices too.
- Ripe red berries and blackberries go hand-in-hand with a subtle spiciness for a rich, juicy mouthful of smooth, sultry flavor in this sizzling Syrah from your own Chilean superstar Jean Pascal.
- With Angel funding and access to vineyards with the ideal soils and conditions for growing mind-blowing Syrah, Jean Pascal was able to pull out all the stops while crafting this unbelievably elegant Chilean red.
- Jean Pascal is world-famous for his classic, bold Chilean reds and this one is no exception. Angels were pivotal in making this dazzling red delight possible, so you get it for an unbelievable steal.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your King of Cab is back with the return of this refined reserve red that’s overflowing with intense dark fruit flavors and a barrel-aged elegance that’s won it an over 94% rating from Angels for five straight vintages.
- Matt calls this world-class Cab from the Sierra Foothills “proof that you can produce a luxury wine at an unbelievable price.” Thanks to Angel support, your Napa all-star sourced fruit from the very best blocks of an esteemed El Dorado County vineyard to bring you a red that can stand toe-to-toe with high-end Napa Cabs, for half the price.
- Thousands of eager Angels call this limited, luxurious red from your Cabernet champion their favorite, so make sure you scoop up a bottle while it lasts!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Meet Doce + Forte, a luxuriously lush, fruit-driven and mouth-filling fortified red, loaded with intense dark berry flavors that carry you away on a silky-smooth mouthfeel from the first sip to the last.
- Thanks to Angels, Ana was able to source traditional Portuguese varietals from the stunning 43-acre Saint Amant Vineyard in Amador County, where the conditions line up just right for first-rate fruit overflowing with lavish flavor.
- Ana carefully crafted this fortified red in the traditional method of making Port wine from her native Portugal, giving it layer after layer of refined, soul-warming deliciousness. Pair a glass after dinner with a rich, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate mousse and you’re all set!
- Big, brooding and unabashedly bold, this robust red is a mouthwatering medley of briary dark berry flavors with a luscious burst of fruit and soul-warming smoothness from oak barrel aging.
- Scott’s ROX All Blacks is an all-time Angel favorite with back-to-back 90%+ ratings, and it’s no wonder. This masterful, breathtaking blend of Zinfandel, Syrah, Petite Sirah and Alicante Bouschet is simply unforgettable.
- Thanks to Angel support, Scott’s able to bring this luscious blend back vintage after vintage with impeccable fruit sourced from his choice of vineyards throughout Sonoma wine country. Enjoy this dreamy, top-rated red masterpiece, made just for you.
- Daryl’s dazzling Alexander Valley Cab is an Angel-funded icon, with rich, silky-smoothness and downright delectable dark berry flavors, not to mention a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Prestige Alexander Valley Cabs like this tend to start at around $40 – $50 a bottle, but for endlessly supporting Daryl’s independent winemaking dreams, Angels get this world-class Cab for just half of that.
- With an eager following of over 4,000 Angels, every new vintage of this Cab flies off the site almost as soon as it's released. You definitely don't want to sleep on this one – grab a bottle and see why so many Angels call this Cab their absolute favorite!
- In the mood for the fruitiest, freshest white wine from California's Central Coast the summer? Rick's got you covered! This first-class Chardonnay drips with delectable green apple, peach and tropical flavors and a refreshing ripeness that lasts and lasts.
- Angel funding put Rick in one of the most choice hillside Chardonnay vineyards in Southern Monterey to get first pick of the finest fruit of the year. Then he aged the wine on lees and skipped the oak to let the crisp, delicate fruit flavors shine through the best they can.
- Only a winemaker with 30+ years of experience could bring you a luxurious white like this – and Rick’s thankful that you let him! Pour a frosty glass of this refreshing Chardonnay with fresh-grilled lemon cod, kick your feet up… and call it a day!
- Dave’s delectably crisp Washington white is flush with cool, juicy melon flavors and just a dash of citrus for the ultimate summery Pacific Northwest thirst-quencher.
- With Angel support opening the door to practically any vineyard in Washington, Dave took to the famed Columbia Valley, where he knew exactly where to find the ripest Sauvignon Blanc that could give him the most complex, luxurious set of flavors possible.
- World-class Sauvignon Blanc from Washington is a hard find, but for backing Dave’s dream of producing this heavenly white, he’s bringing it to you for an absolute steal of only $9.99!
- Rich, ripe and silky smooth – this Cabernet has it all! Jen’s Rebel Cabernet Sauvignon is loaded with lavish deep, dark fruity flavors like decadent, luscious blackberry, with an extra touch of barrel-aged elegance that will keep you coming back for more.
- Thanks to steadfast Angel support, Jen’s bringing this Angel-favorite back for yet another dazzling vintage, sourcing only the ripest, most flavorful fruit from three first-class Victoria vineyards (including her own family vineyard in Rutherglen).
- Jen declares, “Starting off with great fruit is the first step in making a great wine!” You helped her snag some of the finest fruit Down Under, now the wine is all yours to enjoy. Grab a bottle and taste this unforgettable Cab that’s all thanks to YOU!
Fruity and bright – with the elegance of Champagne – this Brut bursts with flavors like wild berries, crisp apples and juicy white grapes.
Made from a classic sparkling recipe of Chardonnay and earthy Pinot Noir, sparkling champion Penny made this dazzler in the traditional method, so the flavors stay fresh and the finish really POPS.
Google Penelope Gadd Coster and you'll quickly realize what an industry legend she is. Her sparkling is TOP-DOLLAR! This bubbly is no different... except for your exclusive $14.99 price!