- Franck’s traditional Spanish sparkling is a lip-smacking delight, lushly layered with flavors of crisp, juicy apple and a touch of puckery citrusy, all packed together with a mouthful of oh-so-fine, refreshing bubbles.
- Franck’s a dedicated organic grapegrower and meticulous when it comes to every aspect of the vineyard. Tending his vines all by hand, he sees to their every need during the growing season and knows precisely when to harvest them at their very ripest to bring you the fullest, freshest flavors imaginable.
- Made using the same method as high-end French sparkling, think of cava like the Champagne of Spain without all the pomp. This easy-sipper is the perfect pairing both for special occasions and for cozying up with a glass any old weeknight. Thanks to your support, Franck can bring it to you for a steal!
This rich, robust red blend from Daryl is generous in more ways than one. Besides being luxuriously packed with a mouthful of refined red and black fruit and a sublime smoothness thanks to Daryl’s trademark finesse, $1 per bottle also goes straight to the Children’s Heart Foundation.
Daryl’s son Colby inspired this 5-varietal blend after enduring back to back open heart surgeries at the age of 8 and 9. Colby wanted to make a wine where proceeds could be donated to heart research so "no kid would have to go through what he went through" – and Angels like YOU made it a reality.
Starting with a bold backbone of mostly Cabernet, Daryl expertly blended in Shiraz for this red’s silky smoothness, Zinfandel for a touch of spice, Merlot for a flash of fruit and softness and finally Petite Sirah for a dash of color and power.
- Steeped in lush red berry flavors and traces of tropical fruit, this Rosé of Pinot Noir is Derek’s pink love letter to a storied vineyard in the heart of Anderson Valley that he’s worked with for close to a decade.
- “This wine was magic from Day 1 in the winery,” he says. “The cellar crew and I fell in love with it and enjoyed seeing it evolve throughout fermentation, thankfully never losing its complexity and character.”
- There isn't much Rosé produced in Anderson Valley, Derek says. Pinot Noir grapes this pristine usually go into pricey reds or sparkling wines, making this a rare treat exclusively for Angels!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Fresh, crisp and fruity, with lush flavors of strawberry, raspberry and ripe green apple, Evangelos’s Rosé of Pinot Noir is ready for sipping any day of the week.
- With your funding behind him, Evangelos got to take his pick of high-end Pinot Noir straight from Sonoma to bring you this juicy Rosé that's just dripping in elegance.
- Pair this Angel-favorite Rosé with a decked out charcuterie board and a patio and you’re all set!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sultry Syrah shimmers with sumptuous flavors of dark, ripe cherry and deep, rich plum that glide along with a savory touch of spice on an endlessly smooth finish.
- With your support, Meaghan and Stephen were able to source their fruit from the storied Esmeralda Vineyard, tucked deep within the Sierra Foothills on an old gold mining claim.
- Meaghan and Stephen only made a few hundred cases of their debut Angel-funded Syrah – if sultry, top-notch California reds are your thing, you definitely don’t want to miss this limited release!
- Jean Pascal’s Private Collection Cab is loaded with deep, mouth-filling flavors of fresh red berries, cherries and soft spice, with a gloriously long-lasting finish.
- He’s one of Chile’s most famous winemakers – and he works for you! Your funding helps Jean Pascal source the very best grapes around to bring you Cabernets like this, with dizzying depths of flavor and complexity.
- Jean Pascal’s endless winemaking finesse makes this Cabernet one for the ages. Grab a bottle to enjoy now while it's young and put another one down in the cellar or up on the top shelf for a few years to see how the flavors evolve over time.
- Irene’s Reserva Chardonnay is a rich and creamy thirst-quencher, with bright fruit flavors of pear and green apple, dashes of citrusy tang and traces of light nuttiness on a long, luxurious finish.
- Irene sourced this gem straight from her own Curicó Valley vineyard set in the heart of Chilean wine country, where a warm Mediterranean climate helps her grow some of the region's most prestige, pinkies-up fruit.
- With your support, Irene was able to age this Chard for a full year in expensive oak barrels – now it’s all yours! For a tastebud-tingling meal, your winemaker suggests pairing a glass with your choice of savory seafood or a rich, creamy Brie.
- Ben can really do no wrong. His latest Languedoc blending masterclass is vegan, organic AND bio-dynamic... making this ruby red gem just as heavenly as the Angels that made it possible.
- While the beautifully concentrated, vibrant red fruit flavor of Carignan dances on your tastebuds, your mouth will be wrapped in a plush, velveteen texture. Add smoky, sultry Syrah to the mix and you've got a finish to savor with every sip.
- Ben works super hard to find the fruit for this wine. And based on the previous vintages, it won't last! Try it while you can with some herby, French-style sausages and mustard and don't be surprised if you come back for another bottle.
- Powerfully ripe, juicy and complex, Franck’s luscious Spanish red is loaded with layer after layer of deep dark berry flavors, backed by just a touch of savory earthiness.
- Thanks to your funding, Franck could get his hands on Carignan and Grenache straight from the world-renowned Priorat region in southern Spain. For a top-shelf red that would be 3 or 4 times more expensive on the shelves of a wine shop or in a restaurant, you’ve come to the right place.
- After 12 months of aging in expensive oak, Franck’s red is unbelievably elegant and smooth, without sacrificing any horsepower. For best results, open a bottle and let it breathe for a bit while you whip up a hearty rib-eye or mouthwatering cut of steak, then let your tastebuds dance the night away!
Cool, crisp and thirst-quenching, this light pink and wonderfully tart Rosé is stacked with fresh, juicy tastes of ripe strawberry and a touch of tangy citrus.
Matt sourced this Rosé from a family of 4th generation grape growers in Oakley, California – just a hop, skip and jump from Napa (where he makes the region’s highest-rated Cab!). The growers handpicked Carignan and Mourvedre grapes from legacy, head-trained vines – some 130 years old! - and you can really taste the quality in the bottle.
He’s a famous Napa Cab guy who loves a bright Rosé, too. And you backed his dream of making a top-shelf Rosé right next door to Wine Country. Now it’s finally here and yours to enjoy!