- This bubbly sings with refreshing flavors of crisp apple and pear and zesty citrus – zip, zip hooray!
- Rob’s been the winemaker behind some of California’s most famous sparkling wines - Mumm, Schramsberg – if you’ve toasted with it, he’s likely barreled it! – now he’s making some of the most elegant bubblies of his career, thanks to you.
- Turn any day into a special occasion with this wildly crowd-pleasing sparkling sipper. Pop a bottle and relish in easy-drinking effervescence!
- This 90+ rated Alvarinho is loaded with mouthwatering flavors like ripe mango and zesty lime.
- Oscar and Claudia used your funding to make this white in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde – fresh, fruity and fizzy – harvesting grapes from vineyards in Minho Valley, the center of the Alvarinho universe.
- It's beloved by critics and Angels alike. The Quevedos are really onto something – get a bottle before it's gone!
- There’s a softer side of Malbec – who knew?! This sparkling-edition red delights with flavors like ripe strawberry, wild raspberry and juicy cherry. This uncommon bubbly is perfect for brunch, a celebration – or anytime!
- With your support, Mauricio selected grapes from vineyards in Argentina’s world-famous Uco Valley in Mendoza – doing something no one else is – making this irresistible sparkling rosé!
- It’s not every day you get a sparkling Malbec, and Mauricio made it just for you! Angel support made this rare style possible – that’s celebration-worthy in itself.
- This fresh Chardonnay is one layer of vibrant flavor after another – from crisp apples to ripe peach to juicy honeydew. It’s a Pacific Northwest take you’ll love.
- Chardonnay is rare in Oregon, but thanks to your support, Scott gets guaranteed access. He’s brought you the best, harvested from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Northern Willamette and Umpqua Valleys, and barrel fermented it to perfection.
- Scott made this Chardonnay with French Chablis in mind – It’s a classic wine that deserves a classic dinner party. As Scott says, “This is a wine that shines on the dinner table and is meant to be enjoyed with friends.”
- This red is a Reserve-level specialty from father-son winemaking team Stephen and Jamie de Wet, loaded with dark berry and mocha flavors and backed by a touch of peppery spice.
- Your funding helped Stephen and Jamie perfect this dream duo of dazzling varieties. Starting with mostly Shiraz (aka Syrah), then added a dash of Viognier for added complexity and elegance.
- You haven’t lived until you’ve paired this delectable Shiraz Viognier with a juicy steak. Bring home a bottle – or more! – and find out what you’re missing!
- With classic Napa flavors like ripe black cherry, chocolate and savory oak spices, this is the silky-smooth, barrel-aged beauty you’ve come to expect from Matt.
- With your funding, Matt harvests Cabernet from top-tier vineyards across Napa – this year, the majority came from highfalutin Rutherford – a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
- Matt knows his way around Cabernet – and he’s bringing his 9th exclusive vintage to you for a song. Get a few bottles of this crowd pleaser without the high Napa price tag.
Full of ripe red and dark berries, a hint of oak and a touch of tempting spiciness, this rich red is what Jen calls “the ultimate expression of what I love about Shiraz."
Angel funding got Jen into a handful of the best vineyards in her corner of South Australia, each with older vines and lower yields that gave the fruit the perfect intensity Jen wanted for this wine.
“My Diamond Shiraz is made from only the very best blocks, from my favorite vineyards, made with all the love and care in the world. It's this commitment to quality at every step that makes my Diamond Shiraz fantastic value.”
- This elegant white screams, “I am Chardonnay!” with its ideal balance of fresh apple, crisp pear, and rich and creamy flavor. It’s fruity AND silky.
- Your funding helped 8-time Winemaker of the Year Daryl Groom harvest world-class Chardonnay from four Russian River Valley vineyards for just the right blend of intensely flavored fruit.
- Daryl added extra polish by aging this Chardonnay in fine French oak barrels. Now this Angel and critic favorite is yours to enjoy with your exclusive savings!
- This mouthfilling red packs a plush punch of warm berry pie flavors and a rush of vanilla wrapped up in a long, lush finish that’ll have you swooning.
- Stephen harvested this robust red from certified sustainable vineyards in the heart of Lodi wine country, home to some of the ripest Petite Sirah in the state – and Stephen’s the perfect winemaker to bring it to you!
- This rich Petite Sirah loves company – your champion winemaker suggests sipping this red with a few close friends. For best results, share with a cheese plate, a picnic and friends.
- It's bright. It's mineral. It's gloriously creamy (and ages so beautifully over time). No wonder the shell-covered vineyards of Chablis are such a French point of pride. This is where classic Chardonnay was born!
- And the "Forêts" vineyards of Chablis (nestled in the subclimate of Montmains) are even more special. Titled a Premier Cru, Forêts is one of the top vineyards in France. This particular site is even historically protected by the UN.
- A wine like this deserves royal treatment. Splash out on fresh oysters, bay scallops, or a brothy bowl of moules frites. Slurp, sip, and bask in the afterglow.