WE'RE NOT SURE
- Legacy French winemaker Patrice Grasset is proud to bring you the latest vintage of his crisp Sauvignon Blanc – an elegant Angel-favorite coursing with delicate bright fruit flavors and Patrice’s signature finesse.
- With his connections all over the Loire, and your funding behind him, Patrice is able to source only the finest of the region’s Sauvignon Blanc. For helping him harvest this wine’s grapes from along the banks of the Loire River, you get this stunning summery white for an absolute steal.
- Break open a crusty baguette, spread on a dollop of rich brie or soft and creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping.
- This award-winning, Angel-favorite French white brings you refreshing crispness and light, bright fruit flavors like honey dew melon with every sip, layered over a silky-smooth finish you won’t be forgetting any time soon.
- With your help, Patrice could source 100% of this wine from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
- For one of the best French white wines out there, look no further than this stunning sipper from the one and only Patrice. He’s bringing back the latest vintage of this Angel-funded smash hit for an absolute song!
- Penelope’s delicate sparkling Rosé hums with bright fruit flavors carried on a wave of ultra-fine bubbles into a crisp, refreshing finish.
- Your funding helped Penelope channel the ripe, juicy flavors of top-grade Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes into this traditional-style sparkling Rosé, meaning it undergoes a second fermentation in the bottle to give it all the elegance of a classic Champagne.
- Penelope is a legend in the world of California sparkling wine – over more than 3 decades, she’s made bubblies for some of the biggest names in the business. Now for supporting this icon to make her very own line of wines, you get special access to sparkling like this for an absolute steal!
- This Pinot Noir packs the depth of a classic cool-climate Pinot, with elegant dark fruit, like ripe bing cherry and black raspberry, backed by a subtle touch of spice and a long, sleek finish.
- Richard selected this Pinot from a single vineyard in the Petaluma Gap area of the larger Sonoma Coast region and pulled out all the stops in the winery, which included giving the wine a full 18 months of aging in French oak for an extra layer of refined complexity.
- This bottling of Pinot Noir is a special-edition release from Richard’s own company Vinum Cellars. Supplies are limited, and as a one-time release, this may be the only vintage of this wine you ever see on the site. Once it’s gone, it’s gone.
- This dry, pale pink Rosé is a refreshing blend of Grenache, Carignan and Sangiovese, with bright red fruit flavors and a touch of citrus, like perky lime zest. It’s an ideal easy-sipper for relaxing outdoors on a warm spring afternoon.
- 2019 was a near-perfect grapegrowing season in Sonoma’s Dry Creek Valley, with just the right amount of heat early in the season, balanced by mild temperatures throughout the summer, resulting in grapes with superior flavor development.
- Winemaker Mike Saini is a champion of Dry Creek Valley who lives to showcase his favorite vineyards and varieties of the region – for a top-notch example of quintessential Dry Creek Rosé, look no further!
- This white Willamette Pinot Blanc is a crisp, delicate refresher with bright fruit flavors like melon and peach, balanced with traces of tangy citrus and a long, mouthwatering finish.
- Originally from Germany and Northern Italy, Pinot Blanc is a super rare find on this side of the world. But with your support, Chris scouted out a tiny Pinot patch growing in two prestige vineyards right in his backyard of Oregon’s Willamette Valley.
- Last year’s debut vintage of this Pinot Blanc was such a smash hit that Angels funded Chris to bring his Pinot Blanc back for this stunning follow-up vintage. With such an eager following, this is one warm-weather white you don’t want to sleep on.
- This refreshing white is overflowing with juicy, citrusy flavors. It’s easy to see why this Chenin Blanc is the most popular Angels have ever funded!
- With your support, Alex harvests the lion’s share of this Chenin from revered older vines in Clarksburg, where cool Sacramento Delta breezes mellow out the hot days, giving the grapes delicate, complex flavors that unfold in your glass.
- With back-to-back 90+ ratings, gold medals and Best in Class trophies, Alex's Chenin Blanc is a truly celebrated wine. She says this vintage may be the best one yet! Scoop up a bottle and taste for yourself.
- Delicate and mouth-wateringly delicious, this sparkling Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay harvested from premium cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – and it's exclusive here for an important reason...
- It’s your funding that makes this stunning sparkling Rosé possible! Snag a few bottles of this Angel crowdpleaser (and routine medal winner) while you can. Wayne's sparkling never lasts long!
This light and vibrant white wine treats your tastebuds to ripe flavors of apple, tropical fruits and a layer of zesty citrus. Scott’s crisp, easy-sipping Pinot Gris is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund – one sip is all it takes to see why.
Thanks to Angels, Scott harvested world-class Pinot Gris from his choice of vineyards throughout Oregon, bringing together the bright, crisp character of Willamette Valley fruit with the vibrant, ripe complexity of grapes from Southern Oregon.
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
- Matt’s Napa Valley Cabernet is as classic as they come. Decadently layered with indulgent dark berry flavors, a touch of toasty oak and a hint of spice, this silky-smooth, barrel-aged red is quintessential Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best.
- With Angel support, Matt sourced cream-of-the-crop fruit from a series of high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Napa Valley. A majority of the fruit came from revered vines nestled in the historic Rutherford AVA – home to some of the finest Cabernet in the entire world.
- Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone for another whole vintage – with a lifetime rating of over 95% and +23,000 Angels who would eagerly buy it again, it won’t be around for very long at all. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!