WE'RE NOT SURE
- This crisp, citrusy white wine from Franck is a slice of smooth Spanish decadence, spilling over with refined fruit flavors and a lavish, long-lasting finish.
- Franck sourced this white Grenache gem from his very own vineyards in Spain’s famed Priorat region, which he farms organically to bring you wines that only the most pristine, meticulously tended grapes go into.
- With only 100 cases of this mouthwatering Garnacha Blanca to go around between 200,000 thirsty Angels, this vintage won’t last very long at all. Treat yourself to this scrumptious Spanish sipper while there’s still some to be had!
- This rich, mouth-filling Sonoma Cab starts with a burst of refined dark berry flavors that glide into layers of toasty oak and a luxurious punch of power from a year’s aging in special whiskey barrels.
- Franc's the Head of Winemaking for your Angel-funded winery and he used his deep connections to the best grapegrowers and their vineyards to bring you this single-vineyard Cab from the heart of Sonoma wine country.
- Franc only made about 400 cases of this Sonoma stunner to go around and with that mouthwatering whiskey barrel kick that Angels swoon over, it’s bound to be gone before you know it!
- Refreshing, radiant and pulsing with pure luxury… Jean-Philippe puts the CHAMP in Champagne. With its crisp, bright flashes of fresh fruit and ultra-fine bubbles, this authentic French Champagne is the creme-de-la-creme of your Angel-funded sparkling wines.
- Starting with flawless Chardonnay grapes, JP handled the fruit as little as possible and used meticulous production techniques to craft you one of the most high-end Champagnes imaginable. Now, after 8 years of aging, this unbelievably elegant French sparkling is all yours to enjoy.
- A classic, top-shelf vintage Champagne like this gives famous labels a run for their money! Thanks to Angel funding, it’s less than $40… now that’s worth a toast!
- This rare, barrel-aged Reserve Cabernet is the work of a Napa icon and loaded with the classic power of the valley’s most decadent Cabs. It's luxuriously rich, complex and popping with tart black cherries and toasty oak spices, all wrapped up in a satin-smooth finish.
- For helping Ken score some of the finest grapes from the heart of historic Rutherford – home to some of the most expensive wines in the valley – you get this classic Napa Cab for a song!
- Ken’s a “founding father” of big, bold Napa reds with decades of winemaking experience in the valley and more 90 point scores from Robert Parker than he can count. But his proudest moments? Making wines like this champion Cab just for you!
- Matt’s Napa Chardonnay is one decadent layer after another of luscious tropical flavors, with a luxurious, creamy smoothness thanks to extravagant barrel-fermenting in French oak.
- Your funding gave Matt access to high-end fruit grown way up above the Napa Valley floor in the exclusive hills of Atlas Peak, where high altitudes and rocky soils help primo Chardonnay develop and ripen with an otherworldly depth of flavor.
- These grapes are exceptionally rare, meaning Matt could only source enough to bring Angels fewer than 1,500 cases of this precious white wine. This cherished Chardonnay won’t stick around for long – it never does!
- This sleek, satin-smooth Pinot comes with “all the bells and whistles," Daryl says. It’s round, rich and supple, and positively dripping with delectable dark fruit flavors and an unmatched elegance that’s as dreamy as it is delectable.
- Your 8-time Winemaker of the Year pulled out all the stops to make this the year’s most dazzling Pinot – starting with the best fruit from a top vineyard in Sonoma’s most prized Pinot region, Daryl even gave this red a bit of aging in French oak for an extra sheen of luxurious satin-smoothness.
- Grapes this exclusive are incredibly hard to come by, even for a winemaker as famous as Daryl. At the end of the day, he ended up with less than 1,000 cases to share with Angels. Now’s the time to take home a bottle (or several) – there’s no telling how long it will last!
- When you’re craving a robust red that’s positively dripping with juicy dark fruit flavors and a warm, soul-warming kick of spice – Rick’s sultry Syrah is just the ticket.
- In Rick’s 30 years of winemaking, this is easily one of the most decadent and elegant single-vineyard Syrahs he’s ever made - with premium fruit from the oldest appellation of Santa Barbara wine country.
- Rick’s built a name for himself making top-rated Syrahs – but this dream wine was his favorite to make so far! This is one wine you want to have this holiday – but so do most Angels. Make sure you take home your share while it lasts!
- This sleek Syrah is packed top to bottom with deep, dark fruit flavors of blackberry, and plum, backed by traces of toasty oak and a plush, generous smoothness that keeps unfolding with each sip.
- This dreamy Syrah is brought to you by your Santa Barbara savant, Rick! With 30+ years of coastal winemaking experience, he's a winemaking guru when it comes to cool-climate creations like this savory Syrah. Just one sip of this treasure from Rick and you'll see where your Angel funding went!
- Serve with juicy pork ribs, slathered in a spicy-sweet marinade. It might be the messiest meal ever... but worth it? 100%.
- Jacquline’s plush, lively Pinot Noir is a refined rush of fruit, bursting with bold flavors of cherry, plump dark berries and a sleek, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- Thanks to your funding, Jacqueline was able to source this easy-sipping primo Pinot from the heart of Edna Valley, a picturesque corner of the Central Coast nestled in San Luis Obispo's wine country.
- Let it breathe a bit after first opening your bottle, Jacqueline says, then savor each and every sip next to a hearty feast of lamb, or mushroom risotto. For best results, have some friends over and make it a full-fledged dinner party!
- Chris’s Pinot from the elite Dundee Hills of Oregon Pinot country is a fruity burst of rich, sultry elegance, with a bounty of dark berry flavors backed by a dash of leather and spice. A luxuriously long-lasting finish is the cherry on top.
- Your support gave Chris a special pass to source fruit from a trio of top-notch vineyards in Oregon. Chris is sworn to secrecy about the exact vineyards, but what he can say is the Pinot that grows in each often winds up in Oregon’s most sought-after $100+ Pinots...
- ...but with you on his side, Chris is able to bring you this world-class Pinot for an absolute song! The only catch is that with grapes this hard to come by, Chris could only make so much of this Dundee Hills treasure. Trust that this is one plush Pinot you don’t want to sleep on.