- This elegant Cabernet is a bonafide Angel-funded classic, bursting with bold, dark fruit flavors and a signature rich, velvety texture that's made it one of your most highly-rated wines of all time, with an average 95% lifetime rating from over 36,000 Angels.
- Your funding helped 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for his whopping 8th vintage of this Black Label Cabernet, blending portions of Lodi Cab with top-quality grapes from his own estate in California’s Sierra foothills.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels can’t get enough of it!
- Rich and powerfully fruity, with bold, juicy, brooding dark fruit, Stephen’s Shiraz packs a lavish, velvety punch, with a soul-satisfying finish that lasts and lasts.
- Stephen’s beloved Lodi region is a bit off the beaten path, but a little exploring and you can easily come across sensational, world-class reds like this sultry Shiraz for an absolute steal.
- Open this luscious red and let it breathe for a few minutes while you set out a cheese board and patio chairs. Then all that’s left is to sip, relax, repeat.
- This vibrant Cabernet is loaded with rich, refined layers of dark fruit flavors, masterfully woven together by Napa legend Matt Parish from his favorite vineyards in three distinct California regions.
- With your support behind him, Matt started with Cabernet from Napa vineyards to give it the powerful fruit flavors he loves. Then he brought in a bit of perfectly ripened Cab from Sonoma for a gracefully smooth texture and a little from out in El Dorado County for an extra touch of complexity.
- With flavors this bold and powerful, just make sure you let this limited-edition classic Cab breathe for about half an hour after pouring. Matt says a hearty meat ragu is the perfect dish to whip up while you wait!
This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
A top-shelf Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50, but it’s yours for $25.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- Matt’s Napa Valley Cabernet is as classic as they come. Decadently layered with indulgent dark berry flavors, a touch of toasty oak and a hint of spice, this silky-smooth, barrel-aged red is quintessential Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best.
- With Angel support, Matt sourced cream-of-the-crop fruit from a series of high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Napa Valley. A majority of the fruit came from revered vines nestled in the historic Rutherford AVA – home to some of the finest Cabernet in the entire world.
- Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone for another whole vintage – with a lifetime rating of over 95% and +23,000 Angels who would eagerly buy it again, it won’t be around for very long at all. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- This classic Cabernet is decked out with luscious dark fruit flavors, like ripe blackberries and cherries, that glide on a rich, mouth-filling texture leading into a long, luxurious finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi growing high-end Cabernet to craft this decadent, powerfully fruity crowd-favorite red just for you!
- This generously rich Cabernet is a bona fide Naked classic, with 7 vintages so far and a lifetime rating of 94% from 45,000 Angels. With an unbeatable exclusive price of just $9.99, this is what being an Angel is all about!
- This powerhouse Petite Sirah is sheer decadence from the first sip to the last, overflowing with rich, mouth-filling dark fruit flavors and a refined layer of oaky spice.
- Richard put your funding to work in the best way, sourcing grapes from a fourth generation farming family in Clarksburg. This family knows better than anyone how to grow Petite Sirah to perfection and you gave Richard the all-access pass to their best fruit!
- This intense red helped Richard put Clarksburg on the map – a high point of his career – and the last vintage took home GOLD at the 2021 International Wine & Spirit Competition with a whopping 95 point score. Grab a bottle (or two!) of the new vintage and help Richard celebrate!
- This powerhouse Cabernet is overflowing with intense, mouthwatering dark berry flavors, wrapped up with an extra-velvety finish thanks to aging in expensive French oak barrels.
- Thanks to you, Richard can reserve the best Cabernet grown in the Giacone Vineyard of Paso’s Estrella District, where hot days balance cool nights to give high-end Cabernet an ideal spot to thrive.
- If you know and love Richard’s standard award-winning Paso Robles Cab, good news – this is the Reserve-level edition of that wine, but harvested from a single coveted vineyard, it’s a far more limited production each year. Grab a bottle and don’t miss out!
- This bold, breathtaking Alexander Valley Cabernet is a rich Naked classic, with a silky, elegant texture, lavishly long finish and a 95% lifetime rating over 6 vintages.
- Your support helped Daryl select high-end Cabernet from a pair of vineyards in Sonoma’s Alexander Valley. He's worked in these vineyards for over 25 years, so he knows exactly how to bring you its complex, concentrated flavors.
- Prestige Alexander Valley Cabs like this tend to start at around $40 – $50 a bottle, but for endlessly supporting Daryl’s independent winemaking dreams, Angels get this world-class Cab for just half of that.
- Scott’s powerhouse Cabernet is flush with ripe dark fruit flavors, a lavish touch of oaky spice and a plush, mouth-filling texture that leads into a generous, velvety finish.
- With your support giving Scott the winemaking freedom to craft this Cabernet with his trademark full-power style, it’s no wonder it’s taken home a 90+ rating for six straight vintages and earned Scott several gold medals and counting.
- This is ultra-fine Cab from your go-to expert for stunning Sonoma wines bursting with full-throttle flavors. Grab a bottle before Scott’s thirsty Angel following scoops it all up – blink and you could miss it!