- Ben's truly outdone himself with this one – this intense, organically-grown red is generously loaded with deep, dark berry fruits and a decadent dash of spice to round it off. Yum!
- Every wine Ben creates is a complete knockout, and this lavish red is no exception. Made with premium Syrah and Grenache from hillside vineyards in the heart of Southern France, this top-notch red is the creme-de-la-creme of Ben’s wines – and it’s all thanks to you!
- Pair this red up with some slow-roasted pork and rich, buttery mashed potatoes, gather a few of your favorite people to share it with and you’re all set!
- Smooth, sumptuous and rich old-vine Pinot Noir, harvested from the breezy oceanside hills of sunny Santa Barbara.
- Rick let nature do its best work and made your elegant Central Coast red with minimal intervention – after harvest, he gathered up all of his grapes into oak barrels, and let every delicate fruit flavor build to a crescendo of smoky dark cherries. Mmmm.
- This is a rich, complex Pinot (it won a gold medal in vintages past!) – so silky, lush and round, it'll wrap you up like a warm winter sweater. If you're hankering for the perfect holiday wine, you've found it!
- This intense, inky red is packed with powerful dark fruit flavors, back by a smooth, savory touch of toasty oak and a dash of spice. This elegant Tempranillo is helping Scott rewrite the story of Oregon wine – and he has you to thank for it!
- Your support gave Scott an all-access pass to the dry-farmed hillside vineyards of Oregon’s Umpqua and Rogue valleys, where this rare, treasured Tempranillo flourishes. With your help, he’s taking this traditional Spanish red and crafting an unbelievably complex wine that could go toe-to-toe with the classic richness of Rioja.
- Scott’s been your hero of top-rated Pinot Noir from the start, but he’s always said: “the best Tempranillo in the U.S. grows in Oregon’s Umpqua Valley.” Your funding finally gave him the chance to prove it – grab a bottle and discover the true depth luscious Oregon reds can achieve!
Meet Dave’s most luxurious Cabernet to date – it’s a true powerhouse, dripping with decadent dark fruits and a profound, elegant smoothness. This mighty red is flush with fruity freshness and a refined smoothness thanks to generous oak barrel-aging.
Thanks to Angel funding, Dave harvested beautifully complex grapes from a pair of vineyards in Washington’s Columbia and Walla Walla valleys, bringing you the very best of the Evergreen State in one decadent, Reserve Cabernet.
This Cabernet single-handedly achieves a new level of elegance for Northwest wines and Dave has you to thank for it! Reward yourself with a bottle (or several) of your biggest, boldest Washington red to date – you’ve earned it.
- This stunning, sultry Syrah strikes the perfect balance between decadent, savory dark fruit flavors and a rich, robust smoothness, giving it a plush, powerful sheen of pure elegance from start to finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Uco Valley expert Mauricio could use the very best Syrah grapes from a high-elevation vineyard in Argentina's most famous region, to bring you a bold, powerhouse red that captures the valley’s finest flavors.
- After masterfully blending and fermenting his high-end Syrah, your support even let Mauricio give this wine an extra year of aging in lavish French and American oak to bring out that extra-special touch of spellbinding complexity.
- Overflowing with opulent, rich smoothness, dollops of dark fruits and a touch of toasty oak, this is primo Pinot from Sonoma’s coveted Russian River Valley, brought to you by the 8-time Winemaker of the Year who knows it best.
- With your funding in his back pocket, Daryl set out for a trio of high-end vineyards nestled in the land of Sonoma’s most premium Pinot, procuring you the finest fruit he could find and aging it in French oak for a stunning, satiny-smooth richness.
- Daryl used to make $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines from the heart of Sonoma Pinot country - all thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
- Matt’s Napa Valley Cabernet is as classic as they come. Decadently layered with indulgent dark berry flavors, a touch of toasty oak and a hint of spice, this silky-smooth, barrel-aged red is quintessential Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best.
- With Angel support, Matt sourced cream-of-the-crop fruit from a series of high-end vineyards sprinkled throughout the Napa Valley. A majority of the fruit came from revered vines nestled in the historic Rutherford AVA – home to some of the finest Cabernet in the entire world.
- Get a bottle of the top-selling Napa Cab on the site before it’s gone for another whole vintage – with a lifetime rating of over 95% and +23,000 Angels who would eagerly buy it again, it won’t be around for very long at all. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- Velvety smooth and chock-full of thick dark cherry flavors, Stephen’s Merlot is a wildly captivating red – and at just $10 a pop, it won’t hang around for long...
- Thanks to a picture-perfect 2019 growing season, Stephen had the luxury of leaving his Merlot grapes on the vines just a little longer than normal, letting them develop BIG concentrated flavors and a little extra oomph, just for you.
- This is the kind of meaty red wine you want to guzzle while tucking into homemade pizzas. Whether you’re going with spicy Italian sausage, or salt-laced anchovies, it’s gotta be a slice in one hand, Stephen’s Merlot in the other.
- This robust Australian Shiraz packs a velvety punch of blackberry, blueberry and a dapple of spice, with a soft, silky smoothness that carries every flavor through to a long, juicy finish.
- Your funding helped Adam source this superb Shiraz from a pair of top-notch dry-farmed vineyards in a small, revered corner of world-famous Clare Valley, one of Australia’s oldest wine regions that your winemaker also proudly calls home.
- Thanks to your support, Adam was able to give this Aussie Shiraz an extra bit of love, and aged it all in lavish French oak barrels for 18 months, giving every layer of refined flavor an added touch of finesse – all just for you.
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!