- This decadent, powerful red bursts with luscious dark fruit flavors so sultry and satisfying they put the ‘ahhh’ in Petite Sirah.
- Thanks to your funding, Luis got his hands on prestigious Petite Sirah growing in Portugal’s famed Lisbon region and, with his signature finesse, guided their flavors into this lush, lip-smacking red that you won't want to put down.
- Pair this deep, dark and utterly delectable red with a classic meaty Mediterranean dish like Moroccan lamb or short ribs and you’re all set!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Layers of lush, dark fruit from blackberry and dark cherry to plum, make this rich and powerfully complex Cab a dazzling Angel favorite.
- Moon Mountain is the highest mountainside grapegrowing region in Sonoma Valley, and your funding gave Ana VIP access to this exclusive area. Moon Mountain Cabs are super-rare and famous for their deeply concentrated flavors – this one’s yours for a steal!
- With your support, Ana was able to start with the highest quality fruit and double down on this red's elegance with a bit of extra-special oak barrel aging. This world-class Cab has decadent written all over it, and now it’s yours to enjoy!
- This red blend from Luis is dripping with juicy, delectable red fruit flavors, from ripe cherry to lush, brambly raspberry, plus a silky smoothness that makes for elegant and oh-so-easy sipping.
- Luis gratefully accepted Angel funding and set off for Portugal’s historic Lisbon region. He came back with a downright decadent blend of Aragonez and Alicante Bouschet, sourced from top-tier Lisbon vineyards and overflowing with layer after layer of luscious flavor, all thanks to you!
- Aragonez is just one of about seven names the Portuguese have for Tempranillo -- but a grape with this much mouthwatering flavor by any other name would still taste as heavenly, especially blended with the perfect amount of dreamy Alicante Bouschet. Scoop up a bottle and taste for yourself!
- This juicy Portuguese red is as luscious and smooth as they come, overflowing with rich red fruit flavors and elegant smoothness for days.
- With Angel funding, Luis sourced high-end Syrah straight from Portugal’s famed Lisbon region and blended it with the country’s national grape, Touriga Nacional, for absolute flavor perfection.
- Luis says this mouthwatering Portuguese sipper pairs with barbecue like no other. Fire up the grill, put out some glasses on the patio and you’ve got the perfect afternoon setup.
- This is David’s decadent signature Sonoma red: deep, dark and elegant, loaded with lush flavors like juicy ripe blackberries and a heavenly velvety-smoothness to boot.
- To capture Sonoma’s finest flavors in one esteemed red, David used your funding to scout out the ripest Zinfandel from Dry Creek Valley and artfully blend it with some of the richest, most powerful Sonoma Cab he’s ever come across.
- With an illustrious career that's included making the wines for classic Napa wineries like Duckhorn and Cakebread, David knows how to make $100 bottles of wine like it’s nobody’s business. But because you let him make his own wines in his own way, he brings you top-tier reds like this with epic Angel savings.
- Camille’s Napa Cab is gloriously rich, elegant and rounded with a bounty of delectably dark fruit flavors, refined with her singular finesse. It doesn’t get much more decadent than this.
- Before she came to Angels, Camille was the mastermind behind cult Napa Cabs that went for $150+ a bottle. She’s still sourcing top-tier fruit from exclusive Napa vineyards and using first-class French oak aging to make lavish, legendary Cabs – but now they’re just for you!
- A sophisticated Cab like this deserves to be sipped alongside a rich, slow-cooked meal or a premium cut of steak. Bon appetit!
- This deep, dark and utterly delectable red blend is bursting with bold, brooding black fruit flavors, like ripe, juicy blackberry and lush raspberry, all perfectly balanced with velvety smoothness and a nice, long finish.
- Angel funding helped José combine first-rate Malbec and Cabernet from a few of the micro regions of Argentina’s famed Uco Valley. Your support also let him add an extra splash of finesse by aging this red in French oak barrels for a few additional months.
- “Uco Valley is currently the most exciting region in Argentina,” Jose says, thanks to its high altitudes, old vines and of course – YOU! Angels are the reason José can freely craft stunning blends like this Malbec Cabernet Sauvignon that you just won’t find anywhere else.
- Matt’s plush Pinot is decked out with luscious layers of elegant fruity flavors and refined smoothness, perfected by Matt’s world-famous winemaking finesse.
- Sourced mainly from the Lula Vineyard in the heart of Anderson Valley and aged in French oak barrels for 10 months, this Pinot hits the spot every time.
- This classic, easy-sipping red is ideal for every occasion, whether you’re relaxing on a sunny afternoon or sharing a meal with a few of your favorite people, you can’t go wrong with a glass of this delectable Pinot nearby.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s latest powerhouse Petite Sirah pulses with bold, brooding dark fruit flavors, a sumptuous, silky smoothness and just a dash of peppery spice.
- Your 3-time Winemaker of the Year sourced this sultry red from his own Lodi and Calaveras County vineyards. Then, thanks to your support, he was even able to age it in lavish, small oak barrels for 14 months.
- For helping Stephen craft this red's bold, jaw-dropping flavors to perfection, Angels get this world-class Black Label wine for an incredible deal. “It's like stealing but with a receipt,” Stephen says.
This stellar single-vineyard red proves the power of Coombsville Cabernet with downright decadent flavors of deep, dark fruit and a smooth, otherworldly elegance.
With Ted’s connections to small farmers in Coombsville, he’s able to source some of the most top-notch fruit in the valley for this small-production red, that he then ages for 20 months in French and American oak barrels.
If you ever find yourself in downtown Napa, just a stone’s throw from the Coombsville region, Ted says you absolutely have to try this decadent Cab with a juicy burger from the wine bar and restaurant Compline. “It's the best in town!” he says.