- If it’s powerful, juicy Cabernet you’re looking for – you’ve come to the right place. This barrel-aged red is loaded with rich dark fruit flavors, like a lush blackberry jam, that give way to a velvety, mouth-filling finish.
- Evangelos sourced his grapes for this Cabernet from a pair of prized Lodi vineyards and barrel-aged the wine for 18 months in French oak for an enhanced texture.
- With 6 years of aging already, this Cabernet’s flavors have started to develop a layer of complexity that will only continue to deepen with more time. With the potential to age for at least another decade, this is one Cab you could enjoy right away or store for years to come.
- Irene’s Carmenere captures the lean, rustic character this red is famous for in Chile, with dark fruit flavors, savory spices and a long, smooth finish thanks to more than a year of oak barrel aging.
- Your funding gave Irene special access to a single vineyard in Peumo, a tiny village with a BIG reputation as one of the most sought-after spots for Carmenere in all of Chile.
- Irene chose this unique vineyard for its perfect positioning on a sunny hillside, where the grapes get some of the best conditions in the area to ripen slowly and evenly, developing full, complex flavors that she then brings to you.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rich and velvety, with bottomless depths of flavor, this is one seriously refined Cabernet, with decadent bursts of fruit, like nibbling your way through a bowl of black cherries and blackberries, and a lavish, toasty finish thanks to two years of barrel-aging in French oak.
- For this luxurious Cabernet, Ondine looked to northern Sonoma County, where her long-term relationships with the area’s top growers got her VIP access to hand-picked grapes from four of the most sought-after vineyards.
- This acclaimed Cabernet has earned oodles of 90-point ratings and awards. The only thing is, being a very limited small-lot production, there’s just not much to go around – don’t miss your chance to score a bottle while it lasts. As Ondine says, “Every day is a Cabernet day, so why wait?”
- Stephen’s sumptuously smooth red blend is loaded with deep, dark fruit flavors of juicy blackberry and raspberry, with a soul-warming touch of spice on its deliciously long, lingering finish.
- Your support helped Stephen craft this delectable red using a medley of Zinfandel, Merlot and Syrah mingled with smaller lots of Touriga, Barbera and Malbec from a 37-year-old Calaveras vineyard, where older vines yield fruit that’s flush with spellbinding complexity and depth.
- For an added layer of luxury, Stephen gave this red a generous 10 months of gentle aging in lavish French and American oak barrels. This one-of-a-kind blend is a truly unique creation from your 3-time Winemaker of the Year – and all yours to enjoy!
- This velvety powerhouse Cabernet gushes with mouthfuls of juicy and bold black fruit flavors that glide on a sultry, enchanting smoothness.
- With your funding behind him, Mauricio selected fruit from his own vineyards set in the heart of Argentina’s world-famous Uco Valley, where luscious Malbec grows like a charm.
- For helping Mauricio bring this classic, top-shelf red to the world, you get it for a fraction of what Mendoza Malbecs cost on restaurant lists and wine shop shelves. Grab a bottle and cheers yourself for being such a clever Angel!
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sultry and smooth Black Label red blend is drenched in dark berry and red fruit flavors, with Stephen’s signature rich, long-lasting finish that’s made this red an Angel-favorite every single vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen bring together six stunning red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, and blend them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this luscious red goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes. Personally, he’s partial to a slow-simmered cassoulet with its combination of richly flavored meats and beans that perfectly complement this wine’s layers of juicy flavor.
- This juicy, jaw-dropping red is loaded with sultry flavors of brooding dark fruits gliding over a mouth-filling smoothness that’ll make you swoon.
- Stephen sourced your robust red from certified sustainable vineyards deep in the heart of Lodi, where some of the finest Petite Sirah in the state grows.
- Your champion winemaker suggests sipping this rich red with hearty, savory dishes like BBQ-smothered ribs, or, for just a snack, pour a glass alongside a plate of sourdough slices and the cheese of your choice, then sit back and enjoy.
Meet Dave’s most luxurious Cabernet to date – it’s a true powerhouse, dripping with decadent dark fruits and a profound, elegant smoothness. This mighty red is flush with fruity freshness and a refined smoothness thanks to generous oak barrel-aging.
Thanks to Angel funding, Dave harvested beautifully complex grapes from a pair of vineyards in Washington’s Columbia and Walla Walla valleys, bringing you the very best of the Evergreen State in one decadent, Reserve Cabernet.
This Cabernet single-handedly achieves a new level of elegance for Northwest wines and Dave has you to thank for it! Reward yourself with a bottle (or several) of your biggest, boldest Washington red to date – you’ve earned it.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This intense Australian red packs layers upon layers of full, fruity flavor from luscious dark fruit to refined red berries and just a touch of oaky spice that have made it Sam’s signature Shiraz.
- Sam sourced this smash-hit Shiraz from three vineyards nestled in his home region of Central Victoria, where growing conditions give him picture-perfect Shiraz and Angel support helps him and his community thrive.
- Take it from Sam, nothing goes better with “the barbie” than this seriously sultry Shiraz. For a perfect summertime pairing, a char-grilled steak is just the ticket.