WE'RE NOT SURE
Deep, dark and savory Petite Sirah drenched in plump berry flavors of juicy plum and blueberry, with a backbone of spice and a mighty, mouth-filling smoothness.
Your support gave Sharon an all-access pass to Shell Creek Vineyard, nestled in the rolling, oak laden hills of Paso Robles where hot days and cool nights help grow intensely concentrated, picture perfect Petite Sirah.
Sharon barrel-aged this bold beauty for a year in French Oak to bring you a small production Petite Sirah that’s bound to sell out as soon as it hits the (virtual) shelves. Make sure you don’t miss your share!
- Ben can really do no wrong. His latest Languedoc blending masterclass is vegan, organic AND bio-dynamic... making this ruby red gem just as heavenly as the Angels that made it possible.
- While the beautifully concentrated, vibrant red fruit flavor of Carignan dances on your tastebuds, your mouth will be wrapped in a plush, velveteen texture. Add smoky, sultry Syrah to the mix and you've got a finish to savor with every sip.
- Ben works super hard to find the fruit for this wine. And based on the previous vintages, it won't last! Try it while you can with some herby, French-style sausages and mustard and don't be surprised if you come back for another bottle.
Richard’s top-notch Paso Cab is a scrumptious, smooth powerhouse, packed with brooding dark fruit flavors and a dash of savoriness that carry on through a long, lip-smacking finish.
For his stunning 5th vintage of this Cab, Richard used your support to source top-tier grapes from his personal pick of 4 high-end Paso vineyards, to show off the highest level of Cabernet from the region he knows best.
This Cabernet is ready for sipping on arrival, Richard says, but with this much complexity and depth it’ll age gracefully for up to a decade. Put a few bottles away and see how the flavors evolve and develop over the years – if you’re able to wait, that is...
WE'RE NOT SURE
This sultry, savory red is Stephen at his very best – it’s loaded with unfrogettable tastes of dark berry flavors, backed by a touch of peppery spice and refined to easy-sipping perfection.
Your funding helped Stephen perfect this dream duo of dazzling varietals. Starting with mostly Shiraz (aka Syrah), Stephen geniusely topped off the blend with just a dash of Viognier to get the final flavors just right.
- You haven’t lived until you’ve paired a Shiraz Viognier this delectable with a juicy, mouthwatering cut of steak. Grab a bottle and find out what you’re missing!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Hundreds of Angels voted to save Oscar and Claudia’s historic family vineyard in the Douro Valley – and this superb red is the payoff! Your red blend is rich, elegant and wonderfully fresh, with full, lush red berry flavors and a slight, soft touch of spice.
When their dad wanted to tear out this 60-year-old vineyard, Angels stepped up and gave these sibling winemakers the funding to save the storied vines. Then they picked out the very best grapes in the whole vineyard for an otherworldly red you’ll just have to taste to believe.
The vineyard’s yields are very low, which means each grape is packed with loads of concentrated flavors and complexity. It also means that Oscar and Claudia could only make a few hundred cases of this mouth-watering red. This is one you don’t want to sleep on!
- Stephen brings you this classic California Cabernet with a delicious dive into dark berries and cherries leading into a long, complex finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, your 3-time Winemaker of the Year was able to personally select a single estate vineyard in Lodi with the best grapes possible for bringing out this Cabernet’s fullest colors and flavors – just for you!
- This luscious red can easily hold its own against other California Cabernets, at a value hard (impossible?) to beat. Stephen plans to sip it with a grilled bone-in rib-eye on the side – he suggests you do the same!
- This powerful, refined Zinfandel from your most popular winemaker of all time is drenched in deep, delicately layered dark fruit flavors with just a pinch of oaky spice on a luxuriously long finish.
- You helped Stephen make the most of his deep connections in the foothills to source this luscious red straight from Dickson Road, an esteemed 40-year-old vineyard in the heart of Amador County.
- You’ll want to make room on your wine shelf for this one. It’s Stephen’s first-ever wine from Dickson Road, which Stephen calls “a wine lover’s paradise.” One taste of this mighty Zin and you’ll understand why...
WE'RE NOT SURE
With deep, lush flavors of dark fruit and a light touch of spice from a year of oak barrel aging, Constanza’s Carignan strikes the perfect balance between bold, ripe tastes and a refreshing brightness.
Constanza sourced this red from a more than 60-year-old vineyard, planted in an area of the country where growers use traditional dry-farming techniques. The older vines yield less fruit than younger, more productive vineyards, but that means the flavors in each grape come out far more complex and concentrated.
By using older vines with less fruit, Constanza only had enough grapes to make a small batch of this sublimely smooth red – make sure you scoop some up before it’s all gone for good!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Stephen’s Black Label Calaveras Zin is dark, brooding and positively dripping in rich, ripe berry flavors and layered with a subtle, savory pinch of spice. For the very best of the California foothills, look no further!
- With your funding behind him, Stephen carefully combed through every corner of Calaveras for the fruit in this red, blending pristine Zin from gnarly head-trained vines on sunny slopes with perfectly ripened grapes that grew among towering forests.
- Working with the most deeply delicious fruit he could get his hands on, Stephen somehow managed to improve on the impeccable vintages before this one to bring you an unmatched and unforgettably lavish Black Label Zin.
- Rich, smooth and packed with ripe, punchy flavors of black cherry and plum, plus a dash of oaky spice and a dizzyingly long finish – Sharon captured all the things she loves about Paso Robles Cabernet and put them in a bottle, just for you!
- Calling on her best connections, Sharon sourced this Cab at ideal ripeness from a handful of high-end vineyards across the region, then aged the wine for 9 months in new French Oak barrels to give it that perfect little bit of extra oomph!
- The last vintage of Sharon’s Cab was her very first from Paso wine country, and it was so good it went into special magnum bottles that Angels raved over. Don’t miss the return of this classic Cab – more than a few Angels are already lined up for it!