- This intense, inky red is packed with powerful dark fruit flavors, back by a smooth, savory touch of toasty oak and a dash of spice. This elegant Tempranillo is helping Scott rewrite the story of Oregon wine – and he has you to thank for it!
- Your support gave Scott an all-access pass to the dry-farmed hillside vineyards of Oregon’s Umpqua and Rogue valleys, where this rare, treasured Tempranillo flourishes. With your help, he’s taking this traditional Spanish red and crafting an unbelievably complex wine that could go toe-to-toe with the classic richness of Rioja.
- Scott’s been your hero of top-rated Pinot Noir from the start, but he’s always said: “the best Tempranillo in the U.S. grows in Oregon’s Umpqua Valley.” Your funding finally gave him the chance to prove it – grab a bottle and discover the true depth luscious Oregon reds can achieve!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This 2016 Napa Cab is powerful, ripe and flush with ultra-refined fruit, from red cherry to lush raspberry, and a hint of spicy oak from decadent barrel-aging. One of the most impeccable Cabs in the Valley!
- This single-vineyard red from the historic Pellet Estate vineyard in St. Helena usually sells for close to $100, but for lending your support in the midst of COVID, Angels save $30 on this world-class Cab.
- After back-to-back stunning vintages in 2014 and 2015, winemaker Tom Rinaldi says, “2016 will be a vintage we will all wish we had more of.” Grab yours and be sure to try the 2014 and 2015 vintages while you’re at it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Powerfully fruity, with swirls of dark berry flavor and unbelievable elegance and smoothness, this Napa Cab is downright irresistible.
- Sourced from the Pellet Estate vineyard, a storied St. Helena site that’s been producing some of Napa’s most exciting wines for over 150 years, this luxurious Cab is as world-class as they come.
- Winemaker Tom Rinaldi says, “We expect 2015 will turn out to be yet another new pinnacle for our estate.” Now the proof is here for you to taste.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Delectably rich with decadent, refined fruit, a subtle touch of toasty oak, and an irresistibly long and luxurious finish – this single-vineyard Cabernet is true to its roots in every way.
- The Pellet Estate vineyard where this Cabernet grows has been producing high-end Napa fruit for over 150 years. “2014 was another near-perfect vintage,” says winemaker Tom Rinaldi.
- After 18 months of aging and a few years developing in bottle, this 2014 Napa Cab is steeped in complexity and a refined set of flavors that’s sure to sweep you off your feet.
- With layers of luxurious red fruit, a touch of spice and rich, velvety smoothness, this single-vineyard Pinot Noir from a Double Gold winemaker is the wine every Angel deserves.
- With the help of Angel funding, Derek has his own parcel of Pinot paradise – a vineyard he leases in California's renowned Anderson Valley. Thanks to you, he can care for these Pinot vines personally to ensure every world-famous flavor is just right.
- “I've made single-vineyard Pinot Noirs that have sold for $99 a pop...and they sold out fast,” Derek says. “This wine is just as good at a fraction of the cost. Wiley is a world-class vineyard and the proof is in the bottle!”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This dark and dreamy Cab is decked out with sumptuous layers of black cherries, inky berries, a long, warm, spicy finish and an irresistible smoothness from extravagant barrel-aging.
- Jose harvested this Cabernet from Gualtallary, a tiny corner of Argentina’s top wine region – where high-elevation and rocky soils give the grapes rich, mouth-filling flavors (and makes for intense-yet-elegant Cab!).
- For supporting Argentina’s former Winemaker of the Year from start to finish as he made this delectable red, you’re getting it for less than 15 bucks! Snag a bottle (or two) and raise a glass – to yourself!
- A former Argentina Winemaker of the Year made you this top-shelf red from the trendiest micro-region in Mendoza – Gualtallary. This Uco Valley sub-region is a booming paradise for high-end, sophisticated wines with Old World style and finesse – wines like this elegant red!
- José went the extra mile to make every tiny nuance of this red shine, meticulously blending mighty Malbec and powerhouse Cab with a touch of Cab Franc for an ultra-refined richness. To top it off, he even graced the wine with a heavenly, velvety-smooth finish by aging it in decadent French Oak barrels.
- Savor a glorious glass with roasted lamb or charred steak coated in chimichurri – one Argentine classic deserves another!
- Don’t be fooled by this red’s light, delicate smoothness – each sip is a dive into deep, complex layers of dark fruit flavors and a subtle dash of spice, all elegantly wrapped into a long, luxurious finish.
- With your support behind him, Derek sourced pristine hand-picked grapes from a single vineyard deep in the heart of Anderson Valley, where Pinot ripens evenly and steadily thanks to warm, sunny days and cool nights.
- Wines from this caliber of vineyard in this corner of California wine country easily start at over $40 a bottle, but for empowering Derek to work with some of the best Pinot around, you get this irresistible red for less than half that price!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This primo Portuguese red is flush with rich, ripe flavors of luscious raspberries, cherries and a dash of savory pepper gliding on a melt-in-your-mouth smoothness that leads into a powerful, luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Your support helped Oscar and Claudia start with top-notch Touriga Franca for the lush, fruitier side of this powerhouse red blend and then couple it with the spicy boldness of world-class Tempranillo – all sourced from a single vineyard in the heart of the world-famous Douro Valley they call home.
- The Quevedo family owns the idyllic vineyard where these grapes grow, and they personally give the vines the utmost attention throughout the growing season to bring you this layered, complex red that showcases the best of what Portuguese wines have to offer. Get a bottle while they last and see for yourself!
- Dave’s rich, brambly red blend overflows with dark fruit flavors of blackberries, blueberries and cherries that glide on a heavenly smoothness into a luxurious, lingering finish.
- With a winemaker as adventurous as Dave, this big, brooding red is anything but your standard blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvedre. Sip through to try and spot the extra mmm’s (Merlot and Malbec) that give this red its deep, dreamy layers of complexity and elegance.
- Wines this unique wouldn’t exist without the support of Angels like you. Your funding helps Dave make his dream wines, and you get to taste the delicious rewards. GS”Mmm” indeed!