- This red is a Reserve-level specialty from father-son winemaking team Stephen and Jamie de Wet, loaded with dark berry and mocha flavors and backed by a touch of peppery spice.
- Your funding helped Stephen and Jamie perfect this dream duo of dazzling varieties. Starting with mostly Shiraz (aka Syrah), then added a dash of Viognier for added complexity and elegance.
- You haven’t lived until you’ve paired this delectable Shiraz Viognier with a juicy steak. Bring home a bottle – or more! – and find out what you’re missing!
- With classic Napa flavors like ripe black cherry, chocolate and savory oak spices, this is the silky-smooth, barrel-aged beauty you’ve come to expect from Matt.
- With your funding, Matt harvests Cabernet from top-tier vineyards across Napa – this year, the majority came from highfalutin Rutherford – a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
- Matt knows his way around Cabernet – and he’s bringing his 9th exclusive vintage to you for a song. Get a few bottles of this crowd pleaser without the high Napa price tag.
Full of ripe red and dark berries, a hint of oak and a touch of tempting spiciness, this rich red is what Jen calls “the ultimate expression of what I love about Shiraz."
Angel funding got Jen into a handful of the best vineyards in her corner of South Australia, each with older vines and lower yields that gave the fruit the perfect intensity Jen wanted for this wine.
“My Diamond Shiraz is made from only the very best blocks, from my favorite vineyards, made with all the love and care in the world. It's this commitment to quality at every step that makes my Diamond Shiraz fantastic value.”
- This mouthfilling red packs a plush punch of warm berry pie flavors and a rush of vanilla wrapped up in a long, lush finish that’ll have you swooning.
- Stephen harvested this robust red from certified sustainable vineyards in the heart of Lodi wine country, home to some of the ripest Petite Sirah in the state – and Stephen’s the perfect winemaker to bring it to you!
- This rich Petite Sirah loves company – your champion winemaker suggests sipping this red with a few close friends. For best results, share with a cheese plate, a picnic and friends.
- This powerful Zinfandel is chock full of spice and flavors like juicy red plums, wild blackberries and ripe blueberries – a juicy and wildly popular red you’ll love.
- Your support helped Stephen harvest Lodi Zinfandel from pristine old vines in one of the region's coolest pockets, where temperatures help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, resulting in vibrant flavors.
- Tens of thousands of Angels call this their favorite wine. One sip of this all-star red and you’ll see why!
- This elegant Cabernet is a bona fide Angel-funded classic, bursting with ripe black cherry flavor and velvety richness that's made it truly beloved, with a 95% lifetime rating over 9 vintages.
- Your funding helped Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for his 9th vintage of Black Label Cabernet, blending fruit from California’s big red country, Lodi, with grapes from his own estate in the Sierra Foothills.
- Stephen aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for extra richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels can’t get enough of this Cabernet.
- You'll want to keep this Zinfandel in your company for a long while. Silky-smooth fruit and spices make it so warm and inviting.
- It's a great introduction to California's farm region of Contra Costa – a quiet old vine Zinfandel paradise between two deltas.
- Michael and Anne call this a "bistro wine," and we're stealing that from now on. "The perfect wine to sip and savor either as an aperitif or as a complement to a meal!"
- Dripping with flavors like blackberry, blueberry and caramel, this is for fans of full-bodied, bold reds. It’s Tempranillo done the Millier way!
- Angel funding helped Stephen harvest premium grapes from Hay Station Ranch in the Sierra Foothills – a former way station for horses in the California Gold Rush days that powered the Wells Fargo stagecoach line.
- Stephen says, “Did I say this wine is superb? That’s an understatement! Don't mind if I do!” He’s struck a different kind of gold – one you can enjoy time and time again!
- This mighty Malbec delivers luxurious layers of juicy flavors like black cherry, blueberry and black plum, backed by a soft touch of barrel spice and silky smoothness.
- Paso Robles is Sharon's home turf, so she got her pick of its richest, ripest fruit. After selecting grapes from several small lots, she barrel-aged your Malbec 9 months in French oak, for a bit of added luxury.
- Angels made this mouthwatering red come to life. But, the cat’s out of the bag – a 90%-rated Malbec like this won't be around for long... stock up while you can!
- This bold, juicy Shiraz is a Down Under powerhouse, dripping with rich, ripe red and dark fruits, an edge of spice and a soft, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- To bring you this classic red, Jen sourced first-rate Shiraz from her choice of four vineyards spread across her home region of Victoria, and blended the fruit together for a mouthwatering red you won’t be able to put down.
- Jen’s got the magic touch when it comes to Shiraz – Wine Enthusiast awarded it 90 points! This rowdy red is one of her most popular Angel-funded wines with a lifetime 92% rating. Now’s your chance to scoop up the latest vintage!