All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
Ripe dark fruit flavors from black cherry to brambly blackberry balance a kick of spice that carries through this refined Washington red from the first sip to the long, luxurious finish.
The Pacific Northwest is more than one big rain cloud – the Columbia Valley soaks up more sunshine than Napa, making for bold, fruit-driven reds like Dave’s Syrah.
When he's not making wine (or fishing), Dave's sipping on this silky red with New York strip. Dave's pro tip – pour a glass early so the wine opens up by the time the dinner's done!
This silky-smooth favorite from the Pacific Northwest is a masterclass in finesse. You’ll love its iconic flavors – juicy, ripe and rich fruit (like raspberries and cherries) and hum of vanilla and baking spice from its time aging in luxurious French oak barrels.
Thanks to Angels, Scott delivers knockout Oregon wines like this Pinot from dry-farmed vineyards in Umpqua Valley (it’s Oregon's oldest wine region, but still a best-kept secret) and world-renowned Willamette Valley to bring you the best of the best.
With a 95%+ buy again Angel rating, rest assured this elegant red is the real deal in both quality and price. Stock up for sipping across the seasons.
This elegant Cabernet is a bona fide Angel-funded classic, bursting with ripe black cherry flavor and velvety richness that's made it truly beloved, with a 95% lifetime rating over 10 vintages.
Your funding helped Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for this vintage of Black Label Cabernet, blending fruit from California’s big red country, Lodi, with grapes from his own estate in the Sierra Foothills.
Stephen aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for extra complexity. Just one sip and you know why Angels can’t get enough.
With decadent blackberry and blueberry flavors cradled in warming oak spice, Derek describes this easy-drinking red in one word – delicious.
Angel support took Derek to Sonoma’s Dry Creek Valley to harvest Grenache, Syrah and Mourvèdre, the perfect place to achieve fresh, ripe flavors – then he aged the wine in French and Hungarian oak barrels for over a year to make it oh-so smooth.
“This one’s a crowdpleaser,” says Derek. Take his word for it. Get your share and enjoy this with friends while grilling, picnicking or chilling around the firepit – before it’s gone forever.
Dave’s powerhouse Cabernet Franc is packed full of flavors like ripe red berries and lush dark chocolate kicked up a notch by oak aging.
In 2019, Angel funding helped Dave save this world-class Cabernet Franc, grown from a high-end Walla Walla vineyard. Buyers backed out of a contract to use this fruit at the last minute! The wine was so jaw-dropping that Dave partnered with the grower to make more dazzling vintages.
The sumptuous Cabernet Franc is grown just a few rows away from grapes that make their way into very expensive Washington reds, but for supporting Dave, you can take it home for a song.
With deeply concentrated flavors like juicy blueberry, ripe black cherry, mocha and vanilla, you’ll be hard pressed to leave this decadent Tempranillo in the cellar for a decade like Ana recommends.
Angel funding gave Ana access to Covey Hill Vineyard in Sonoma Valley, where cooler temperatures, gravelly soils and a steep hillside grow Tempranillo full of verve and intensity, made even better with 18 months of French oak aging.
With fewer than 100 cases produced, this is a unique, one-of-a-kind wine from Ana that will sell out quickly. Buy a few bottles to taste now and enjoy in the future.
- This powerful Zinfandel is chock full of spice and flavors like juicy red plums, wild blackberries and ripe blueberries – a wildly popular red you’ll love.
- Your support helped Stephen harvest Lodi Zinfandel from pristine old vines in one of the region's coolest pockets, where temperatures help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly, resulting in vibrant flavors.
- Tens of thousands of Angels call this their favorite wine. One sip of this all-star red and you’ll see why!
Matt’s decadent Reserve Napa Cabernet is as good as it gets, with rich, complex flavors of ripe fruits and a touch of toasty oak from 18 months of premium French oak aging. It’s graceful, vibrant and silky smooth – a trifecta of elegance.
Your support helped Matt harvest Cabernet from top-tier vineyards in Napa’s highly regarded Rutherford, Oakville, St. Helena, Coombsville and Calistoga areas - home to the most sought-after Cabernet in the world.
And it’s a record-breaker – each vintage sells out hours before the last – and last year’s vintage was Naked’s 2023 Wine of the Year! Angels snatch it up as soon as it’s released. Blink and you'll miss it!
- Stephen’s Reserve Zinfandel is jam-packed with dark fruits and a soft trace of spice from oak aging, woven together for a luxurious, balanced finish.
- Your funding helped Stephen harvest Zinfandel from a handful of vineyards throughout his home turf of Calaveras County, to bring you a best-of-the-region red.
- As one of Angels’ most highly-rated and sought-after Zinfandels of all time, it's no surprise this decadent red always sells out in a flash. Be sure to get your stash before Stephen’s fans scoop them all up!
- This smooth red is overflowing with flavors like black plum, brambly berries and mocha, plus Stephen’s signature rich finish that’s made this an Angel favorite every vintage.
- Your support helped Stephen combine 6 red varieties growing in mountain vineyards nestled in the heart of Calaveras County, blending them seamlessly for what he calls “a Bordeaux-style red with a unique Calaveras twist.”
- Stephen says this goes great with all kinds of sauce-based dishes – like his favorite slow-simmered cassoulet with rich meats and beans that perfectly complement this red’s concentrated flavors.