Robust and silky-smooth red from a prime-time Pinot region - spilling over with flavors like rich cherries, juicy wild berries and a touch of toasty oak.
Daryl went to five different vineyards in Sonoma’s Russian River Valley to give your Pinot lush, mouth-filling layers of flavor — then aged it in French oak for satiny-smooth richness.
Your winemaker made $800 bottles of wine in Australia, but now he’s making his absolute dream wines - thanks to you! Treat yourself by scooping up a bottle (or two) of this perfectly-aged Pinot.
- This powerhouse Reserve is iconic Sonoma Zinfandel at its finest, with rich, decadent black fruit flavors, from plush blackberry to ripe cherry, woven with a kick of spice from aging in American, French and Hungarian oak barrels.
- To craft this luxury Zinfandel, Angels gave Derek access to the family-owned, organically farmed Unti Vineyard in the heart of Sonoma’s coveted Dry Creek Valley. For top-shelf Sonoma Zinfandel, look no further!
- Derek makes this decadent single-vineyard Zinfandel exclusively for you, and for supporting him from start to finish, you get it for an unbeatable $22 savings!
This is a silky-smooth, barrel-aged Napa Cabernet from the winemaker who does it best. Matt knows his way around the most famous Cabernet vineyards — and he’s bringing you Napa’s best for a song.
- With your funding, Matt harvested Cabernet from a series of top-tier vineyards across Napa Valley with the majority hailing from Rutherford — a historic region that’s famous for some of the finest Cabernet in the world.
A top-shelf Napa Cabernet this luxurious would never cost under $50, but it’s yours for $25.99 — because you helped Matt make it possible. Get a bottle (or a few) while you still can!
- This is a decadent red you drink sitting in a leather chair in your personal library – full-flavored and drenched in rich and luxurious dark fruit.
- Matt got his hands on grapes that usually go into top-shelf Cab for a famous Napa producer but he got a knockout deal thanks to your funding — and a NDA. The only secret we’re spilling is how delicious this silky-smooth red is.
- A world-class Napa Cab like this should cost $50+, (it usually does!) but you’re getting it for under $15 — Matt’s secret source is safe but this red isn’t safe from selling out!
- Scott’s powerhouse Cabernet is flush with ripe dark fruit flavors, a lavish touch of oaky spice and a plush, mouth-filling texture that leads into a generous, velvety finish.
- With your support giving Scott the winemaking freedom to craft this Cabernet with his trademark full-power style, it’s no wonder it’s taken home a 90+ rating for six straight vintages and earned Scott several gold medals and counting.
- This is ultra-fine Cab from your go-to expert for stunning Sonoma wines bursting with full-throttle flavors. Grab a bottle before Scott’s thirsty Angel following scoops it all up – blink and you could miss it!
Scott’s decadent Napa Cab is the epitome of the high-powered reds he makes exclusively for Angels. It’s drenched in intensely rich dark fruit flavors, with a soulful smoothness and backbone of toasty oak from barrel aging.
Your funding gave Scott special access to high-end Cabernet grapes from Oakville, one of Napa’s ritziest, most exclusive regions. In return, he’s bringing you this coveted Cab for less than half of what it would cost anywhere else!
This ward-winning Cab is an Angel-favorite and 90+ rated. This is one top-shelf red you don’t want to sleep on.
- This powerfully fruity old-vine Zinfandel is chock full of dark fruit flavors, balanced with a touch of spice and a velvety, mouth-filling texture that’s captivated Angels for 6 straight vintages.
- Your support helped Stephen source Lodi's staple Zinfandel from pristine old vines in one of the region's coolest pockets, where the temperatures help the fruit ripen slowly and evenly for a deep, brooding host of flavors.
- This is one of the most popular and beloved wines from your most popular winemaker on the site, with tens of thousands of Angels who’ve called it their favorite. One sip of this all-star red and you’ll see why!
- This elegant Cabernet is a bonafide Angel-funded classic, bursting with bold, dark fruit flavors and a signature rich, velvety texture that's made it one of your most highly-rated wines of all time, with an average 95% lifetime rating from over 36,000 Angels.
- Your funding helped 3-time Winemaker of the Year Stephen Millier pull out all the stops for his whopping 8th vintage of this Black Label Cabernet, blending portions of Lodi Cab with top-quality grapes from his own estate in California’s Sierra foothills.
- Stephen even aged this luscious red in French and American oak barrels for an extra splash of richness and complexity. One sip and you’ll know why Angels can’t get enough of it!
- This rich, powerhouse Durif (Aussie-speak for Petite Sirah) is overflowing with decadent dark fruits, like ripe plum and black cherries, with a soft kick of peppery spice and a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Jen’s Durif is a dazzling blend of fruit from two beautiful vineyards in South Australia’s famous Rutherglen and Heathcote sub-regions, chosen for their picture-perfect grapes loaded with concentrated, vibrant fruity flavors.
- The last vintage of Jen’s stunning Durif even took home a shiny GOLD medal from the Decanter World Wine Awards – now it’s finally back and yours for the taking… if you can get to it before the other 300,000 Angels.
- This Syrah is a bright, fresh burst of red berry flavors, with a backbone of toasty oak from generous barrel aging and a sleek, polished finish that lasts and lasts.
- Your funding helped Alex harvest her choice of Syrah from the hillside vineyards of Lodi and cellar-age the wine for longer in French oak barrels to create this first Reserve edition of her crowd-favorite 90+ rated Syrah.
- Because Angels loved her regular Syrah so much, Alex doubled down in the winery to make this stunning Syrah even bolder. Now’s your chance to scoop up the limited Reserve edition while it lasts!