WE'RE NOT SURE
- Legacy French winemaker Patrice Grasset is proud to bring you the latest vintage of his crisp Sauvignon Blanc – an elegant Angel-favorite coursing with delicate bright fruit flavors and Patrice’s signature finesse.
- With his connections all over the Loire, and your funding behind him, Patrice is able to source only the finest of the region’s Sauvignon Blanc. For helping him harvest this wine’s grapes from along the banks of the Loire River, you get this stunning summery white for an absolute steal.
- Break open a crusty baguette, spread on a dollop of rich brie or soft and creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping.
- This award-winning, Angel-favorite French white brings you refreshing crispness and light, bright fruit flavors like honey dew melon with every sip, layered over a silky-smooth finish you won’t be forgetting any time soon.
- With your help, Patrice could source 100% of this wine from France’s famous Vouvray region, home to some of the most celebrated Chenin Blanc in the world.
- For one of the best French white wines out there, look no further than this stunning sipper from the one and only Patrice. He’s bringing back the latest vintage of this Angel-funded smash hit for an absolute song!
- This white Willamette Pinot Blanc is a crisp, delicate refresher with bright fruit flavors like melon and peach, balanced with traces of tangy citrus and a long, mouthwatering finish.
- Originally from Germany and Northern Italy, Pinot Blanc is a super rare find on this side of the world. But with your support, Chris scouted out a tiny Pinot patch growing in two prestige vineyards right in his backyard of Oregon’s Willamette Valley.
- Last year’s debut vintage of this Pinot Blanc was such a smash hit that Angels funded Chris to bring his Pinot Blanc back for this stunning follow-up vintage. With such an eager following, this is one warm-weather white you don’t want to sleep on.
- This refreshing white is overflowing with juicy, citrusy flavors. It’s easy to see why this Chenin Blanc is the most popular Angels have ever funded!
- With your support, Alex harvests the lion’s share of this Chenin from revered older vines in Clarksburg, where cool Sacramento Delta breezes mellow out the hot days, giving the grapes delicate, complex flavors that unfold in your glass.
- With back-to-back 90+ ratings, gold medals and Best in Class trophies, Alex's Chenin Blanc is a truly celebrated wine. She says this vintage may be the best one yet! Scoop up a bottle and taste for yourself.
This light and vibrant white wine treats your tastebuds to ripe flavors of apple, tropical fruits and a layer of zesty citrus. Scott’s crisp, easy-sipping Pinot Gris is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund – one sip is all it takes to see why.
Thanks to Angels, Scott harvested world-class Pinot Gris from his choice of vineyards throughout Oregon, bringing together the bright, crisp character of Willamette Valley fruit with the vibrant, ripe complexity of grapes from Southern Oregon.
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible summer sipper full of bright, ripe fruit flavors and delicate floral aromas.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate and night-harvesting the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible.
- Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio in the ice bucket and set out a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Mouth-filling stone fruit flavors lead the way in this Pinot Gris, like ripe peach and nectarine, framed by a fresh, crisp texture and capped off with a long, clean finish.
- Your funding gave Mike dibs on top-quality Pinot Gris, hand-picked from low-yielding vines in New Zealand’s famed Marlborough region. A lighter crop meant every grape came packed with extra-concentrated, complex flavors...
- ...but it also meant Mike could only make less than 500 cases of this easy-sipper. Whether you’re after a thirst-quenching white wine to enjoy all on its own, or a great pairing for lighter dishes like antipasto or shellfish – this Pinot Gris is the wine for you.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ondine’s brilliant Chardonnay is a fresh, juicy fusion of lush tropical flavors with a complex toastiness and creamy finish courtesy of aging in French oak barrels.
- The cool-climate Russian River Valley is a wonderland for delicate Chardonnay and Ondine’ deep connections in the region got her access to the best grapes for this white wine, from sites like the picturesque Adam & Eve Vineyard, which has been lovingly farmed by three generations of the same family.
- Whether you’re enjoying a luxurious full-course meal, catching up with friends over Zoom, or spending a relaxing weekend afternoon basking in the sun – this is the delicious, award-winning Chardonnay you want in your glass.
Each sip of this crowd-pleasing refresher is a crisp, lively mouthful of tropical fruit and apple flavors, with a squeeze of juicy white peaches. It's an absolute Angel-favorite – one sip and you’ll instantly know why.
If there's one place your Angel funding goes the furthest, it's South Africa. Your support gives the super-talented father-son team of Stephen and Jamie de Wet full access to the country’s finest fruit exclusively for your superb Sauvignon Blanc.
Whether you're pairing it up with a declious meal (grilled lemon and herb chicken is a must) or simply sipping away a relaxing afternoon or evening, this is the bottle you deserve to have on hand.
- This impeccable white will make you whistle with its fresh-baked apple pie flavors, touch of oaky spice and mouth-filling richness from special sur-lie aging.
- Support from Angels gave David his choice of picture-perfect Lodi fruit for the ideal mix of flavor and complexity. His advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking…”
- This white will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!