Like a bowl of fresh fruit just waiting for a refreshing nibble, this lush Lodi white wine is just the thing when you’re craving a juicy helping of ripe peach or a little touch of tangy citrus.
Your funding helped Stephen bring together this pristine blend of Pinot Grigio, Orange Muscat, Viognier and even a splash of Symphony grapes, all from sustainably grown vineyards in the heart of Lodi.
It’s ready to sip on arrival! Stephen’s one suggestion: “just make sure you take another moment to savor the fruits and spice before taking that first taste.”
- When Angels want a fresh, zingy white wine overflowing with ripe, juicy flavor – they come to D.H.! This lively Viognier hits all the right notes with lip-smacking flavors of apple, pear and even a touch of zesty citrus.
- With your support, D.H. got access to light, refreshing Viognier to start, then blended in a twist of Sauvignon Blanc and a little unoaked Chardonnay to bring you this crisp and complex thirst-quenching treat.
- This scrumptious white wine is a dream come true with seared scallops – pour yourself a glass to sip on while you prep. (Adding a bit of wine to the pan sauce is a must!)
- Bright, elegant and dripping with intensely fruity flavor – this is crisp, classic Chablis with all the bells and whistles.
- Working with top-notch Chardonnay plucked at just the right ripeness from 35-year-old vines, Benjamin bottled a little slice of French white wine heaven just for you.
- Benjamin comes from a centuries-long line of winemakers specializing in luxurious French Chardonnay. With the support of Angels like you, he's carrying the torch and bringing the world one impeccable, refined French white wine after another.
- This luxurious French white wine is a creamy classic with elegant fruit flavors, a refined, silky smoothness and a long, luscious, lip-smacking finish. Fancy French white wines don’t get much more indulgent than this.
- With unmatched conditions for growing Chardonnay grapes to their most opulent and flavorful, Chablis is arguably the most famous region in the world for Chardonnay-based white wines. What's more, Premier Cru wines like this are the cream of the crop, coming from only select vineyards in the region.
- By backing Benjamin, you’ve got a winemaker who knows how to make world-class Chablis better than just about anyone – and he makes it just for you! Grab a bottle of this Chablis Premier Cru and sip in style – you’ve earned it!
- Get ready for a crisp, cool Chardonnay that’s bursting with full, fruity flavors like apple, pear and even a dash of citrus and tropical fruits. With silky smoothness for days and a long, clean, fresh finish, this is one summery white wine you won’t want to put down.
- With your help, Tom could source perfectly ripened fruit from a cool pocket of vineyards near the Sacramento River Delta, where the grapes can ripen nice and slowly to bring out the most delicate, complex flavors possible.
- Pair a glass of this cool, craveable Chard (just make sure it’s not too chilled) with a hefty charcuterie spread and a few of your favorite people and bask in those delicious, happy moments.
- Only a legacy French winemaker as skilled as Patrice could bring you a Sauvignon Blanc this crisp, creamy and unforgettable.
- With his connections all over the Loire, and your funding behind him, Patrice is able to source only the finest of the region’s Sauvignon Blanc. For helping him harvest this wine’s grapes from along the banks of the Loire River, you get this stunning summery white for an absolute steal.
- Break open a crusty baguette, spread on a dollop of rich brie or soft and creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping.
- For some of the finest, freshest and most elegant French white around, you’ve come to the right place! This luscious white is loaded with ripe, refined flavors and a crispness that’ll keep you refreshed even on the hottest summer day.
- Your support helps Patrice source some of France’s most prized Sauvignon Blanc from the famed Pouilly-Fumé region of the Loire Valley. In return, he’s pleased to bring you this mouthwatering white for an absolute song.
- The only catch about this dazzling white is that it’s seriously limited – Patrice could only make a few hundred cases, and they’re bound to fly out of the door. This is one fresh French masterpiece you don’t want to sleep on.
Scott’s refreshingly crisp sipper is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund, and it's finally here again! This lively, lush Angel favorite is layered with tastes of apple, pineapple and a tantalizing touch of citrusy tang.
Thanks to your support, Scott was in the right place at the right time to discover this well-kept Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country!
Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but stands alone on a hot summer day.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Vibrant, luscious and oh-so-smooth – this impeccable New Zealand Sauv Blanc hits all the right notes! Rod struck the perfect balance between fruity intensity and bright, fresh crispness to bring you a mouthwatering masterpiece.
- You gave Rod special access to some of New Zealand's most sought-after Sauv Blanc, growing 185 meters above sea level in the coveted Hawke’s Bay region. So he turned around and made you a stunning summery white that’s simply unforgettable.
- This Sauvignon Blanc was made for pairing with fresh pan-fried scallops drizzled in butter, best shared with one or two of your favorite people.
- This summery Sauv is dripping with lush flavors of melon and traces of tropical fruit – as refreshing as an ocean breeze.
- With Angel support, Scott got first pick on superb, perfectly ripened grapes from some of the best Sauvignon Blanc corners of California and masterfully blended them to coax out every ounce of juicy, fruity flavor.
- Days are getting longer and temps are rising...this is the rich and fruity white you need to beat the heat.