- This 90+ rated Alvarinho is loaded with mouthwatering flavors like ripe mango and zesty lime.
- Oscar and Claudia used your funding to make this white in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde – fresh, fruity and fizzy – harvesting grapes from vineyards in Minho Valley, the center of the Alvarinho universe.
- It's beloved by critics and Angels alike. The Quevedos are really onto something – get a bottle before it's gone!
- This fresh Chardonnay is one layer of vibrant flavor after another – from crisp apples to ripe peach to juicy honeydew. It’s a Pacific Northwest take you’ll love.
- Chardonnay is rare in Oregon, but thanks to your support, Scott gets guaranteed access. He’s brought you the best, harvested from dry-farmed hillside vineyards in Northern Willamette and Umpqua Valleys, and barrel fermented it to perfection.
- Scott made this Chardonnay with French Chablis in mind – It’s a classic wine that deserves a classic dinner party. As Scott says, “This is a wine that shines on the dinner table and is meant to be enjoyed with friends.”
- This elegant white screams, “I am Chardonnay!” with its ideal balance of fresh apple, crisp pear, and rich and creamy flavor. It’s fruity AND silky.
- Your funding helped 8-time Winemaker of the Year Daryl Groom harvest world-class Chardonnay from four Russian River Valley vineyards for just the right blend of intensely flavored fruit.
- Daryl added extra polish by aging this Chardonnay in fine French oak barrels. Now this Angel and critic favorite is yours to enjoy with your exclusive savings!
- It's bright. It's mineral. It's gloriously creamy (and ages so beautifully over time). No wonder the shell-covered vineyards of Chablis are such a French point of pride. This is where classic Chardonnay was born!
- And the "Forêts" vineyards of Chablis (nestled in the subclimate of Montmains) are even more special. Titled a Premier Cru, Forêts is one of the top vineyards in France. This particular site is even historically protected by the UN.
- A wine like this deserves royal treatment. Splash out on fresh oysters, bay scallops, or a brothy bowl of moules frites. Slurp, sip, and bask in the afterglow.
- Scott’s refreshingly crisp Pinot Gris is one of the most popular Oregon wines Angels fund. With a wave of refreshing fruit flavors like vibrant pear and melon, Scott’s Pinot Gris is a lively sipper from the Pacific Northwest.
- Thanks to your support, Scott discovered this Oregon secret – a world-class white from the heart of Pinot Noir country — bringing together the crispness of Willamette Valley fruit with the complexity of grapes from the South.
- Scott made this mouthwatering white specifically to be shared, preferably on a warm, sunny patio surrounded by friends. “It’s a crowd pleaser that is versatile with many foods,” he says, “but can stand alone, too.”
- This refreshing white wine is overflowing with juicy, citrusy flavors. It’s easy to see why this Chenin Blanc is the most popular Angels have ever funded!
- With your support, Alex harvests this Chenin from revered older vines in Clarksburg, where cool Sacramento Delta breezes mellow out the hot days, giving the grapes delicate, complex flavors that unfold in your glass.
- With back-to-back 90+ ratings, gold medals and Best in Class trophies, Alex's Chenin Blanc is a truly celebrated wine. She says this vintage may be the best one yet! Scoop up a bottle and taste for yourself.
- This Angel favorite is teeming with flavors like zesty citrus and zingy ginger – everything you want in a Sauvignon – délicieux!
- With his connections all over the Loire, Patrice harvests the region’s finest Sauvignon Blanc — and thanks to Angel funding, you get this sumptuous sipper for an absolute steal.
- Break open a crusty French baguette, spread on a dollop of creamy goat cheese – and from here on out it’s nothing but smooth sipping. C’est super!
This is a rich, mouthfilling white with plenty of loud, tropical flavors – think ripe bananas, tangy mandarin oranges, fleshy mango and juicy pineapple. It’ll make your tastebuds form a conga line!
Angel support gave Scott his choice of grapes from small family vineyards in Oregon’s flourishing, yet lesser-known Rogue Valley, which he harvested at optimal ripeness for a delicious duality of freshness and richness.
Scott says his Viognier – Naked’s first from the Rogue – is refreshing on its own or complements a variety of foods – pineapple pizza, Asian cuisine, grilled chicken, seafood – the sky’s the limit.
This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible sipper full of bright flavors like ripe apple, juicy peach and zesty lime.
With help from Angels, Stephen makes this wine from his own estate, harvesting the grapes at night to retain its mouthwatering flavors.
Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio into the ice bucket and pair with a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
- This lush, vibrant white is teeming with mouthwatering flavors like ripe pineapple, juicy mango and zippy citrus – a scintillating sipper that you’ll reach for time and time again.
- Your funding helped Karen harvest grapes from family-farmed Lodi vineyards down the road from the winery. She watched these grapes ripen with her own eyes – now she’s turned them into the perfect thirst-quencher!
- Karen says just pair this with fish tacos, grilled asparagus or a spinach and goat cheese salad and you’re in flavor heaven.