- This light, crisp sipper is a must-try for fruit-driven Chardonnay lovers – bright flavors of apple and pear are the stars of the show in this mouthwatering white wine, balanced perfectly throughout a luscious, long-lasting finish.
- South African specialist Johan Kruger sourced this Chardonnay from a low-yielding older vineyard in the heart of the Western Cape region and skipped the barrel aging to let the site’s complex, concentrated fruit flavors come through to the fullest in the finished wine.
- Johan’s a Stellenbosch expert, carrying on his family’s winemaking legacy with the help of your funding. Now with your support, he can get dibs on the region’s most sought-after grapes and turn them into wines for you that show off South Africa’s best side.
- This crisp Reserve white wine is exactly why Alexandra is your reigning champion of Chenin Blanc – any Chenin she touches comes away with mesmerizing freshness and luscious layers of bright fruit and summery citrus.
- Your funding gave Alexandra her choice of top-grade Chenin from the Prince Vineyard in Clarksburg, where deep, mineral-rich soils help the vines prosper, giving her grapes loaded with concentrated, irresistible flavors.
- Alexandra’s original Best of Class-winning Chenin Blanc is the top-rated wine she makes for Angels – now she’s pulled out all the stops to bring you this special Reserve edition with all the bells and whistles. Bring home a bottle while there are still a few available!
- This refreshing white is overflowing with juicy, citrusy flavors. It’s easy to see why this Chenin Blanc is the most popular Angels have ever funded!
- With your support, Alex harvests the lion’s share of this Chenin from revered older vines in Clarksburg, where cool Sacramento Delta breezes mellow out the hot days, giving the grapes delicate, complex flavors that unfold in your glass.
- With back-to-back 90+ ratings, gold medals and Best in Class trophies, Alex's Chenin Blanc is a truly celebrated wine. She says this vintage may be the best one yet! Scoop up a bottle and taste for yourself.
- A burst of bright tropical fruit, florals and tangy citrus give way to a mouth-filling smoothness and a crisp, thirst-quenching finish in this quintessentially fresh and zesty New Zealand white wine.
- With your support, Mike went straight for the high-quality grapes of Marlborough on New Zealand’s south island and sourced this Sauv Blanc from a pair of low-yielding vineyards, meaning each grape is packed with extra depth, complexity and deliciousness just for you!
- Your support even helped Mike treat this Sauvignon Blanc to a bit of extra time fermenting on its lees, to give it the fullest texture and balance that New Zealand Sauv Blanc is famous for. Now it’s yours to savor to the last drop!
- Close your eyes and let this Chenin Blanc's medley of ripe fruit flavors carry you off to a sunny afternoon beside the Loire River nibbling from a fancy cheese plate complete with lemon crepes. C’est magnifique!
- Made in the heart of France’s legendary Loire Valley, Vouvray is the pinnacle Chenin Blanc of France, beloved for its fruit-driven crispness. Patrice can bring this Chenin to a wider audience with your funding, and it’s a treasure all Angels deserve.
- For helping him make his first-ever Angel-funded Vouvray Chenin Blanc and introduce it to wine drinkers everywhere, you save $21 on a dream-come-true wine from one of France’s best winemakers.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Nicky and Peter Parish may have just perfected light, lively New Zealand Pinot Gris with this lush, vibrant white wine that’s wonderfully fresh and crisp with an ideal balance of tangy, mouth-watering fruit.
- With your support behind them, this father-daughter winemaking team was able to source stunning fruit straight from their favorite grapegrower in the Waipara region to bring you this world-class white wine that’s chock full of zesty character.
- This Parish Pinot Gris is a pure crowd-pleaser that Angels scoop up like lightning each year. Make sure you score a special bottle or two (or three) for yourself while supplies last!
This crisp white wine is a smooth and easy-sipping South African refresher swimming in refined tropical flavors of juicy guava with a silky smoothness that goes down almost too easily.
Chenin Blanc is easily South Africa’s most famous grape, and thanks to your funding, Stephen and his son Jamie were able to source exquisite hand-picked fruit to bring you this stunning example of their homeland’s most-loved white wine.
This Angel-favorite Chenin is seriously delectable on its own, but if you're looking for a snack... you can't go wrong with a plate of Camembert cheese!
- This impeccable white will make you whistle with its fresh-baked apple pie flavors, touch of oaky spice and mouth-filling richness from special sur-lie aging.
- Support from Angels gave David his choice of picture-perfect Lodi fruit for the ideal mix of flavor and complexity. His advice for finding a similar Chardonnay: “Double the price and start looking…”
- This white will age gracefully for 2-3 years, but it’s also great for sipping right away, David says. Pair it up with savory chicken and fettuccine in a creamy cheese sauce and enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Exuberantly fruity yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- When Angel funding came along, you allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
- This sleek, elegant Chardonnay is a true Angel-funded classic, loaded with luxurious, vibrant fruit flavors and a creamy, silky smoothness that’s made this award-winning, 90+ rated Chard the favorite white wine of over 13,000 Angels.
- The best part about this golden-hued beauty? When the vineyard growing this Chardonnay was about to be pulled out, Angels stepped in and saved the priceless vines by funding David to source this prized fruit.
- Now he uses the intensely concentrated, complex grapes from these rescued vines to keep bringing you the Chardonnay of his dreams year after year!