WE'RE NOT SURE
- This crisp, citrusy white wine from Franck is a slice of smooth Spanish decadence, spilling over with refined fruit flavors and a lavish, long-lasting finish.
- Franck sourced this white Grenache gem from his very own vineyards in Spain’s famed Priorat region, which he farms organically to bring you wines that only the most pristine, meticulously tended grapes go into.
- With only 100 cases of this mouthwatering Garnacha Blanca to go around between 200,000 thirsty Angels, this vintage won’t last very long at all. Treat yourself to this scrumptious Spanish sipper while there’s still some to be had!
- Matt’s Napa Chardonnay is one decadent layer after another of luscious tropical flavors, with a luxurious, creamy smoothness thanks to extravagant barrel-fermenting in French oak.
- Your funding gave Matt access to high-end fruit grown way up above the Napa Valley floor in the exclusive hills of Atlas Peak, where high altitudes and rocky soils help primo Chardonnay develop and ripen with an otherworldly depth of flavor.
- These grapes are exceptionally rare, meaning Matt could only source enough to bring Angels fewer than 1,500 cases of this precious white wine. This cherished Chardonnay won’t stick around for long – it never does!
- This crisp, vibrant white wine is a stunning Central Coast blend, featuring luscious Verdelho from Paso Robles, silky Viognier from Santa Barbara and a touch of light, juicy Pinot Grigio from Paso and Monterey.
- With your support behind her each step of the way, Sharon traveled to each of these corners of Central Coast wine country to bring you just the right mix of delectable fruit for this Catatonic White.
- Chill a bottle for Sunday brunch and serve alongside lox and bagels slathered in fresh cream. It's the purr-fect combo!
- This Reserve Chardonnay is perfectly layered with bright, luscious flavors of nectarine and white peach, with a fresh citrusy zing that makes this New Zealand white a true lip-smacking delight.
- Starting with hand-harvested fruit, Nicky used your funding to see to it that this Chardonnay got all the special touches from start to finish, including decadent barrel-aging in French oak for an added sheen of elegance.
- Fun fact: Nicky and Peter aren’t just your favorite New Zealand winemaking father-daughter duo – they’re also known as "Sis" and "Dad" to your very own iconic Napa winemaker, Matt Parish.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Nicky and Peter Parish may have just perfected light, lively New Zealand Pinot Gris with this lush, vibrant white wine that’s wonderfully fresh and crisp with an ideal balance of tangy, mouth-watering fruit.
- With your support behind them, this father-daughter winemaking team was able to source stunning fruit straight from their favorite grapegrower in the Waipara region to bring you this world-class white wine that’s chock full of zesty character.
- This Parish Pinot Gris is a pure crowd-pleaser that Angels scoop up like lightning each year. Make sure you score a special bottle or two (or three) for yourself while supplies last!
- David’s luxurious, world-class Napa Chardonnay is a luscious medley of crisp, fresh fruit that dances with a rich, refined creaminess. One sip and you’ll know, this Chardonnay is something truly special.
- With your funding behind him, this Wine Country legend headed off to Napa's Carneros hills (home to Napa's finest Chardonnay grapes) and came back with impeccable fruit that he meticulously fermented and aged in lavish, lightly toasted French oak barrels.
- Barrel-aged Napa Chard this stunning is sure to sell out in a flash – it always does. Take home a share of this stellar vintage so you don’t wind up waiting another whole year for the next one to release!
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). And it's blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly clean, refreshing white.
- Ben uses your Angel funding to get exclusive access to grapes from his favorite grapegrower high up in the Mediterranean hillsides – in return he brings you this fruity, refreshing white wine, loaded with French finesse.
- This is a quintessential seafood wine that'll impress everyone at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh).
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Exuberantly fruity yet crisp and refreshing, let Bill and Claudia show you why Marlborough is THE place for Sauvignon Blanc.
- When Angel funding came along, you allowed the Smalls to break the chains of corporate winemaking and make wines where they knew they could do everything right – so that you get remarkable value, even in world-famous regions like Marlborough!
- Oysters, clams, mussels... it's hard to think of any shellfish that wouldn't taste like a million bucks with a nice chilled glass of this fresh 'n' zingy Sauv!
- This refreshing white wine is a sleek, thirst-quenching punch of zesty tropical flavors, with a crisp liveliness that proves why Ben’s top-rated Sauvignon Blanc is a favorite of more than 8,000 Angels!
- For your Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, Ben harvested grapes in the cool of the night from a pair of his very own family vineyards, bringing you a whirl of juicy fruit flavors and signature fresh, citrusy elegance.
- This is a crisp, complex New Zealand Sauv Blanc from across the globe – for less than $13 a bottle! Bring home a bottle of this Marlborough masterpiece before our stash runs dry!
- Crisp fruity flavors of juicy peach give way to a touch of toasty spice in this rich, creamy Chardonnay from your South Australia expert Sam, with a plush, mouth-filling smoothness that lingers on through a long, luxurious finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Sam was able to access sought-after vineyards in South Australia’s Victoria region and blend fruit from warmer pockets of vineyards with a portion of grapes from cooler sites, bringing you the signature fruitiness and complexity of classic Aussie Chard.
- This world-class Chardonnay is a Down Under delight with a huge savings to boot. Bring home a bottle and reward yourself for funding the world’s best winemakers like Sam – you deserve it!