All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
With a bounty of lively flavors from grapefruit to green apple, this is your crisp sip of Slovenia.
Angel funding helped Franc harvest primo Pinot Gris from Goriška Brda — the northern subregion of the Primorski wine region near Italy referred to as “The Tuscany of Slovenia” – because of its rich winemaking history and ideal climate for grape growing.
"Seriously, this wine goes with just about everything, all the time, including nothing, which is sometimes a fine option, too," says Franc. Stock up to always have bottles on hand!
- Franc’s mouthfilling take on Sauvignon Blanc is a must-try, with sip after sip of thirst-quenching flavors like citrus, mango and peach that’ll whet your appetite for more.
- Your funding helped Franc harvest this crisp white from Slovenia’s stunning Goriška Brda, just across the border from northeastern Italy where it flourishes.
- Franc’s family has made wines in Slovenia for generations, so he can bring this mouthwatering Sauvignon Blanc to you for a super special ‘family and friends’ Angel deal.
Ribolla Gialla might be an ancient grape, but it’s kickin’ with a young attitude. This zesty white drips with mouthwatering flavors like juicy apricot, crisp apple and tangy citrus – you’ll reach for a glass time and time again.
Thanks to Angel funding, Franc got his hands on this precious variety from the Goriška Brda region just across the border from northeastern Italy where it’s been used to make wine since the Middle Ages.
Franc’s family has made wines in Slovenia for generations. Because of your support, he’s finally realized his lifelong dream of making this Old World gem at an exclusive savings – just for you.
- This lively bubbly is flush with bright fruit flavors like bites of ripe peach or apple and tangy citrus – made from Ribolla Gialla grown in Franc’s native Slovenia!
- With your funding, Franc harvested this unique grape from Slovenia's Brda region, just across the border from northeastern Italy, where it has been used to make fresh, complex white wines for centuries.
- Franc’s family has made wines in Slovenia for generations, and now for the first time, he’s sharing this rare sparkling Ribolla Gialla with Angels everywhere – this is a wine to treat yourself to!