Imagine a serene, wooded clearing – a few birds chirping, sunlight dancing on the tops of wild berries. Ahhh...that coziness is what Karen’s rich, sumptuous Malbec is. This silky-smooth red with dark berry notes and smoky undertones will bring you back to the simple life.
Your support allowed Karen to give your Malbec the works – adding a pinch of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Petite Sirah for complexity, and aging your red in French oak to add loads of character.
Pour a glass of this red before you put a rack of ribs on the grill – each time you brush ‘em with BBQ sauce, take a sip of your Malbec and experience how the flavors open up. Truly magical!
When Tom heard THOUSANDS of you were craving this robust monster red, he got a wicked grin.
He harvested grapes from two premium-quality vineyards in sunny Lodi to bring in the most massive berry flavors – and used top-notch oak barrels to usher in a lasting finish.
Tom made you an incredible Malbec for under $10 because YOU asked for it. You're the reason 160 winemakers have a voice. It's time someone heard yours!
- This mighty Malbec is luxuriously lush with refined, dark berry flavors of raspberry, plum and dark cherry that glide into a seriously smooth, sultry finish that lasts and lasts.
- With your funding in her pocket, Sharon sourced primo fruit at the ideal ripeness from Paso Robles vineyards, then blended in just a touch of elegant Merlot and Petite Verdot before aging it for 9 months in French oak barrels for the perfect balance of refined flavor.
- Pour a hefty glass and save room for extra-spicy buffalo burger, loaded up with crumbly blue cheese. Now it's a full-on flavor party!
This rich, sumptuous Malbec is practically swimming in refined, luscious dark berry flavors and exquisite silky-smoothness from a little aging in French oak barrels.
With your support behind her, Karen got her hands on the ripest grapes with ultra-concentrated flavors from a single premium Malbec vineyard in the heart of Lodi – and turned that fabulous fruit into a truly decadent red, just for you.
It's the kind of wine that shows exactly why Karen is your Winemaker of the Year! Pour yourself a glass and celebrate having one of the best winemakers in the world working for you.
- This deep, brooding red from Evangelos is spilling over with sultry, show-stealing flavors of raspberry, black cherry and even a hint of rich mocha gliding together into a seriously smooth, long-lasting finish.
- With Angels on his side, and a mental treasure map of the very best Lodi vineyards for otherworldly Malbec, it’s no wonder Evangelos captivates thousands of Angels with every vintage of this robust red.
- Evangelos suggests pairing a glass of this mouthwatering Malbec with Greek classics like home-made eggplant moussaka or juicy chicken cacciatore. Give it a little time to breathe after popping the cork out, then you’re good as gold!