- Dave’s vibrant, powerful Malbec courses with bold dark berry flavors, with a touch of toasty oak from barrel aging, all leading into a long, luxurious finish.
- With your support, Dave sourced this bold red from a single vineyard in the famed Walla Walla Valley, where grapes that go into $70 bottles of wine grow just rows over from the fruit Dave used to craft this Malbec.
- By backing one of Washington’s finest winemakers, you help Dave bring this massive, top-notch Malbec to wine drinkers everywhere – in return, you get it with an Angel-exclusive $22 savings!
This mighty Cattoo Malbec delivers luxurious layers of decadent dark fruit flavors like black cherry and ripe, juicy plum, backed by a soft touch of barrel spice and a silky, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
Paso Robles is Sharon's home turf, so she got her pick of its richest, ripest fruit. After selecting grapes from several small lots, she barrel-aged your Malbec for 9 months in French oak, just to give it a bit of added decadence!
Angels made this mouthwatering red come to life and we’re SO glad you did. But the cat’s out of the bag — a 90+ Malbec like this won't be around for long... stock up while you can!
- This intense, show-stopping red is packed with Scott’s trademark powerful punch of ripe dark fruits for a full-throttle take on classic Argentina Malbec.
- Your support helped Scott travel back to his winemaking roots in Argentina to harvest fruit from 80-year-old vineyards in the heart of the Andes.
- Your funding gave Scott his plane ticket back to South America to craft this limited-release Malbec – now for making it possible, it's yours with an Angel-exclusive $17 savings!
Mauricio's Malbec is an Angel-favorite Argentinian masterpiece overflowing with dark berry fruit flavors packed into a rich mouthfeel with a sultry finish.
With Angel funding on his side for over a decade, Mauricio can source his Malbec entirely from high-end Uco Valley vineyards, working with grape growers who let him control every step from pruning to harvesting.
Stock up because Mauricio's Malbec is a suave, delicious treat and it will take your juicy steak or grilled burger to the next level.
- This Malbec is packed with intense cherry flavors and spice signature of Macario’s daring Spanish style (with a California twist!). And it comes with an equally bold goal — to raise $120,000 to support Latino winemakers.
- $2 of every bottle of this limited red will go to The Roots Fund to support the advancement of Latino winemakers, emerging and established.
- “Latinos make up a bulk of the wine industry yet are so under represented as winemakers. I want to help them achieve new goals and see them succeed and am happy to do whatever it takes,” says Macario. Help Macario give them the wings they deserve!
Overflowing with sultry fruit matched with a hint of rich mocha, it’s easy to taste why this deep red is loved deeply by Angels receiving consecutive 90+ ratings.
With Angels on his side, and a mental treasure map of the very best Lodi vineyards for Malbec, it’s no wonder Evangelos captivates thousands of Angels with every vintage.
Evangelos suggests pairing this mouthwatering Malbec with Greek classics like home-made eggplant moussaka or juicy chicken cacciatore. Give it a little time to breathe after popping the cork out, then you’re good as gold!
- This mighty Malbec masterpiece is overflowing with decadent flavors of juicy dark berries, mingled with a lush smoothness from careful refining in French oak.
- With your support, Argentina’s former Winemaker of the Year sourced some of the ripest hand-picked Malbec growing in his home region of Uco Valley to bring you a world-class red for only $10.99.
- An Argentinian Malbec this elegant and powerful is the perfect match for the most tender, juicy cut of steak you can get your hands on!
- This mighty Malbec packs a velvety punch of bold, juicy dark fruits that shine through a deep, sultry texture and wrap up in a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your funding behind him, Mauricio selected fruit from his own vineyards set in the heart of Argentina’s world-famous Uco Valley, where top-dollar Malbec grows like a charm.
- For helping Mauricio bring this classic, top-shelf red to the world, you get it for a fraction of what Mendoza Malbecs cost on restaurant lists and wine shop shelves. Grab a bottle and cheers yourself for being such a clever Angel!
This full, robust Malbec is jammed with juicy dark fruits like black cherries, ripe plums and endless lush textures. It’s no wonder your winemaker was Argentina’s former Winemaker of the Year!
Jose harvested premium grapes from his family's Uco Valley vineyards to craft you this expressive red – aging the wine in French oak to illuminate rich, velvety characteristics.
A decadent and authentic Argentine Malbec like this just screams for a juicy, sizzling steak drizzled with zesty chimichurri.
- This bold, full-powered Malbec is drenched in rich, mouth-filling dark berry flavors, woven together with a smooth, luscious texture from aging with French and American oak and a finish that lasts and lasts.
- With your support behind her, Karen selected her Malbec from a single premium vineyard in the heart of Lodi, sustainably farmed by fourth-generation grapegrowers – and turned that fabulous fruit into this decadent red, just for you.
- It's the kind of wine that shows exactly why Karen is your reigning Winemaker of the Year! Pour yourself a glass and celebrate having one of the best winemakers in the world working for you.