- This mighty Malbec masterpiece is overflowing with decadent flavors of juicy dark berries, mingled with a lush smoothness from careful refining in French oak.
- With your support, Argentina’s former Winemaker of the Year sourced some of the ripest hand-picked Malbec growing in his home region of Uco Valley to bring you a world-class red for only $10.99.
- An Argentinian Malbec this elegant and powerful is the perfect match for the most tender, juicy cut of steak you can get your hands on!
- Dave’s intense, mouth-filling Malbec is a slice of pure Walla Walla decadence, overflowing with delectable dark berry flavors all wrapped up in a satin-smoothness and luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your support, Dave sourced this bold red from a single high-end vineyard in the famed Walla Walla Valley, where grapes that go into $70 bottles of wine grow just rows over from the fruit Dave used to craft this Malbec.
- By backing one of Washington’s finest winemakers, you help Dave bring this massive, top-notch Malbec to wine lovers everywhere for an absolute fraction of the price!
- Great wine takes time – and thanks to your funding, Dave could spend months finessing this mighty Washington Malbec into the kind of rich red Angels crave vintage after vintage.
- Harvested from idyllic vineyards in the heart of Columbia Valley, this red was lovingly blended and barrel-aged with Dave’s signature finesse to showcase the finest, fullest flavors of Washington Malbec possible.
- Anywhere else, this barrel-aged red would go for over $20 easy. But your investment in Dave gives you the inside track on a world-class wine for a killer price!
- This deep, brooding red from Evangelos is spilling over with sultry, show-stealing flavors of raspberry, black cherry and even a hint of rich mocha gliding together into a seriously smooth, long-lasting finish.
- With Angels on his side, and a mental treasure map of the very best Lodi vineyards for otherworldly Malbec, it’s no wonder Evangelos captivates thousands of Angels with every vintage of this robust red.
- Evangelos suggests pairing a glass of this mouthwatering Malbec with Greek classics like home-made eggplant moussaka or juicy chicken cacciatore. Give it a little time to breathe after popping the cork out, then you’re good as gold!
- This mighty Cattoo Malbec purrs with luxurious layers of decadent dark fruit flavors like black cherry and ripe, juicy plum, backed by a soft touch of barrel spice and a silky, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- Paso Robles is Sharon's home turf, so she got her pick of its richest, ripest fruit. After selecting grapes from several small lots, she barrel-aged your Malbec for 9 months in French oak, just to give it a bit of added decadence!
- Angels like you made this mouthwatering red come to life - and we're SO glad you did. But a Malbec like this won't be around for long... stock up while you can!
- Tom’s latest vintage of lavish Malbec is packed with layer after layer of decadent dark fruit and mouth-filling smoothness that gives way to a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Thanks to your support, Tom was able to craft this bold, juicy red using fruit sourced from premium-quality California vineyards, bringing you a massive Malbec that Angels go wild for year after year.
- “I feel this vintage is my best to date,” Tom says proudly. What’s more, because of your support, he’s able to bring this masterpiece Malbec to the world for under $10 – Tom will cheers to that!
- Great wine takes time – and thanks to your funding, Dave could spend months finessing this wild Washington Malbec into the kind of rich red Angels grapple over.
- Harvested from supreme vineyards in the heart of Columbia Valley, this red was oh-so-slowly fermented, carefully blended, an aged in hand-selected oak barrels. The result? An intensely fruity Malbec that's supple, silky and complex.
- Anywhere else, this barrel-aged Malbec would go for $20 easy. But your investment in Dave gives you the inside track on a world-class wine for a killer price!
- This mighty Malbec is luxuriously lush with refined, dark berry flavors of raspberry, plum and dark cherry that glide into a seriously smooth, sultry finish that lasts and lasts.
- With your funding in her pocket, Sharon sourced primo fruit at the ideal ripeness from Paso Robles vineyards, then blended in just a touch of elegant Merlot and Petite Verdot before aging it for 9 months in French oak barrels for the perfect balance of refined flavor.
- Pour a hefty glass and save room for extra-spicy buffalo burger, loaded up with crumbly blue cheese. Now it's a full-on flavor party!
This rich, sumptuous Malbec is practically swimming in refined, luscious dark berry flavors and exquisite silky-smoothness from a little aging in French oak barrels.
With your support behind her, Karen got her hands on the ripest grapes with ultra-concentrated flavors from a single premium Malbec vineyard in the heart of Lodi – and turned that fabulous fruit into a truly decadent red, just for you.
It's the kind of wine that shows exactly why Karen is your Winemaker of the Year! Pour yourself a glass and celebrate having one of the best winemakers in the world working for you.
- This velvety powerhouse Cabernet gushes with mouthfuls of juicy and bold black fruit flavors that glide on a sultry, enchanting smoothness.
- With your funding behind him, Mauricio selected fruit from his own vineyards set in the heart of Argentina’s world-famous Uco Valley, where luscious Malbec grows like a charm.
- For helping Mauricio bring this classic, top-shelf red to the world, you get it for a fraction of what Mendoza Malbecs cost on restaurant lists and wine shop shelves. Grab a bottle and cheers yourself for being such a clever Angel!