- This powerhouse Petite Sirah blend is a rush of intense, mouth-filling dark fruit flavors and velvety textures, with a sultry finish that lingers on and on.
- Scott is a self-described “blending fanatic” and with your support, he sourced his choice of Petite Sirah and Tannat from a trio of Clarksburg vineyards to strike the perfect balance with a touch of spice from oak aging.
- This bold red is a winner on its own, but fire up the grill and sip a glass (or two) of Rumpus Chaos alongside Scott's personal suggestion of hearty BBQ and you've got a homerun.
- This 'Feral' red blend is a rowdy mix of decadent dark fruit flavors from blackberry to ripe plum, with just the right touch of tastebud-tingling spice and a long, lush finish thanks to 6 months of aging in French oak.
- With the help of your funding, Sharon could source a medley of perfectly ripened fruit from vineyards throughout Paso Robles and Santa Barbara wine country – bringing together Pinot Noir, Syrah, Petite Verdot and Merlot in this lush, mouth-filling red blend.
- This is a perfect dress-up-or-down red that will pair well with just about anything on the BBQ. Whether it’s savory ribs, juicy burgers, sizzling steak, pizza, pulled pork, chili verde, Tex-Mex, pasta with red sauces – you name it, it won’t disappoint.