All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
This rich red is a deep dive into dark flavors like brambly blackberry and black raspberry, rounded off with toasty oak and a dash of savory spice. If you thought you already knew Oregon’s best red… think again!
Angel support gave Scott access to Tempranillo from dry-farmed vineyards in Oregon’s Umpqua and Rogue Valleys, where this traditional Spanish grape grows like a charm.
This is an Angel favorite with a 94% lifetime rating. Your funding gave Scott the chance to prove what he’s said all along – “the best Tempranillo in the U.S. grows in Oregon.” Grab some bottles for now and later… and later again.
Antonio’s Tempranillo is a fruit-forward red Spanish classic loaded with red fruit flavors and crafted using 100-year-old techniques passed down to him through generations of family winemaking.
This Tempranillo has a triumphant story behind it. When lightning struck and destroyed his winery, Angel funding helped Antonio rebuild and start anew.
This is Antonio’s last vintage of his Tempranillo, so stock up now before it’s gone forever.
Dripping with flavors like ripe cherry, juicy red plum and a touch of toasty oak, this red is for fans of bright and bold reds. It’s Tempranillo done the Millier way!
With your support, Stephen harvested Tempranillo from the award-winning Liberty Oaks Vineyard located in the Jahant subregion of Lodi, whose climate and soils are perfect for growing Tempranillo.
Stephen says, “My Legend Series Tempranillo displays all the hallmarks of a great wine. That should be enough for anyone.” In Stephen we trust. Stock up on this limited release while it lasts.
Your Tempranillo glass will runneth over with flavors like black cherry, ripe blueberry and juicy red berries – complemented by vanilla and spice from fine oak aging.
You helped Ana return to her home country of Portugal to harvest Tempranillo from a single vineyard in Alentejo near a mountain range named Serra D'Ossa, where it grows like a charm.
Ana says this wine is "absolutely dreamy.” At your Angel price for a single-vineyard Portuguese Tempranillo, this is your dream come true, too.
Scott's oh-so-ripe take on this Spanish grape is overflowing with rich, robust flavors like blackberry, black cherry and blueberry and finishes long and strong.
Angel funding helped Scott harvest Tempranillo from vineyards in Clarksburg – surrounding California's Sacramento River delta region – where the grapes ripen evenly and fully to produce Scott’s signature, no-holds-barred style.
With your Angel savings, what’s not to love?! Let this be your new everyday favorite. Serve with jamón and queso, prop your feet up by the fire and let your taste buds do the flamenco.
- This rich Tempranillo packs a punch of dark, delicious flavors like brambly blackberry, juicy black cherry and dark chocolate, finished with a dash of toasty oak spice. If you thought Oregon’s best red was Pinot… think again!
- Angel support helped Scott harvest Tempranillo from dry-farmed vineyards in Oregon’s Umpqua Valley, where this traditional Spanish grape grows perfectly – then he aged the best lots in French Oak Foudres – large wooden vats – for more vibrant flavors.
- The Reserve version of Scott’s award-winning, Angel-favorite Tempranillo will convince you what he’s said all along – the best in the U.S. grows in Oregon. Scott made fewer than 1,300 cases of this special edition, so act fast and discover how decadent Oregon Tempranillo can be!
- Jam-packed with flavors like juicy red plum, ripe cherry and wild raspberry – plus a touch of savory spice – this is an easy-drinking take on Tempranillo that you’ll reach for time and time again.
- Your support gave Jen access to high-quality fruit from two vineyards along the Murray River in Australia, where Tempranillo develops bright flavors that Jen masterfully guides into the finished wine.
- With a 90% buy again rating across 7 vintages, this beloved red is a no-brainer buy. Act fast to get your share.
With deeply concentrated flavors like juicy blueberry, ripe black cherry, mocha and vanilla, you’ll be hard pressed to leave this decadent Tempranillo in the cellar for a decade like Ana recommends.
Angel funding gave Ana access to Covey Hill Vineyard in Sonoma Valley, where cooler temperatures, gravelly soils and a steep hillside grow Tempranillo full of verve and intensity, made even better with 18 months of French oak aging.
With fewer than 100 cases produced, this is a unique, one-of-a-kind wine from Ana that will sell out quickly. Buy a few bottles to taste now and enjoy in the future.
- Dripping with flavors like blackberry, blueberry and caramel, this is for fans of full-bodied, bold reds. It’s Tempranillo done the Millier way!
- Angel funding helped Stephen harvest premium grapes from Hay Station Ranch in the Sierra Foothills – a former way station for horses in the California Gold Rush days that powered the Wells Fargo stagecoach line.
- Stephen says, “Did I say this wine is superb? That’s an understatement! Don't mind if I do!” He’s struck a different kind of gold – one you can enjoy time and time again!
A luscious medley of black cherry and plum flavors find a soft toasty finish from 9 months of barrel-aging in this stunningly smooth Tempranillo.
Thanks to your support, Sharon had her pick of high-end Tempranillo from a handful of small vineyards tucked deep in California’s Paso Robles region.
Sharon’s your go-to for some of the richest reds around – reward yourself with a few bottles for being such a savvy Angel investor in one of the world’s best Paso Robles winemakers!