- This Spanish red is a luscious balance of elegant dark fruit backed by a layer of toasty spice from over a year of barrel-aging. Winemakers Marta Ramas & Miguel Fisac carry out every step of their winemaking by hand, guiding this Tempranillo from a revered 90-year-old vineyard to each bottle.
- Small, high-quality wineries like Valdaya rely almost entirely on restaurant wine sales, but when the pandemic closed the restaurants that proudly stocked their wines, Marta and Miguel feared they would have to close Valdaya entirely.
- When Angels came along, your $5 million Covid Relief fund allowed Naked to buy a third of Valdaya’s wines outright, saving the winery from shutting down and supplying wine drinkers everywhere with exquisite wines like this Spanish red.
- Ana's top-notch Tempranillo is intensely fruity and flush with plump berry flavors, like taking your pick of the juiciest fruit from bushels of blackberries, cherries and plums, all topped off with a delicate touch of mocha from a year of barrel-aging in fancy French oak.
- Ana’s only made two vintages of this Tempranillo before this one, but each one took home a shiny Gold medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. Now it’s finally back and more stunning than ever!
- Pair a full-bodied glass of this velvety-smooth show-stealer with the charcuterie of your choice, or go big with a whole savory rack of ribs. In either case, you’ll definitely need more than just one bottle.
- If you love a good, classic Tempranillo, wait 'til you get a taste of this delectable Crianza (a.k.a., Tempranillo that's been aged a year in oak and a year in the bottle)... the rich red fruits, peppery spice and big, luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
- With Angel funding, Antonio harvested grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious wine regions, right on the banks of the Duero river. The stony river soil makes the vines work twice as hard, which gives Antonio grapes with intense depth of flavor and complexity.
- Your scrumptious red is perfect for savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!
- Rodolfo puts a lot of effort into his winemaking, especially his Gran Reservas. These are effectively his crown jewels, and he protects, nurtures and lavishes them with love.
- In Rioja, they don’t allow any old wine to be called Gran Reserva. Some of the strictest wine rules in the world ensure its consistent quality. Only a select list of grapes can go into it. The grapes have to be high quality, and the wine aged for a minimum period to earn the Gran Reserva classification.
- Rodolfo's top drop has been aged in wood for years, you know it the moment you smell its smoky vanilla nose. But when the wine hits your tongue it's all about the powerful, black cherry and raspberry fruits and the long lingering finish.
- Every mouthful of this luscious Rioja Reserva is brimming with fresh, ripe dark fruit flavors and hints of savory spice, all woven together with a decadent smoothness and a long-lasting finish.
- Rodolfo's a master Spanish winemaker with endless talent and insider access to impeccable vineyards. Your funding helps him source his choice of fruit from 40-year-old Rioja vines to bring you this world-class Reserva with character for days.
- This wine is complex enough to lay down and enjoy in 10 years' time. Pro tip: stock up on several bottles and space out when you open them to see how the flavors evolve in the bottle over time.
- Ripe, rich and irresistible, Macario’s Tempranillo is a Spanish classic by way of California. Lush berry flavors and Tempranillo’s trademark savoriness glide with a smooth, full texture for a fruity, fine, flawless red.
- According to Macario, the secret to this red’s deliciousness comes down to three things: “Lodi, Lodi, Lodi... It’s the climate that most mimics what the vineyards of Spain have been doing with Tempranillo,” Macario says.
- With nice warm days, cool evenings and little or no fog to speak of, Lodi is THE spot for growing this Spanish red to ripe perfection. Macario’s expertise in Spanish varietals makes him your go-to winemaker for glorious reds like this.