If you enjoy Tempranillo, wait 'til you get a taste of this delectable Crianza (a.k.a., Tempranillo that's been aged a year in oak and a year in the bottle)... the rich red fruits, peppery spice and big, luxurious finish will leave your taste buds wanting more.
With Angel funding, Antonio harvested grapes from one of Spain's most prestigious wine regions, right on the banks of the Duero river. The stoney river soil make the vines work twice as hard, growing grapes with robust flavor.
Your scrumptious red is perfect for savory dishes like juicy rack of lamb with freshly-cracked pepper. (Don’t forget to let it breathe for a bit before sipping.) ¡Salud!
Ana’s deep, juicy red is BIG, complex and oozing with delicious dark fruits.
With your funding, Ana sculpted a muscular, complex red with an intense fruit finish... true to its Portuguese roots, but with a mean California twist.
Open this one up about an hour before you plan on drinking it. Spend that time preparing some thick juicy sirloin steaks and a fresh Béarnaise sauce.
- Ribera del Duero (prounouced ree-BEAR-ah del DWEAR-oh) is a hidden gem in the world of Spanish winemaking. It's where those in the know shop for their wines.
- This is the perfect red wine if you love rich and intense fruit flavors. And the finish? Wheewww. So round and soft.
- One of Carlos' contacts tipped him off about an amazing Spanish vineyard... and with the help of Angel funding he snapped it up - that's why this supple and smooth red is allll yours.
‘Tis the season – for warm days and more barbecues than you can count. Don’t worry, we got you: Jens' Tempranillo is dreamy with BBQ ribs, charred peppers, and juicy steak.
With Angel funding, Jen was able to use fruit from two different Victoria climates – including some of the oldest Tempranillo grown – and age in oak barrels to create a Tempranillo that’s rich and full of depth.
From ripe black cherry flavors to its poppin' peppery finish, Jen's Rebel red is the perfect companion to your grill station.
- This is quite possibly the tastiest Rioja you'll ever find. Why? Because Carlos has access to the best grapes in Spain... and the patience to spend over five years finessing their best flavors.
- To call Rioja a 'Reserva,' you have to age the wine for two years – minimum. Carlos aged your exclusive Spanish red in oak casks for 18 months – and let the wine rest another FIVE YEARS in barrel before sharing it with you!
- If you enjoy the soft spices and toasted flavors that come from oak aging, you'll love this mouth-filling red. Those oak flavors are a signature of the region – and Carlos red is the perfect example of how a Rioja should taste.
- Last time it was Amador -- now Ana’s giving Tempranillo the California treatment again, this time by way of the Central Coast. For her first wine sourced from Paso Robles, Ana chose vineyards specifically for their ability to grow the kind of Tempranillo she loves.
- Your investment helped Ana get her hands on the perfect fruit for this wine. So what do you get? A fresh and full-bodied glass of goodness with flavors like blackberry and mocha gliding over a velvety mouthfeel to a smooth finish.
Pair with a hefty helping of cheese and prosciutto, roasted leg of lamb or a savory rack of ribs. Open tonight or in a few years – either way, you’ll definitely need more than one bottle.