About the wine
World-class French red with elegance and finesse
- Patrice Grasset is a 3rd generation winemaker and a lifelong resident of the Loire, where they make the most famous French whites in the world. But what's to stop him from going to Bordeaux - to make the most famous reds...?
- Nothing, because he has YOUR backing! With your help, your French expert traveled to the most expensive red wine region in the world – and harvested a mix of rich Cabernet and Merlot for this impeccable blend.
- Now you're getting bona fide Bordeaux for a steal! Will you be one of the lucky Angels to nab a rare bottle?
This Bordeaux red will age gracefully through the next 5 years at least.
Best served at around 60ºF.
This decadent red goes beautifully with authentic southwest French dishes like barbecued rib steak or duck confit.
Meet the winemaker - Patrice Grasset
- This third-generation French winemaker makes made some of the highest-rated wines while working at Villebois winery, home of his best-selling French wines.
- Since he was a little boy working alongside his grandfather, Patrice dreamed of making his own wines from the 160 million-year-old soils of his hometown, and Angels made that dream come true.
- For unpretentious French wines that capture the uniqueness of the most famous terroir in the world, look no further than Patrice.