Your top-rated wines of 2019 -- all in one place!••• More
Your very best reds and whites of 2019 are all here! As wines like 90+ rated Willamette Pinot, Matt's rare Napa Valley Red and Stephen's Black Label Cab started to sell out, we snuck a few bottles of each aside – just for a once-a-year 11-pack like this!
With 16,000+ Angel ratings and an average 92% score, this 11-pack of top-rated treasures is ridiculously good. Swoop up the last bottles of your top wines before these cases run dry (we could only set so much aside!)
Wines like these are the reason USA TODAY says we’re the Best Wine Club. Thanks for making us champions – celebrate with a $125 savings on the BEST wines of 2019.
- Now's your chance to take home these 90+ rated reds…
- Featuring melt-in-your-mouth treats like Scott’s lusciously-layered Tempranillo, decadent and delicious Sonoma Cab from Daryl... and Stephen's classic, flavorful Black Label Cab.
- With wholesale prices like these, you can afford to drink 90% rated day wine every day - did you see that whopping $89 savings?
- Hundreds of thousands of customers like you rated and scored our wines. After collecting over one million reviews, we know that these are some of the most popular wines on the site.
- You’ve got big and bold reds, some bright and refreshing whites, and everything in between. You all have a very diverse palate and it shows in the rankings.
- This case is the perfect way to discover 12 of the most popular wines on the site, and will make you a smarter shopper.
- Did you hear that sound – was it the crunch of a leaf? Is that... a cooling breeze? Must be time to break out the best fall wines – the richest, coziest bottles around.
- From smooth and spiced reds like Tom's Merlot and 95% rated Black Label Cab to whites and sparkling as crisp as autumn air, this 11-pack is complete with every delight you need to enjoy the season.
- And your ALL-season thank you is an exclusive Angel savings of $96... so you can still afford a couple of pumpkin spice lattes.
The Rookies return! Four of your past Rookie of the Year candidates – including last year’s winner – are back again for one tantalizing throwback pack, stuffed with some of their best wines to date.
This pack has it all – lush Columbia Valley Cab and Syrah from your Washington expert Dave, scintillating and crisp Central Coast Pinot Grigio from Yian, and a tantalizing trio of wines from 2018 Rookie of the Year winner Chris Baker.
With your support, your past rookies have been knocking it out of the park over the last year – sift through this pack for just a taste of what they’ve been up to, while you cast your vote for this year’s Rookie of the Year.
- These return favorites, record-breakers, new releases, top-shelf treasures have one thing in common – they're knocking Angels' socks off.
- Now's your chance to take home Richard's smooth Paso Cab, Adam's coveted Australian Shiraz, a decadent French blend from Benjamin, and SO much more!
- And not a drop would be possible without you – that's why you're getting this scrumptious case for $62 off the market price.
- You fund gloriously decadent Cabs from Chile, Argentina, California, and more!
- Taste some of our favorites inside this international 6-pack. I've stocked in Mauricio's Argentinian stunner, rich and smooth South African Reserve Cab, and a bold Australian beauty.
- Every wine in the bunch is exclusive to the Angels that made it possible - for less than $13 a bottle!
- Get ready – deliciously explosive wines are about to knock down your door...
- From Sharon's elegant Paso blend to Ana's smooth, barrel-aged beauty, these bold reds are guaranteed to turn any quiet evening into a flavor-packed party.
- This pack comes with an especially BIG savings – because you made these power players possible!
- Whether it be for slurping in the garden, enjoying with friends, or adding the finishing touch to a festive meal, this pack has your Pinot covered.
- These are all the elegant reds you could ask for... in fact, you DID ask for them! So many Angels are on the hunt for good Pinot Noir these days, we curated a pack of your highest rated wines from Sta. Rita, Oregon and beyond – for easy pickins.
- ...and they're all Angel exclusive – so these dazzling reds are perfect for showing off to friends. Who else can say they helped MAKE the wine that's on their dinner table?!
- You’re into red and we are too. Here’s a case of 12 of our most popular red wines that show what nakedwines.com is all about.
- Over 100,000 of our customers teamed up to fund these winemakers so these wines wouldn’t exist if it weren’t for our Angels.
- This case has got a huge range of styles from juicier reds to big structured wines with elegance. There’s something for every red-drinker in this case.