6 top shelf Californian wines••• More
- These are fancy wines that are sure to impress. If you want the most elegant wines we have to offer, here’s a great sampling.
- These wines are all crowd-funded by 100,000 of our customers. So we used that money to hire the best winemakers and buy the best grapes and we didn’t waste a penny on marketing or branding.
If you want to have an amazing wine that tastes like a hundred bucks, keep this pack on hand. You never know when you’ll need to impress somebody.
Ben’s a major player in France’s 2,000-year-old wine history. Thanks to your funding, he's able to work with some of the oldest vines in Languedoc– a region that’s made wine since the days of Ancient Rome.
Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "I enjoy making my mark within all of that history and tradition. Wine is more than product here– it's culture." It's also decadent, luxurious... and your top-rated French-made wine to-date.
This special 6-pack features his masterful Grenache and Syrah blends, elegant and crisp Rosé, Chablis-style Chardonnay and more... for a price that will make you say ooh la la.
- Perfect for when the evenings are a little on the warm side... just add a pair of flip flops, a lounge chair, and a pack of these fine sippers by your side.
- These are deliciously decadent reds, bold blends that'll make a grown man go all wobbly at the knees, perfectly summery BBQ wines – all guaranteed to ward off any feelings of responsibility
- Yours for an incredibly hot savings - for making every bottle possible.
- You fund gloriously decadent Cabs from Chile, Australia, California, and more!
- Taste some of our favorites inside this international 6-pack. I've stocked in Jen's Australian stunner, Ken's top-rated Napa Valley Cab, and two more continents' worth.
- Every wine in the bunch is exclusive to the Angels that made it possible - for less than $14 a bottle!
- Cabernet Sauvignon is the most talked about Angel red in the country. And with elegant, berry-licious reds like these... it's no wonder why.
- Includes Ken's decadent 92% rated Napa Cab, rich Clarksburg Cab from David, and Evangelos's easy-drinking Cab – the perfect smooth additions to any occasion.
- And you're saving big bucks on the 'big daddy' of reds – because you made them happen!
Karen and David embarked on a quest to find the perfect vineyards for your next exclusive wines. The duo’s search criteria? Monstrous flavor, shockingly good quality, and unbelievable value for the money.
Good news – they found them in Clarksburg. This up-and-coming California region has ample sunshine, cool Delta breezes - and a penchant for big and brightly flavored wines - everything from bold Cabernet Sauvignon to plum-filled Merlot and Petite Sirah.
You have to taste this quality to believe it… these wines are pretty darn special, so I’ve built you a 6-pack to show you EXACTLY what Clarksburg's all about.
With over 28,000 followers (more than any other American winemaker) and nearly a quarter of a MILLION reviews, Stephen Millier is your fan favorite winemaker. There’s no question... with a following like that, his wines FLY out the door with each release
This 6-pack features the wines Angels clamor for, including Stephen's brand new Angel's Reserve white blend, his award-winning Black Label Cabernet and a Petite Sirah you have to taste to believe (preview: it's decadent... and incredible).
Stephen's forever grateful you've made his wine dreams possible. That's why he's offering you a case of his favorites for $62.99 - they wouldn't have been possible without you...
- MOSCATO! We love this all-weather sipper as much as a dancing warthog.
- You're getting the perfect half case of delights from David Akiyoshi. These treats will fill your cheeks with fresh, ripe fruit and endless bliss.
- Take these 6 bottles home and stick at least three in the fridge immediately. You're saving $49 on the perfect dessert – that means no worries... for the rest of the week!
- He’s a true Naked original, known for his dazzling and daring blends. Discover the rare reds and unique whites that made Jim Olsen an Angel favorite – this is gutsy (and delicious) winemaking!
- Inside: Jim's creamy and zippy Sugar Moon white, his sweet mix of Syrah and Zin (Sweet Angel is unlike any red blend you've tried!) and the delicious Merlot he made in collaboration with fellow Angel winemaker, Tom Shula.
- Your funding gives winemakers like Jim the chance to make their wildest blends a reality - and these 6 are Angel treasures. That's why YOU are the only wine drinkers who can collect the spoils!
- You fund one of French bubbly's true masters: JP Moulin. And this legendary Champagne-maker has saved some of his best bottles for you.
- As an Angel, you're getting exclusive access to the most prestigious, most expensive bottles around: cellared 2005 & 2006 vintage Champagne, Rosé and classic Brut, all from a premier cru.
- Wine like JP Moulin’s Vintage 2005 Champagne normally costs an arm and a leg. (Google it – expensive stuff upwards of $100) but you're getting the great stuff for $26 a bottle (that's $30 off the Angel price!)