Does it get better than velvety smooth, powerful Cabernet Sauvignon YOU make possible? Nope.••• More
- Cabernet Sauvignon is the most talked about Angel red in the country. And with elegant, berry-licious reds like these... it's no wonder why.
- Includes Ken's decadent Napa Valley Cab, rich Lake County from David, and Evangelos's easy-drinking Cab – the perfect smooth additions to any occasion.
- And you're saving big bucks on the 'big daddy' of reds – because you made them happen!
- These are fancy wines that are sure to impress. If you want the most elegant wines we have to offer, here’s a great sampling.
- These wines are all crowd-funded by 100,000 of our customers. So we used that money to hire the best winemakers and buy the best grapes and we didn’t waste a penny on marketing or branding.
If you want to have an amazing wine that tastes like a hundred bucks, keep this pack on hand. You never know when you’ll need to impress somebody.
Ben’s a major player in France’s 2,000-year-old wine history. Thanks to your funding, he's able to work with some of the oldest vines in Languedoc– a region that’s made wine since the days of Ancient Rome.
Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "I enjoy making my mark within all of that history and tradition. Wine is more than product here– it's culture." It's also decadent, luxurious... and your top-rated French-made wine to-date.
This special 6-pack features his masterful Grenache and Syrah blends, elegant and crisp Rosé, Chablis-style Chardonnay and more... for a price that will make you say ooh la la.
- When the weather is frosty and the fire's roaring, these are the perfect wines to keep you company. Curl up with a bottle (or two!)
- Includes deliciously decadent reds, bold blends and a few easy-drinking favorites – guaranteed to warm your toes.
- They're all yours for an incredibly hot savings... because you've made every bottle possible.
- Get ready – deliciously explosive wines are about to knock down your door...
- From the Jarvis Tomei family's scrumptious Rhone-style mash-up to Scott's rich, barrel-aged beauty, these bold reds are guaranteed to to turn any quiet evening into a flavor-packed party.
- This pack comes with an especially BIG savings – because you made these power players possible!
- You fund gloriously decadent Cabs from Chile, Australia, California, and more!
- Taste some of our favorites inside this international 6-pack. I've stocked in Jen's Australian stunner, Evangelos's rich and smooth California Cab, and two more continents' worth.
- Every wine in the bunch is exclusive to the Angels that made it possible - for less than $14 a bottle!
- Take home a pile of your best bubbles - featuring the guys behind huge sparkling houses like Schramsberg and Chandon. And save $80 while you're at it!
- Includes wines like Wayne's lush and creamy Eponina Brut, Keith's Bollicine in Bianco and showstopper Blanc de Blancs – energetic, crisp and fun whites that'll put an extra bounce in your step!
- This 6-pack is the perfect excuse to pop some bubbles every day of the week. Ever paired fizz with Taco Tuesday? Now's your chance...
- MOSCATO! We love this all-weather sipper as much as a dancing warthog.
- You're getting the perfect half case of delights from David Akiyoshi. These treats will fill your cheeks with fresh, ripe fruit and endless bliss.
- Take these 6 bottles home and stick at least three in the fridge immediately. You're saving $49 on the perfect dessert – that means no worries... for the rest of the week!
- Irene Paiva is a boundary-breaking winemaker in Chile whose consulted on the country's top wines – including Caliterra, San Pedro and Viña Tabalí.
- Thanks to you, she's branching out and doing her own thing, with mouth-watering results! From scrumptious Carmenere to her new saucy Syrah, Irene crafts premium wines loaded with personal style.
- These scrumptious wines are all thanks to you. This is what happens when you give a champion winemaker the freedom to flex their creative muscle!
- You fund one of French bubbly's true masters: JP Moulin. And this legendary Champagne-maker has saved some of his best bottles for you.
- As an Angel, you're getting exclusive access to the most prestigious, most expensive bottles around: cellared 2005 & 2006 vintage Champagne, Rosé and classic Brut, all from a premier cru.
- Wine like JP Moulin’s Vintage 2005 Champagne normally costs an arm and a leg. (Google it – expensive stuff upwards of $100) but you're getting the great stuff for $26 a bottle (that's $30 off the Angel price!)