Stay warm and toasty this fall with these tummy-warming reds!••• More
- As the air grows crisper and the leaves change color, these are the perfect wines to accompany you next to the fireplace. Grab a blanket, a book and cozy up with these tummy-warming reds as the fire crackles away...
- Includes deliciously decadent reds, bold blends and a few easy-drinking favorites – every bottle you need to feel right at home.
- ...and you can take a 6-pack home without breaking the bank! You're saving 40-60% on every wine because you make 'em possible.
- Now's your chance to take home all your top-rated whites...
- Featuring thirst-quenching gems like Stephen's brand new Symphony, Chris Baker's 95% rated Pinot Gris... and Chardonnay Angels gobble right up!
- With wholesale prices like these, you can afford to drink 90% rated day wine every day - did you see that $52 savings?!
- Cabernet Sauvignon is the most talked about Angel red in the country. And with elegant, berry-licious reds like these... it's no wonder why.
- Includes Matt's decadent Napa Cab, rich Lake County Cab from Camille, and Sharon's easy-drinking Cab – the perfect smooth additions to any occasion.
- And you're saving big bucks on the 'big daddy' of reds – because you made them happen!
- These are fancy wines that are sure to impress. If you want the most elegant wines we have to offer, here’s a great sampling.
- These wines are all crowd-funded by 100,000 of our customers. So we used that money to hire the best winemakers and buy the best grapes and we didn’t waste a penny on marketing or branding.
If you want to have an amazing wine that tastes like a hundred bucks, keep this pack on hand. You never know when you’ll need to impress somebody.
Ben’s a major player in France’s 2,000-year-old wine history. Thanks to your funding, he's able to work with some of the oldest vines in Languedoc– a region that’s made wine since the days of Ancient Rome.
Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "I enjoy making my mark within all of that history and tradition. Wine is more than product here– it's culture." It's also decadent, luxurious... and your top-rated French-made wine to-date.
This special 6-pack features his masterful Grenache and Syrah blend, Chablis-style Chardonnay, and much more... for a price that will make you say ooh la la.
- When it comes to Chablis, nobody lives and breathes it more than Benjamin Laroche. His family has been making wines in the area for centuries.
- Now, thanks to you, Benjamin can keep doing his thing under his own name – and these incredible French delights are yours for a killer deal as thanks!
- Save $110 on 6 bottles of world-class Chablis from the master himself including Chablis Beauroy, Chablis Vau Ligneau, and a limited-release edition of his Chablis Premier Cru Vaillons Vielles Vignes 2015. Tres bon, indeed.
- Get ready – deliciously explosive wines are about to knock down your door...
- From Sharon's elegant Paso blend to Scott's rich, barrel-aged beauty, these bold reds are guaranteed to turn any quiet evening into a flavor-packed party.
- This pack comes with an especially BIG savings – because you made these power players possible!
- You fund gloriously decadent Cabs from Chile, Argentina, California, and more!
- Taste some of our favorites inside this international 6-pack. I've stocked in Jose's Argentinian stunner, rich and smooth Columbia Valley Cab, and a bold Chilean beauty.
- Every wine in the bunch is exclusive to the Angels that made it possible - for less than $13 a bottle!
- Take home a pile of your best bubbles - featuring the guys behind huge sparkling houses like Schramsberg and Chandon. And save $86 while you're at it!
- Includes wines like Wayne's premium Blanc de Blancs and his creamy Eponina Lush – energetic, crisp and fun sparkling wines that'll put an extra bounce in your step!
- This 6-pack is the perfect excuse to pop some bubbles every day of the week. Ever paired fizz with Taco Tuesday? Now's your chance...
Karen, David, and Richard embarked on a quest to find the perfect vineyards for your next exclusive wines. Their search criteria? Monstrous flavor, shockingly good quality, and unbelievable value for the money.
Good news – they found them in Clarksburg. This up-and-coming California region has ample sunshine, cool Delta breezes - and a penchant for big and brightly flavored wines - everything from bold Cabernet Sauvignon to berry-filled Petite Sirah and refreshing Chenin Blanc.
You have to taste this quality to believe it… these wines are pretty darn special, so I’ve built you a 6-pack to show you EXACTLY what Clarksburg's all about.