Summer's here... and so are all your top-rated whites and rosés!••• More
- Get your flip flops, your boombox (or whatever the kids call it these days) and the ice cooler ready. These top-rated whites and rosés are about to make Summer your favorite season.
- We've packed in all your top-rated sippers – from Wayne's elegant sparkling to Scott’s thirst-quenching Pinot Gris best-served ice cold!
- From Ondine’s citrusy, mouth-watering Mendocino Sauv Blanc to Alexandra’s tart and creamy California Chenin Blanc, these 90+ rated white wines are Angels’ summertime favorites for a reason – they’re crisp, refreshing and oh so delicious.
- The freshest, zingiest, most lip-smacking hits from that glorious and far-away wine haven – New Zealand!
- This selection of crisp whites is sure to impress. In fact, it includes some of the most raved-about Sauvignon Blanc you've ever funded – like Rod's bright and fresh Reserve and Ben's cool refreshment from Marlborough.
- What's more, this 90% rated case comes with a wine savings of $39.66! Isn't it so good to be an Angel?
Crisp, zippy, tongue-tingling and refreshing…. Mmm. No wonder Sauvignon Blanc is the wine of summer. Pack up the ice cooler with the best you fund – stat!
This 6-pack includes wines like Scott’s Angel-favorite white from California's North Coast, Jacqueline’s dazzling Sonoma sipper, a 90% rated delight from David and more.
And they’re all yours for the most satisfying savings – $26.15 in savings, to be exact! It's your thanks for making these world-class whites happen.
- The swim suits are out, the sun is shinin' – ahhhh, summer. It's the most fun-filled season of the year – best take home the perfect crisp whites to match!
- All the essentials are inside – whether you're looking for a bottle that's bright and zippy or a creamy and elegant treat to enjoy on the hammock.
- And you're saving BIG – because you made every one of these delicious refreshments you made happen! Order a 6-pack now – and start packing the picnic basket while you wait for its arrival.
- Go ahead and spoil your dinner with this perfect little pack of sweet delights.
- We've added goodies like your favorite Moscato and a scrumptious white blend from Stephen, plus luxurious sweet Riesling from Dave.
- You're saving $7 on a 6-pack that's guaranteed to crinkle up your lips and rosy your cheeks. Give yourself some sugar!
- Coast into your next wine-fueled outing with this summertime series straight from sunny California. With 4 cans apiece of Rosé, Matt’s white blend and Rosé with bubbles, what else do you need?
- Each can is equal to about half a regular bottle, which gives you six bottles worth of Matt’s wines, divvied up and sized down for easy packing!
- Buzzy, refreshing and gushing with lighter fruit flavors, these are THE wines of summer. Because you made them possible for everyone to cool off with, Angels get $27.61 off this case!
- MOSCATO! We love this all-weather sipper as much as a dancing warthog.
- You're getting the perfect half case of delights from Tom Shula, David Akiyoshi, and Stephen Millier. These treats will fill your cheeks with fresh, ripe fruit and endless bliss.
- Take these 6 bottles home and stick at least three in the fridge immediately. You're saving $10.07 on the perfect dessert – that means no worries... for the rest of the week!
- From Australia to the Andes, you fund the signature whites of the New World - now you can snap them all up inside this epic 6-pack.
- Includes crisp and refreshing bottles of Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Grigio – and dazzling Chenin Blanc – the types of wines that are helping to define new regions.
- And they're yours for an incredible steal... because you've made every bottle happen.
Taste through a whirlwind of wild white wines from Rick, your very own Santa Barbara wine savant. Pro tip: try out the Viognier, Roussanne and Grenache Blanc in any order first, then finish off with Rick’s special Bonsai Blend of all three.
After a lifetime of winemaking, Rick grew tired of working for the big corporate wine world and retired to focus on his second passion – bonsai trees. But thanks to you, he made a comeback. He’s making the wines he’s always wanted to make – this time without the middlemen – and loving it!
Your funding helps Rick get grapes that were so good he decided to take a hands-off approach in the winemaking to let their full fresh fruit flavors shine through. Perfect for an extended summer cool-off!
- Now that Rosé is officially in bloom, it's time to fill up on a mouthwatering pack of pink. Rustle up the ice buckets – and prepare to be refreshed!
- Includes soft, silky and classic Rosés from Evangelos, Ben... even a rare Willamette Pinot Noir Rosé from Chris – plus bolder, juicier styles from Karen and a ruby-red Rosé from Coni (it's made from powerhouse Chilean fruit – MALBEC!)... and don't miss the sweet surprise of Moscato from Tom to cap things off!
- Gather up all 6 for a crisp $56.99 – springtime, sorted.