Showing results for sweet
match your search for
- Lively tropical fruit flavors of pineapple and peach mingle with a bright crispness and slight, delectable sweetness in this juicy, mouthwatering white wine from your Washington champion Dave.
- Thanks to your funding, Dave got access to a Columbia Valley vineyard specially tended to produce world-class Gewurztraminer (pronounced “guh-vert-stra-meen-er”) – then gently coaxed out every nuance of refreshing flavor to bring you a truly one-of-a-kind Washington white wine.
- This wine is the perfect match for spicy Asian foods and goes particularly well with take out Chinese, Dave says. Take home a bottle (or several) and treat your sweet tooth to something extra-special – you’ve earned it!
- This sweet white wine from Stephen is jam-packed with a citrusy tang of orange blossom, balanced by a delicate crispness that brings its sweet and tart sides together for an easy-sipping treat you won’t want to put down.
- Stephen grew this scrumptious Orange Muscat in his own Murphys' estate vineyards set in the hills of Calaveras County, and carefully guided the wine through the cellar, preserving the grapes' luscious sweetness each step of the way.
- This is the perfect everyday sipper to tempt your sweet tooth. Stephen even suggests going all in on the desserts and serving it with a creamy cheesecake or even a fresh baked apple pie.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Flush with fresh, full tropical fruit flavors like lush, ripe mango and juicy peaches, each glass of Stephen’s sweet, mouthwatering Moscato takes you on a little trip to paradise.
- Stephen used your funding to source these Moscato grapes from estate vineyards near the gorgeous old gold rush town of Murphys, tucked way up in the Sierra Foothills.
- Bust out this luscious sweet sipper and make a break for the patio with a fully loaded charcuterie board and a friend or two – don’t forget the freshly-cut melon wedges and plenty of cheese!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Meet Doce + Forte, a luxuriously lush, fruit-driven and mouth-filling fortified red, loaded with intense dark berry flavors that carry you away on a silky-smooth mouthfeel from the first sip to the last.
- Thanks to Angels, Ana was able to source traditional Portuguese varietals from the stunning 43-acre Saint Amant Vineyard in Amador County, where the conditions line up just right for first-rate fruit overflowing with lavish flavor.
- Ana carefully crafted this fortified red in the traditional method of making Port wine from her native Portugal, giving it layer after layer of refined, soul-warming deliciousness. Pair a glass after dinner with a rich, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate mousse and you’re all set!
- This tastebud-tingling sweet white wine from David is flush with luscious tropical fruit flavors rounded out by a long, lip-smacking finish.
- Your funding helped David start with prime California Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc, to which he added a touch of Viognier, Muscat and even a little Chenin Blanc for a delectable layering of sweet complexity and flavor.
- For helping David bring this delightfully sweet white wine to the world, you're getting this scintillating sipper for under $10 a bottle!