Showing results for sweet
match your search for
- Stephen’s sweet Moscato is a delightful splash of fresh fruits with a tropical side, like munching on a slice of ripe, juicy mango. If you love a good Moscato, this is the wine for you.
- Your support helped Stephen source and delicately blend Orange Muscat, Symphony and Pinot Grigio, allowing the wine to ferment slowly in cooler temperatures to bring you its unique Muscat flavors combined with the perfect level of sweetness.
- Pair this sweet treat with a mixed platter of mild cheeses and crackers and a few fruit slices on the side, then just follow Stephen’s instructions – chill, open, pour, swirl, sip, repeat!
- This semi-sweet Columbia Valley Riesling brings you a juicy mouthful of lush peach, pear and candied apple flavors, with all the sweetness of fresh-picked fruit and a crisp finish that makes it the perfect poolside sipper.
- Thanks to your funding, Dave specially selected his Riesling from a world-renowned Columbia Valley vineyard (it’s so famous he’s not allowed to name it), where the conditions are picture-perfect for growing stunning, world-class Riesling.
- “Riesling at this quality often goes for twice the price,” Dave says, making this one sweet-ish summertime white you don’t want to miss.
- This juicy, fruity sweet white wine is dripping with lip-smacking fruit flavors and a streak of citrusy orange, with a lush sweetness and oh-so-refreshing finish.
- Stephen made this wine using mostly special Symphony grapes, a relatively new white varietal harvested from a single sandy vineyard, where the growing conditions are ideal for bringing out this grape’s vibrant flavors and aromas.
- Reach for this sweet white when you’re looking to treat your sweet tooth to a special treat, or for the perfect pairing with your favorite dessert. Or if you’re feeling adventurous, this Symphony would also be a great base for mimosas or even Sangria!
- This juicy, luscious white wine from Washington champion Dave Harvey is flush with tropical fruit flavors that mingle with a slight, delectable sweetness, topped off by a soft, lingering finish.
- With your funding, Dave got access to a Columbia Valley vineyard growing world-class Gewurztraminer – then gently coaxed out every nuance of flavor to bring you a truly one-of-a-kind Washington white wine.
- This wine is the perfect match for spicy Asian foods and goes particularly well with take out Chinese, Dave says. Take home a bottle (or several) and treat your sweet tooth to something extra-special – you’ve earned it!
- This light, refreshing sweet white strikes a lip-smacking balance of bright, tropical fruit flavors with a lush sweetness and a long, juicy finish.
- Your funding helped award-winning Angel-turned-winemaker Tom Shula indulge his sweet side with this special project, harvesting delicate Gewürztraminer grapes from choice vineyards at just the right moment for the perfect touch of sweetness.
- This generous Gewürztraminer is a delicious after-dinner treat all on its own, but pair it up with your favorite soft cheese or a feast of spicy Thai food and all bets are off!
Stephen’s Muscat Canelli is jam packed with a fruit cocktail of flavors for a plush, sweet treat from Naked’s #1 winemaker.
Thanks to your funding, Stephen could embrace his sweeter side with his Sweet Selections collection and source and delicately blend Muscat Canelli grown in cooler Calaveras County estate vineyards.
This is a very limited production with a super sweet price under $10 — so get it while it lasts and treat yourself!
- This sweet red wine from Stephen is flush with bright fruit flavors from ripe, juicy cherry and luscious strawberry to raspberry and plush plum, with a lip-smacking sweetness and a long, delightful finish.
- With the help of your funding, Stephen crafted this sweet red treat with a portion of Zinfandel, to achieve a unique, delicious style that balances fruit-driven character with lush, indulgent sweetness.
- Next time you’re looking for the perfect everyday sipper to tempt your sweet tooth, reach for this juicy, tastebud-tingling red. It's one of the few sweet red wines you fund, and one every Angel should try at least once!
- This luscious red blend is winemaker Tom Shula’s special treat for the sweet-tooths out there, crafted from a trio of Merlot, Tannat and Petit Verdot for a juicy, refined set of flavors richer than a bite of cherry pie.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Tom was able to bring back this red delight for a third vintage, striking that perfect balance between easy-drinking smoothness and a delectable sweetness.
- Pair this smooth red’s sweetness with a decadent cheese plate after dinner, Tom says, and you can’t go wrong.
- This lightly sweet Moscato kicks off with juicy, bright fruit flavors like white peach, with a citrusy tang and an oh-so-slight bit of effervescence that makes each sip more refreshing than the last. refreshing finish.
- Brothers Randy and Bradford Lange are grapegrowers at heart, and know first-hand that great wines begin in the vineyard. For this classic Moscato, the brothers selected high-end grapes from some of their favorite sustainably tended vines growing right in their own estate vineyards.
- By supporting Randy and Bradford, you’re not only getting special access to exquisite wines from two legends of Clarksburg and Lodi wine country – you’re helping a generational farming family carry on a wine growing legacy decades in the making. We’ll cheers to that!
- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic – David’s delectable Moscato is a treat and a half!
- With its ideal cooler climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from Angels like you, David’s created this sweet treat that brings you top-dollar quality without breaking the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked away for summer. This succulent sipper is a delight to bust out whenever the afternoons are warm and the patio is calling.