Showing results for sweet
match your search for
- Slightly sprizy and dripping with flavors like honeysuckle, ripe peach and zesty orange. This has brunch written all over it.
- Angel funding allowed Stephen to make this wine using mostly Symphony – a relatively new grape harvested from a single sandy vineyard – where growing conditions are ideal for bringing out its luscious flavors.
- “I made this in a unique style just for Angels who prefer ‘the sweet life,'” said Stephen. This is your go-to treat on its own – or give it a try with charcuterie and cheese. Try it as a base for mimosas and Sangria, if you please!
- With its delightful splish splash of flavors like ripe mango and candied citrus, this is your go-to Moscato!
- Stephen delicately blended Orange Muscat, Symphony and Pinot Grigio with your support, then made this wine “low and slow” – during fermentation, that is – to bring you the perfect summer treat with perfectly-preserved fresh flavors.
- This is a sweet wine with a sweet spot price! Prepare for warm days and late evenings by the firepit – and pair this wine with friends and fun!
- Dave’s luscious white is flush with flavors like ripe peach, juicy pineapple and crisp apple that go on and on and on.
- With Angel funding, Dave got access to a Columbia Valley vineyard growing world-class Gewurztraminer – then gently coaxed this curiously sweet and spiced variety in the cellar to bring you a truly sweet-ish wine.
- This is the perfect match for spicy Asian foods – especially Chinese takeout, says Dave. Snag some bottles and treat yourself – you’ve earned it!
- A mouthful of succulent flavors like ripe peach, dried apricot and candied apple make this an irresistible warm-weather white. One sip leads to another. And another.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Dave specially selected grapes from a renowned Columbia Valley vineyard, where the conditions are ideal for growing stunning, world-class Riesling.
- “Riesling at this quality often goes for twice the price,” says Dave, making this one sweet-ish deal you don’t want to miss!
- This luscious red blend is a sweet treat crafted from a trio of Merlot, Tannat and Petit Verdot reminiscent of a luscious bite of cherry pie.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Tom was able to bring back this red delight, striking that perfect balance between easy-sipping and sweetness.
- This sweet red has brunch written all over it – just add club soda for a touch of spritz if you please!
This red sweetie is chock full of flavors like candied cherries, strawberries and raspberries. Add it to a spritzer or pour over ice and serve. Pool and beach parties await.
Angel funding helped Stephen craft this low-alcohol treat with Zinfandel and natural fruit flavors for an easygoing summer sipper.
It's one of the few wines like this you fund. Angels drawn to the sweeter side, this is for you. Stephen knows who you are. He’s got your back.
- This slightly sweet sparkler abounds with flavors like golden delicious apples, ripe pears and juicy peaches made all the more lively with delicate effervescence.
- Rob’s the former winemaker for some of California’s most famous sparkling wines – with your support, he’s having fun making bubbles that everyone can enjoy.
- Make a simple meal special with this bright, fruity sipper. It’s the perfect match for charcuterie, Asian food or a fresh fruit tart.
- What a tropical delight! Flavors like citrus, mango, and pineapple are made even more refreshing with this wine’s kiss of natural effervescence.
- With its cooler climate, California’s delta-influenced region of Clarksburg grows grapes with impeccable flavor – so wines can get pricey. But with Angel funding, David’s brings you top-dollar quality without breaking the bank.
- A premium vineyard and limited production equals a great Moscato. A 47% savings makes it the best possible treat for you. Grab a few bottles while you can!
- Brimming with flavors like candied berries and citrus – plus a touch of natural effervescence – this pink treat strikes the perfect balance between sweet and crisp.
- With your funding, Tom crafts this unique blend of Orange Muscat and Symphony in an uncomplicated style that’s delightfully fruity and refreshing.
- If easy drinking is what you’re after, you’ve come to the right place. Don’t overthink it, go for it. Try as a base for wine spritzers or with a fruit and cheese platter.
- This fruit-driven Moscato is a sweet specialty from Down Under, with a lush set of peach, honey and apricot flavors wrapped in a crisp, clean, refreshing finish.
- Your funding helped Jen source and blend light, delicious varieties like White Frontignac, Gewurztraminer and Riesling from a trio of vineyards throughout Victoria, the sweet-wine capital of Australia.
- This is Jen’s first sweet Australian Moscato created exclusively for Angels, and with just a little over a 1,000 cases of this debut vintage available, this is one sweet sipper you don’t want to sleep on!