Showing results for sweet
match your search for
- Slightly sprizy and dripping with flavors like honeysuckle, ripe peach and zesty orange. This has brunch written all over it.
- Angel funding allowed Stephen to make this wine using mostly Symphony – a relatively new grape harvested from a single sandy vineyard – where growing conditions are ideal for bringing out its luscious flavors.
- “I made this in a unique style just for Angels who prefer ‘the sweet life,'” said Stephen. This is your go-to treat on its own – or give it a try with charcuterie and cheese. Try it as a base for mimosas and Sangria, if you please!
Stephen’s Muscat Canelli is jam packed with a fruit cocktail of flavors for a plush, sweet treat from Naked’s #1 winemaker.
Thanks to your funding, Stephen could embrace his sweeter side with his Sweet Selections collection and source and delicately blend Muscat Canelli grown in cooler Calaveras County estate vineyards.
This is a very limited production with a super sweet price under $10 — so get it while it lasts and treat yourself!
- A mouthful of succulent flavors like ripe peach, dried apricot and candied apple make this an irresistible warm-weather white. One sip leads to another. And another.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Dave specially selected grapes from a renowned Columbia Valley vineyard, where the conditions are ideal for growing stunning, world-class Riesling.
- “Riesling at this quality often goes for twice the price,” says Dave, making this one sweet-ish deal you don’t want to miss!
- Dave’s luscious white is flush with flavors like ripe peach, juicy pineapple and crisp apple that go on and on and on.
- With Angel funding, Dave got access to a Columbia Valley vineyard growing world-class Gewurztraminer – then gently coaxed this curiously sweet and spiced variety in the cellar to bring you a truly sweet-ish wine.
- This is the perfect match for spicy Asian foods – especially Chinese takeout, says Dave. Snag some bottles and treat yourself – you’ve earned it!
- With its delightful splish splash of flavors like ripe mango and candied citrus, this is your go-to Moscato!
- Stephen delicately blended Orange Muscat, Symphony and Pinot Grigio with your support, then made this wine “low and slow” – during fermentation, that is – to bring you the perfect summer treat with perfectly-preserved fresh flavors.
- This is a sweet wine with a sweet spot price! Prepare for warm days and late evenings by the firepit – and pair this wine with friends and fun!
- This luscious red blend is winemaker Tom Shula’s special treat for the sweet-tooths out there, crafted from a trio of Merlot, Tannat and Petit Verdot for a juicy, refined set of flavors richer than a bite of cherry pie.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Tom was able to bring back this red delight for a third vintage, striking that perfect balance between easy-drinking smoothness and a delectable sweetness.
- Pair this smooth red’s sweetness with a decadent cheese plate after dinner, Tom says, and you can’t go wrong.
This red sweetie is chock full of flavors like candied cherries, strawberries and raspberries. Add it to a spritzer or pour over ice and serve. Pool and beach parties await.
Angel funding helped Stephen craft this low-alcohol treat with Zinfandel and natural fruit flavors for an easygoing summer sipper.
It's one of the few wines like this you fund. Angels drawn to the sweeter side, this is for you. Stephen knows who you are. He’s got your back.
- This lightly sweet Moscato kicks off with juicy, bright fruit flavors like white peach, with a citrusy tang and an oh-so-slight bit of effervescence that makes each sip more refreshing than the last. refreshing finish.
- Brothers Randy and Bradford Lange are grapegrowers at heart, and know first-hand that great wines begin in the vineyard. For this classic Moscato, the brothers selected high-end grapes from some of their favorite sustainably tended vines growing right in their own estate vineyards.
- By supporting Randy and Bradford, you’re not only getting special access to exquisite wines from two legends of Clarksburg and Lodi wine country – you’re helping a generational farming family carry on a wine growing legacy decades in the making. We’ll cheers to that!
- This sweet, complex white wine starts off with bright tropical fruit flavors, woven with layers of citrusy orange blossom and a lively, honey-like sweetness that glides through into the delicate, refreshing finish.
- For a grape as full of bright fruity flavors as Muscat Canelli, a cool climate like Mendocino’s is picture-perfect for helping it ripen slow and evenly to develop just the right balance of refreshing crispness without losing any of its lip-smacking fruity character.
- Ondine’s always dreamed of bringing you a delicately sweet white wine like this, and when she discovered a small parcel of it growing in Mendocino, your funding was the key to finally making it happen. Now the sweet, luscious rewards are all yours to sip!
- What a tropical delight! Flavors like citrus, mango, and pineapple are made even more refreshing with this wine’s kiss of natural effervescence.
- With its cooler climate, California’s delta-influenced region of Clarksburg grows grapes with impeccable flavor – so wines can get pricey. But with Angel funding, David’s brings you top-dollar quality without breaking the bank.
- A premium vineyard and limited production equals a great Moscato. A 47% savings makes it the best possible treat for you. Grab a few bottles while you can!